Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147737 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Sayoberry abeg come out from your hiding, attention needed.

tmama2:

Yes, what has been your experience while carrying two babies?
Any issues experienced so far?
If you have given birth, when did go in to labour?
Was the labour natural or CS?

So many questions to ask o

Let me stop here first
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmama2: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2015
senoreetah:

am in haruna, will try out d General hospital, tanx ma

I had my first baby at oak hospitals agric bus stop. i presently use them for my antenatal care but not planning to deliver there.

They are ok sha. i stay close to u too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Go baby go baby go baby! My able team mate, senior mspat, ride on joor. .......... shocked

MsPat:

Well its been tiring...I've not given birth tho, im a ftm with experience grin. My legs are swollen half the time...so most times I wear slippers....I eat, pee and sleep a lot. I started showing at 15 weeks.... The thing is.....our bodies are different so our experiences will differ too. The major thing is eat right, sleep well, don't stress at all ,let your husband help out. If you feel funny....let us know or contact ur doc straight up. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Which one be Sharon6 own self cheesy see how she just pour sand sand for senior mspat garri grin grin angry

Sharon6:

MsPat! MsPat!! MsPat!!! How many times I call you? If I catch you ehn, that your Amala and Milo no go hungry you for 2days... Lol. Who dash you senior whey you dey add 'most' to?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2015
zaynie:

Iyabeji...Mama Sayoberry please drop your drum of milo...your attention is needed here. grin

Congrats Cherrymum...May Princess always bring you joy and pride. kiss

Welcome on board Tmama2 and Ajuwarhodes. May your stay be fruitful. Amin
Oya do the needful.....pay up!!!! wink

Thank u,and Amen... Pls what are we to pay for,justasking
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2015
ozycy:
Congrats cherrymum,
Welcome ajuwarhode, you shall carry your baby to term and deliver safely Amen
U er the youngest mama here
Respect your seniors and pay your dues

That's why I asked what due na?just need a lil explanation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Good morning everyone,. Congratulations to all new mums and safe delivery to all pushing mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Ajuwarhodes welcome on board, may your stay be lovely here. Kindly locate your team first before making any payment. grin

zaynie Atinuke is carrying cool cool cool how you dey now? quit a while grin

ajuwarhodes:

Thank u,and Amen... Pls what are we to pay for,justasking

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Besocial congratulations awaiting birth story

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

That's why I asked what due na?just need a lil explanation
Membership due, pay to Zaynie alone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2015
@Besocial, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2015
tmama2:
i hail all the mummies in the house
to the yorubas .. eku ile o
to the igbos ... nndewo o
to the hausas, i no sabi but i greet una
congrats to the latest mums, God will keep and protect your babies

@mspaf, goldmine, humbledbygrace thanks for sharing ur experience
am a second time mum, but this ehn, am almost thru with 2nd trimester and feeling so heavy.
i use to have right pelvic pain, was given one injection like that to reduce the pain.
really cant wait for this to end, i cant boast of a total of 5hrs sleep per day. i wake up to pee like 4/5 times in the night.
it's tiring really.

Eya. Pele. Try to get your mind off it and in no time, your due date would stare you in the face. And prepare yourself well for after delivery. You'll need a lot of help and support. Tending to one baby isn't easy, how much more twins. Hope you have shopped. Ensure that you shop and pack early otherwise it'll be a tiring and boring process for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2015
Still waiting to experience the baby kicking and movement cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2015
congratulations chinwendym, cherrymum and besocial God bless ur LOs. To all newbies,welcome onboard. congratulatns will end it all. Happy bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2015
lioha:
Which one be Sharon6 own self cheesy see how she just pour sand sand for senior mspat garri grin grin angry

No mind MsPat Jare. No be only yesterday she come here to make announcement of twins wey I follow join like her post sef. Today now, she don grow wings dey claim most senior iya ibeji for where I dey. April mama dey claim most senior for January mama. Chai!!! I need to go for Kung Fu training sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2015
MsPat:

@sharon06, na wa to u o! U no wan fear me bah?! angry If no be say we be sisters for this ibeji business, I for show you shege! angry First to show face na hin dey carry post collect money o tongue no think am!

After environmental, I dey go enroll for Baba Sule Kung Fu class because of you.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2015
All these wikid people fear God o! embarassed
cc:sharon06, ozycy, lioha

In fact lioha....because u no support me wella I don port go march. Wickid sumborri like u embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2015
tmama2:

I had my first baby at oak hospitals agric bus stop. i presently use them for my antenatal care but not planning to deliver there.

They are ok sha. i stay close to u too

ok sis...tanx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Gaily04:
Welcome @ajuwarhodes and tmama2. Happy bumping

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Ehen, princess 'Lam is sleeping. Lemme now totori my people.
EDD is Nov. 29th but since Monday I've been feeling as if I'm carrying Dangote cement on my waist. As FTM na, I wasn't expecting anything sha. I went to market on that Monday by Tuesday I was almost fainting. I sha rested Tues, Wed and Thurs. But I was having serious diarrohea sha, Friday night at past 12midnight I felt like pooing but nothing significant was coming out.

Na so mucus plug fall with small blood sha, I wiped it since they said it can fall and still take a few days or even weeks before the real deal. Omo na lie, na that minute the real deal start. We sha managed the situation till morning. 7am we headed for the hospital. When I got there they measured my cervix, I was 3cm.

The real fire now started. I was vomitting, spitting, rolling on the floor, naked, people's husbands were passing I no send any morrafuka mehn! I was speaking in crazy tongues, my mother was praying. My brain was OFF, I was in another realm. I begged for PCM sef, nurse no look my side.

At about 1:55pm, they came to check me again, I was 10cm, baby's head was near, na so I begin dey shout, I want to poo poo o, they said poo poo it here, at the first and only push, my princess 'Lam came out pinkish like the princess that she is, crying all over the place.

The joy of that moment can't be equated with anything in the vain world. I felt fulfilled. So I'm now a mummy. I now have a child! The devil fought me since 2007. And I'm now Mummy Lam! It's still like a dream to me. I didn't sleep all night. I've just been looking at her. Nurses call her my mirror. They'll threaten to take her away if I don't sleep, I'll pretend and beg them to leave her that I'll sleep. Immediately they leave, I go continue to dey look my "mirror".

My heart knows no greater joy and fulfillment. I never believed I'll ever conceive talk more of having a child! Ahhh Baba God, you are alive! You are REAL! You are more than enough! Even in my unfaithfulness, you remained faithful! You wiped my tears! You gave me abundant joy, I want to roll and worship you! Kabiyesi Eledumare!

To all my TTC sisters, your bundles of joy are here already. If God can do for me, your case is a sealed deal!

Sorry for the plenrieee totori, as iyeejima will say, out of the abundance of the heart the fingers type.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2015
I stand for your back gidigba, nothing mega, carry go grin

I beg no port. Na d only iyaibeji wey we get for team April you be angry grin grin grin

MsPat:
All these wikid people fear God o! embarassed
cc:sharon06, ozycy, lioha

In fact lioha....because u no support me wella I don port go march. Wickid sumborri like u embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Cherrymum, ur totori is sweet o, congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
cherrymum:
EDD is Nov. 29th but since Monday
Nice BS, congrats once more
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2015
cherrymum:
EDD is Nov. 29th but since Monday I've been feeling as if I'm carrying Dangote cement on my waist. As FTM na, I wasn't expecting anything sha.

Na so mucus plug fall with small blood sha, I wiped it since they said it can fall and still take a few days or even weeks before the real deal. Omo na lie, na that minute the real deal start. We sha managed the situation till morning. 7am we headed for the hospital. When I got there they measured my cervix, I was 3cm.

At about 1:55pm, they came to check me again, I was 10cm, baby's head was near, na so I begin dey shout, I want to poo poo o, they said poo poo it here, at the first and only push, my princess 'Lam came out pinkish like the princess that she is, crying all over the place.

The joy of that moment can't be equated with anything in the vain world. I felt fulfilled. So I'm now a mummy. I now have a child! The devil fought me since 2007. And I'm now Mummy Lam! It's still like a dream to me.

My heart knows no greater joy and fulfillment. I never believed I'll ever conceive talk more of having a child! Ahhh Baba God, you are alive! You are REAL! You areĺmore than enough! Even in my unfaithfulness, you remained faithful! You wiped my tears! You gave me abundant joy, I want to roll and worship you! Kabiyesi Eledumare!
Congratulations dearie, may your joy be permanent in JESUS Name. Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2015
maureensylvia:
congrats dear chinwendym I share in ur joy...

helllooooo team February make una come make we identify ourselves and answer our roll call. team December is dulling us indeed, let's spice up dis forum abeg.

pls team February keep ur mentions coming we want to have an election for D post of class captin , treasurer, Secretary and provost only.

#team Feb super sexy Preggy mammas
#team Feb for supernatural birth more Dan d Hebrew women
#team Feb miscarriage and still birth is not our portion
#team d best team with d best BS coming soon

Hello all, trust everyone is doing great.

Congratulations to th new moms and for the ones looking up to God...May He answer your prayers.

#I am team Feb

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Congrats Cherrymum n Besocial.God bless ur bundles of joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2015
@cherrymum, I celebrate with you. Thank God for safe delivery.
@besocial, congratulations dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2015
lioha:
I stand for your back gidigba, nothing mega, carry go grin

I beg no port. Na d only iyaibeji wey we get for team April you be angry grin grin grin

No beg her joor. Another April Iyaibeji go show very soon. cheesy cheesy
Cc: MsPat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2015
cherrymum:

Thank God for safe delivery. God bless Princess 'Lam

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Congrats cherrymum

I wish all remaining nov moms safe delivery in Jesus name

A church member of mine passed away after delivering twin boys at general hospital akodo due to poor management by the hospital, the twin boys made it though. So sad

May God make it easy for us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2015
favoredgal:

May God make it easy for us
Amen oooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
zaynie:

Iyabeji...Mama Sayoberry please drop your drum of milo...your attention is needed here. grin

Congrats Cherrymum...May Princess always bring you joy and pride. kiss

Welcome on board Tmama2 and Ajuwarhodes. May your stay be fruitful. Amin
Oya do the needful.....pay up!!!! wink

*panting*

oya i AF come. warrappen

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.