Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147874 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tenderchic: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
@Mowojuoluwa, sorry for ur loss

@MoskiDarl , sorry for your loss too and thank God u are back on your feet again,

To all mamas who have lost their Lo's in advanced or early, we were told that afflictions cannot arise for the second time. our good lord will replenish us in double folds all that we have lost.

@ Sweetlady4real Congratulations and welcome to the group. May God ride this 9 months journey with you and you will carry to terms in jesus name.

@ middyO Congratulations on your new born baby and may he be a source of joy to your home

@ missmalachi and @ ginababy, happy wedding Anniversary may your marriages and homes be as sweet as honey.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
MiddyO:
To God be the glory our long awaited baby boy arrived yesterday morning Nov 29th! Sorry #DecMoms we decided to overtake you and arrive in Nov. Mom, baby & daddy are doing great! BS later! Longgggg gist!

Wow, congrats ooo. May the coming of ur adorable Prince charming bring about unending blessings in ur home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
bumbex:
Gud morin to all our beautiful mama's in d house....

@ginababy GOD is ever faithful dear happy anniversary......

@Mowojoluwa God is God in every situations. u shall laugh last in Jesus name. rejoice my sis testimonies is coming or way......

am suggesting a prayer session for all mama's in d house enough of all dis bad news.....Cc modath, zaynie,kaffy4bill,ahnie,iyeejima,beedam, all mama's in d house...........

I support your suggestion. My able seniors Lovinam and tchiwinnie have always been advising that even while I was preggy.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
ahnie:
Harmymy greetinz,deezou,smokeydrinky,ma'am dunasy,Miss M,,,,the rest iya ibejis howdy

Ma'am howdy,

hws ur LO as well? certain super great.

Thanx for the mention kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good day wonderful mamas. You guys are wonderful, Mspat and co. May God continue to keep us and ours IJN, Amen. And to those that lost their pregnancy, God will give you double for your loss.
Eyeing this thread

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Middy congratulations! give your LO a big kiss for mua.

Ginababy HWA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sorry for your loss, Mowojuoluwa. God will replace all you have lost in triplefold. Amin.
Never worry, cos yo are still Team2016 kiss

Congrats MiddyO. May your LO always bring you nothing but joy. Amin.

HWA Ginababy. I wish you many blissful years in your marriage.

@ Bumbex....I concur.
Oya o my fellow mamas....lets appoint Mondays 8-10pm as our PrayerMonday cheesy
Prayer warriors, Alfas, Seers amongst us, time to do your thing wink

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
@mowojuoluwa, it is well with you in Jesus name, may God grant your supplication and put a stop to a reoccurrence. Thank you @Tenderchic, I say a very big Amen to your prayer, may your joy be full in Jesus name. Congratulations @MiddyO, may your new born bring good tidings into your home. @chizzy86 and ginababy, congratulations on your wedding anniversaries, wish you both everlasting bliss in your homes. Thanks so much @jill28.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
zaynie:

@ Bumbex....I concur.
Oya o my fellow mamas....lets appoint Mondays 8-10pm as our PrayerMonday cheesy
Prayer warriors, Alfas, Seers amongst us, time to do your thing wink
That's why I love you ma'am. kiss

I was about to request for prayers tonight, this past week has been hell for me but I thank God who holds my right hand up high and under the shadow of His wings I am kept. And when the enemy comes in like thief at night, the Spirit of the Lord raises the standards against him. He will surely see me through this battle and I was afraid I would loose my babies inside me but I stand firm on God's promises upon my life and of those under me. It is already Isaiah 60 for me and my family.

So taken from Romans 15:30 by the Apostle Paul I also join in to urge you, sisters, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me. Pray that I may be rescued from these people who wishes me and my family harm. So that by God's will I may come to you with my bundles of joy and together with you be refreshed. The God of peace be with you all. Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
MiddyO:
To God be the glory our long awaited baby boy arrived yesterday morning Nov 29th! Sorry #DecMoms we decided to overtake you and arrive in Nov. Mom, baby & daddy are doing great! BS later! Longgggg gist!

congrats dear...he will be a source of joy to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
MiddyO:
wow congrats middyO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chinwendym, besocial,cherrymum,middyO & other latest vigilante moms. Big congrats, May God keep ur LOs.

Ajuwarhode,sweetlady4real & other new bfps, healthy n happy 9 months

Mowojuoluwa,moskidarl,lightedpath,tenderchic & every other mum who's experienced a loss, affliction wil not arise again & u shall not cast ur young. 2016 wil c u carrying ur bundles of joy *e-hugs*

Happy wedding anniversary to ginababy,missmalachi,chizzy.. bliss forever

Also remembering our fruitful sisters, explosion of birth stories come 2016.. there shall be NONE barren in d land, it is settled.

sayoberry,goldmine,Tmama2, sharon06,mspat & all dem ibeji mamas.. # ibeji mamas to sexy.. Pls share ibeji anointing 4 me ooo cool

smiley Good evening house. . Am in 4d monday prayers, enof of sad news.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
joysa....receive ibeji!
pay to me first gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
rchilee:

Actually I prefer the Tombia own, real mama put and #500 meal could fill your tummy well.

pls where in tombia? Dh & I spent d whole of d wknd looking for d tombia skippers o after my failed attempt earlier on, d skippers opposite everyday supamkt had afang soup wch i wasnt interested in. Na dat gbegiri & ewedu dey do me.. embarassed though I later got to eat it elsewhere that's y I av strength to type now wink I won't mind having home delivery regularly too..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
MsPat:
joysa....receive ibeji!

pay to me first gringrin

amen, receiving with both hands.. oya tk d money.. i don ready am down grin I'll gladly pay all ibeji mamas o to avoid quarrel so U can all Unite for corporate anointing wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kcpumping(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
nefertitiram:

She will be fine IJN, keep up with the drinking water. It will prevent her from delivering the baby early, God will keep her and the baby, they will come out victorious.

tnx a lot my dear I am now a dad praise be to God ....how has it bin ma

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
MiddyO congratulations, you've been honored indeed. May God keep you and your family in Jesus name.

To all my sisters who have lost their babies, or still waiting on God, I stumbled upon this; www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/coping-with-a-miscarriage-biblical-words-of-encouragement/ when I was doing something online, I hope it helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mowojuoluwa:
Hello house...it's so sad am out of teamapril, I lost my pregnancy at 8weeks since sept, I have not been happy about it and that is why I didn't update since then. Am back on Ttc! The cause of the reoccurrence miscarriage is yet to be known! I pray God puts a stop to this! I really can't wait to get pregnant, carry to term,give birth and grow old with my children.
Amen and you will in Jesus name. May God give you double for your loss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
MiddyO:
congratulations again darling.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
MsPat:
Where all this juniors sef? undecided

sweetlady4real and ajuwarhordes.....u berra pay to me so that I can annoint you with ibeji gringrin

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Pay your belleful dues to Mspat.....and get one baby free! gringrin If you pay to zaynie....Na only kiss she go dash you. tonguetongue
Offer valid while dem ibejis are still swaggering inside belle gringringrin

Present ma!!! Pls annoit us with twins o...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
HWA missmalachi and Ginababy my paddy paddy, wish u more fruitful years together in love

My darlyn sis(Mowojuoluwa) and tenderchic, its double dis tme around. Dnt worry, u r still team2016m

To all mama's dt ve offload, God bless u and ur lo IJN.

Snr Zaynie, hw market nw?

Lioha, op u r fyn?

I hail ooooo mama's in d ouz

Make I run do sexy go dis ANC today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
kcpumping:

tnx a lot my dear I am now a dad praise be to God ....how has it bin ma

Ohhhhh! Praaaaaise Jesus!

This is wonderful news! Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
joysa and ajuwarhordes....una be correct pikinses! e gba sibe *gives them high five*

Infact receive triplets.....sharaaaaaa! gringrin

Happy borning to the latest mamas....God bless ur LOs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
ginababy:
It's my 2yrs Wedding Anniversary today. Dis time last year, I was moody n saw no reason to celebrate bt today God still proved himself faithful n has given me a more beta reason to celebrate. He promised nxt year will b bigger dan dis n many more. Pls friends, join me in celebration.

Because I'm pregnant, I have a reason to celebrate my Anniversary dis year.

Because I'm pregnant, God has bn judged faithful n d devil has bn defeated.

HWA sis, Wishing u many more fruitful marital years with joy and laughter ever present in your home.
That we are alive is enough reason to be glad and rejoice o. Lost a course mate of mine who married n took in immediately during child bearing, she will be burried this Friday. The news of her death made me reflect on so many things . I made a mistake by not celebrating my first year wedding anniversary but come 12th April 2016 with or wihout belle, I go celebrate my 2nd year wedding anniversary o cheesy

@all my senior colleagues I dey greet o. I feel @bumex suggestion is a nice one o cuz I'm tired of all d sad news I've been hearin on nairaland n around me. Please let's key into the Monday night prayers suggested by our able accountant zaynie. Abeg let's not let d devil take over this our bubbling cuz he no even reach sef

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
@ Bumbex, Humbledbygrace.. abeg na una go lead this prayer tonight. My ba3 is very low 2% right now and no light plus I no sabi on the generator embarassed.

Muslim mamas abeg make una represent o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
@all mamas o, pls HELP ur sister...my baby hook me for almost 6hrs now after driving to n fro a long distance. PLS WEN WILL DIS HOOKN RELEASE COS I CANT STAND STRAIGHT OR WALK NOW..WAT SHLD I DO..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
@joysa, Amen ! Thanks so much, I really do appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
zaynie:
@ Bumbex, Humbledbygrace.. abeg na una go lead this prayer tonight. My ba3 is very low 2% right now and no light plus I no sabi on the generator embarassed.

Muslim mamas abeg make una represent o.

Snr Ma, I hail o

Your 8pm is 9pm here and we have (inhouse prayers for an hour) won't be able to show up till after 10pm.

Thanks for considering me.

Senior mamas and juniors good evening.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
@ifyjip, I think you should just relax, hope you feel better now. Let's wait for other sabi mamas contribution. Stay safe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
@HumbledbYGrace, good evening ma, hope your day was good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
My dear, na prayers carry us during our time o! I kept shouting it but nobody wanted to take d lead so I dropped it. It is well.

Mam's pls you can't go thru 9months without fortifying yourself with prayers. There is power in agreement prayer. During our time we took turns to lead prayers. Christian group and muslim group, nobody was left behind. Trust me we had 0.1% negative news. The enemy is prowling and looking for who to devour but he has failed. Let's wake up and do the right thing.
To all the mama's that lost their babies. God will give you double for your stress and we decree that affliction will not rise in your home again. God bless you all
I love you my wonderful e- fam!
beedam:

I support your suggestion. My able seniors Lovinam and tchiwinnie have always been advising that even while I was preggy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Congrats Middy O! December never even reach and we are dropping it hot. May God bless the newborn.

Mowojuoluwa, your miracle is sooner than you expect. It's well.

Ginababy, happy 2nd anniversary. Many happy yrs of togetherness IJN.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.