Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8169850 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mamas pls help o,took a bottle of ZOBO today and started feeling nauseated immediately and vomited srzly wen I got home....pls is zobo safe in pregnancy? Am just 10weeks 3 days gone....pls share ur experience if u Av taken it b4 while pregnant and how safe it is.am so scared right now....wl appreciate ur response senior mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Someborri would just be gone for a few days and before you return you are so many pages behind..... embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
This z the 4th pt accurate i hav always tested NEGATIVE.yet i still feel ayam 'lo'yun.wil be going for pt blood test tomorrow.my kwestion z....is this pt accurate stuff really accurateyet i still feel fetal beats in my stomach.my neigbor said,it also happned to her months after she gave birth,without her seeing her menses.pls note that,i hav nt seen mine also.cc soonest,missmalachi,tchiwinnie,nurse kaffy...firsttymum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
December is here!
*adjusts armour*
the twins will be 9 months next tomoro. na was o. time flies, if fat dissolved the way time went.... I've not lost my belly fat since *sob* my belly was wayyy to big. I'll share pics by 9. and na too much Milo cause am... grin

BTW I've stopped drinking Milo. finally! let me tell you a short story *clears throat*

one midnight I woke up and decided to have Milo. I crept to the fridge, grabbed cold water, emptied it in a cup I found, threw the Milo,milk and started slurping....
I found particles and chewed hungrily... the next particle didn't taste Milo like, so I spat it out to see what it was.. half a cockroach.
I threw up till day break..
that's the end of my story and Milo drinking.

l

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prugee: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
IyeEjima:
Happy New month my senior colleagues. In this month of December, there shall be supernatural deliveries IJN, we shall not record any form of bad news. It will be good news all the way. Às the year is ending, our blessings will not end with it but it will roll over to next year and many years beyond, AMEN!!!

@tatacherie, how body n how d pushing dey go? Your edd is just getting closer n closer evryday cheesy . Na me go jubilate pass when u born o, hope say na Abuja u dey cuz I wan come for naming o com chop rice wink . The Lord is your strength sis, I know u will bring forth like a Hebrew woman by the special Grace of God, AMEN!!!

Ehen before I forget, I just noticed that we have some iya abejis in our midst @sayoberry, goldmine, Tmama2, mspat, sharon06, humbledbygrace n others that I dnt kno for nw. Abeg make una come lay hands on me for the anointing to conceive twins. That has always been my desire even before I got married so tay na twins I use as my little bride n groom on my wedding day grin . Make una pass d barton o cuz I have already named my twins (Nathan and Naomi ) cheesy .... oya enough of my talk talk, let d laying of hands begin

Do all have a blessed day mamas, luv u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss
Hmmmm Nathan dats d name hubby and I choose 4 our son if baby inside happens to b a boy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cynthiajay Wat A Lvly Bs, Dat Slap Na Godsent O.
@sayoberry Hmm Oh My Wow, Wat A Story. It Happened 2 Me Once Bt Dat Was Wit Noodles. Pele.

To All Belleful Mamas D Lords Ur Strenght
Ttc Ur Tym Has Cme, Plenty Bs Is Ur Portion.
Happy New Mth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Brownsmoothie:
Mamas pls help o,took a bottle of ZOBO today and started feeling nauseated immediately and vomited srzly wen I got home....pls is zobo safe in pregnancy? Am just 10weeks 3 days gone....pls share ur experience if u Av taken it b4 while pregnant and how safe it is.am so scared right now....wl appreciate ur response senior mamas.
Zobo flushed a friend's 4weeks pregnancy, we didn't believe it. She almost arrested the innocent zobo seller for food poison, until someone else confirmed it. She was told to desist from it until say the 3rd trimester, I don't know how true this is, but ever since then, my love for Zobo Disappeared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by monie(f): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Big congrats to all the mama's who are holding their baby right now. I envy una wella. Can't wait for my turn.

And the mama's who have lost theirs God will give u double for your trouble.

Team February, how far. Can't wait to go on maternity leave in January. Na this page I go dey 24/7. How pushing and bumping.
And happy new month to all mothers and intending mothers.

#teamfebruary

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cynthiajay Wonderful BS. The slap no be here as e make you push baby comot immediately.

sayoberry I understand how you now feel pertaining taking milo and how you felt that day. Kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
@Goldenruby tanx for ur response mama....av searched Google too and av confirmed it induce labour. Just here praying to God dat nothing happens to my baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
soonest:

I learnt it's now nurses. The doctors have called off theirs. Do have updated info?
Really?kk.I don't have any recent info.my next appointment is in 2 days.will find out n let u know Ma'am.howz u n urs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ahnie am fine, how lo? nay malaria hold me down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Brownsmoothie:
U know ur body more dan us.If u feel its d zobo dat caused all that then pls steer clear.though I've heard zobo induces labour abi causes early miscarriage.I don't know how true ooo.some people cud take certain tinx nd it goes down well with their bodies others might take nd get a thourough body cleanse.Google is ur friend.anytin dat doesn't go well with ur system after taking it try limit or avoid it.me I've not eaten pineapple or pawpaw for close to 5 months or thereabout cos it gives me contractions n serious cramps.Fear not! God is with u n ur baby is safe IJN

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
sayoberry:
December is here!
*adjusts armour*
the twins will be 9 months next tomoro. na was o. time flies, if fat dissolved the way time went.... I've not lost my belly fat since *sob* my belly was wayyy to big. I'll share pics by 9. and na too much Milo cause am... grin

BTW I've stopped drinking Milo. finally! let me tell you a short story *clears throat*

one midnight I woke up and decided to have Milo. I crept to the fridge, grabbed cold water, emptied it in a cup I found, threw the Milo,milk and started slurping....
I found particles and chewed hungrily... the next particle didn't taste Milo like, so I spat it out to see what it was.. half a cockroach.
I threw up till day break..
that's the end of my story and Milo drinking.

l
Chai!!! shocked wat a story! Horrible! Pele o!Thank God for ur life oo. dats definitely poisonous.hmm moral lesson: Use big bright torch to look into ur cup of Milo @ night @ Milo drinkers grin.it however applies to anytin we are eating ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Brownsmoothie:
zobo is said to course MC although it's not been fully established. so I suggest you stay away from it for now. I drank zobo during my pregnancy( made it myself) & didn't know it had any effect on preg until recently.
If you must drink zobo, do it yourself cos I don't trust the ones made outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Get well soon
HARMYMY:
Ahnie am fine, how lo? nay malaria hold me down.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
@Sayoberry pele grin if Na me I for faint cos the phobia I have for roaches eh! No be here.

Happy new month to all belleful mamas, vigilante mamas and mamas who will join this wonderful family..it's my wedding anniversary today smiley tiri years smiley

Then BELLEFIT is giving 30% off postpartum girdles and yes they ship to Nigeria ( I remember one mama said they didn't, had to check again)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
tyconcepts:
Someborri would just be gone for a few days and before you return you are so many pages behind..... embarassed

as in ehn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
tatacherie:

Really?kk.I don't have any recent info.my next appointment is in 2 days.will find out n let u know Ma'am.howz u n urs?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
ahnie:
This z the 4th pt accurate i hav always tested NEGATIVE.yet i still feel ayam 'lo'yun.wil be going for pt blood test tomorrow.my kwestion z....is this pt accurate stuff really accurateyet i still feel fetal beats in my stomach.my neigbor said,it also happned to her months after she gave birth,without her seeing her menses.pls note that,i hav nt seen mine also.cc soonest,missmalachi,tchiwinnie,nurse kaffy...firsttymum.
Blood pt is more accurate but note dat some breastfeeding mamas don't see their aunty flo till they wean. All the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
ahnie:
Don't kno wot u mean by fetal beats, bt even if u were pregnant, its quite early to start feeling foetal movements. D confirmatory test for pregnancy s a scan. So if u re in doubt, do a scan, probably transvaginal to kp ur mind at ease.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Been awhile mehn,fear no gree me reach dis side o make I no come chop beans byforce,how are u mama's?una dooh o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Beryl15:

Then BELLEFIT is giving 30% off postpartum girdles and yes they ship to Nigeria ( I remember one mama said they didn't, had to check again)

How much does it cost to buy and transport to 9ja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Beryl15 and Tatacherie,God bless u both

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin 8 months

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
sayoberry:
cheesy
Talk true ooooo is dis post belle fat or u put cloth just the deceive us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
@ Cynthiajay. ..wow! This shows that The Presence of God was really wit u n ur LO....and it will continue to guide u guys Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
this one I will remove soon.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
missmalachi:

Talk true ooooo is dis post belle fat or u put cloth just the deceive us

lol. that was my front desk, dinning table and arm rest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
sayoberry:
this one I will remove soon.
sayoberry wat did d twins did to u? Ph my God u tried o.......heeyaaa how will d belly go in fast?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cynthiajay: My BS. I pushed and the nurses said that my baby's head was out,I should push again when I feel d contraction,I kept pushing no way,baby refused 2 come out.At a point one of d nurses started 2 pray.I was scared,They said my baby had already pooed inside and I shouted "meconium" they were all surprised.few seconds later,an elderly lady just came into the room,she wasn't dressed like any of d medical staff,she was wearing mufty with gele.I guess she was one of d nurses or midwives,she just jjumped on a chair and I was wondering what she was coming 2 do,all of a sudden,she gave me a very hot slap on my face,and screamed,U want 2 kill ur baby abi? She placed her 2 hands on my tummy and asked me 2 push,I pushed and my baby jumped out. They gave me a cut and stiched it back.It was so painful.When I saw my little Princess I was filled with so much joy.I thank this great God 4 blessing me with a baby.It wasn't easy o but God did it.The next day when I saw d nurse that slapped me,I told her thank u 4 slapping me.I believe God sent her in there 4 a purpose.
Alleluyaaaaaaah! Christ at work.
Congrats dearie!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.