Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission (7283 Views)

Reps Angry Over Committees’ Allocation By Dogara / Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness / Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by Mobinga: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2012
Did you clowns even read the news?

Italy is not arguing about authorization.

Italy simply said they should have been informed and are querying the English.

They couldn't care less about the incompetent Nigerians.

Nigeria should have been the one informing the various countries that they were going in. . . even if the English were involved.
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by geosegun(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2012
Italy should shut the mess up. What has she been doing since last year that her national has been abducted.
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by TRUTHTELA: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2012
Why Y'all making noise? Your fore fathers never had any country. Britain, created the little Banana republic (Nigeria), Y'all can call a country and have been runnign the country through proxies. None of you had any prior Info before the special forces entered Nigeria ( queen Elizabeth's back yard) and all your rulers ( British puppets), cannot say NO to their request. Can UK ever dream of invading USA? no! Wake up people. There's a thread up here about Tinubu, reminding Y'all that you DO NOT have a NATION yet, that statement is DEEP.
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by MrEverest(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2012
wow naija seems to be having diplomatic issues of late, from UK to SA and now Italy na wao, anyway what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander! if the EU can humiliate and deport Nigerians at the drop of a hat, i don't see why the ''giant of Africa'' would not treat Italy like a persona non Grata. RIP to the dead ones.
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by Korrection(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2012
No matter what these eediots do, 9JA NA 9JA, we might be having squabbles internally but when it becomes an international issue, o boy we are united, do you know how many nigerians is being killed abroad , crime or not italy should go to hell , after all the capital of edo state is italy so they shud shut up, we are richer that their f, ucking ass, if they send us packing , we will retaliate, time fot t.it 4 tat, nonsense
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by Korrection(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ truthtella , u are f.ucking stoopid, are u british? leave here now before i finish ur forking a.ss, banana republic, eediot, r.acist animal u are, its time for us to wake up, God will do it, now we know we are united cos no country fu.cks with us
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by Rossikk(m): 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
Someone said America cares a lot about its people. Then why the hell did it send 33,000 of its people to die in Iraq based on a pack of lies? (33,000 = number of US soldiers killed in Iraq)

Same question for Britain.
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by TRUTHTELA: 5:44am On Mar 10, 2012
@Korrection, you have been DEBASED by this rouges stealing your future & the ones of your generation UNBORN. If you believe in Nigeria, I will give you a check to withdraw a million dollars from the US Fed reserve Bank
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by EagleNest(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2012
Stop the blame game. The mission was simply a failure.
Nigeria is a dysfunctional state and very weak to stop Boko Haram.
Little wonder why UK came to rescue his own.Italy would have done same too.
Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria! Will you survive this onslaught?
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by queensmith: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2012
The story makes sense i dont know what most of you are aguing about? The rescue operation involved an italian citizen as well as a british one, the italian government should have been consulted, they are responsible for thier citizens, they have to answer to the familys of the deceased they should have consented on whether they want the lives of the citizens put at risk by trigger happy britons, abeg!

It was a mistake, a very grave one and they have paid the price, hopefully David cameron has learnt that people are different, the aggression and knee jerk reactions to situations may have worked on the feable erratic brits, it won't work on equally aggressive corrupt Nigerians. These rescue operations have been done before, seldom succesfully.
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by kunyeo(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2012
Why won't the operation fail? Nigeria was involved!
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by EdwinOse: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2012
My friends, life is precious. No sane government would keep mute over the death of her citizen, however remotely caused. The British government flawed diplomatically when it failed to consult Rome before carrying out the failed rescue operation. The government of Naija has shown grandiose incapability to tame the vociferous, deadly Boko Haram extremism, so why cry over foreigners coming into her soil to carry out such operation. The movie is still on.We await part 2!
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by jumobi1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2012
Really though. Why didn't Nigeria inform Italy? I guess Italy is shouting at the UK because Nigeria is not a serious country anyways but the UK and Nigeria were wrong.
Re: Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
PurestBoy:

You're a M.O.R.O.N raised to power millions

Wow, Nigerians and their unnecessary aggression. I noted you were an imbe*cile. . . . I noted you were a beast. . . . . and I noted how idi*otic you are , but, what did I do?! I decided to soften you up by telling a joke hoping against all hopes that itd make you less hostile. . . .

Madness, I guess just cant be cured.

Meanwhile, ur fada is the mo.r.on sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silently, Dr Greg Ibe Answers The Call To Invest In SE / The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified / Governor Soludo Gives Assurance Of Peace And Security In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.