Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) (7680 Views)

Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by itiswell1(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2012
Den force her marry the guy. Shameless thing.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ivynwa: Darkie,
Which Island is she from?
You Island women are awesome really?
Superwomen and every good and tough ---"don't-mess-with-me" things rolled into one.

Darkie, tell me ----what are you doing with books about flute blowing and head giving.
You wanna be second best flute blower or what? grin grin wink

HEY!! shut up there!! grin grin grin wink
She is from St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands but her mother is Puerto Rican and Jamaican undecided.
And hell NO i don't want to learn from her LOL believe it or not I actually felt sorry for her and at one point commended her for opening up (no pun intended tongue) and "teaching" young girls not to end up like her, until I realized to her it was and still is a game and strictly about profit.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Awww. A chick that writes a book bragging about sucking the skin off every STD infected dicks in the business is a red flag. I mean I know all of us aren't perfect, but damn.

LOL exactly. Karrine is a mess...and her son? PLEASE don't let me go there.. Poor child. undecided A lot of ppl forget that she is a mother and the saddest thing about that is, I believe she forgets too!! angry

I can't imagine Eddie Winslow having a small dick. I just can't picture it!

LMAO!! SIS YOU ARE REETARDED!! grin grin
actually i can... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by MrsChima1(f): 5:02am On Mar 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL exactly. Karrine is a mess...and her son? PLEASE don't let me go there.. Poor child. undecided A lot of ppl forget that she is a mother and the saddest thing about that is, I believe she forgets too!! angry

LMAO!! SIS YOU ARE REETARDED!! grin grin
actually i can... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

OOoooooh! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Ivynwa(f): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Darkie
I want to show you this song by my favorite Soca artist Swappi.
It wasn't any fantastic song as he was just singing "Come and blow my flute" but I love the flavour of most of his songs. Girl, have you ever seen anybody singing about flute blowing/head giving in a song? He did and it sure sounded nice too.
He is my favorite Soca artist even though some of his people don't appreciate him much yet having other great Soca artists they are tripping over.
But me? I love Swappi's song so much that there is this place I and my girls hang-out and when the Deejay wants to make me happy, he just slots in Swappi'song because I was always disturbing him to play me swappi each time we storm the place. When my girls are liming without me and Swappi's song plays they all get excited calling me on the phone and making noise. Haha!

[flash=425,344]"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPNyS0aplBc?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315"[/flash]

Among his recent released songs is this one too. I like it much.

[flash=425,344]"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsZt30pB95o?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315"[/flash]
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 11, 2012
^^ DAMN I'M LATE!!! sad sad

I LIKEY!!

Funny thing is, I haven't listened to his tunes (not a big soca fan wink)
But I like!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

OOoooooh! shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin wink
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by dabrake(m): 4:20am On Apr 11, 2012
I'm tired of pretending . . . I'm tired of pretending . . . I'm tired of pretending . . . I'm tired of pretending . . . Orisirisi. A cowardly stand from a sore drowning loser trying to hold on to a straw. Erm, so if as I don read this letter, if I go filling station today, dem go sell fuel gimme for N65?
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by zynzyn(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2015
mcgman025:
Ladies you all need to read this letter, as in, you won't believe some of the things you are about to read. Lol.

For those who don't know her, Karrine Stefans (pictured above) is a former video vixen, who was married to Darius McCrary (Eddie Winslow of popular 90s TV sitcom - Family Matters). The two divorced in 2011, and three months later, Karrine was married again, but this time, to an unknown dread-locked dude.

A few days ago, Ms Karrine posted a letter on her website to her husband. Read it below
Sometimes, in relationships, the pleasure is all theirs. Alone, I am a superhero. With you, I am a mere mortal. You deplete me. I’m tired of being your upgrade. We are not equally yoked. You really deserve someone more basic. I’m tired of pretending your mediocrity is okay with me. I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s. I’m tied of pretending you’re not a burden. I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS! I’m tired of you driving my car. Stop telling me you love me as if you’re doing me some sort of favor. I don’t need you to love me. I love me.
Please continue,

I’m tired of pretending like you shouldn’t be intimidated by the other men in my life. Cuz you should. I’m tired of pretending as if I support your bullshit dreams. I’m tired of pretending your d-ck isn’t the smallest d-ck I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is. I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday. I’m tired of paying for everything. I’m tired of you taking all this sh-t for granted as if you ever deserved any of it. Give me my Mac back. For real tho. I’m tired of washing your wack ass clothes. I hate your whole face. I’m tired of acting like the sex is good. I hate when you roll all the way over onto my side of the bed to hold me. I’m over here for a reason. Did I mention I’m tired of paying for everything? Okay.I’m tired of giving you the game.I’m tired of pretending you’re anything more than a bum. I should’ve just hired you as a cook and kept it moving. I’m tired of congratulating you for accomplishing minuscule sh-t. I’m tired of you begging
I’m tired of moaning when I can’t feel anything!I’m tired of having to think about someone else to get off. I’m tired of having to lock my phone when you’re around.I’m tired of taking showers with you. Can I get a moment! Damn! Yes. He’s better than you. Next question. All night. ‘Til 6 in the morning. Next question.Yes. And I didn’t have to pay for none of it. Next question. Presidential suite. Next question. About 10 inches. Next question.69. Next question. Like a boss. Next question. Balls deep. Next question. I’m tired of having to pretend you’re not the 3rd worst decision I’ve ever made.
You should really be with that one chick who bagged our groceries this weekend. That’s more your speed.
Oh dear, so not fair to the guy! What a biatch! Lol. But why marry him in the first place?

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/03/karrine-stefans-letter-to-her-husband.html#more

Some guys will kill her and kill themselves for this kind of humiliation! angry

She will pay for this one day but she may not remember! The guy must have stupidly married her out of love, thinking she will bear with his faults as he bore with hers!

These are the kinds of women who get frustrated when a guy delays in putting a ring on their finger, and now this!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does She Mean? / How To Receive The Same Of Your Partners?(call Tapping) / Guys Can You Please Tell Me What's Going On In This Pictures(X-Rays)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.