Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pdp Membership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Membership (3680 Views)

Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Membership by vb0mb(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2012
Pls house. I want to contributing my quota to the development of Nigeria . I can't just achieve this by mere talking but by action, therefore I want to begin by becoming a member of a political party. I have chosen PDP this is not attributed to her being good or bad but I believ its a viable institution with structures over all the state. Kindly give me information to becoming a member. I reside in Lagos particular Ajeromi Ifelodun LGA
Re: Pdp Membership by mdfash(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
Vbomb: I am not a member of the PDP but I got this info from the PDP website. Goodluck.

ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP

8.1 Membership of the Party shall be open to all Nigerians who:

(a) Are at least 18 years of age, irrespective of religion, ethnicity, and gender, social or economic status;

(b) Accept the principles, policies and programmes of the Party; and

(c) Who undertake to abide by the Constitution of the Party.

8.2 A register of members shall be maintained at the Ward Secretariat of the party and the register so maintained shall not be removed from the Ward Secretariat.

8.3 Membership cards and registers shall be classified as party security documents.

8.4 A prospective member shall:

(a) Register at his or her Ward of origin or where he or she ordinarily resides or carries on business; and

(b) Pay the prescribed registration and other fees before admission into the party, otherwise loses all rights of membership.

8.5 Application for membership shall be considered by the Ward Executive Committee, which shall have power to accept or refuse any application for membership.

Provided that such acceptance or refusal shall be subject to review by the next higher organ of the party.

8.6 The membership register shall be maintained at the Ward and authenticated by being signed by the Ward Chairman and the Ward Secretary.

8.7 A membership card shall be issued to a registered member of the Party upon which shall bear the photograph of the member.

8.8 Membership cards shall be produced by the National Executive Committee and authenticated by the National Chairman and National Secretary.

8.9 Persons who desire to rejoin the party after leaving it shall, unless exempted by the National Working Committee, be placed on probation for a period of time not less than a year.
Re: Pdp Membership by vb0mb(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2012
Mdfadash thanks for the info. and for letting me know that i can get more information through their site.

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly / Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ / CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.