Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

There Is Something About Air Hostesses. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Something About Air Hostesses. (13605 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Chimezie198(m): 3:33am On Mar 13, 2012
xynerise: Air hostesses are something else these days. A hostess who served me a meal also included her name and phone number in a piece of paper and gave it to me and she ends with a smile. Sexy though grin, but I was shocked. She get luck I am hooked up. grin
brO, did they take you on an excussion to d airport?
nO oFFence!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by eugoala(m): 5:39am On Mar 13, 2012
She must have seen the content ƒ ur bank account,most guls now go spiritual!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by DualCore1: 6:32am On Mar 13, 2012
Captain DC: Good evening ladies, hello boys, This is your captain speaking and hope you enjoyed the flight? Just to inform you, we bagan descent some 10 minutes ago. Beautiful plane ey? I likey too. Weather is quite cold and I strongly recommend you take that into consideration before planning to sleep alone. We have very hospitable airhosteses.

Bro XY (thinking): Ahh thank god we don dey reach!

Air hostess waka pass

Bro XY (thinking): Meeeeehn! Are those real? Chei!

Air hostess with all her experience, walks into that their curtained shrine and opens the "paper box" and pulls out one of the hundreds of already made "contact cards" and gives it to Bro XY

Bro XY (thinking): Chineke! where is my iPadt?!?! Ye! I can't use it now ooooooo kai! I must put this on Nairaland.

Captain DC: Good evening ladies, hello the rest of you. Ladies, we just touched down MMA and you are free to exit nice and slow. On behalf of my crew I am captain DC and this happens to be our last flight for tonight and we will be in the pilot's lounge. We hope you ladies get the message. Always fly AirDC, we never crash. . . hangs off the public address system . . . cuz this is our first flight!

The End.

Air hostess spent the whole night with one alhaji. She also called MTN customer care and left the fone at that automated message tht keeps replaying.

Bro XY called the number and it was "Number busy" all night, till the this morning.

Captain DC
took a lot of planes to cloud 9 later that night. He hasn't come back, we hope he knows those planes dont land on empty runways.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2012
seriously? She must not have been Nigerian. The Nigerian Airways Cabin crew have to be the rudest customer service team on this planet.
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 6:49am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith: seriously? She must not have been Nigerian. The Nigerian Airways Cabin crew have to be the rudest customer service team on this planet.
seriously, when was the last time you were at any airport? Because the last time I checked, Nigerian Airways was outta business
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by DualCore1: 6:53am On Mar 13, 2012
^^ This early morning you wan spoil person day. She meant Air Nigeria grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
seriously, when was the last time you were at any airport? Because the last time I checked, Nigerian Airways was outta business

So? what does that have to do with anything? The cabin crew were still very rude? So now theyve shut down they are also not to be mentioned? Sit down and sharrap
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by agiboma(f): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2012
lol nah i didnt do those crazy things, Im a goood girl wink
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

So? what does that have to do with anything? The cabin crew were still very rude? So now theyve shut down they are also not to be mentioned? Sit down and sharrap
you see. The airline has shut down for more than Seven years and you still refer to them. You really need to be updated about reality chick life does not end on NL
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by jspac(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2012
tpia@:
do you folks ever get tired of openings threads to let us know you left your village?

so because the somali guy is kicking your butts on other threads, you now want to start another story elsewhere.

seriously, are you people all that, because most of yall's posts scream low self esteem to the high heavens.

its like if a woman so much as looks at you, you get an o.rgasm.

i seriously suspect many of you are permanent waankers for real.

but dont let me disturb you sha.

carry on.
Yup dude seriously.
This is not even a thread,it is a chatroom.
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by jspac(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2012
Dual Core: opens the "paper box" and pulls out one of the hundreds of already made "contact cards"
RofLmao Bros XY Hope you are enjoying your flight through a cloud-covered Wonderland grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
you see. The airline has shut down for more than Seven years and you still refer to them. You really need to be updated about reality chick life does not end on NL

your a slowpoke, i travelled with them 3 years ago, now I know your just looking for my attention. Your never gonna get it!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

your a slowpoke, i travelled with them 3 years ago, now I know your just looking for my attention. Your never gonna get it!
You travelled with Nigerian Airways two years ago?
You were either dreaming or High. Now we know you have not seen the inside of an airport all your life
if you want to lie tell us something that has a chance of being believable
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by ePUNK: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2012
pls inbox me her phone no. - i aint hooked up yet
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by xynerise: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2012
Dual Core: Captain DC: Good evening ladies, hello boys, This is your captain speaking and hope you enjoyed the flight? Just to inform you, we bagan descent some 10 minutes ago. Beautiful plane ey? I likey too. Weather is quite cold and I strongly recommend you take that into consideration before planning to sleep alone. We have very hospitable airhosteses.

Bro XY (thinking): Ahh thank god we don dey reach!

Air hostess waka pass

Bro XY (thinking): Meeeeehn! Are those real? Chei!

Air hostess with all her experience, walks into that their curtained shrine and opens the "paper box" and pulls out one of the hundreds of already made "contact cards" and gives it to Bro XY

Bro XY (thinking): Chineke! where is my iPadt?!?! Ye! I can't use it now ooooooo kai! I must put this on Nairaland.

Captain DC: Good evening ladies, hello the rest of you. Ladies, we just touched down MMA and you are free to exit nice and slow. On behalf of my crew I am captain DC and this happens to be our last flight for tonight and we will be in the pilot's lounge. We hope you ladies get the message. Always fly AirDC, we never crash. . . hangs off the public address system . . . cuz this is our first flight!

The End.

Air hostess spent the whole night with one alhaji. She also called MTN customer care and left the fone at that automated message tht keeps replaying.

Bro XY called the number and it was "Number busy" all night, till the this morning.

Captain DC
took a lot of planes to cloud 9 later that night. He hasn't come back, we hope he knows those planes dont land on empty runways.
Nice story undecided. Uncle pls tell us another story
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Killz3(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2012
Errm. . . Did someone say Nigeria Airways? grin grin grin

Queensmith, was that you? grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2012
no I travelled with them yesterday, dumbass!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2012
~Killz~:
Errm. . . Did someone say Nigeria Airways? grin grin grin

Queensmith, was that you? grin

seriously? is there something wrong with saying Nigerian aiways??
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by xynerise: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

nah! Just that Nigeria airways has a lot of cobwebs now. grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by xynerise: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

nah! Just that Nigeria airways has a lot of cobwebs now. grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

Yes cos you could not have boarded a Nigerian Airways plane three years ago cos they had gone outta business ode.
Stop feeding us with lies here you have not been inside an airplane before. Intact the only time you saw an airport was in you outdated Black and white TV. I wonder how retartdeens like you get on the web
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:43am On Mar 13, 2012
nigerian airways= virgin nigeria airways= whatever you want to call it abeg!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Killz3(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

Nigeria Airways is defunct baby. . . wink It later became virgin Nigeria. . . I think it's Air Nigeria now. . . Me sef no send them! grin grin grin They'll soon change again maybe. . . grin

Xynerise, cobweb is an understatement. Pls look for something heavier. . . grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:45am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes cos you could not have boarded a Nigerian Airways plane three years ago cos they had gone outta business ode.
Stop feeding us with lies here you have not been inside an airplane before. Intact the only time you saw an airport was in you outdated Black and white TV. I wonder how retartdeens like you get on the web

drinking some serious haterade dude, calm down. Boarding a plane is not a big deal believe it or not. You don't have to take offence. I understand your life sucks but it's not my fault. Seeing an airport is nothing, trust me. When next im in one i'll send you photos.

Feel better?
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Killz3(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith: nigerian airways= [size=15pt]virgin nigeria airways[/size]= whatever you want to call it abeg!

Queensmith, you can't kill me this morning o, you hear. grin grin grin grin

My name is Kilz, pls don't kill me! grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2012
~Killz~:

Nigeria Airways is defunct baby. . . wink It later became virgin Nigeria. . . I think it's Air Nigeria now. . . Me sef no send them! grin grin grin They'll soon change again maybe. . . grin

Xynerise, cobweb is an understatement. Pls look for something heavier. . . grin

to virgin NIGERIA AIRWAYS?? dear lawd you guys have issues *rolls eyes*
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Chimezie198(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
FALLS INSIDE PIT TOILET
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

drinking some serious haterade dude, calm down. Boarding a plane is not a big deal believe it or not. You don't have to take offence. I understand your life sucks but it's not my fault. Seeing an airport is nothing, trust me. When next im in one i'll send you photos.

Feel better?

oh you finally realised your mistake huh? It was fun while it lasted sha
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by xynerise: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

Feel better?

I can lend you my pictures you know? grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
oh you finally realised your mistake huh? It was fun while it lasted sha

sharrap! its the same thing, taking the piss out my life early in the morning! proper making me think i'm going crazy! nonsense! :p
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2012
xynerise:
I can lend you my pictures you know? grin

no i want to send him photos of a pretty one like LHR not the lighless airports of Nigeria :p
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Killz3(m): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

to virgin NIGERIA AIRWAYS?? dear lawd you guys have issues *rolls eyes*
Nah, just Virgin Nigeria. . . Tell me, when last were you home? kiss

Yes o. . . They have issues! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.