Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

There Is Something About Air Hostesses. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Something About Air Hostesses. (13604 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by kushe: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
i swear i remember that chick that was caught with drugs on an arik flight recently. the moment i saw her picture,i was like ,i remember her sooooo well and all of a sudden air hostesses lost their appeal, the naija ones at least.
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by kiara11: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2012
flight attendants,flight attendants!!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2012
You got into an airplane, got a number what else? Use twitter or facebook biko
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by IYANGBALI: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2012
abeg make we hear word,one ugly air hostess wey get craw craw for body give you fone nomba na him you run come NL,if only you know how many foreign air hostess i don yansh,you go bow
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by tEsLim(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2012
I like your fantasy. But I would like to believe its unprofessional for the hostess. And almost out of line. Even if you flirt them they just say thank you.
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by totorimi: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
My own experience was different in one of the local airlines, I sat at the last row in the not so full aircraft. I noticed that while she was serving the inflight refreshment she was giving me everything double double, which i didn't request and i didn't reject either. So after the refreshments were over she came over to my shoulder and pretended to be giving me water. She asked me 'do you wonder why I am giving you double' I said yes then she said 'its my birthday, what are you giving me for my birthday'. I was shocked that such attitude had crept into such a highly lucrative profession but i decided to play along and i said oh congrats then I put some money in the envelope that was circulated for helping the needy and put my gsm number there too. She called some days later. Two weeks thereafter the rest was history.
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
totorimi: My own experience was different in one of the local airlines, I sat at the last row in the not so full aircraft. I noticed that while she was serving the inflight refreshment she was giving me everything double double, which i didn't request and i didn't reject either. So after the refreshments were over she came over to my shoulder and pretended to be giving me water. She asked me 'do you wonder why I am giving you double' I said yes then she said 'its my birthday, what are you giving me for my birthday'. I was shocked that such attitude had crept into such a highly lucrative profession but i decided to play along and i said oh congrats then I put some money in the envelope that was circulated for helping the needy and put my gsm number there too. She called some days later. Two weeks thereafter the rest was history.
bad boy, ol boy, her toto see you o... toto rimi! grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by drnoel: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2012
tpia@:
do you folks ever get tired of openings threads to let us know you left your village?

so because the somali guy is kicking your butts on other threads, you now want to start another story elsewhere.

seriously, are you people all that, because most of yall's posts scream low self esteem to the high heavens.

its like if a woman so much as looks at you, you get an o.rgasm.

i seriously suspect many of you are permanent waankers for real.

but dont let me disturb you sha.

carry on.

I'll have u know this thread is not right. I am married 2 one and I have met many of my wife's colleagues. The fact that a few people do something like that does not mean that all cabin crew ladies do so. How silly can u be. If a teacher blows u a kiss, does that mean all teachers are kiss blowers or prostitutes. It shows how much of a low esteem the poster has, he is a bushman from his village who am not so sure has ever entered an airplane, talk less about being given a number by an air hostess. Bullshit. There is a forum on NL where people working in several airlines (air hostesses, pilots) e.t.c chat. I may just copy a link of this ur post and paste it there, just so u really get thrashed 4 posting this stuff.
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by xynerise: 12:25am On Mar 14, 2012
drnoel:

I may just copy a link of this ur post and paste it there, just so u really get thrashed 4 posting this stuff.
OMG! Pls dont do it. Mtcheww
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34am On Mar 14, 2012
xynerise:
OMG! Pls dont do it. Mtcheww
wereyyyyyy grin grin grin grin

How far?
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 14, 2012
Collecting phone number from air hostees or even dating one in Nigeria airspace is like playing roulette....You can never predict when the giant bird will kiss the earth.
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by xynerise: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
wereyyyyyy grin grin grin grin

How far?
my dear am sweet o. No mind that guy wey dey threaten THE EBERI PAPA one of Nairaland. grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by drnoel: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
Crown Prince: Collecting phone number from air hostees or even dating one in Nigeria airspace is like playing roulette....You can never predict when the giant bird will kiss the earth.

its a matter of opinion and depends on the lady in question. Besides its not like naija chicks are the worst in the world which they are not. Its left 4 people, or do u think that these ladies don't date or marry, eh! Many of them are happily married, let me tell u. So pls try 2 broaden this ur myopic mentality.
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Rhymez(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
xynerise: Air hostesses are something else these days. A hostess who served me a meal also included her name and phone number in a piece of paper and gave it to me and she ends with a smile. Sexy though grin, but I was shocked. She get luck I am hooked up. grin
I must tell madam grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Diana78: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2021
Diana is a premium beauty and glamour model of Nigerian origin. She renders topnotch professional modeling services to brands and fashion industry nationwide and internationally. She also helps agencies scouts for talented creatives in the industry and location for set production.

---
Contact number: 08061388655
Profile: [url]Somtochukwu.com.ng/about-me[/url]

#modelinnigeria #nigeriamodel #televisoncommercialmodel #tvcmodel #actress #acorinnigeria #lagosmodels #creativescout #luxuryusher #premiumusherinlagos #premiummodelnigeria #glamourmodel #premiumusherinnigeria #hostessessinlagos #locationscoutinnigeria #fashionmodel
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by FreeSpirited: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2021
xynerise:
Air hostesses are something else these days. A hostess who served me a meal also included her name and phone number in a piece of paper and gave it to me and she ends with a smile. Sexy though grin, but I was shocked. She get luck I am hooked up. grin
coorperate international hoeing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.