Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (93056 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
All car freaks, another app for you, carbuzz!!!
Go ahead and sideload.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Not free in the app world, but sideloading is free. If you want them, send your email address for .bar files.
cupid4ig@yahoo.com
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Jarmzone(m): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2013
cupid4ig: cupid4ig@yahoo.com
Hi Lexus, please I want the bar files too - jsilas2001@gmail.com... thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 5:13am On Jan 09, 2013
Niiade: I presume peeps are scared to pre-order cus noone actually did pre-order from here.
lovely day folks

I did pre-order from here along with two of my colleagues!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olayinkaoj(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
I need a serious help.
Please, I am a complete novist when it comes to Playbook but I have a brand new one which I tried to configure 2 days ago using a wireless devise. After completing the filling of the requested info...it later went on to inform me that there were updates and I should wait while the update was on and I should make sure that the playbook is connected to a power source, which I did. The update remained on 1% after 15mins and I tot the playbook hanged, so I tried to restart and start the process all-over. Sincerely your, the device never came up again. It only blink a red light at intervals. The screen is black and nothing is showing. It fails to boot or work again.

Please, I need your help o. I am ready to call anyone that can be of help, please drop your number for me to call. Please you can also give a procedure of how to bring it back to life here in details.

Help me please

Olayinka
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Olayinkaoj: I need a serious help.
Please, I am a complete novist when it comes to Playbook but I have a brand new one which I tried to configure 2 days ago using a wireless devise. After completing the filling of the requested info...it later went on to inform me that there were updates and I should wait while the update was on and I should make sure that the playbook is connected to a power source, which I did. The update remained on 1% after 15mins and I tot the playbook hanged, so I tried to restart and start the process all-over. Sincerely your, the device never came up again. It only blink a red light at intervals. The screen is black and nothing is showing. It fails to boot or work again.

Please, I need your help o. I am ready to call anyone that can be of help, please drop your number for me to call. Please you can also give a procedure of how to bring it back to life here in details.

Help me please

Olayinka

Press and hold power button for about 8 seconds, then press again to turn on. If that fails, connect playbook to your computer and see if your playbook is detected.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
Olayinkaoj: I need a serious help.

Help me please

if u are in abuja i can fix it for u........ dont give it to quacks ooooo. they'll just further jeopardize it

Olayinka
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
alstacs:

I did pre-order from here along with two of my colleagues!

Yes sir you did pre-order, you have been the best sir. The order was before the xmas sales sir. Thank you for your patience, I should be completing the order very soon. Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by henry007(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pls I need a link to psxe emulator (play station emulator) bar file that works thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
thanks oga lexus for the bar files grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Press and hold power button for about 8 seconds, then press again to turn on. If that fails, connect playbook to your computer and see if your playbook is detected.

Thanks bro...I have re-started as u directed but nothing happened...I also connected it to my laptop, it only ran the device manager and on clicking on d blackberry device manager severally...nothing popped up

More advice needed pls
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Olayinkaoj:

Thanks bro...I have re-started as u directed but nothing happened...I also connected it to my laptop, it only ran the device manager and on clicking on d blackberry device manager severally...nothing popped up

More advice needed pls

Speak to drumme on this thread.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
cupid4ig: thanks oga lexus for the bar files grin

Enjoy Boss
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
An app to bring together all your social networking sites under one hub, Hootsuite.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 5:54am On Jan 10, 2013
Gadgetmobil:
Getting a mifi is ok but getting an android fone is beta.U cud use it as an extra fone slot in airtel w d 1gb BIS,switch on the wifi hotspot and U r good 2 go.
Capiche
Hello House been quite a while.
@ TCD I cud help preorder for U.so U tell me the specific one U want and I'd give U d cost n also send it to any part of d country U r in.All in 7 working days max.U remain d boss

Can u pls tell me d kinds of android fones and cost.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Baadal(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2013
I nid a brand new Playbook 64GB for 40k...08095704257
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2013
Baadal: I nid a brand new Playbook 64GB for 40k...08095704257

Eyah you missed out of the Dec. Pre-order, hope you get one soon. Morning everyone
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2013
my

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
cd

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
my apps

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
grin

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Is there any working video call app?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
smiley

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
all thanks to oga lexus he keeps supplying me with bar files and links grin cheesy smiley wink tongue
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Baadal(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
Niiade:

Eyah you missed out of the Dec. Pre-order, hope you get one soon. Morning everyone

Pls help me....I nid it urgently
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
I have none on ground now, expecting some before month end and it cant go for 40k prices are up now. thanks
Baadal:
Pls help me....I nid it urgently
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by eemua(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
Good day everyone.Pls I am a newbie and I intend to get a playbook.Pls can I tether with an mtn BBC plan or must I use the bis plan because I noticed the BBC plan is now unlimited as I have downloaded up to 9gig and I am still connected?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
eemua: Good day everyone.Pls I am a newbie and I intend to get a playbook.Pls can I tether with an mtn BBC plan or must I use the bis plan because I noticed the BBC plan is now unlimited as I have downloaded up to 9gig and I am still connected?

As long as u have an active BIS plan be it BBC, BIS, BES or daily, you can connect thru bridge using bluetooth and shikena
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by eemua(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Niiade:

As long as u have an active BIS plan be it BBC, BIS, BES or daily, you can connect thru bridge using bluetooth and shikena
Wow really?Thanks.I am moving from my hacked nook color fast.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by eemua(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Niiade: I have none on ground now, expecting some before month end and it cant go for 40k prices are up now. thanks
I am also intersted.Pls keep us informed once the playbooks are available.That's if my impatience doesn't get a better part of me and I end up buying it before ur order arrives.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
eemua:
Wow really?Thanks.I am moving from my hacked nook color fast.
and u can stream youtube video on ur playbook via bridge at no extra cost at all grin something u can not do with ur bb unless u want ur money to finish wink tongue
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by eemua(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
cupid4ig: and u can stream youtube video on ur playbook via bridge at no extra cost at all grin something u can not do with ur bb unless u want ur money to finish wink tongue
Wow!! I am hooked

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.