Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (90895 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hands up if you ever wanted to take down an important message, telephone number,address, recharge card number, etc etc etc. And realised you cannot find any pen, pencil or chalk in sight ?
TuYa is the app you need. You use your finger to write on your playbook. And yes very legible!!! Different post it notes types on offer in different colours.
Another 5* rated app !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by 2010a: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lexusgs430: Hands up if you ever wanted to take down an important message, telephone number,address, recharge card number, etc etc etc. And realised you cannot find any pen, pencil or chalk in sight ?
TuYa is the app you need. You use your finger to write on your playbook. And yes very legible!!! Different post it notes types on offer in different colours.
Another 5* rated app !!!!!

How can one get this app? I am already rubbing my hands gleefully with excitement
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Guys, have u check http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook/playbook-android-apps/ for countless PB apps?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
jjjkkkooo: Guys, have u check http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook/playbook-android-apps/ for countless PB apps?

Yes I mentioned it earlier

bigx:

Go to goodereader.com under playbook apps. You'd find it there.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by hooged: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lexusgs430 I'm getting playbook 64G dis week , an uncle get it for me in store (uk) . So wia do I start wen I lay my hand on it I cant just wait bro
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Baadal(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
hooged: Lexusgs430 I'm getting playbook 64G dis week , an uncle get it for me in store (uk) . So wia do I start wen I lay my hand on it I cant just wait bro
Guy abeg help me talk to ur uncle if we can work something out.I urgently nid a 64GB playbook brand new.get back to me pls 08095704257 or add me 28B90165.let's talk plsssss
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
oga lexus i hail oooh grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
cupid4ig: oga lexus i hail oooh grin

I hail you both!
Where is Tcd? What about Drumme?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
hooged: Lexusgs430 I'm getting playbook 64G dis week , an uncle get it for me in store (uk) . So wia do I start wen I lay my hand on it I cant just wait bro

To make urself very happy and independent, start from page 1 of this thread! You will never regret you did.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2013
2010a:

How can one get this app? I am already rubbing my hands gleefully with excitement

Send your mail address for .bar file
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2013

Once it arrives and you need any assistance, feel from to communicate through. One advice i will give you is, give your uncle your blackberry id and password, so he can initially help you setup the playbook and update the software. New playbook's get shipped out with OS1.0.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 1:21am On Jan 14, 2013
Picture this scenario, you shoot a video on your playbook using any of the playbooks inbuilt cameras, and want the transfer to a friend, family, colleague, enemy,etc etc etc. And not figured out how to transfer those large video files, because all this free online storage quotas are not allowing through your mail address, you want an app called Nexus !!!! (similar to my lexus nairaland handle)
Both playbooks would have to be connected through the same local network (wifi). Open the Nexus app on both playbooks, they will automatically sync, with a buzzer sound alerting you of sync, click on files you want to send, the receiving playbook, ok's transfer, and all is done. No matter how large the file is/are.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:13am On Jan 14, 2013
cupid4ig: oga lexus i hail oooh grin

My Boss, I dey hail back !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by hooged: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Once it arrives and you need any assistance, feel from to communicate through. One advice i will give you is, give your uncle your blackberry id and password, so he can initially help you setup the playbook and update the software. New playbook's get shipped out with OS1.0.
thanks lesuxgs430 aint think my broda will be able to do that , but I google how to set it up immediately I read ur post aint think its much stressful I guess all I need its a wireless device and a blackberry os5 above... I get all available here , but kindly tell me the size of data it will download while doing upgrading . Tenks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
alstacs:
Where ha d Drumme been?

present.........sr
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 2:29am On Jan 15, 2013
leboss6: kindly help me wif some bar. Files ....am a game lover.....@lamidee101@yahoo.co.uk

Replied your email, but it came back undelivered.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2013
Guys I hv two questions, there is a website that loads a video when it opens. D video plays on my BB and PC but not on PB.what do u think is resposible? D PB says my adobe flash player is up to date.

Two, can I send docs frm PB to PC wireless? Or print straight from PB?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2013
Err..This whole PB thing is amazing o. Still regretting why I got an Ipad. Anyways, do all the apps work with the phone BIS? If no can anyone list those that don't?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:43am On Jan 15, 2013
Piponomics: Err..This whole PB thing is amazing o. Still regretting why I got an Ipad. Anyways, do all the apps work with the phone BIS? If no can anyone list those that don't?

Wow, probably the first Ipad user to openly admit !!! Sell your Ipad and come join our little Family !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Wow, probably the first Ipad user to openly admit !!! Sell your Ipad and come join our little Family !!!!
Won't sell, will give it to my Dad. 90% of Ipad users don't like the device but for some inexplicable reason, they won't admit. I mean, I paid a premium for it and I still pay for internet costs and yet, I can't even have all the apps I want. Even the free youtube/video streaming is enough reason to jump on the PB bandwagon! Kindly answer my question on the BIS/Apps thing please.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2013
Piponomics:
Won't sell, will give it to my Dad. 90% of Ipad users don't like the device but for some inexplicable reason, they won't admit. I mean, I paid a premium for it and I still pay for internet costs and yet, I can't even have all the apps I want. Even the free youtube/video streaming is enough reason to jump on the PB bandwagon! Kindly answer my question on the BIS/Apps thing please.

for this you can ask me any question, i would get you links, bar files, answer any of your question, i can get you a playbook at lovely price just name it. abeg i wonder what the ipad get sef. welcome

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2013
almost all apps work on pb except for a few like video call, app world. the basic apps work on bis and also sideloaded ones too
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2013
Niiade: almost all apps work on pb except for a few like video call, app world. the basic apps work on bis and also sideloaded ones too
Thanks bro. Already seen you are the in house supplier. Will sure be buying from you soon (a 64GB). But you will have to help me set it up and ship to my location as I am not in Lagos. I will contact you when ready.
Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2013
Piponomics:
Thanks bro. Already seen you are the in house supplier. Will sure be buying from you soon (a 64GB). But you will have to help me set it up and ship to my location as I am not in Lagos. I will contact you when ready.
Thanks.

Hmmmm well well thats very good sir, would be waiting for your order. I will do the update and even sideload over 50 apps for you at a very small fee. you welcome again
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
If you loved playing with marbles or still play with marbles, Plunk is the game you need to fill those boring times and days!!!!
Plunk has a lite and Full version, and before you ask, the Full version is best !!!!
Another 5* rated app !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hey guys i just found this website and am so happy i ve a playbook!
U can thank me later.
Www.movie2k.to
Watch all new movies and any old movie too + all series and new episodes!

Gosh am so happy i i have a playbook cos my frd with galaxy tab cant use his internet to stream without zapping off his data.
But with my 1500naira bb subsribtion am now d most happy tablet user ever!

Hope mtn dont find out!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
sandraa: Hey guys i just found this website and am so happy i ve a playbook!
U can thank me later.
Www.movie2k.to
Watch all new movies and any old movie too + all series and new episodes!

Gosh am so happy i i have a playbook cos my frd with galaxy tab cant use his internet to stream without zapping off his data.
But with my 1500naira bb subsribtion am now d most happy tablet user ever!

Hope mtn dont find out!
I tried to watch movies on the Site. It downloaded a pluggin but I can't find it so I can install it. Hw did you do yours?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
I asked two questions that you guys have not answered up the page. Pls try.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
Don't download anything from d site!
Close all pop ups!
Click the movie u want to watch and close d small screen and just watch it!

Amma put up pics from my screen when am done charging!
I just finished watching Flight, life of PI, this is 40, newest episodes of how I met ur mother season 8!
Love my life right now!

And pls always check d smiley in front to show if d quality of d video is gud!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Lovely no word about the capacity thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2013
jjjkkkooo: Guys I hv two questions, there is a website that loads a video when it opens. D video plays on my BB and PC but not on PB.what do u think is resposible? D PB says my adobe flash player is up to date.

Two, can I send docs frm PB to PC wireless? Or print straight from PB?

To print wirelessly, you will need to have a wireless printer on site. And would need to pair your playbook with the printer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (66) (Reply)

How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly? / Carlcare Is Here With You / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.