Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,546 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (93029 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by leboss6(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
Lexusgs430: Another app for all Business Executives, marketers,conference attendees etc etc etc, solicit !!!
Go ahead download or sideload.
kindly help me wif some bar. Files ....am a game lover.....@lamidee101@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 5:08am On Jan 11, 2013
There is this joel osteen broadcasts that sshow on my bb but its not showing on pb. Do i need download to adobe flash player. i just configured the PB some days ago so i believe it will still have updated flash player. Pls what should be done.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 5:21am On Jan 11, 2013
I will like to ask for guys experience on etisalat or airtel EDGE on playbook, MTN EDGE is not encouraging except on 3G.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tummyboy: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2013
pls i need the uber iris bar app. this is my email. tumininuogunsola@yahoo.com
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2013
jjjkkkooo: I will like to ask for guys experience on etisalat or airtel EDGE on playbook, MTN EDGE is not encouraging except on 3G.

Regardless of the Network Provider, 2.5G would always provide a slower connection. Best to use 3G.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=drumme][/quote]
Where ha d Drumme been?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2013
alstacs@yahoo.com

Gurus and great guys, pls i need bar file for Smart Office Pro.
RIM is grow wings now angry , they no longer allow the use of Naira dominated Master or Visa card on the apps world. All my muscle flexing is over now.

Guys, what happened to the possible project of sharing the downloaded .bar files for sideloading? Who is on it and how much will it cost us? Cupid4ig is getting comfortable and he has abandoned us all. His desktop is rather tempting. shocked shocked
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
Only have smart office.... Link http://www.adrive.com/public/DyRerx.html
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
alstacs: alstacs@yahoo.com

RIM is grow wings now angry , they no longer allow the use of Naira dominated Master or Visa card on the apps world. All my muscle flexing is over now.

Guys, what happened to the possible project of sharing the downloaded .bar files for sideloading? Who is on it and how much will it cost us? Cupid4ig is getting comfortable and he has abandoned us all. His desktop is rather tempting. shocked shocked

@niiade and lexus & co,

Can we use dropbox to share the .bar files? So we don't have to keep emailing the same things over and over,

Someone can register on dropbox,
http:///ChJez96s
Download it to your computer,
In the dropbox folder created on your PC,
Upload the .bar files
After uploading, right-click on it Dropbox >
Share link
Send the link created and anyone would be
able to download them.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
bigx:

@niiade and lexus & co,

Can we use dropbox to share the .bar files? So we don't have to keep emailing the same things over and over,

Someone can register on dropbox,
http:///ChJez96s
Download it to your computer,
In the dropbox folder created on your PC,
Upload the .bar files
After uploading, right-click on it Dropbox >
Share link
Send the link created and anyone would be
able to download them.

My oga i have done that already and posted links in excel format, which cost me but i gave it out free. if you want it on dropbox, would you pay for all the gbs of data that will be used?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Niiade:

My oga i have done that already and posted links in excel format, which cost me but i gave it out free. if you want it on dropbox, would you pay for all the gbs of data that will be used?

How much? I'm leaving nigeria nxt week so won't be able to pick the raw files.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
If you want them on drop box, you are looking at bar files upload and download of over 15GB. basically thats like 20k worth of data in nigeria.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
Niiade:

Boss, that was a nice work you have done and I have downloaded a few from the excel file posted. That however was part one! Are we expecting the rest? So we may choose what to download and will not place an unnecessary stress on the good guys here.
We sincerely appreciate you guys. I see other threads and the principle there is money for hand, back ...... Even for very minor pieces of non professional advice they offer on Nairaland.

If we do have the complete sheet from a to z from chief niiade, I think we will all go......gag..ban... In short we will all feel cool like Cupid4ig.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
alstacs: alstacs@yahoo.com

lol I have not abandon any one am still here.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
jjjkkkooo: I will like to ask for guys experience on etisalat or airtel EDGE on playbook, MTN EDGE is not encouraging except on 3G.
on edge airtel is the best but I hate them cos of their data limit, I will strongly advice u check all the networks there most be one that has a 3g coverage in ur area.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Got the list now with links to download the .bar files. I must confess that they are loaded. I noticed that the last part ends at letter T. Where is the xyz? grin we must create or look for those alphabets oh.
Thanks guys?
Cupid4ig, you surely do have competitors now.

Has tethering been discussed extensively anywhere on this thread? I tried that and I was being asked for specific configuration of the network. Unfortunately no nigerian network was listed.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2013
Do you always forget to wish your Facebook Friends Happy Birthday? Birthday calendar for facebook is the app you need, not the lite version, but the paid version !!!
The lite version is not intuitive enough, but the paid version is the bomb. 5* rated app !!!!!
Go on, sideload or download !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2013
Do you enjoy reading your Bible on your playbook ? But always wondered why you could not take notes within the app? Or even been able to do more on your playbook within the Bible app ?
Then e-Mmanuel+ Bible reader, would be a perfect companion for those moments of meditation!!!!
This app has got a lite version and a paid version, and of course, the paid version is Good, Better + Best !!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
Lexusgs430: Do you always forget to wish your Facebook Friends Happy Birthday? Birthday calendar for facebook is the app you need, not the lite version, but the paid version !!!
The lite version is not intuitive enough, but the paid version is the bomb. 5* rated app !!!!!
Go on, sideload or download !!!!
the link boss grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tjsadiq(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=alstacs]Got the list now with links to download the .bar files. I must confess that they are loaded. I noticed that the last part ends at letter T. Where is the xyz? grin we must create or look for those alphabets oh.
Thanks guys?

Pls what page can I find dis list ending at T?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 1:31am On Jan 13, 2013
cupid4ig: the link boss grin grin grin cheesy

Enjoy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 2:00am On Jan 13, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Enjoy!!!!

Pls remember we are twins! Link to me too plzzzzz and possibly for this bible thing too. Help me work out my salvation daily with fear and trembling too na....lol.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 2:17am On Jan 13, 2013
alstacs:

Pls remember we are twins! Link to me too plzzzzz and possibly for this bible thing too. Help me work out my salvation daily with fear and trembling too na....lol.

Receive, walk in the Lord and sin no more !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 2:51am On Jan 13, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Regardless of the Network Provider, 2.5G would always provide a slower connection. Best to use 3G.
I was in this situation for a long time as the only MTN signal around my side of town was EDGE. Even opening of web pages took forever talkless of downloading stuff.

On 3G bridging, I downloaded over 1Gig worth of files yesterday. The only problem was hat my BB smartphone was so hot that the battery stopped charging and it run down while it was about 90% way through another large download!

Do people's phones get hot like that on bridge too? I use a 9800. Should I consider changing the phone? I've been waiting patiently for BB 10.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 3:27am On Jan 13, 2013
alstacs:
I was in this situation for a long time as the only MTN signal around my side of town was EDGE. Even opening of web pages took forever talkless of downloading stuff.

On 3G bridging, I downloaded over 1Gig worth of files yesterday. The only problem was hat my BB smartphone was so hot that the battery stopped charging and it run down while it was about 90% way through another large download!

Do people's phones get hot like that on bridge too? I use a 9800. Should I consider changing the phone? I've been waiting patiently for BB 10.

BlackBerry phones would normally get hot during downloads of high volumes. Imagine also using the hotspot to send .bar files + phones bluetooth on to pair playbook + phone on 3G + actively pinging + email+texting + browsing + gaming in- between.
This phones are not horses, donkeys or camels!!!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Enjoy!!!!
boss that app is awesome i swear loaded every contact and it uses bis too *dancing azonto* grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool smileyu have really helped in pimping my pb
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2013
alstacs:

i dont think its from phone cos my bold 9900 does the same but once the battery stopped charging all i do is to removed the charger and leave it for like 5 to 10 mins then change socked or switch and it will start charging again.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2013
my only problem so far has being unable to sideload 9mm HD and asphalt6 this two games embarassed sad angry cry
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:54am On Jan 13, 2013
cupid4ig: boss that app is awesome i swear loaded every contact and it uses bis too *dancing azonto* grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool smileyu have really helped in pimping my pb

More pimping to come, watch this space !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2013
and if u want to download youtube videos directly on ur playbook with no extra app just watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loBP2eISV4I

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2013
Lexusgs430:

More pimping to come, watch this space !!!!
watching it 24/7 cheesy grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by henry007(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2013
I need new links to download working bar files please anybody

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (66) (Reply)

Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.