Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (90811 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Amalision: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2013
hooged: aint really know the speed . But the speed is ok to some extent .

For futher asistanc or inquiry pls Meet dis TCD or dan_dollars on dis thread. They hav wealth of experienc wen it com to playbook
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by hooged: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2013
Thanks @amalision
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Andking: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2013
Pls i need some good games and apps (bar files) this is my email andrudaprof@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by yommy2sure(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2013
Niiade: Got 64gbs holla at my details in signature. happy everyone is enjoying playbooks

Just added u, pls accept ASAP let's talk
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by IDesign1: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Slightly used Blackberry Playbook 16g for sale, comes in a sleek pouch. I can help with bridging with your BB for easy use. Pls contact 08026775331
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Agassa: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2013
My playbook is acting up. I sideloaded a few more apps to the ones i already got;now most of the old and some of the newly sideloaded apps won't open.I have a 64GB PB,that runs on Os version 2.1.0.1314 and i still have about 25GB free space on it. I have done both soft and hard reset so many times. What could be the problem?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Andking: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pls does anyone know where i can fix the camera of my playbook?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TheAvenger: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2013
walcolm:

you must have wifi to allow it download the latest software when you set it up the first time.

Not really. You can still update it from your BB Desktop Software. In fact, that is the method I've been using because I find that it doesn't give so much issues as via wifi.

Btw,still got some 32 gigs for sale (BNIB).
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by austin4real(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2013
TheAvenger:

Not really. You can still update it from your BB Desktop Software. In fact, that is the method I've been using because I find that it doesn't give so much issues as via wifi.

Btw,still got some 32 gigs for sale (BNIB).
Mr avenger, plz I need ur help, I've got just 28k and I need a playbook asap, any offers available
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TheAvenger: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
austin4real:
Mr avenger, plz I need ur help, I've got just 28k and I need a playbook asap, any offers available

No, I am sorry but I don't have any offers for that price. You could probably get used 16 gigs for that price but I don't have any used presently; only new.

Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TheAvenger: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
I have nearly 1 GB of Playbook apps and games that I will give to anyone who buys a Playbook from me.

But there is a proviso: you have to reside in Abuja because I can't even imagine sending that amount of data via the internet.

This the link to my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1201348/available-sale-bnib-32gb-playbooks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by austin4real(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Does Mr nilade and TCD or anyone in the house have an offer for a playbook, I have just 28k ooo.....
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
austin4real: Does Mr nilade and TCD or anyone in the house have an offer for a playbook, I have just 28k ooo.....

What size re you looking for and used or new?

I can attempt a 16GB on pre-order only if the store I buy from still has stock. Thank You
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by austin4real(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Niiade:

What size re you looking for and used or new?

I can attempt a 16GB on pre-order only if the store I buy from still has stock. Thank You
I won't mind the 16gb version, plz could u help me pre order and get back to me on the price....
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
austin4real:
I won't mind the 16gb version, plz could u help me pre order and get back to me on the price....
Stores seems to be sold out, would keep looking n report if I find any for that price brand new
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Agassa: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2013
Agassa: My playbook is acting up. I sideloaded a few more apps to the ones i already got;now most of the old and some of the newly sideloaded apps won't open.I have a 64GB PB,that runs on Os version 2.1.0.1314 and i still have about 25GB free space on it. I have done both soft and hard reset so many times. What could be the problem?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by austin4real(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
sheyma:

I hv a 32gig pb for sale if u interested. Holla 08026621259 u. See. It u test it nd u buy.cheers
Plz send pics of the playbook to sensei_tobi@yahoo.com, hope it has no issues, and what accesories does it come with
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by IDesign1: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
Austin just give me a call, here's my no. 08026775331 lets talk it out.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
TCD: That individual who mentioned Movie2K.to may God bless your generations abundantly.

Just checked it out and I'm blown away. Great site for streaming movies and series.

U r welcome.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Na one pretty babe like that o !!!!

Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Sirstuffy: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2013
Plz I installed andriod app player on my playbook and now all my andriod converted playbooks are no more opening, I dunno what to do, somebody plz help, tnks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
any new apps and games?? this stuff's getn boring cry
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Olisa4all: any new apps and games?? this stuff's getn boring cry

left it long ago, initially was using it more than my iPad then when the excitement wore off, I was only using it for watching church service on sunday Morning.
BB is killing it honestly.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by zippie5(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
Still trying to get battery for my 64GB playbook. Assist if u know wia I can get it. Tnx
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Emary(f): 5:20am On Apr 15, 2013
kulex2k1: Request for your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps (.bar) Files and u'll get it to your email. Please note not all android apps are compatible with the playbook. Keep the request coming
marybng@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mr avenger pls I want to know how much for the playbook 16gb if you have used or new I reside in abuja..pls I need it asap..
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TheAvenger: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
komason: Mr avenger pls I want to know how much for the playbook 16gb if you have used or new I reside in abuja..pls I need it asap..

Don't have 16gb only 32gigs brand new and the price is 38k last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (66) (Reply)

Carlcare Is Here With You / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.