Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital (17525 Views)

Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State / The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by jbaur24: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
[quote author=EzeUche]Some Anambra Igbos are getting upset with Imo, Abia and Enugu Igbos stating the obvious facts that Awka is the least developed state capital just like Abakaliki.

Umuahia was built with a master grid just like Owerri. It is actually a nice city. But Enugu and Owerri are at the top of South-East states followed by Umuahia.

Awka and Abakaliki is last.[/quote

You don't have any point. SE is my next home, I studied in Abia state, my fiancee works in Awka, I have visited Enugu and Owerri at one point or the other. So I can positively rank the SE states.

As an outsider I can state categorically without any bias. What is that you seen in Umahia? This is a state that is riddled with disorganization. Am from Akwaibom state so I can tell you that Abia state does not have anywhere liveable within its boundaries.

Have you passed the express linking Aba and Umahia recently, the town has an image of a mere provicial district. Even when one is passing thru the town its only the abia tower NNPC filling station that will tell you that you have gotton into a place. Umahia to the best of my knowledge is not even suppose to be called state capital, Aba presently is a shodow of itself.

The top cities in the east at the moment are Enugu, Owerri followed by Awka and then Umahia and Abakaliki.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by ekwynwa: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
where is Chino, Abagworo and Ejine sad sad sad

what is wrong with you dude, haba stop it already

this going beyond brotherly joke.

Awka is doing well, its still developing like most SE states cool

STOP the hot exchanges, somebody ve to be the bigger man here cool

Brothers chill cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Mr. Man, why not kindly shut the phuck up and POST PICTURES of the so called development in Awka, you empty, useless, hollow-brained COWARD?
LEAVE the empty state talk and POST PICTURES, FOOOOL!!!

Have you no shame that the same state you hopelessly brag about DOESN'T HAVE A SINGLE PHUCKING AIRPORT?

Have you no shame that this so called urbanized heaven DOESN'T HAVE A PHUCKING MASTERPLAN?

NO PLANNING! No NOTHING! And you're here bragging like a prepubescent ILLITERATE!

Shut the phuck up and post those pictures of the so called developments, you bloody panty-sniffing sycophant!

This anuofia, I think I have ignored you imbeci.lic animal enuf. Now lets face it. Do you mind telling us your state of origin in that order we can properly discuss if not fvck off forever.

Anambra has got it all ok, if I start to mention it here it will amount to repetition. The point is that we are above you ranters and backward state shich has been declared bankrupt and fiscally dead state.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ekwy nwa, I think this is mere envy of Anambra and its people. But we will see it to the end
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by ekwynwa: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Mr. Man, why not kindly shut the phuck up and POST PICTURES of the so called development in Awka, you empty, useless, hollow-brained COWARD?
LEAVE the empty state talk and POST PICTURES, FOOOOL!!!

Have you no shame that the same state you hopelessly brag about DOESN'T HAVE A SINGLE PHUCKING AIRPORT?

Have you no shame that this so called urbanized heaven DOESN'T HAVE A PHUCKING MASTERPLAN?

NO PLANNING! No NOTHING! And you're here bragging like a prepubescent ILLITERATE!

Shut the phuck up and post those pictures of the so called developments, you bloody panty-sniffing sycophant!

Ejine which state are you from?
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
[quote author=jbaur24][/quote]o

Thank you nwanne di n mba. You have said the whole truth to these ba.s.t.ar.ds and vagabonds grin grin
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ jbaur24: Thank you nwanne di n mba. You have said the whole truth to these ba.s.t.ar.ds and vagabonds grin grin
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Ejine which state are you from?

Nwanne mu its a question the i.mb.ecile will never answer you. he knows that he will be linched with venom the moment he comes clean. We dey wait for the maga. grin grin
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
So, did anybody use the Google satellite as I suggested?
Please my brothers, why is it that Anambra topics always generate so much venom? It doesn't make much sense.
It is brainless to want to argue based on some personal hunch, or a tunnel vision; just use Google satellite.
It is not so easy to lie about these things these days.
So, please everybody calm down. At the end of the day, we are all Easterners.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
And BTW it is NOT TRUE that Awka has no masterplan.
That is a lie.
At least under Peter Obi, there is a UN sponsored masterplan for Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.
So, folks should stop lying about easily verifiable things.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
chino11:

This anuofia, I think I have ignored you imbeci.lic animal enuf. Now lets face it. Do you mind telling us your state of origin in that order we can properly discuss if not fvck off forever.

LMFAO!!! I always knew you were a toothless coward who had no point to make, so kindly stop trying to deviate from the subject, ofeke!
So, let me get this straight, you now need to know my state of origin before you can jack your dull brain up to list the so called achievements of your dumb paymaster? I dey laff oooo!

Anyway, your poorly-constructed verbal bellows mean nothing to me, little boy.
You either list those achievements or remain worthless.
Foool!
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
And BTW it is NOT TRUE that Awka has no masterplan.
That is a lie.
At least under Peter Obi, there is a UN sponsored masterplan for Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
Onlytruth: So, did anybody use the Google satellite as I suggested?
Please my brothers, why is it that Anambra topics always generate so much venom? It doesn't make much sense.
It is brainless to want to argue based on some personal hunch, or a tunnel vision; just use Google satellite.
It is not so easy to lie about these things these days.
So, please everybody calm down. At the end of the day, we are all Easterners.

Eze I ga di. They won't do just that, instead they will argue blindly with focus. Even a guy from Akwaibom has come here to confirm it all.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
chino11:

Nwanne mu its a question the i.mb.ecile will never answer you. he knows that he will be linched with venom the moment he comes clean. We dey wait for the maga. grin grin

Of course it's a question I'll never answer, because I'm not as dumb and myopic as you.
Or you think I'm here for petty state bashing? Then you are an irredeemable moooron.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ejiné:

LMFAO!!! I always knew you were a toothless coward who had no point to make, so kindly stop trying to deviate from the subject, ofeke!
So, let me get this straight, you now need to know my state of origin before you can jack your dull brain up to list the so called achievements of your dumb paymaster? I dey laff oooo!

Anyway, your poorly-constructed verbal bellows mean nothing to me, little boy.
You either list those achievements or remain worthless.
Foool!

Ofelefu. Do you mind telling us where you animal cripped from? grin

You cut an image of beggar who jumps on issues out of your frustrated life. So many people have asked you the same question, where do you monsterous animal originate from?
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
Onlytruth: And BTW it is NOT TRUE that Awka has no masterplan.
That is a lie.

Have those drawings been put to use? NO! All they have is a drawing for all I care, since absolutely no steps have been taken to even implement the plan, and that is the point of my comment.
Peter Obi is TOOOO goddamned SLOW and outdated for my liking, and I've been drumming this since the ice age. How you guys got to vote this man above Soludo, I still don't understand. But whatever man.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Dainfamous: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
Akwa in pictures
UNI ZIK

Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Tobiustobius: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
I was going to just waka pass, until I saw Peter Obi's name mentioned. Please don't say that rubbish- what masterplan?

I'm in Anambra now, Nnewi precisely, and the only thing making it bearable in the least is the Teaching Hospital there. The roads = eyesore, car-wrecking, shoes-ruining, injury-causing rubbish. Electricity-
better dreamt about than seen.

In all the time Peter Obi has been in office, he did nothing to remedy this. However, when Ojukwu died and it became obvious that he would be buried in Umudim, Nnewi, construction work started like there was no tomorrow.

Okay, the burial is done, the world has turned away and now the road construction has stopped.

Abegabeg.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ofulefu ejine: how will you be in your hole in Aba and know how masterplan is being implemented in Awka and Onitsha.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Have those drawings been put to use? NO! All they have is a drawing for all I care, since absolutely no steps have been taken to even implement the plan, and that is the point of my comment.
Peter Obi is TOOOO goddamned SLOW and outdated for my liking, and I've been drumming this since the ice age. How you guys got to vote this man above Soludo, I still don't understand. But whatever man.

So, you would say that Peter Obi has done absolutely nothing in Anambra state?
That, my friend, is a bold faced lie, and I hate lies with a passion.
If I may ask,how do you know that the plans are not being followed? undecided
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Dainfamous: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2012
FIRE DEPARTMENT ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
chino11:

You cut an image of beggar who jumps on issues out of your frustrated life. So many people have asked you the same question, where do you monsterous animal originate from?

Keep guessing, foool. You're my puppet and I love the game I'm playing with your dumb hairy asss. grin
Simple task of listing the so called achievements Awka and you can't even do that. I'm glad everyone in this thread can now see you for the provinciak dunce you are grin
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
chino11:

Keep guessing, foool. You're my puppet and I love the game I'm playing with your dumb hairy asss. grin
Simple task of listing the so called achievements Awka and you can't even do that. I'm glad everyone in this thread can now see you for the provinciak dunce you are grin
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
Eze onlytruth, are you really responding to that monstrous vagabond?
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
Tobius tobius: I was going to just waka pass, until I saw Peter Obi's name mentioned. Please don't say that rubbish- what masterplan?

I'm in Anambra now, Nnewi precisely, and the only thing making it bearable in the least is the Teaching Hospital there. The roads = eyesore, car-wrecking, shoes-ruining, injury-causing rubbish. Electricity-
better dreamt about than seen.

In all the time Peter Obi has been in office, he did nothing to remedy this. However, when Ojukwu died and it became obvious that he would be buried in Umudim, Nnewi, construction work started like there was no tomorrow.

Okay, the burial is done, the world has turned away and now the road construction has stopped.

Abegabeg.

Can you please send us the pictures of Nnewi roads?
I don't know how most of you are there talking without showing any proofs.
Won't you at least put your money where your mouth is?
Pictures speak volumes.
So, until you post pictures, you may well be a partisan supporting past defeated candidates.
We need proof. undecided
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Ofulefu nwa ese aka. grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is your state of origin? Every Anambran is very confident of him or self that why we no dey shy to say where we come from, but not monkeys like you who are so timid, filled with complex. Where are you from jobless ejine animal grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Tobiustobius: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
Onlytruth:

Can you please send us the pictures of Nnewi roads?
I don't know how most of you are there talking without showing any proofs.
Won't you at least put your money where your mouth is?
Pictures speak volumes.
So, until you post pictures, you may well be a partisan supporting past defeated candidates.
We need proof. undecided

Okay, so I should stand in the middle of the potholed roads to bring some faceless NL stranger proof, right? Sorry, no can do.
How about you try not saying what you don't see.

*unsubscribing jare*
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Dainfamous: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
akwa

Anambra State Tour - Ultra Modern Fire Service & State Emergency Complex Report

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/AnambraProjectPhotos/FireTruck25Large.jpg

Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
Onlytruth:

So, you would say that Peter Obi has done absolutely nothing in Anambra state?
That, my friend, is a bold faced lie, and I hate lies with a passion.
If I may ask,how do you know that the plans are not being followed? undecided

Oh for goodness sakes, come off it, Onlytruth! Let's stop lying to ourselves for once! Abi you think Anambra is not like my second home. I stand bold to tell you that NOTHING has been implemented based on that masterplan! As at January 3rd this year, Peter Obi was struggling with the company he assigned to check the monstrous Anambra-Enugu gully erosion, cuz adequate tasks had not been taken to properly fix the crisis. At the time, he started looking for alternatives like Zerock and other developers to fix it.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has been done about that UN masterplan.

Anambra, as it currently stands, isn't achieving as much as it ought to, given the number of successful people based there, and that's the part that enrages me the most. This man is clueless! I told you this same thing on January.
I can't wait for his tenure to round up already!
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
Tobius tobius:

Okay, so I should stand in the middle of the potholed roads to bring some faceless NL stranger proof, right? Sorry, no can do.
How about you try not saying what you don't see.

*unsubscribing jare*

You see?
My friend listen up. I am in the mailing list/forum of Anambra people worldwide. From the WAR going on between the supporters of Ngige and Peter Obi on that forum alone, I can say that there can never be fair representation of events on the ground in Anambra state. Each side wants to paint the other with evil colors.
To make matters worse here now, there are people like you who would want us to believe whatever you are saying about Nnewi without showing us any proofs.
Nnewi is MY HOME TOWN, so I have personal interest in what is going on there. I will visit home soon to see things for myself; but people like you should at least back up your claims with facts. That is the least you can do.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Dainfamous: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by ekwynwa: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ Ejine quit the game already, sad you can not claim to be one of us and hide your state away from us, you claim to be from midwest and i ask again which of the Midwestern states are you from Edo or Delta cos these re the only two mid west states.

the Op Abagworo ve chilled out, so what is it about you , why re u taking things personal against Anambra state viz Akwa

if you are proud of your state , spill it and lets flow cool

Chino nwanne mu ozugo, hapu Ejine. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram gave Me N5000 To Burn Schools - Teenager / Falana: It Is A Shame Dangote Could Build Refinery But FG Couldn't / Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.