Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital (17526 Views)

Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State / The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Afanna1: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
ekwy nwa: @ Ejine quit the game already, sad you can not claim to be one of us and hide your state away from us, you claim to be from midwest and i ask again which of the Midwestern states are you from Edo or [b]Delta[/b][/b] cos these re the only two mid west states.

the Op Abagworo ve chilled out, so what is it about you , why re u taking things personal against Anambra state viz Akwa

if you are proud of your state , spill it and lets flow cool

Chino nwanne mu ozugo, hapu Ejine. cool
grin grin grin
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Oh for goodness sakes, come off it, Onlytruth! Let's stop lying to ourselves for once! Abi you think Anambra is not like my second home. I stand bold to tell you that NOTHING has been implemented based on that masterplan! As at January 3rd this year, Peter Obi was struggling with the company he assigned to check the monstrous Anambra-Enugu gully erosion, cuz adequate tasks had not been taken to properly fix the crisis. At the time, he started looking for alternatives like Zerock and other developers to fix it.

A[b]BSOLUTELY NOTHING has been done about that UN masterplan[/b].

[b]Anambra, as it currently stands, isn't achieving as much as it ought to, given the number of successful people based there, and that's the part that enrages me the most. [/b]This man is clueless! I told you this same thing on January.
I can't wait for his tenure to round up already!

Okay my brother, calm down first.
Would you at least admit that Peter Obi should not be fixing the Enugu-Onitsha expressway road, be it gully erosion, pothole or the lanes? That road is a FEDERAL road.
I heard that Peter Obi is battling with some of the things that is not state government responsibility and you just provided proof for one.
About the Master plan, are you saying that the government is ignoring it and allowing estates to spring up all over the place, or the roads contstructed anyhow?
I know I saw some new roads pictures sometime last year being passed around in the Anambra forum. Are you saying that those roads are not conforming to the masterplan?
I know that Peter Obi is not a flamboyant dude, but I sometimes struggle to believe that he is not doing anyithing.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
ekwy nwa: @ Ejine quit the game already, sad you can not claim to be one of us and hide your state away from us, you claim to be from midwest and i ask again which of the Midwestern states are you from Edo or Delta cos these re the only two mid west states.

the Op Abagworo ve chilled out, so what is it about you , why re u taking things personal against Anambra state viz Akwa

You don't expect inferiority complex monster to tell you where he is from. So funny man
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
ekwy nwa: @ Ejine quit the game already, sad you can not claim to be one of us and hide your state away from us, you claim to be from midwest and i ask again which of the Midwestern states are you from Edo or Delta cos these re the only two mid west states.

If you're interested in my state of origin, go and read my previous comments. Read and digest it like a textbook and then make your conclusions I'm not to prove annything to anybody.
And another thing; for the rest of the Anambra people taking it like a personal attack; my comments are simply against the failed Obi administartion and his band of grass-eating sycophants like Chino. Plain and simple.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by MrGlobe(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
Onlytruth:

So, you would say that Peter Obi has done absolutely nothing in Anambra state?
That, my friend, is a bold faced lie, and I hate lies with a passion.
If I may ask,how do you know that the plans are not being followed? undecided
my friend stfu. I hate when people are dishonest. Peter obi is a known failure. Awka is a mess. How many dual carriage ways are there? How many standard 5 start hotels apart from the N300 a night hotel everywhere that is deshaping the landscape. How many tarred roads in a state capital? Dusts everywhere.. No planning, okada.. No entertainment spots.. Very tiny roads. Nothing, no beauty, no decorum, dirt littered everywhere. Awka is a burning mess. I was there recently. Peter obi must be held to account for Anambra's money
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
Foolish monster, you should be more concern about your state that has been converted to dumpsite. How many dual carriageways are in your own state.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
chino11:

You don't expect inferiority complex monster to tell you where he is from. So funny man

Nutless insignificant clown. I see you're not coming at me with your shameless vile words anymore. You don tire? Cuz if you want to go ghetto with me, I will openly castrate you just like Bandit did you the last time. Coward.
By the way, I'm still waiting for the famed urban pictures of Awka, my dear sycophant.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Abagworo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
Some attitudes can disgust me at times. I don't think this thread has anything to do with Anambra indigenes. Anyone residing in Awka should show us comprehensive pictures of Obi's projects and the well laid out roads that chino11 is talking about. I usually visit Nnewi teaching hospital and Awka very rarely. I know Nnewi so well and all the towns around it. Ngige did some good works in inter connecting many communities in Anambra State. I have not seen any new development lately.

So chino11 quit playing the dodging game and show us Awka.

NB. The person that made the comment is an Awka indigene and chairman of their town union.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by MrGlobe(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
The idiott that goes by chino11 must not have stepped out of awka his entire life to know the capital is a disgrace. Go through abakaliki street, okpuno axis, temp site, and the rest. You will nearly choke to death with dusts. Okada and keke napep struggling for the tiniest spots. Awka is a huge shame. Peter obi should be ashamed of his stup!d self
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
You don't deserve my attention cuz I have realised that you are suffering from inferiority complex efulefu
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by ekwynwa: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ejiné:

If you're interested in my state of origin, go and read my previous comments. [b]Read and digest it like a textbook [/b]and then make your conclusions I'm not to prove annything to anybody.
And another thing; for the rest of the Anambra people taking it like a personal attack; my comments are simply against the failed Obi administartion and his band of grass-eating sycophants like Chino. Plain and simple.

Ejine i do insults like mad but not on my own blood, which ever state he/she comes from

i bite but i can never do such to my own, guy/babe you re taking this game too far angry

what is the meaning of the bold
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:

[b]my friend stfu. [/b]I hate when people are dishonest. Peter obi is a known failure. Awka is a mess. How many dual carriage ways are there? How many standard 5 start hotels apart from the N300 a night hotel everywhere that is deshaping the landscape. How many tarred roads in a state capital? Dusts everywhere.. No planning, okada.. No entertainment spots.. Very tiny roads. Nothing, no beauty, no decorum, dirt littered everywhere. Awka is a burning mess. I was there recently. Peter obi must be held to account for Anambra's money

Oh no, you didn't! angry
You goats want to come here to continue your moronic wars on the backs of the rest of us.
If you cannot post pictures, then you are nothing more than another thug running around; maybe those seeking contracts in Awka.
Nonsense.
For your information, governments have no business building 5 star hotels! undecided And dual carriage ways don't pay civil servants and build rural roads, health centers and schools.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by ak47mann(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2012
Onlytruth:

Oh no, you didn't! angry
You goats want to come here to continue your moronic wars on the backs of the rest of us.
If you cannot post pictures, then you are nothing more than another thug running around; maybe those seeking contracts in Awka.
Nonsense.
For your information, governments have no business building 5 star hotels! undecided And dual carriage ways don't pay civil servants and build rural roads, health centers and schools.
Gbam!! wonder why they keep saying all sort of rubbish without evidence to back it up cool
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:
The idiott that goes by chino11 must not have stepped out of awka his entire life to know the capital is a disgrace. Go through abakaliki street, okpuno axis, temp site, and the rest. You will nearly choke to death with dusts. Okada and keke napep struggling for the tiniest spots. Awka is a huge shame. Peter obi should be ashamed of his stup!d self

Imbe.cil.e, name one state that does not have the ugly part, even the mighty Abuja can boast of good number of bad sites and locations. So it won't be new in Awka. You might want to go to Abuja and Udoka estate for you to see the type residential architectures in FCT. You guys are mere touts running about without focus. Awka has good number of 3-5 star hotels built by wealthy Anambrans. Even Ngige's hotel is more than 3 star not to talk Barnhill, Palos Verdes and Cosmilla. The list is endless.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
ak47mann: Gbam!! wonder why they keep saying all sort of rubbish without evidence to back it up cool

Imagine! angry
One even claimed that he is residing in Nnewi, but when challenged to produce pictures, he retorted with insults.
I have CURRENT pictures of Nnewi cool; I just don't want to share it here. cool
If Obi is doing well, I want him to do better; if he is not doing well, I have already registered my voice through appropriate forum (here is not the place! cool).
I don't know why Igbo people come here to tear each other to pieces.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by MrGlobe(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
Onlytruth/lies and chino11 are complete iddiotts. You think you can come here and insult our sensibily in order to decieve the people. Anambra indigenes are here complaining about the backwardness of a glorified capital and you are here spewing rubbish. Who told you govt does not build hotels. Really, you said this abt dual carriages? You are very shallow. You need to be forced to live in lagos or abuja for 1 year before you die of timidity. Fu/ck out of here
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Ejine i do insults like mad but not on my own blood, which ever state he/she comes from

i bite but i can never do such to my own, guy/babe you re taking this game too far angry

what is the meaning of the bold

Okay okay, I apologize for being harsh. I'm deeply sorry.
And if it makes you happy, I'm actually Anioma from Delta State.
And you see the difference between me and Chino? I'm not here to decieve anybody about the state of things in my homestate - DELTA IS IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!
I'm not here to lie and try to fool anyone about fake developments going on in my state. Our governor is a total criminal who has completely looted our state. We have the worst primary schooks in Southern Nigeria as a result of total neglect. Our tap waters are heavily poisoned, and our hospitals grossly understaffed. It is terrible, but I will never try to hide these things just cuz it's my homestate. And I think every true Igbo son should also be this way. It pains me heavily when I see my fellow people telling bare faced lies just because they're in a governor's payroll. Let us all tell ourselves the truth and help each other out in areas we need it. Cast out the compromised liars in your presence for they shall be our downfall.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by MrGlobe(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
You call Ngige's hotel a 3 star hotel? The hotel I lodged when I was in Awka? That does not even have a tarred entrance. Dude hv you been to owerri recently? Do you understand what is called urbanization. Its a shame that peter obi is dull and he is also employing dullar/ds like you to manage him. Why has he not held LG elections in 6 years, atleast there would have been some grassroot development. What is a renowned feature in awka that we dont know? Is there any airport? Roads? Water? Planning? What, what, what? Fooool
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
You definitely have a lot to deal with. grin grin grin grin

With your leaders in jail all around the world for all sorts fraud and sucking your poor state dry is an indication your frustration could be traced to your home state.

While not go back to your delta to continue with owambe govt of Uduagha the criminal brother to Ibori.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Onlytruth/lies and chino11 are complete iddiotts. You think you can come here and insult our sensibily in order to decieve the people. Anambra indigenes are here complaining about the backwardness of a glorified capital and you are here spewing rubbish. Who told you govt does not build hotels. Really, you said this abt dual carriages? You are very shallow. You need to be forced to live in lagos or abuja for 1 year before you die of timidity. Fu/ck out of here

You are a freaking goat to think that you can come here to spew gibberish unchallenged. My friend I have been to more cities globally than you can ever be in nine lifetimes; and I currently live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Moreso, I am a trained professional in physical development, and I have deep understanding of what it takes to REALLY DEVELOP, instead of merely painting graves and calling it development.
Yes, READ MY LIPS, governments have no business building hotels; and dual carriage ways are even signs of 19th century style development. I would take good schools, health centers, rural roads and fiscally sound state, over states with dual carriage roads where the nothing else is happening.
We are in 21st century.
Idiotic goat.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by MrGlobe(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
Instead of facing the issue, you are attacking everyone asking their states. Ok am from lagos. Is awka better than lagos too? You said awka has it downsides. No awka is a downside. Only udoka and abuja estates built by mbadinuju are the only upsides of awka. Only
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
chino11: You definitely have a lot to deal with. grin grin grin grin

With your leaders in jail all around the world for all sorts fraud and sucking your poor state dry is an indication your frustration could be traced to your home state.

While not go back to your delta to continue with owambe govt of Uduagha the criminal brother to Ibori.

Was that intended as an attack? Little nutless syncophant, you need to do better with your empty punches. Or do you think I'm like the rest of you childish depraved bigots who cry when homestates are attacked? Cuz unlike you idlers, I don't give a fucck. I speak the truth when I see it, cuz truth is gospel. cool

So, try again, foool!
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:
You call Ngige's hotel a 3 star hotel? The hotel I lodged when I was in Awka? That does not even have a tarred entrance. Dude hv you been to owerri recently? Do you understand what is called urbanization. Its a shame that peter obi is dull and he is also employing dullar/ds like you to manage him. Why has he not held LG elections in 6 years, atleast there would have been some grassroot development. What is a renowned feature in awka that we dont know? Is there any airport? Roads? Water? Planning? What, what, what? Fooool

This eddiot you are talking nonsense, the only thing that we all know that are in your owerre are only prostitutes harrassing travelers. There is practically nothing in owerre except buy one woman and take two free. Harlotry is the only economy in owerre, imagine owerre which its land size is not even up to half of Awka. By the way does imo state starts and ends with owerre? Have you bothered to go Orlu to Ikeduru to Okigwe to Nkwerre then you will weep for your rotte state that is being run by criminal and talkatives.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by MrGlobe(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
Onlytruth:

You are a freaking goat to think that you can come here to spew gibberish unchallanged. My friend I have been to more cities globally than you can ever be in nine lifetimes; and I currently live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Moreso, I am a trained professional in physical development, and I have deep understanding of what it takes to REALLY DEVELOP, instead of merely painting graves and calling it development.
Yes, READ MY LIPS, governments have no business building hotels; and dual carriage ways are even signs of 19th century style development. I would take good schools, health centers, rural roads and fiscally sound state, over states with dual carriage roads where the nothing else is happening.
We are in 21st century.
Idiotic goat.
you are a pig too for saying this without knowing me. You dont know me to know who have travelled more than the other. If we talk about health and education? What has your master done in those areas? Nothing? And I would think you would know that hotels and indeed tourism can be a source of revenue generation for the government having 'travelled widely'. Dual carriages would minimize traffic, embellish the city and attract investors. you are indeed a large fooool. Kill yourself for all I care
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
Chino, please leave that guy, I don't think he is from Imo state.
I also think you should cut Ejine some slack.
Peter Obi is not putting this debate beyond reach, that is why we are having this useless argument here.
BTW I still wait for pictures from Awka.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you are a pig too for saying this without knowing me. You dont know me to know who have travelled more than each othere. If we talk about health and education? What has your master done in those areas? Nothing? And I would think you would know that hotels and indeed tourism can be a source of revenue generation for the government having 'travelled widely' you are indeed a large fooool. Kill yourself for all I care

And you are not ashamed to say that you are from Lagos?
Anu mpama.

You are ashamed of your own state. Why should I even look your way?
Afo anu nwuru anwu.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
chino11:

This eddiot you are talking nonsense, the only thing that we all know that are in your owerre are only prostitutes harrassing travelers. There is practically nothing in owerre except buy one woman and take two free. Harlotry is the only economy in owerre, imagine owerre which its land size is not even up to half of Awka. By the way does imo state starts and ends with owerre? Have you bothered to go Orlu to Ikeduru to Okigwe to Nkwerre then you will weep for your rotte state that is being run by criminal and talkatives.

Owerre is far cleaner, saner, and more beautiful than your hulking mess known as Awka could ever dream of being in 60 lifetimes. So, if you're going to attack a city, dumbasss, at least pick one that is within your league of wretchedness, like Birnin-Kebbi and Lokoja; not Owerri, a city 980 billion lightyears ahead of you. grin
soorrrrrrry
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Onlytruth(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Owerre is far cleaner, saner, and more beautiful than your hulking mess known as Awka could ever dream of being in 60 lifetimes. So, if you're going to attack a city, dumbasss, at least pick one that is within your league of wretchedness, like Birnin-Kebbi and Lokoja; not Owerri, a city 980 billion lightyears ahead of you. grin
soorrrrrrry

Ejiné, I think you should drop it now.
You've made your point and this argument is in bad taste.
Move on bro.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by chino11(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
[quote author=Ejiné]

Fooool, we have confirmed that owerre is the den of harlotry. Now back to your state with mad and clueless people, tell us about it. grin
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by MrGlobe(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ejiné:

soorrrrrrry
LMAOOOOOOOOO0000OO. Dude, finally a post to laugh off steam in this peter obi agents infested thread. You killing them
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
Onlytruth:

Ejiné, I think you should drop it now.
You've made your point and this argument is in bad taste.
Move on bro.

Okay, I agree
But before I go though; could you at least chain that malnourished bingo known as Chino? grin grin
Alright I'm outtie.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Ejine(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:

LMAOOOOOOOOO0000OO. Dude, finally a post to laugh off steam in this peter obi agents infested thread. You killing them
LOL! But guy, let's have a truce. Let's sheath our swords for today.
What say ye? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand / [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m / FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.