Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital (17566 Views)

Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State / The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by Afam4eva(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
ak47mann: APGA is made in anambra state so any governor must come under APGA cool

Even if he's mediocre? Let's be careful about what we say.
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by jbaur24: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
It doesn't take anything to say the truth. Thank you onlytruth the king. Its my honor
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by EzeAnambra: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Till today noting has changed..
Onitsha was recently named most polluted city in the
world...Omambalas we need change in anambara,other
south East state are leaving us behinde..we should stop
online propaganda
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by EzeAnambra: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
we need help in anambara...Online propaganda is not helping matter
Ugu exporter must be kicked out Nov18
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by IPOB123london: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
abagworo

how much does okoro hausa pay u self

dont be shy

tell us

theives

1 Like

Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by EzeAnambra: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
betterABIAstate pls bring ur pictures here..
we need dis on front page for the 2nd time,cos noting has changed in my state

Lalasticlala .we need help in anambara
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by betterABIAstate: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
EzeAnambra:
betterABIAstate pls bring ur pictures here..
we need dis on front page for the 2nd time,cos noting has changed in my state

Lalasticlala .we need help in anambara
chai, sorry, ApC will come rescue you.

Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by betterABIAstate: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
God will deliver the state.

Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by EzeAnambra: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
betterABIAstate:
chai, sorry, ApC will come rescue you.
o my Goodness me..

online propaganda must stop
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by betterABIAstate: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
We have watched Willie and his boys ride online for cheap points but we must start saying the truth for the betterment of alaigbo.

Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by EzeAnambra: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
oh my God...
ayam crying right now...

Online propaganda must stop.

we need Help in Anambara
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by EzeAnambra: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
we need help in anambara,,
#online propaganda must stop...
myGoodness me...I weep for my state
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by okoro: 5:42pm On Apr 10
Abagworo:

OMG! So the Udoka and Abuja estate was even Mbadinuju's handiwork? I no fit shout.

Chino11 is a disgrace. I even thought his Peter Obi built those estates.
you knew that Peter Pandora Obituary is a disgrace before?
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by okoro: 5:50pm On Apr 10
Abagworo:
Some attitudes can disgust me at times. I don't think this thread has anything to do with Anambra indigenes. Anyone residing in Awka should show us comprehensive pictures of Obi's projects and the well laid out roads that chino11 is talking about. I usually visit Nnewi teaching hospital and Awka very rarely. I know Nnewi so well and all the towns around it. Ngige did some good works in inter connecting many communities in Anambra State. I have not seen any new development lately.

So chino11 quit playing the dodging game and show us Awka.

NB. The person that made the comment is an Awka indigene and chairman of their town union.
nothing to show
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by okoro: 5:53pm On Apr 10
Abagworo:

My sister nobody hates Anambra and I was the one that started the thread. I don't hate any tribe in Nigeria including the North. My aim is at some paid sycophants that have been lying to the people outside the State about their Governors. If you search well you will see a thread I started in 2006 about Ngige where I posted picture of a good road linking Nnewi and Orsumoghu. Peter Obi came in and slowed things down with his stingy nature which led to resignation of many people and further refusal of others to work with him. He cannot claim that Anambra is poor. Even if Anambra gets zero allocation, a well organized governor can utilize the opportunities at his disposal.

NB. The thread is an article from a newspaper and the comment that "Awka is the least developed capital city" was made by the leader of Awka town union and not an Hausa, Yoruba, Nnewi or Imo State man
una see your life ? Peter obi is a thief
Re: Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital by okoro: 5:56pm On Apr 10
Abagworo:
The indigenes of Awka were the complainants in this case. I posted that article to drive home a point that some Peter Obi sycophants like chino11 are on Nairaland selling lies to culpable Anambrarians in diaspora while nothing is on ground. An Awka man has no reason to lie and talk down his own hometown. He poured out his emotions on the stagnated development of the city under Obi's administration even when the indigenes are willing to assist. I know deep down in the heart of every patriotic Anambrarian in particular and Nigerian at large he/she would wish for Ngige or Soludo.
OMG
We dodged the bullets from Pandora man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects / Stop Anointing Criminals - Obasanjo Warns Religious Leaders / I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.