Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men (7079 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by amaikama(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2007
Tawak! he didn't say angry come to think of it, how are we sure this guy is not a script writer? just imagine putting us in all suspense on his father whereabout? angry Seun! i have found a story teller for you to complete your sitcom or whatever you called it. grin
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by BobJames1(f): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2007
This is very disturbing to you i know. Its good to know that she rebuffs those men. keep tracking her with all d wisdom u need.
As soon as you observe any emotional imbalance on her part, try and get at it and help her out. She is a woman, you have the responsibilty to protect her.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by hafees: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hey, you seem a little selfish and a tad bit immature ( no offence) it really gets lonely for women sometimes.You should also respect her privacy, Look on the bright side, your new step dad could be a minister or diplomat, bet you wouldn't be complaning then woulda. what is also important is you can help her screen men for they may eventually become ur steppie. you cn start by saying, mum do you really like so so and so . she will at some point ask for your opinion, then you and ur sibling can have say in the matter
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by DoubleN(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2007
One Hot mama!
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by oshoyombo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2007
this can be a very awkward to be in, but i think u should take things easy, from ur poster it sounds like ur mum is handling things well with ur interest uppermost in her mind smiley
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by cauchy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2007
my own is,is ur father still a life or is he dead, even if he is not with mama u have to respect her decision u can change her from not been our mama. think well
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by 8oracle(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2007
Will You marry your mother? if she was widowed, or divorced form your father, and she  have her mind made up to remarry, it is not out of place.
Better you start to prepare how to survive by your self, and get out form the comfort of your mother's skirt
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by ruemu(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2007
@poster u'll grow up to know that there are always MEN like that around,
Help yourself, FREE ur mind, You should start growing and thinking of your place,

I understand what you feel,
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by almondjoy(f): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2007
omena555:

@poster, no matter what your mum has done, she doesnt deserve u bringing her to this forum to be analysed like this. i know there are people here who will give good and reasonable advice but there are a lot others who will just make fun of your mum and u think that is good?

it would even have been better if u had told us the person in question is a friends mum or something else. well, i wish u the best oh. i hope after reading all the responses u don't begin to hate your mum. God's  word says we should honour our parents (not only when they do rite but in every situation). bringing your mum here to be thrashed is not honourable at all. i wish u well oh.

I think he is suffering from the Oedipus Complex.  Wants to ***** his mama!  Mother******!!!!

@Poster

You need to learn to mind your own business and get out of your mama's dross/draws for good! Get a gaddem life!
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by maki(f): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2007
i look like my mum and have all her kind of curves so i know i'll still be chased by men even when i'll be 80 years old grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by kaylala(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2007
i am happy for you,congratulations
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by mekoyo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2007
@poster
Why not tell us where your father is first and then we will know what to say instead of all these imaginations.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Phiniter(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2007
sorry have not been online now,
well my papa is late and for me 'm no more a small boy, I don reach voting age

these people disturb her and I know she knows I'wont like it thats why she's kinda hiding it from me, but the danger is really not in me, my younger brother would never consent to any kind of step father, im fit killl any man wey come near my mum
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Shinatu: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2007
In this part of the world, during the night before the burial of someone, if a man ,the widow is forced to drink the water used to wash the corpse of her husband to prove her innocence but if a woman the widower is presented with a damsel for the night to consol him over the death of his wife!

God will Judge! a prayer of the helpless
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by kaylala(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2007
real hottie grin

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by chiboyz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2007
@ MAKI

You sure got a big paire of curves on your chest baby.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by ebony4life(f): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2007
@ Phiniter

Once she is widowed, she is free to remarry again, it is neither adultery nor is it any kind of sin.
All you have to do is pray for her, to fall into the hands of a better husband that will love her with you & ur siblings, for whom you are and you will be a happy family again, she has a right to happiness.

If you want her to remain single, when your own wife comes to take you away from her, she will be lonely cos she doesn't have a spouse to spend her old days with, so give her a chance and thats by owning up that you read her text mssg and talking like an adult since you don reach voting age.

If she fit hold body. God help her, you know how rebellious you boys could be . Take it easy with her.

Maybe you also have her good looks, then at her age Gals will be chasing you too. grin

Think, Be cool cool
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Phiniter(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2007
Sorry Nairalanders, I'm not trying to put you guys on suspence, I've not been online lately I just saw most of the reply and I'm really grateful to responses gotten from you guys

like I've said, my dad's late and these men are really desperate, the problem is that they are many and I feel my mum even if she wants to resettle, she would be really confuse as to who to go with,
and their advances are really risky, I mean they even come with mum to our home sometimes, and even if I had not known misssion, I'd still have suspected something else, they come as office collegues but their mission is to come and see her children, so as to know if she's really saying the thruth about having kids (saw that also from a text I read)

so you guys can see why i'm confused, not that i'm selfish but in my situation it can really be tight

some even try to be friends with me,
I've only accepted friendship with one of 'em cause of his money (he's really a money bag)
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by lordmassac(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2007
is she still with ur dad? if not pleas let her be grin cheesy i no fit shout
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2007
Bros,
Leave your mama make she rest, haba! U wan marry am?
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by hollys(f): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2007
@ poster

U should be helping her make the right choice by being there for her so that she picks someone who will be gud to her and u guys.'cos if it will happen,it will happen so be wise my dear.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by kamsi(f): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2007
@ poster
what u just wrote about being friends with one of the men because of his money is not right. u might get attached to him because of his money and your mum would feel since u re cool with the guy she could give in to him. I know because am a mother and know that woman especially wives and mother allow the influence of their family change their decisions. So please allow your mum to make her decision. She might not be interested in remarrying, ( it is not written anywhere that a widow must remarry)

So do not add to your mum's confusion just because u are drawn to money. Money bags might have a terrible behaviour towards women, You don't know and I guess u do not what to find out from your mummy's body.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by spoilt(f): 1:56am On Oct 31, 2007
@amaikama
you can say what you want. it is hard for people (especially men ) to accept that their mothers have needs. She is a widow and she is allowed to remarry. and yes it is dating that leads to marriage for those of you screaming blue murder! A woman's children can bring her much happiness and joy but they cannot fill the void that a soulmate and husband gives a woman. a son can love his mother and provide her needs but at the end of the day he goes home to his own wife while mama is home alone. cry cry

[s]next thing she will move in with him and his wife and that one is fodder for an entire new thread[/s]
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by twixstars(m): 3:05am On Oct 31, 2007
@ poster
what u just wrote about being friends with one of the men because of his money is not right. u might get attached to him because of his money and your mum would feel since u re cool with the guy she could give in to him. I know because am amother and know that woman especially wives and mother allow the influence of their family change their decisions. So please allow your mum to make her decision. She might not be interested in remarrying, ( it is not written anywhere that a widow must remarry)

So do not add to your mum's confusion just because u are drawn to money. Money bags might have a terrible behaviour towards women, You don't know and I guess u do not what to find out from your mummy's body.

I think she is right Getting attached to the money bag is even worse. so please ma guy just allow ur mama make her own decision without you interfering. though you can choose to bring up the issue and give advicesif you choose to, but please talk to her in a matured way.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by na2day2(m): 4:55am On Oct 31, 2007
no topic wey dem no go post for nairaland sha.

anywayz, to truly find a solution, u have to truly understand the problem or situation. first, we have to verify if it is the men chasing ur mom or it is ur mom chasing the men, and what is the prize at the end of this chase. if it is ur mom chasing the men, solution will be for u to word ur mama one on one as mature persin. if it is the men chasing ur mama, solution na for u to find out if dem get wives, then word the wives of what is happening, that will automatically start 3rd world war grin grin grin grin . that way, u get ur mama back. if go no go, call OPC into the matter, and something must surely happen. wink wink wink
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by imelachi(f): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2007
u did not give us the full details, is your father alive or he has divorced your mother.That cant be when your father i sstill there,so if he is there or even if not there i will advise your mother to continue avioding those men
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Gwazah(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2007
Showbobo! don't be so ridiculous or malevolent, how a married woman will go out with another man apart from her husband do u think if this continue that house is going to be apart?
My dear don't allow that to happen but remember not to use force or expose to ur Dad call her aside and ask her don't said you read her text massages but ur mind tells u so, that sososo person has something in common with her? the way he react when he sees her tells much if she loves you as son she should be clear to tell u, no body is above mistake.
above all pray over it, becos that is the beginning of home apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take care.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by mellow(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2007
Are jealous or being threatened of your mum having admirers or having a fling

now and then? She is a woman and she have her feminine needs a d desires

just like any other woman, even you too. So please, feel free to allow her live

her life the way she chooses just like her kids.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by spoilt(f): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2007
some people dont even read previous posts. Did you not see where he said his dad is late?
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Burster: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2007
You're just like the proverbial "ara Epe" who has to have eyes in everything. I think you should really be ashamed of yourself for going through your mum's mails. Mails are private or supposedly so, but with "ojuyobos" like you sniffing around looking for what is not lost, expecting e-mails to be accorded the desired respect is like waiting for light to be steady in this country.

So now that you've gone through her mails, what have achieved ?. You have just violated her privacy.

Let's see how brave you are. Why don't you call her and discuss your fears and concerns with her and let's see how she'll react to your busybody tendencies. Engage your mind positively and mind your business. If she decides (which will eventually come to pass) to date anyone, I can guarantee that you'll be the last to know, trust women for that, so choose your worries.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by dennylove(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2007
AND SO WHAT!!!!! IS HE THE ONLY ONE,MY DAD IS LATE TOO,WELL, WHERE YOU SAY YOU LIVE SELF, OK CALIFORNIA? KAARE OMO DAADAA,WELLYOU ARE TALKING FROM THE AMERICA EXPERIENCE grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Oluchia(f): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2007
dennylove:

AND SO WHAT!!!!! IS HE THE ONLY ONE,MY DAD IS LATE TOO,WELL, WHERE YOU SAY YOU LIVE SELF, OK CALIFORNIA? KAARE OMO DAADAA,WELLYOU ARE TALKING FROM THE AMERICA EXPERIENCE grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked

What has her staying in America got to do with this? What she is trying to let u and any other chauvinistic male out there know is that as long as the husband is late, there is nothing (morally, socially, religiously ,read 1Cor 7:8-11 e.tc) wrong in the woman remarrying. God! sometimes I get tired of the hypocricy and selfishness of our menfolk. If it were to be the other way round, then nothing is wrong with the man remarrying, but when it concerns the Woman, she doesn't have any need for a companion except to take care of her children abi? Na Wah for men O!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. / How Many Remember The "Joy Girl" Advert? / Have You Ever Witness Childbirth Scenario ?.( Graphic Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.