Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men (7078 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Oluchia(f): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2007
1 Cor 7:39
"The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord"

So my dear poster, there's nothing wrong in that. The much you can do (I beleive you're an adult and matured) is to talk to her and guide her in making the right choice if that is what she wants and PRAY for her. It is well.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Phiniter(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2007
Burster:

You're just like the proverbial "ara Epe" who has to have eyes in everything. I think you should really be ashamed of yourself for going through your mum's mails. Mails are private or supposedly so, but with "ojuyobos" like you sniffing around looking for what is not lost, expecting e-mails to be accorded the desired respect is like waiting for light to be steady in this country.

So now that you've gone through her mails, what have achieved ?. You have just violated her privacy.

Let's see how brave you are. Why don't you call her and discuss your fears and concerns with her and let's see how she'll react to your busybody tendencies. Engage your mind positively and mind your business. If she decides (which will eventually come to pass) to date anyone, I can guarantee that you'll be the last to know, trust women for that, so choose your worries.

Brother, We ar close to each Other, she allows me browse her phone as she does mine, only that I found out that she deletes some of this messages before givin'em to me, but on these occasions, I probably saw them even before she did, and made sure she did not know,

hollys:

@ poster

You should be helping her make the right choice by being there for her so that she picks someone who will be good to her and u guys.'because if it will happen,it will happen so be wise my dear.

Even as she does not want me to know?? I mean She still has not told me anything and I'm still acting ignorant to the whole issue embarassed
mellow:

Are jealous or being threatened of your mum having admirers or having a fling

now and then? She is a woman and she have her feminine needs a d desires

just like any other woman, even you too. So please, feel free to allow her live

her life the way she chooses just like her kids.
[/color][color=#990000][/color]

Nope I'm not jealous of my mum!!!!!!
Oluchia:

1 Cor 7:39
[color=#000099]"The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord"

So my dear poster, there's nothing wrong in that. The much you can do (I beleive you're an adult and matured) is to talk to her and guide her in making the right choice if that is what she wants and PRAY for her. It is well.
Gwazah:

Showbobo! don't be so ridiculous or malevolent, how a married woman will go out with another man apart from her husband do u think if this continue that house is going to be apart?
My dear don't allow that to happen but remember not to use force or expose to your Dad call her aside and ask her don't said you read her text massages but your mind tells u so, that sososo person has something in common with her? the way he react when he sees her tells much if she loves you as son she should be clear to tell u, no body is above mistake.
above all pray over it, because that is the beginning of home apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take care.

spoilt:

@amaikama
you can say what you want. it is hard for people (especially men ) to accept that their mothers have needs. She is a widow and she is allowed to remarry. and yes it is dating that leads to marriage for those of you screaming blue murder! A woman's children can bring her much happiness and joy but they cannot fill the void that a soulmate and husband gives a woman. a son can love his mother and provide her needs but at the end of the day he goes home to his own wife while mama is home alone. cry cry

[s]next thing she will move in with him and his wife and that one is fodder for an entire new thread[/s]

Thanks alot for your adviceseses smiley kiss cry
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by na2day2(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2007
we menfolk say the feeling is mutual.

Oluchia:

What has her staying in America got to do with this? What she is trying to let u and any other chauvinistic male out there know is that as long as the husband is late, there is nothing (morally, socially, religiously ,read 1Cor 7:8-11 e.tc) wrong in the woman remarrying. God! sometimes I get tired of the hypocricy and selfishness of our menfolk. If it were to be the other way round, then nothing is wrong with the man remarrying, but when it concerns the Woman, she doesn't have any need for a companion except to take care of her children abi? Na Wah for men O!
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by olutayo1(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2007
Hi,

Everybody in the house,i believe this forum is for mature people.This forum is a place where we can confide in each other and seek advice not for mockery sake. Sallysexy you don't have to condemn this guy for seeking advice,no body is an highland of knowledge.

1)Guy we like to know where your Papa is? (2)Are your member of your family living toghether or separately? (3)What is your Mum age?

Then we can set the ball rolling from here in solving the riddles.Boy take it easy ,is one of those things in life and your own case is not new or extra ordinary exceptional.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Phiniter(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2007
olutayo1:

Hi,

Everybody in the house,i believe this forum is for mature people.This forum is a place where we can confide in each other and seek advice not for mockery sake. Sallysexy you don't have to condemn this guy for seeking advice,no body is an highland of knowledge.

1)Guy we like to know where your Papa is? (2)Are your member of your family living toghether or separately? (3)What is your Mum age?

Then we can set the ball rolling from here in solving the riddles.Boy take it easy ,is one of those things in life and your own case is not new or extra ordinary exceptional.

Thanks bro, Pops late
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by mamaput(f): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ poster so all of you will grow move out and marry and your mum should stay alone.
sell fish
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by chiboyz(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ poster

Guy, why are you going around stiffing around your moms butts? what are you still doing at home anyway? At your age I'd already moved out of my mother's house and being a man.
My mom is widowed and all of us (her children) live overseas except her who is still living in Nigeria. I know it gets terribly lonely for her sometimes and i wish she could find a companion.
Lesson numero uno for you: NEVER GO THROUGH PEOPLES TEXT without their permision 'cos it is called violation of privacy.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by tglaz(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2007
@poster
I understand your plight.No one would want to imagine another man except one's dad sleeping with the mum.This could lead to insecurity problems for the child. angry
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by labiyemmy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2007
You are realy being selfish - your mother has needs of her own and to even say your brother will kill any man that comes near her - is nothing but arrant nonsense.
Will she say that to you or your brother when either of you starts bringing women to the house? I ask you - Poster - do you want her to remain by herself for the remaining part of her life? If you respect your mother very well, you will not check her text messages and you will not bother yourself if a man is chasing her or not, get grips of the fact that she is human, she has needs and she will never ask you your opinion concerning if she goes with a man or not - she will respect your feelings, the same way - respect her feelings and her needs this time around.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Benneth: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2007
Your mum, like you or anyone else, has the right to her life, moreso, being alone for whatever reason.

But even at that her daughter's happiness must be put into consideration. Am sure there's a way of balancing the equation. It sure needs wisdom, courage understanding and above all God's intervention.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by MP007(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2007
invasion of privacy , which one be ur own , dont u know that its a big deal for ladies at her age to stil be chased by men , let her enjoy the chasing ooooo jare grin
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Phiniter(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2007
This has nothing to do with being selfish, I'm not, at all oh!! shocked shocked
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by chiboyz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2007
Yeah right, you ain't selfish. All in your head.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by olutayo1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2007
Skima or Scammer whatever your name is,we have seen your data page/bio data why didnt you put your banks statement/ payslip so that we can look for more widow for you to marry.

Dont forget your Full lenth potograph toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!. You dont have to be insulting another mans mother, for the poster to bring this issue open into this forum does not mean pepole should be insulting her. If you dont have anyhting to say you better keep quiet and listing to the words of elders in the house who have something to offer others.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by adubiay: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2007
That means your mum is still hot
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Orikinla(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2007
Some women are still physically attractive at 70.

I can go out with an older woman of 70 if she is not married.

We have many widows who need to be loved even at 40, 50 or 60.

I mean every woman is meant to be loved whether young or old.

If a woman is a widow and I am attracted to her, I can go out with her, whether she is young or old.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Bblak(f): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2007
hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by na2day2(m): 3:05am On Nov 07, 2007
tales by moonlight

Orikinla:

Some women are still physically attractive at 70.

I can go out with an older woman of 70 if she is not married.

We have many widows who need to be loved even at 40, 50 or 60.

I mean every woman is meant to be loved whether young or old.

If a woman is a widow and I am attracted to her, I can go out with her, whether she is young or old.

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by jkpretty(f): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2007
Mama sita! cool momma right?

Really i want to be hot till i die. wink
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Rhea(f): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2007
what a mum!
lucky mum!

Ever heard of blackmail?
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by na2day2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2007
reality check, u r way too old and way too cold, not hot anymore, oh my bad, u were never hot grin grin grin

jkpretty:

Mama sita! cool momma right?

Really i want to be hot till i die. wink

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by holythug(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2007
mums too HOT

good biz for u man
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by AkinKg: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2007
It's the way she carries herself.
If they are chasing ur mum; u chase them from her except u want them around her
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by mamaput(f): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2007
The poster post is inconclusive. where is his father? if he has passed on, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. and if divorce, and he love both parents dearly, he should do every thing in his power to bring them together again even if he should threaten them. divorce is not our culture.

but to threaten your parents is your culture and am sure its written in your bible somewere
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by holythug(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
good advice mon, wat goan wit mum n dad
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by maneasy: 1:51am On Nov 20, 2007
I prefer going out with older women than girls, the older the better
these women need to be loved ,If a woman is a divorcee/widow and I am attracted to her, I can go out with her, should in-case there is any old woman that need a company in the house , get in touch with me via my e mail which is maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by na2day2(m): 4:49am On Nov 20, 2007
ole oooooooooooo!

maneasy:

I prefer going out with older women than girls, the older the better
these women need to be loved ,If a woman is a divorcee/widow and I am attracted to her, I can go out with her, should in-case there is any old woman that need a company in the house , get in touch with me via my e mail which is maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by ELIJAHLOVE: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2008
Well what i ve got to say is that you need to make a forum with your mum in which you would make her confide in you those things she is going through.of course she is human with her hormones at work. and u dindt tell us the whereabout of your father, u no, may be he divorced her or sorry may b he is late.which ever way, the fact remains that ur dad is noore with her, and being a full blown flesh and blood woman that she is she has feelings and emotions, pains and worries. she nids to be cared for and loved, she needs to love someone and nids someone to love her, u know. and may b u gals are not so close for her to disclose such things to u. please u ve got work to do here. create such a close rapport with her, let her know u feel her u and undastand her pains because u r also a woman/lady,if u heve suceeded in creating such a rapport, i blive she will be free to discuss such with u.and then u can take advantage of that to tell her whatsoever thinbg u feel about the issue.
my dear i feel you, may God give u the required wisdom to address the issue.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by kufreabasi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
such mother of does not worth calling your mum,if actually she is still being chase by men,she must be a prostitute,men, it is a big shame to you if so, and also a big disgreca to your family.Better talk senses into her eear befor she kills you ooooooooo
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by bestcomm(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2008
I no blaim the woman because she is still young and cute abi u want make your mom old just like that?to be honest speaking she needed some one to make her happy.
On your on part try to discuss it with her am sure she would let any cat out of the bag to you because she wouldn`t like to loose you guys her children.
If she can remember you her children then she must be a loving mother because some other woman are more than DOG.They would just play away match before you know wat happening piking don come in.
Just have to discuss it in a mature way with your mum that all i can say.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by OpeLovely(f): 6:07pm On May 19, 2008
What about your dad?

If they're divorced then she is free to date afterall she's not a log but she should do it responsibly and maturedly taking into consideration, she has you and your siblings which she must put first.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by TOYOSI20(f): 5:42am On Jan 15, 2009
Ummm. . . . . . . I really think it'll be of help if u talk to her,

Express ur deep felt feelings to her, and hopefully she'll see reason. . . . wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. / How Many Remember The "Joy Girl" Advert? / Have You Ever Witness Childbirth Scenario ?.( Graphic Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.