Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men (7077 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by presido1: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2007
I think the poster gave insuffient information for all these advice above. Once somebody is married be it man or woman he/she gat to have self control. Unless you father is dead or your parents are seperated then it is totally wrong for your mother to think of having a man outside. All those giving advice that she is a woman and need to satisfy something somewhere, think if its your mother or your wify. She is even thinking of the kids now, beleive me once she start with the/those men outside her behavior towards those kids will change completely and it will not be in favour of her kids.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by dennylove(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2007
my mother is been chased by me shocked shocked shocked and so-------- what?
it's all left 4 her, if she is RESPONSIBLE, then,nothing will make her to FALL a VICTIM.
but,if she is a AYANGBA, then, the game has just begun grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by A40(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2007
Thats why i dont read such stuff sometimes what a nigga dont know dont hurt him
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by jimmyxxl(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]first I we like to know what happen to your dad. secondly if your mom is been chased my men means she beautiful and cute. and I know the men chasing her should know that she got children before marry her. that means he we be responsible for the children. so talk to your mom one on one and tell her how u feel,
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by shamass77(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2007
the same applies to me as well. My mum (a divorcee with 3 grown boys) is still in the market. You can imagine how disturbing it is when you see these stupid men with their eyes popping up just to get a taste of what your father had. its damn baaaaaaaaaad. It's driving me cracy now that i had to leave her house now just to stay on my own, infact to visit her now, i hardly think about it. Pls what do i do?

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by konari(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2007
For crying out loud this poster is stupid and those replying his stupid remarks are even more stupid but the most stupid are those making raunchy remarks about a person's mother. It shows lack of a mother figure & home training. The poster should give the full details. Is she a single mom, where's the posters father? Is he dead or alive. These are questions people should ask before exhibiting their immense stupidity. The poster should give full details
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Scopium: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2007
I think you should say something about your father. If he's there and your mum leaves such text on her phone then you got a bigger problem. Keeping those text means she is interested in this mystery man. Women love text messages they can read over and over again to make up for the absence of the person who sent the text especially when they are missing the person. On the other hand if your dad is not there and your mum is young and sweet of course men are not blind and besides your mum will still look for a worthy companion, it's natural you can't stop it. If you have a very smooth relationship with your mum you can take your time to study this text message effects on her then ask her nicely and indirectly. Be careful Cuz if you do it wrongly you might just embarrass her and aggravate issues. Like I said we know nothing about your dad.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by kboy2z(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2007
Your mummy na Beyonce ohhhhhhhhhh
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by lorebobo(f): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2007
are you guys sure the poster is reading all these messages? cos if he is, he should have responded. i hope he is not taking us for a ride. if the story is really true, i think you should give us more details. just take things easy.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by theboy0808(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2007
Wow!
That means your mum is real HOT!
grin
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by lorebobo(f): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2007
point of correction, ifyalways, you dont have to marry to curb loneliness. as far as i am concerned, marriage is scary. looking at society these days, you'll wonder what the hell is going on. i mean, two people get married and before you know it, you're hearing they're having one problem or the other. maybe they married for all the wrong reasons. we have to be very careful when choosing life partners cos as the name goes, its for LIFE.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by lorebobo(f): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2007
pls ignore my last post. it wasnt meant for this discussion. embarassed
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by oge4real(f): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2007
I do not see anything wrong in a mature woman going on with her life in as much as she is still not married.It is however very important for her not to forget or forfeit her children in pursuit of this happines.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by almondjoy(f): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
oge4real:

I do not see anything wrong in a mature woman going on with her life in as much as she is still not married.It is however very important for her not to forget or forfeit her children in pursuit of this happines.

Very well balanced argument here. It's her "thing"--she can jolly well use it as she sees fit. Can't hate her for that. She is an adult.

BTW----@poster. Mine still gets chased around too. So it is very normal as long as "it" is a woman with an "inner plumbing"--she will still be chased around till 100 years old. Get used to it.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 30, 2007
Milo, you've got a point there.

How are you? smiley
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by spoilt(f): 12:50am On Oct 30, 2007
siena,siena,siena! Damn if you didnt drag the words out my mouth. grin

@ poster.
Society is very unkind to single mothers. by this i mean the expectations are ridiculous. Once one marriage or relationship ends they expect you to die single and celibate. But for men the wind would hardly have covered the footsteps of the departing spouse or the body of the spouse would hardly have 'blocked' in the mortuary before he is expected to take a new wife to 'take care of him'. angry
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by dennylove(m): 2:18am On Oct 30, 2007
SPOILT,is not about the society been unkind,is all about the kind of family she came from.
is all about DECENCY,INTERGRITY,AND GOD FEARING.if the woman has this qualities,believing me she can't fall for any RANDY man. embarassed undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry cheesy cheesy
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by spoilt(f): 2:23am On Oct 30, 2007
excuse me sir! intergrity? decency? we are talking about a single woman here who has a right to date and remarry if she wants. forget that she has grown kids. Loneliness is excrutiating. Every body needs companionship.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by showbobo(m): 2:54am On Oct 30, 2007
spoilt:

excuse me sir! intergrity? decency? we are talking about a single woman here who has a right to date and remarry if she wants. forget that she has grown kids. Loneliness is excrutiating. Every body needs companionship.

you're damn right
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by shamass77(m): 5:00am On Oct 30, 2007
i think i have no choice but let her be, afteral its her life. It's just that i feel somewhat cheated. it's okay though, if that's what will make her happy.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by dapsins69(m): 6:23am On Oct 30, 2007
y"all should just shut up! angry

the guy's got a problem a needs a solution.

@poster,
send me[b] your Mama's[/b][color=#770077][/color] number, please tongue

think i could solve both y'alls problems
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by dennylove(m): 6:35am On Oct 30, 2007
SPOILT,HOW WILL YOU ALWAY FEEL , angry angry angry SEEING ANOTHER MAN WITH YOUR MOMSIE?NO MATTERS WHAT,
YOUR MOMSIE WILL FEEL GUILTY OF HER,AND YOU WON'T BE HAPPY because ANOTHER MAN IS REAPING YOUR POPSIE'S SWEAT. TRYING TO TAKE IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL,IT IS CALL ABOMINATION.FORGET DAT WE ARE LIVING IN WESTERN WORLD!!! IT 'S A "CAUSE"GEEEEEEEEEEEEET THAT IN YOUR HEAD. shocked angry cry undecided grin grin angry angry
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by lailai2(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2007
there's notin wrong abt it

focus on ur own life
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Oluchia(f): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2007
@ Dennylove
Which planet are u from? shocked What is cursed about a single mother remarrying? With the exception of divorcees, even the bible recommends that a widow can remarry if she so desires. So what are u saying? It's just that we don't have the full jist. But if the father is late, nothing and I mean absolutely nothing is wrong in the woman remarrying, GETIT?
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2007
nigerians are the most smart people in the world. tell 100 nigerians you have a problem and you get 101 solutions. i dont no how it feels to be in your position poster and i cant help you much. and same goes for most here. lets hear from those who've been there.
for those advising for him to talk to his mom. how awkward will that be cosidering they are obviously a young family
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by olyco: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2007
@ poster,

I think u should just allow your mom to be, knw dat she is not your younger sista u can jst moderate her feelings or passion, i will advise u get close to her to be able to "gist" you such things without you resolving to invade her privacy by checking on her messages, It happened to my mom too when my dad died and she carried us along by telling us most of the things dat goes around her private life, jst win her confidence to be able to talk with you, u will feel more secured than wat u are feeling now
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by amaikama(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2007
The poster post is inconclusive. where is his father? if he has passed on, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. cry and if divorce, and he love both parents dearly, he should do every thing in his power to bring them together again even if he should threaten them. angry divorce is not our culture.

Back to the post, their is no second man that would fill the vacuum in his mum's heart and the children more than their real father and husband. If she really love and adore her children and the children love her more than a second father, i will suggest she should forget any second husband and concentrate on her children happiness. what would lead a woman to seek a second husband could be she under going some kind of hardship and she cannot cope alone with the kids and all and would want a father figure for the children. kiss anything outside that, it not necessary. to me!!

Poster, had a mind blowing talk with mummy about how you feel and how much you love her. a second father will only bring rift between you and her. No man so sweet enough would love his step children more than their mother. sad and it would be worst if he has children in his previous marriage. cry cry sad Believe me, i have seeing it at work.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Jairzinho(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2007
skyope:

nigerians are the most smart people in the world.

Brother,the word is smartest.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by amaikama(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2007
Spoilt! what sort of companionship that she will get more than the love and happiness of her children? You sound like your name. angry "SPOILT"
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by skima(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2007
I hereby write to apply as a suitor for ur sweet mother,

here is my CV.

A young 35,

have 3 children, 2 ex-wives

3 duplexes in VI (1 for each of the wives the other waiting for a new wife)

Ability to love children (even if not my own)

i will surely send you to oxford university, buy u a ride and a laptop

ill buy u nokia Nseries

I will adjust my will to fit all you siblings

and listen to you when evern u need some1 to talk to

then say watever, ill consider it,

gv me her fone number or email to contact her straight away.

hope to here from you little boy.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Tawak: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2007
Is ur mum a widow
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by omena555(f): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2007
@poster, no matter what ur mum has done, she doesnt deserve u bringing her to this forum to be analysed like this. i know there are pple here who will give good and reasonable advice but there are a lot others who will just make fun of ur mum and u think that is good? it wld even have been better if u had told us the person in question is a friends mum or something else. well, i wish u the best oh. i hope after reading all the responses u dont begin to hate ur mum. God's  word says we shd honour our parents (not only when they do rite but in every situation). bringing ur mum here to be thrashed is not honourable at all. i wish u well oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Remember The "Joy Girl" Advert? / How Much Is HIV Test / Have You Ever Witness Childbirth Scenario ?.( Graphic Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.