Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals (24138 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca / Ojukwu To Get Full Nigerian Military Burial, Oya Massob Give Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by lagcity(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2012
looker: LOOK AT WHAT SOMEBODY SPENT ALL DAY WRITTING. YORUBA PEOPLE CAN NEVER THINK STRAIGHT. WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE PROPAGANDA AND HATRED. OJUKWU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH THE WAY YOU WERE WRITING IDIOT. HE IS FAR BETTER THAN THAT. THE BEST THING IBOS SHOULD DO IS TO DECLEAR THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA WITH CAPITAL IN LAGOS AND FIGHT HEAD ON WITH YORUBAS. THAT WILL BE A RUN OVER. ALL OF THEM WILL RUN TO COTONOU. YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THINKING ON HOW TO HELP YOUR IMPOVERISHED UNPROGRESSIVE YOUTHS THAT ARE TURNING ALL BEACHES IN LAGOS TO SHACKS AS HOME WITH EVERYBODY SMOKING POT EVEN KIDS. OFCOURSE THEY HAVE SOLD ALL THEIR HOUSES HANDED OVER TO THEM BY THE GOVERNMENT FROM FESTAC TO JAKANDE ESTATES TO IBO YOUTHS. NOW ALL YOU GUYS DO IS TO COME TO NAIRALAND AND TYPE RUBBISH. I WAS AT ALPHA BEACH LAST TIME AND I CRIED FOR YORUBA YOUTHS. JEZZ!!! LAGOS HAVE BEEN CAPITAL OF NIGERIA FOREVER, BUILT BY ALL NIGERIANS EVEN BY THE BRITISH. IF YOU WANT TO BOOST, BOOST OF OSHOGBO, EKITI, IBADAN ETC. GROW UP GUYS.

ol boy, na so d tin pain u reach? cheesy Anyway, let me just tell you this. B4 u think of war with Yoruba, why dont u try retaliating against Hausas first? u ppl have never fought hausa back. Yoruba is a different ball game altogether. u r way out of ur league.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2012
looker: . IF YOU WANT TO BOOST, BOOST OF OSHOGBO, EKITI, IBADAN ETC. GROW UP GUYS.

Nna what are you boosting?
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by looker: 6:20am On Mar 16, 2012
WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING PRAY AND THINK POSITIVE. NOT TO COME HERE TO START TROUBLE.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by papatosibe: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2012
^^^
. . . his lack of basic writing skill and forum etiquette?
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by papatosibe: 6:22am On Mar 16, 2012
Aigbofa:

Nna what are you boosting?

. . .Perhaps his lack of basic writing skill and forum etiquette?
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by looker: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2012
WHY SHOULD WE FIGHT HOUSA BACK,YORUBAS WERE ALSO IN NIGERIAN ARMY. WE ARE MOVING FORWARD, YOU SAID ONE NIGERIA , Ok LET SEE.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by looker: 6:26am On Mar 16, 2012
DOES IT TAKE TIME BEFORE YOU START TO PROOF YOU ARE BETTER EDUCATED? THAT IS PART OF YOU CULTURE.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by lagcity(m): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2012
looker: WHY SHOULD WE FIGHT HOUSA BACK,YORUBAS WERE ALSO IN NIGERIAN ARMY. WE ARE MOVING FORWARD, YOU SAID ONE NIGERIA , Ok LET SEE.

you ppl shld kill them in iboland when they kill ur ppl up north. u ppl don't do shit, that's why they take u for granted.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by looker: 6:27am On Mar 16, 2012
THAT IS YOUR CULTURE BRO. YORUBA KNOW ENGLISH BETTER THAN EVERYBODY.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by looker: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2012
AND THEY SLEEP THINKING ABOUT THE YORUBAS
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by 9javoice1(m): 6:30am On Mar 16, 2012
On Saturday, May 6, 1967, at 5.15 pm, a meeting began to take place, at the
State House, Enugu, between the then Excellency, Lt. Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu (the
Ikemba) and a delegation of the National Conciliation Committee (Committee) led
by the most Honorable Chief Obafemi Awolowo. The Committee was represented by
Professor Samuel Aluko, Chief Mariere, Chief J.I. Onyia, while the Eastern
Region was represented by Lt. Col Imo, Lt. Col Effiong, Lt. Col. Kurubo, Mr. C.O
Mojekwu, Mr. N.U. Akpan, Professor Eni Njoku, Dr. Nwakanma Okoro, Dr. P.N.C.
Okigbo, Mr. C.A. Onyegbale and Mr. Ndem with the Ikemba
presiding over the meeting. The names are listed for the purpose
of verification of facts presented herein below with those of them who may still
be alive.....................

Awolowo: The main concern of these delegates is to ensure that Nigeria does not
disintegrate, and I would like to see Nigeria bound
together by any bond because it is better than breaking the
whole place up because each unit will be the loser for it.
The economy of the country is so integrated that it is too late
in the day to try and sever them without risking the death of
one or both of them
. So we have come, therefore, to appeal
to you to let Eastern representatives attend the meeting of
the Committee (ON-GOING NATIONAL CONCILIATION MEETING) I do not want to put
myself in a position where I will be treated as an advocate of the Eastern
cause. Let the Eastern delegates go there, make their case and then as a member
of the Committee I will get up and say I support this entirely. If at the
meeting the East and West present what they want for a new Nigeria whether
temporarily or permanently, and the North says "no, we are not going to have
it", I will go out and address a
World Press Conference and send our case to that body and say
this is what we have done and the North has turned it down.
I will then take any step that is necessary to bring into effect
what we want. The North needed to be in a position of being
presented with the United front of the South.

My findings and conclusions in this meeting are as follows:
1)the east are well represented. this defeat the lies that igbo's are dominating everything in the old eastern region even in Nigeria.
2)Awolowo is not been open minded since he is representing the nation.
3)Awo whom i respect too much said that he come to insure that Nigeria does not disintegrate, So why are our yoruba bros trying to rewrite history
by saying Awo is never in support of one Nigeria. what i find out in Pa Awo is "he speak for one Nigeria when it favors the west and when it disfavors he speaks for southern Nigeria"
4)Awo says that our economy has integrated so much that there is no need to separate it, What are the SW elders, governors and Afeniferes doing today? sometime i don't
understand our yoruba brothers. say this today and another tomorrow. how can one trust such a people.
5) Ojukwu is open minded and speaks his mind.
Lastly i just find out that Awo is power mongering, and he is deceptive.
This is my mind, let nobody be offended by it.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by looker: 6:32am On Mar 16, 2012
WHEN IT COMES TO ENGLISH, WE SHOULD COMPARE OJUKWU WITH AWO, OBASANJO WITH EKWUEME OR EMEKA ANYAOKU OR OKADIGBO, TELL ME THE YORUBA MAN AND I WILL MATCH ANIBO MAN FOR YOU.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Dnaz(m): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2012
Hawolowo died of rat poison QED.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by looker: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2012
THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE AN ILLITRATE OR IGNORANT IF YOU BELEIVE THAT THE INITIAL POST IS LEGIT. LIKE I SAID THAT WAS A WRITE UP BY AN ILLITRATE AND IGNORANT YORUBA GUY. YOU WRITE THE WAY YOU SPEAK. OJUKWU DON;T SPEAK ENGLISH THAT WAY DUMY. SO YOUR CONCLUSIONS ARE USELESS.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Osiris212(f): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2012
I tried to keep it clean for the benefit of other innocent Ibo forumites and all that. . .but, those pigs can only appreciate you after beating the hell out'em in their piggery.

Lets goooooo there!!! No one has the monopoly of eating sh!t.

lagcity: Osiris i am begging u. pls forgive them. imagine the pain our okoro brothers must be going thru. evem me sef dey feel am small small grin
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Dnaz(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2012
Hawolowo acted like a coward in dis situation.it shows he was just too scared to do what was supposed to have been done. A typical yahooroba man
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Sike(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2012
LoL
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by looker: 6:42am On Mar 16, 2012
LOOK AT WHAT SOMEBODY SPENT ALL DAY WRITTING. YORUBA PEOPLE CAN NEVER THINK STRAIGHT. WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE PROPAGANDA AND HATRED. OJUKWU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH THE WAY YOU WERE WRITING . HE IS FAR BETTER THAN THAT. THE BEST THING IBOS SHOULD DO IS TO DECLEAR THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA WITH CAPITAL IN LAGOS AND FIGHT HEAD ON WITH YORUBAS. THAT WILL BE A RUN OVER. ALL OF THEM WILL RUN TO COTONOU. YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THINKING ON HOW TO HELP YOUR IMPOVERISHED UNPROGRESSIVE YOUTHS THAT ARE TURNING ALL BEACHES IN LAGOS TO SHACKS AS HOME WITH EVERYBODY SMOKING POT EVEN KIDS. OFCOURSE THEY HAVE SOLD ALL THEIR HOUSES HANDED OVER TO THEM BY THE GOVERNMENT FROM FESTAC TO JAKANDE ESTATES TO IBO YOUTHS. NOW ALL YOU GUYS DO IS TO COME TO NAIRALAND AND TYPE RUBBISH. I WAS AT ALPHA BEACH LAST TIME AND I CRIED FOR YORUBA YOUTHS. JEZZ!!! LAGOS HAVE BEEN CAPITAL OF NIGERIA FOREVER, BUILT BY ALL NIGERIANS EVEN BY THE BRITISH. IF YOU WANT TO BOOST, BOOST OF OSHOGBO, EKITI, IBADAN ETC. GROW UP GUYS.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by lagcity(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2012
^^^
What could Awo have done? Encourage Ojukwu to go on a suicide mission? If Awo tell Ibo not to commit suicide, una go abuse am say him be coward. If he tell you to commit suicide, una go talk say him be wicked man wey hate Ndigbo. u Ibo ppl can never be satisfied.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by lagcity(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2012
Dnaz: Hawolowo acted like a coward in dis situation.it shows he was just too scared to do what was supposed to have been done. A typical yahooroba man
What could Awo have done? Encourage Ojukwu to go on a suicide mission? If Awo tell Ibo not to commit suicide, una go abuse am say him be coward. If he tell you to commit suicide, una go talk say him be wicked man wey hate Ndigbo. u Ibo ppl can never be satisfied.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2012
Dnaz: Hawolowo acted like a coward in dis situation.it shows he was just too scared to do what was supposed to have been done. A typical yahooroba man

Who boasted of having the largest army in Africa and then left women and children to starve while he ran away to eat omelette in a foreign country?

(A) Philip Effiong
(b) Chukwuemeka Odemegwu Ojukwu
(c) Obafemi Awolowo
(d) Benjamin Adekunle
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by LeJeun3: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2012
Will anyone. I mean anyone tell me why I an Igbo man should argue wit a Yoruba man? On wat basis?
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by lagcity(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2012
Aigbofa:

Who boasted of having the largest army in Africa and then left women and children to starve while he ran away to eat omelette in a foreign country?

(A) Philip Effiong
(b) Chukwuemeka Odemegwu Ojukwu
(c) Obafemi Awolowo
(d) Benjamin Adekunle

grin i think the answer is B. but i'm not too sure grin

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Osiris212(f): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2012
Spot the difference! The are both retarrds. . . . . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/654356_Ojukwu_jpga4b6cf9aa973ad3d7f5dedcaa785a875
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ceejay80s(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2012
Na now i know say most of una foOliSH, how many of u were there during the conversation? Did u see the recording tapes? Na audio or video? Where una grandpa and papa dey then? Na una come here dey make noise, one hypocrit go open thread all of una go comment
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ceejay80s(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2012
Na now i know say most of una foOliSH, how many of u were there during the conversation? Did u see the recording tapes? Na audio or video? Where una grandpa and papa dey then? Na una come here dey make noise, one hypocrite go open thread all of una go comment.make una go find food chop, yoruba and ibo ,i sorry for una .hausa go deal with una soon. Make una dey there dey eat food from nyash
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by dayokanu(m): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2012
looker: WHEN IT COMES TO ENGLISH, WE SHOULD COMPARE OJUKWU WITH AWO, OBASANJO WITH EKWUEME OR EMEKA ANYAOKU OR OKADIGBO, TELL ME THE YORUBA MAN AND I WILL MATCH ANIBO MAN FOR YOU.

How about we start with Wole Soyinka? Now match him with an Igbo preferably with a Nobel Laureate
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by sylve11: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2012
Una don start again! tribal war! sad sad cool
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by mail4gift2(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2012
dayokanu:

How about we start with Wole Soyinka? Now match him with an Igbo preferably with a Nobel Laureate

Chinua Achebe[size=12pt][/size]
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by freecocoa(f): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2012
And the madness continues.

Ojukwu and Awo are both dead and buried yet the mumu that came up with that crap of a write up won't give it a rest,what an hediot.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by freecocoa(f): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2012
dayokanu:

And if this one is not found on any tribalistic thread then you'd know something must be wrong somewhere.

Go and get married so you can spend less time here,agbaya.;P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor / President Buhari Meets With Heads Of Toyota Company And Japan Bank / Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.