Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,876 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals (24134 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca / Ojukwu To Get Full Nigerian Military Burial, Oya Massob Give Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Dede1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
Bandit C:

Bandit C
Yoruba people, always picking fights they can never win. Such ridiculous and at the same time pathetic creatures to observe. Why my fellow Igbo brothers would keep engaging these nobodies and low class wretches eludes me. On the internet, they are warriors, in the real life, clowns.

These people stay losing whichever direction you look. It's a pity.

Bros, if you allow the loudmouthed nimrods to ride free and unchallenged waves of dissemination of falsehood, there is no doubt their offspring would follow the footsteps of their forbearers to perpetuate unacceptable diligence.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
Logic Mind: [size=14pt]Abiola's death.[/size]

[img]http://deannadentphotography.files./2011/04/second15_lres.jpg?w=580[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by EkoIle1: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
ekwy nwa:

The only war we are all waiting to see is the emancipation of Yorubas from the hands of their Hausa Fulani masters.

You should be more concerned about your backyard, than to busy yourself with the thoughts of Igbos.

Yorubas are presently being treated like piles of shit, Jonathan does not send the SW, and Hausa Fulanis are still using them as foot mats.
Hausa Fulani herdsmen are sacking your villages, raping your women and killing your men. they ve taken their conquest up a notch by sacking banks in Ogun state , if not checked they will begin to sack SW state governors

How low can the Yorubas stoop?
The joke is on you

Ode, the only hausa boy boy are ibo people and you've been doing boy boy for hausa people since day one when ZIK sold us out to do boy boy for hausa people. Ekwueme again did boy boy for shagari, ojukwu did boy boy for IBB and even as much as hausa man slaughteryou people, you are still hausa boy boy.. the picture below is another example of your boy boy...

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Olaolufred(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ojukwu is a brave man.We must understand that no man is perfect.
However, when we blame others for our misfortunes, it makes an alibi that opposes learning from such mistakes.
See Nwadike's view about Azikiwe in this attachment.
Same could apply to Awolowo. A civilian will allow logic to reign in his decision. Probably his (ojukwu) military zeal made him sacrificed logic.
Read from Alphonsus.
Happy reading.

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by dominionangel: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
who is d scorpion? lets forge ahead at least Ojukwu was recognised and even infants of this generation know that.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
Dede1:

Bros, if you allow the loudmouthed nimrods to ride free and unchallenged waves of dissemination of falsehood, there is no doubt their offspring would follow the footsteps of their forbearers to perpetuate unacceptable diligence.

Brother you are right but i find them most of the time and on this forum, just too stuupid to engage. I don't know if you may call it complex but i find yorubas too irrelevant and inferior to interact with. Nothing about them appeals to me or lives up to the class of people i wish to engage in an argument but like i said earlier, that may just be me. They disgust me to no bounds.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by solelymade: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
Is it a must u nerd,barbaric & sanctimonious igbo guy kill urselfs today because of d failure of ur lazy,cueless & coward father ojukwu. wat legacy is there to evangelise to d world about a coward father who his stupid pple couldn't give refuge but sought refuge in far away Ivory coast for fear of being slain like a sacrificial lamb but successful left d stupid pple he led to war in d hands of d devourer. Abeg u guyz should be weeping 4 d failure of ur father and look for ways to re-write ur tattered history rather than show prowess on nairaland which is a yorubaman social networking initiative. Beta get creative wit ur idle time. I putting a challenge across to u to stop using dis blog and start ur own. Dat way u will be channeling ur energy to ur ethnical course. BE WISE
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Dede1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
Bandit C.:

Brother you are right but i find them most of the time and on this forum, just too stuupid to engage. I don't know if you may call it complex but i find yorubas too irrelevant and inferior to interact with. Nothing about them appeals to me or lives up to the class of people i wish to engage in an argument but like i said earlier, that may just be me. They disgust me to no bounds.

I try to hit few of the loudmouths with superior argument. For example, the moronic Oduasolja could not fathom the so-called National Reconciliation Committee led by a tribal icon named Obafemi Awolowo did not have a single northerner on the team. Yet the dingbat would want us to believe the crap posted was for real. I read about names such Awolowo, Aluko and Onyia which seemed to be people from western and mid-western regions representing their masters in Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri. The team did not even include soul from Tiv, Gwari, Nupe or Bachama.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by LogicMind: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
solelymade: Is it a must u nerd,barbaric & sanctimonious igbo guy kill urselfs today because of d failure of ur lazy,cueless & coward father ojukwu. wat legacy is there to evangelise to d world about a coward father who his stupid pple couldn't give refuge but sought refuge in far away Ivory coast for fear of being slain like a sacrificial lamb but successful left d stupid pple he led to war in d hands of d devourer. Abeg u guyz should be weeping 4 d failure of ur father and look for ways to re-write ur tattered history rather than show prowess on nairaland which is a yorubaman social networking initiative. Beta get creative wit ur idle time. I putting a challenge across to u to stop using dis blog and start ur own. Dat way u will be channeling ur energy to ur ethnical course. BE WISE

Cowardice is associated with one tribe and only one tribe alone in the whole world.
Go to america, ask anybody on the street, uk, france, russia, south africa, ghana. Everybody know of the yoruba cowardice.
Even yorubas avoid their own people everywhere.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by dayokanu(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Dayo i don tire for your agbayaism walai,my father no gree make you marry me,I don't blame him though cos no sane man would allow his precious daughter marry his age mate,not even you pa dayo.cheesy

But Ojuku married his god daughter Ojuiku take over 30yrs senior Biancar Or are you saying Ojuku wasnt sane?
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
grin grin grin grin
dayokanu:

But Ojuku married his god daughter Ojuiku take over 30yrs senior Biancar Or are you saying Ojuku wasnt sane?

You mean Dayokau is that Old and still yarn like a kindergartener grin
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by EkoIle1: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
SIX LEADERS OF BLACK AFRICA

Chief Obafemi Awolowo, 49, of the powerful Yoruba tribe, dedicated, teetotaling Prime Minister of the Western Region of Nigeria who began as a barrister, has gradually emerged as a statesman of integrity in a land where charges of corruption are the political order of the day. His fellow Prime Minister to the more populous but primitive north, the Sardauna of Sokoto, is a haughty Moslem nobleman out of another century. Nigeria's other regional Prime Minister, the demagogic, U.S.-educated Nnamdi ["Zik"] Azikiwe of the Ibo tribe to the east, lives under a cloud as a result of a financial scandal in his administration. So rent by divisions (250 tribes speaking 400 languages), Nigeria has a compromise federal Prime Minister, Abubakar Balewa, a northerner. "To many of us," says Awolowo, "Britain is our second home. We have thrown no stones, fired no shot, and we have not shed a drop of British blood. We are attaining independence by peaceful, orderly and democratic methods."

http://raila2012.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=423:six-leaders-of-black-africa&catid=34:articles-on-raila-frontpage

Suxcs to be AGIPA for real...lmao
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by dayokanu(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
dominion angel: who is d scorpion? lets forge ahead at least Ojukwu was recognised and even infants of this generation know that.

Sorry omalicha, those that should have told you about black scorpion were wasted like 40yrs ago

He takes no prisoners, He shoots everything at sight, whether moving or not

Major Adekunle, 28-years old, General of the Nigerian troops on the South front sat enthroned behind the General’s desk of the Shell administration, which he had made into his main station when he took the Ibo-city by storm on May 18. Now he stated: "I am convinced you will report objectively and keep to our orders." We confirmed that.

"Okay," he beamed, "the Germans just know how war works. Tonight there is a front-party in my headquarters. You will come! An order is an order!"

This interview with the most important man in the Nigerian war took place at night. Whisky and beer were abundant, uniformed go-go girls played DJ, Adekunle danced and petted his mascot, a small mountain goat named "Ojukwu".

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo0YYf9czoV5hryhX3fgsmuHxGvtT9n4N1ixrAPuvoMgoFJ2dy5CNuVsh5[/img]
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Olaolufred(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
Well, I am not used to being abusive.
Because I respect so well every single member of the forum.
Ojukwu remains a Hero. But made some major mistakes.
Seeing the mistakes and learning from it will make a better future for whoever will step in his shoe(In case Biafran agenda will be pursued further).
We must understand that his vision and desire to rule than lead jeorpadized the success of that struggle.
His major military leiutenants were killed by him. Even the political fathers were put behind in decision making. Micheal Okpara, Azikiwe etal could not see the outright logic represented by that struggle.

Read the Attached Details as compiled by ONUOHA UKEH

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ak47mann(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
hehehehehehe yesoooo ekwy baby you idi 3 much keep up the good work fire more fire more fire more fire............yorobo people got nada cool
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
Eko Ile:

Ode, the only hausa boy boy are ibo people and you've been doing boy boy for hausa people since day one when ZIK sold us out to do boy boy for hausa people. Ekwueme again did boy boy for shagari, ojukwu did boy boy for IBB and even as much as hausa man slaughteryou people, you are still hausa boy boy.. the picture below is another example of your boy boy...

Ewu Awusa, Yorubas are perpetual Hausa slaves from the beginning shocked

Awo was forced to commit suicide by IBB

Abiola was poisoned to death by Hausa Fulani and his wife Kudurat was also slaughtered like sallah ram.

Diya, Adisa and co were publicly humiliated by Abacha, tongue the poosie joke of Generals cried their hearts out like babies, begging on bended knees for their lives from the hands of Hausa Fulani… oh what a shame

Shonekan was chased out of office like rat after only 80 days

Yorubas are slaughtered in their numbers up north, but non of you chicken hearted slaves can talk , you rather bury your dead in unmarked mass grave, than spew a word in defence of your people.
Yorubas re constantly being fuc.ked , front and pack by Hausa Fulani, even in your backyard, I dey laugh o grin Emir of Ilorin is story for another day

Even your woman are not left out this slavery, they are Hausa Fulani maids

this pic is an eg of Yoruba slavery to Hausa Fulani

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2012
removed

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by looker: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
LOOK AT WHAT SOMEBODY SPENT ALL DAY WRITTING. YORUBA PEOPLE CAN NEVER THINK STRAIGHT. WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE PROPAGANDA AND HATRED. OJUKWU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH THE WAY YOU WERE WRITING . HE IS FAR BETTER THAN THAT. THE BEST THING IBOS SHOULD DO IS TO DECLEAR THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA WITH CAPITAL IN LAGOS AND FIGHT HEAD ON WITH YORUBAS. THAT WILL BE A RUN OVER. ALL OF THEM WILL RUN TO COTONOU. YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THINKING ON HOW TO HELP YOUR IMPOVERISHED UNPROGRESSIVE YOUTHS THAT ARE TURNING ALL BEACHES IN LAGOS TO SHACKS AS HOME WITH EVERYBODY SMOKING POT EVEN KIDS. OFCOURSE THEY HAVE SOLD ALL THEIR HOUSES HANDED OVER TO THEM BY THE GOVERNMENT FROM FESTAC TO JAKANDE ESTATES TO IBO YOUTHS. NOW ALL YOU GUYS DO IS TO COME TO NAIRALAND AND TYPE RUBBISH. I WAS AT ALPHA BEACH LAST TIME AND I CRIED FOR YORUBA YOUTHS. JEZZ!!! LAGOS HAVE BEEN CAPITAL OF NIGERIA FOREVER, BUILT BY ALL NIGERIANS EVEN BY THE BRITISH. IF YOU WANT TO THINK OF YOU CITY PLEASE THINK OF OSHOGBO, EKITI, IBADAN ETC,IJABU, AMALA, EWEDU,OWAMBE. GROW UP GUYS.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by looker: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
LOOK AT WHAT SOMEBODY SPENT ALL DAY WRITTING. YORUBA PEOPLE CAN NEVER THINK STRAIGHT. WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE PROPAGANDA AND HATRED. OJUKWU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH THE WAY YOU WERE WRITING . HE IS FAR BETTER THAN THAT. THE BEST THING IBOS SHOULD DO IS TO DECLEAR THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA WITH CAPITAL IN LAGOS AND FIGHT HEAD ON WITH YORUBAS. THAT WILL BE A RUN OVER. ALL OF THEM WILL RUN TO COTONOU. YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THINKING ON HOW TO HELP YOUR IMPOVERISHED UNPROGRESSIVE YOUTHS THAT ARE TURNING ALL BEACHES IN LAGOS TO SHACKS AS HOME WITH EVERYBODY SMOKING POT EVEN KIDS. OFCOURSE THEY HAVE SOLD ALL THEIR HOUSES HANDED OVER TO THEM BY THE GOVERNMENT FROM FESTAC TO JAKANDE ESTATES TO IBO YOUTHS. NOW ALL YOU GUYS DO IS TO COME TO NAIRALAND AND TYPE RUBBISH. I WAS AT ALPHA BEACH LAST TIME AND I CRIED FOR YORUBA YOUTHS. JEZZ!!! LAGOS HAVE BEEN CAPITAL OF NIGERIA FOREVER, BUILT BY ALL NIGERIANS EVEN BY THE BRITISH. IF YOU WANT TO THINK OF YOUR CITY PLEASE THINK OF OSHOGBO, EKITI, IBADAN ETC,IJABU, AMALA, EWEDU,OWAMBE. GROW UP GUYS
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ak47mann(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
looker: LOOK AT WHAT SOMEBODY SPENT ALL DAY WRITTING. YORUBA PEOPLE CAN NEVER THINK STRAIGHT. WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE PROPAGANDA AND HATRED. OJUKWU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH THE WAY YOU WERE WRITING . HE IS FAR BETTER THAN THAT. THE BEST THING IBOS SHOULD DO IS TO DECLEAR THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA WITH CAPITAL IN LAGOS AND FIGHT HEAD ON WITH YORUBAS. THAT WILL BE A RUN OVER. ALL OF THEM WILL RUN TO COTONOU. YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THINKING ON HOW TO HELP YOUR IMPOVERISHED UNPROGRESSIVE YOUTHS THAT ARE TURNING ALL BEACHES IN LAGOS TO SHACKS AS HOME WITH EVERYBODY SMOKING POT EVEN KIDS. OFCOURSE THEY HAVE SOLD ALL THEIR HOUSES HANDED OVER TO THEM BY THE GOVERNMENT FROM FESTAC TO JAKANDE ESTATES TO IBO YOUTHS. NOW ALL YOU GUYS DO IS TO COME TO NAIRALAND AND TYPE RUBBISH. I WAS AT ALPHA BEACH LAST TIME AND I CRIED FOR YORUBA YOUTHS. JEZZ!!! LAGOS HAVE BEEN CAPITAL OF NIGERIA FOREVER, BUILT BY ALL NIGERIANS EVEN BY THE BRITISH. IF YOU WANT TO THINK OF YOUR CITY PLEASE THINK OF OSHOGBO, EKITI, IBADAN ETC,IJABU, AMALA, EWEDU,OWAMBE. GROW UP GUYS
cool cool
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
Eko Ile:

Abiola was poisoned to death by Hausa Fulani and his wife Kudurat was also slaughtered like sallah ram.

Diya, Adisa and co were publicly humiliated by Abacha, tongue the poosie joke of Generals cried their hearts out like babies, begging on bended knees for their lives from the hands of Hausa Fulani… oh what a shame

Yorubas are slaughtered in their numbers up north, but non of you chicken hearted slaves can talk , you rather bury your dead in unmarked mass grave, than spew a word in defence of your people.
Yorubas re constantly being fuc.ked , front and pack by Hausa Fulani, even in your backyard, I dey laugh o grin Emir of Ilorin is story for another day

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ak47mann(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
yorobe people always trying to challenge the mighty ojukwu ikemba THE LORD OF THE EAST cool
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ak47mann(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
ekwy nwa:

hehehehehe yorobe WOMEN de like AMU NAMA/BOKO HARAM NO BE SMALL OH cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Dede1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
Olaolufred: Well, I am not used to being abusive.
Because I respect so well every single member of the forum.
Ojukwu remains a Hero. But made some major mistakes.
Seeing the mistakes and learning from it will make a better future for whoever will step in his shoe(In case Biafran agenda will be pursued further).
We must understand that his vision and desire to rule than lead jeorpadized the success of that struggle.
His major military leiutenants were killed by him. Even the political fathers were put behind in decision making. Micheal Okpara, Azikiwe etal could not see the outright logic represented by that struggle.

Read the Attached Details as compiled by ONUOHA UKEH

If you believe anything sentence written on the bases of hindsight as published in the article named “Why Biafra Failed –by Onuoha Ekeh”, you have certainly less than average intellect found in human.

In every phase of human life, there are bunch of delusional dingbats that would believe Gowon, who had no iota of authority in eastern region of Nigeria in 1967, released Awolowo from prison in Calabar. There are too many people with less than average intelligence occupying the habitat known as Nigeria. In fact, I shall not deem it necessary to share nationality with the poster of this junk. Anyway, I blame it on Awolowo and UPE.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
At his last moments, Ojukwu was riding on IBB's manliness, begging ndigbo to vote for the criminal mind. Igbo man and his boy boy syndrome.

That shameful period is forever embedded in history.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
Someone should replace this pictue with Ojukwu and IBB.

chaii, that wowoness in that picture alone. . . .slave and master, which one hungry pazz?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/662429[/img]
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ak47mann(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
At his last moments, Ojukwu was riding on IBB's manliness, begging ndigbo to vote for the criminal mind. Igbo man and his boy boy syndrome.

this ekiti village hoe will you shut it ojukwu never said that, you wan ride prick?
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Ngodigha1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
And now Yorugba kids beg for food from Igbo households.

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Dede1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
dayokanu:

Sorry omalicha, those that should have told you about black scorpion were wasted like 40yrs ago

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo0YYf9czoV5hryhX3fgsmuHxGvtT9n4N1ixrAPuvoMgoFJ2dy5CNuVsh5[/img]

The loudmouthed Benjamin Adekunle did not see combat action as commander of 3MCDO. He fought his war before cameras and foreign news media. I guess dumbass such Dayolodo would believe a soldier goes to war front with well-ironed and heavily starched uniform without helmet or head gear as depicted by Adekunle in the picture.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
dayokanu:

Adekunle is a very unhappy , languishing soul today, he is living a miserable life now, and he regrets the war every second of his wretched life

''Personally, now and for some time I feel so ashamed to have killed people to sustain the unity of Nigeria. I feel so sad to have shed blood for the unity of Nigeria”. He goes on to say, “While some of us were dying in the battle field for the restoration of Nigeria as one country, some people have their eagle eyes on one particular subject – oil, the live wire of the economy, the new fulcrum or pendulum of power. While we fought for one country, some people have been reaping where they did not sow. They have been reaping from bogus population figures fashioned to suit their selfish purposes''[i][/i]

today Yorubas a slaves to Hausa Fulani and they will continue to suck the balls,
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Yeske2(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
Dede1:

The loudmouthed Benjamin Adekunle did not see combat a action as commander of 3MCDO. He fought his war before cameras and foreign news media. I guess dumbass such Dayolodo would believe a soldier goes to war front with well-ironed and heavily starched uniform without helmet or head gear as depicted by Adekunle in the picture.
My brother i wonder o.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Dede1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Wow!!! It takes one foolish manliness sucker such as Ileke-IdI to insinuate such rubbish. Do you beg when you ride the manliness of Ghanaians while in Gainesville?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) / Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide / 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.