Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks (11624 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2012
@op
Na only you dey do tattoo , na only you dey do dreadlock , na only you dey do piercing and you want any father to take you serious.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2012
^^^ thats just not fair. So all must conform to be accepted? Sorry to interupt
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2012
Looooooolz my broda make dem no take me serious na dem dey loose cuz there girls keep coming around
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2012
Lolz@apocalypse don't 4get to go to church gud bye. Me I want begin go church
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2012
@talina paste ur real pic let's see hw pretty u are. Smiles
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2012
^^ grin ok
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2012
@talina is dat ur real pic are u white? U soud blacck to me anyways evribody with I'm own
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2012
^^ yes thats me. Im all for people being free to be themselves
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by CalienteMi: 9:08am On Mar 18, 2012
Please humor me, how does someone sound "black" online?

@topic

Dreadlocks is a style, however it should maintain decency.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Chuks84(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2012
Most people supporting the op are nigerians in diaspora whose mentality have already been warped by the western world. Let's face the fact, no one will take you serious with your dreads in nigeria, you won't get a job in any corporate firm in 9ja looking like that. Its only 3 sets of people that carry dreads in the country. Those into entertainment, sportsmen and irresponsible fellows. The op confirmed it himself when he said the old people hate him. If you really loved your girl you would have shaved the dreads. Like every country, Nigeria has socio cultural values that ought to be adhered to. The public opinion of dreadlocked fellows is that they are irresponsible unless they prove otherwise.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by CalienteMi: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2012
Chuks84: Most people supporting the op are nigerians in diaspora whose mentality have already been warped by the western world. Let's face the fact, no one will take you serious with your dreads in nigeria, you won't get a job in any corporate firm in 9ja looking like that. Its only 3 sets of people that carry dreads in the country. Those into entertainment, sportsmen and irresponsible fellows. The op confirmed it himself when he said the old people hate him. If you really loved your girl you would have shaved the dreads. Like every country, Nigeria has socio cultural values that ought to be adhered to. The public opinion of dreadlocked fellows is that they are irresponsible unless they prove otherwise.

Even in the western world, dreadlocks isn't acceptable in corporate offices prior to hiring.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2012
Pakavy: didnt say dem b crazeman na u no nid nack am akpago on a sunday momoh na.na wa for ur ice sorry eyez o
Werin do hayez?is it talking to u? grin
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2012
apocalypse: @op
Na only you dey do tattoo , na only you dey do dreadlock , na only you dey do piercing and you want any father to take you serious.

Hahahahaha! U go fear d owanbe bruda na.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2012
Haha! My mentality is not warped. I understand different peoples ways of viewing things. But it doesnt mean that its the only way to live!
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Lexoria: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2012
She should have upgraded you cos I think you need ur dreads upgraded.It looks very rough and unkept.Apart from that,as a dread carrier maself,I think a girl should be able to take home a neat looking,responsible guy with dreads.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2012
Dipwater, you asked a question and I'll just give you my opinion: I can't marry a guy with dreadlocks, whether the locks are neat or not. Simple. cool
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2012
Responsible means no dreadlocks!? To each his own...
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by freecocoa(f): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2012
Reenicebay: Dipwater, you asked a question and I'll just give you my opinion: I can't marry a guy with dreadlocks, whether the locks are neat or not. Simple. cool
Care to tell us why?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2012
Dipwater: @idowuogbo dat pic n old one sometime last (june) I don do many thngs wey pass dat wan I don grow beard like osama come shave am rite now I don't ave beard
Okay na, just keep it tidy so if God speak to me , i fit organise d Ebere for my extended family give u.

BUT! U must sign somewhia confirming say na me u go give her dowry ooo .

U wan do or u wan commando?

Talk ayam listening! cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: Care to tell us why?
Correct! Interrogate dat wan 4 me, I dey go base. wink
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Chuks84(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2012
@Talina, I'm not saying responsible means no dreadlock, I'm jst reflecting public opinion. In 9ja every madman you see on the street has dreads. So for most people, the first thing they think of is...'Is he mental?'
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by CalienteMi: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2012
Chuks84: @Talina, I'm not saying responsible means no dreadlock, I'm jst reflecting public opinion. In 9ja every madman you see on the street has dreads. So for most people, the first thing they think of is...'Is he mental?'
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Pakavy(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Werin do hayez?is it talking to u? grin

e dey remix my yoriyori :Dis dat u?!no nl pranks
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2012
^^^ understood cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2012
@Freecocoa & @Idowuogbo: My preference. Even if he was the only guy on earth, I wouldn't visit my parents with him. That's just me. grin
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2012
Chuks84: @Talina, I'm not saying responsible means no dreadlock, I'm jst reflecting public opinion. In 9ja every madman you see on the street has dreads. So for most people, the first thing they think of is...'Is he mental?'

Oops! Im saying understood to you
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by freecocoa(f): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2012
Oboy see yarns,where do you live in naija? and mind you the type of dreads the mad men have is not like that of OP(him own neat pass small).
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by freecocoa(f): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2012
Reenicebay: @Freecocoa & @Idowuogbo: My preference. Even if he was the only guy on earth, I wouldn't visit my parents with him. That's just me. grin
okay but you must have a reason for that your preference na abi?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2012
mikuz: She wasnt really interested in settling down with you.
Dont say such....some people/families has principles...it aint her fault
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2012
Pakavy: e dey remix my yoriyori :Dis dat u?!no nl pranks

Yes ke! Na me na cheesy

Cocoa nearly Bala mi o , my hayezz got her in d mood. cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2012
lalaosky:
Dont say such....some people/families has principles...it aint her fault

Its not, but she must stand up for what she wants and believes in based on love and charater dont you think?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2012

Habaaaaaa!

Ur own get coma oo

So bcus hin get dreads for beards 2, to u and d ur community he's mad abi?

SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Am A Proud Virgin" -beautiful Nigerian Muslim Doctor Boasts On Twitter (photo / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.