Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,701 members, 7,840,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks (11627 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Chuks84(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: Oboy see yarns,where do you live in naija? and mind you the type of dreads the mad men have is not like that of OP(him own neat pass small).
LoL. I live in lekki, work in onikan where for some reason there is a concentration of mentally unstable people. You can tell how long a person has been mad for by the length of their dreads. For instance, like the op's own, dat one na 2 years...
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2012
Reenicebay: @Freecocoa & @Idowuogbo: My preference. Even if he was the only guy on earth, I wouldn't visit my parents with him. That's just me. grin

Stop bin so diplomatic jare!

Tell us y u can't do him.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2012
Chuks84: LoL. I live in lekki, work in onikan where for some reason there is a concentration of mentally unstable people. You can tell how long a person has been mad for by the length of their dreads. For instance, like the op's own, dat one na 2 years...

LMAO!!!

U no well oo
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by CalienteMi: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2012
I guess I won't know how individuals sound "black" online? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by CalienteMi: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Stop bin so diplomatic jare!

Tell us y u can't do him.

She doesn't want to be labeled by society as wife of an yeye fowl. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2012
Chuks84: LoL. I live in lekki, work in onikan where for some reason there is a concentration of mentally unstable people. You can tell how long a person has been mad for by the length of their dreads. For instance, like the op's own, dat one na 2 years...
Hahaha grin grin,I give up,you are funny you sure say those men for onikan never pass small something give you so.grin
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2012
CalienteMi:

I beg ur pardon, she is not disabled.

I prefer to hear from d source.

Thank u very much! tongue
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2012
CalienteMi:

Na you be her spokesperson?let her speaketh for herself jorh.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by ypzilanti: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2012
We are a bunch of hypocrites in Nigeria. We welcome the celebrities that are dreadlocked all the time. We use them for endorsements and buy thier products. We will gladly give them as husbands to our daughters and sisters, but when an average dude chooses such fashion, we recoil. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2012
Chuks84: Its only 3 sets of people that carry dreads in the country. Those into entertainment, sportsmen and irresponsible fellows.

You forgot to add mad people ( actually the highest percentage falls within this group )
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hahahahaha! U go fear d owanbe bruda na.

Idowu how Sunday , where we dey go worship ?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by teskyg: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2012
Ya man.wats gwan?Jah Rasteferian.my brother,most dreadlock dude are regarded as rascals.don't blame it on the lady.its the soceity.pls,cut off if you can and if you love this lady.one love brother.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by freecocoa(f): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2012
apocalypse:

You forgot to add mad people ( actually the highest percentage falls within this group )
Chei una no go kill person for NL walai.grin grin grin.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Flygeriana(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2012
But if na foreigner with soo much money, come with such hair now, na una go use una convince una papa say make im no worry, say d guy man dey loaded.

Runs babes!
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2012
apocalypse:

Idowu how Sunday , where we dey go worship ?

Oh bebe! Let's go 2 Church of Iraq, I hia say d pastor dia bedttt mehn. cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2012
teskyg: Ya man.wats gwan?Jah Rasteferian.my brother,most dreadlock dude are regarded as rascals.don't blame it on the lady.its the soceity.pls,cut off if you can and if you love this lady.one love brother.
You sound like you have dreadlocks too,can we fit see ya own man inna ya profile man?jah bless.smiley
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2012
teskyg: Ya man.wats gwan?Jah Rasteferian.my brother,most dreadlock dude are regarded as rascals.don't blame it on the lady.its the soceity.pls,cut off if you can and if you love this lady.one love brother.
Ah wada bomboclart ya say nuh? U no no if d razzclart boi ah millionaire u no.

So ya tell me sey cus d guy ave up hin rasta,hin kian find luv?

Buoy go sidan and stap make up whollipa noise ina mi ears hole man. angry
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2012
naijasexy: I wouldn't even date a guy with your kinda dreads to start with. They look so untidy. And the beards... arrgh!!
If you want to marry a girl you need to leave a good impression on her parents and that starts with your physical appearance. The parents are not judging you, they are simply protecting their daughter from the unknown.
Well said...God bless u
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by CalienteMi: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I beg ur pardon, she is not disabled.

I prefer to hear from d source.

Thank u very much! tongue

Shaddap! tongue
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by CalienteMi: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: Na you be her spokesperson?let her speaketh for herself jorh.

Shaddap! tongue
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by CalienteMi: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2012
ypzilanti: We are a bunch of hypocrites in Nigeria. We welcome the celebrities that are dreadlocked all the time. We use them for endorsements and buy thier products. We will gladly give them as husbands to our daughters and sisters, but when an average dude chooses such fashion, we recoil. Bunch of hypocrites.

Money talks bullshit walks. wink
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Spirit96(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2012
Get rich like d Nigerian politicians n u'll be accepted. If Taribo West comes 2 marry in dat family, I tell u, they will nt hesitate 2 consent. Dreadlock is nt d issue but hw rich u are.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Pakavy(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Yes ke! Na me na cheesy

Cocoa nearly Bala mi o , my hayezz got her in d mood. cheesy
wuld upload my emotional cv as soon as i com bak from church shocked
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2012
Am not a rastaman I don't do reggea music rap is cool thu
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oh bebe! Let's go 2 Church of Iraq, I hia say d pastor dia bedttt mehn. cheesy

It's not such a bad idea at least it is safer to go to church in Iraq , Iran or even Egypt than to go to church in Jos or Abuja ( infact anywhere within the northern hemisphere of Nigeria )
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Pakavy(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2012
CalienteMi:

Money talks bullshit walks. wink
gbam!!!
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Pakavy(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2012
Dipwater: Am not a rastaman I don't do reggea music rap is cool thu
r u a broke ass lyk me?!
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2012
Getting rich like the naija politician mean stealing and I can't steal cuz of my principles. Am okay financially but not stinkinly rich get the pictuure
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2012
Pakavy: wuld upload my emotional cv as soon as i com bak from church shocked

Y u emotional? Anyways go and pray for me o, tell Chineke Bado wants Range sports.

Thanks! kiss
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Tinax(f): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2012
except if he's a footballr i'll gladly take him home and i know my parents won't object cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2012
@pakavy. Are u broke
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2012
@tinax wat if he is amucisian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Booties: Come Identify Urs Or Hers.. (photo) / You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) / "I Am A Proud Virgin" -beautiful Nigerian Muslim Doctor Boasts On Twitter (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.