Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? (1243 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Error. 898 Sorry... Exit() / 10 Characteristics Of A Good Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2012
Hello guys, to help me figure out who exactly is a good girlfriend or wife, pls can you guys pls drop some of the features of:

1. A good girlfriend

2. A good wife

Thanks.
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2012
She b like mamiwater, now go hire a submarine and go searching for your jewel.

Dats as good as dey get. undecided
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by slimyem: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
OP a good wife knows how to do missionary style only, while a good gf is good in both blowjab and 69.are you ok now?
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by xynerise: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
The bible says " No one is good except God almighty".
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by IRAPADA(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
jobfront: Hello guys, to help me figure out who exactly is a good girlfriend or wife, pls can you guys pls drop some of the features of:

1. A good girlfriend

2. A good wife

Thanks.
is that who can satisfy u in bed with al style
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
@OP
a good wife/gf is one that satisfies all your needs/desires......and vice versa!
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by queensmith: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
You cant get the answer to that here im afraid, it's all based on what you want. Very subjective every man and woman will be satisfied with different qualities ,it's what complements you thats important.
It's better to go out and date then ask yourself that question.
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by tellwisdom: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2012
A good wife is one who gives her neighbor blow jobs, while u are away angry angry
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by Killz3(m): 1:59am On Mar 17, 2012
I thought this jobless "odechukwulated retardeenistic" OP was a female expert. . . grin grin With all the nonsense thread he churns out regularly, and the hopelessly pathetic comments he makes about women. . . What an arse!

Op, a good girlfriend or wife is your sister, or your mother. . . Oloshi! grin
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by aleroo(f): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2012
Calm down Killz.....be cool
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2012
~Killz~:
I thought this jobless "odechukwulated retardeenistic" OP was a female expert. . . grin grin With all the nonsense thread he churns out regularly, and the hopelessly pathetic comments he makes about women. . . What an arse!

Op, a good girlfriend or wife is your sister, or your mother. . . Oloshi! grin

Baba wereyyyyyy

Dies!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
@killz, your always funny, nice shaa. wish we could know and meet in real life, inbox me if you wish so you can stop distracting nice topics. meanwhile, its so bad that black people, Nigerians to say, cannot keep a forum thread flow smoothly for vital info exchange without being distracting and insulting, makes me ponder the age ranges of nairaland users, a big slap to this forum, makes guys that matters not to be participating here, cos of loads of insults from kids.
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by rosefleurs: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2012
jobfront: @killz, your always funny, nice shaa. wish we could know and meet in real life, inbox me if you wish so you can stop distracting nice topics. meanwhile, its so bad that black people, Nigerians to say, cannot keep a forum thread flow smoothly for vital info exchange without being distracting and insulting, makes me ponder the age ranges of nairaland users, a big slap to this forum, makes guys that matters not to be participating here, cos of loads of insults from kids.

let you+me start our own forum. angry
Re: Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? by Apawa(f): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
Why are you searching for a good girlfriend or wife and we dnt kn if you re a monster

(1) (Reply)

. / Men Don't Only Want Sex!!! / Why Do Nigerians Lack Self-esteem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.