Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover (3029 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover by niddamugu(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
Two Nigerian house maids, Patience Okpara and Elizabeth Emmanuel threw away decency and fought openly at Ilupeju Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria over an Indian man .

Patience was bitter that Elizabeth started having affairs with the Indian she claimd was her sex partner and boss.
The fight resulted in Patience boiling a hot water adding pepper to it and pouring it on Elizabeth and she sustained severe burns.
The incident happened at 17, Sere Close, Ilupeju, Lagos, where both work as domestic servants to two Indians.
Both were arrested by the police at Ilupeju station.
Patience was charged to Oshodi Magistrate’s court, Lagos for pouring hot water on Elizabeth after their fight was separated by a security guard in the compound.

Patience, 25, hails from Imo State and Elizabeth, 25, hails from Akwa Ibom State.
P.M.NEWS gathered that Patience was so bitter that Elizabeth left her own man and had sex with her boss.
Patience said when she confronted Elizabeth, she was boasted about it, saying it was her boss that demanded her services that night.
Patience, who is now facing a one-count charge of assault at the court, pleaded not guilty.
The presiding Magistrate, Mrs. Osho Adebiyi granted her bail in the sum of N50, 000 with two sureties in like sum.

The matter has been adjoiurned till 23 March 2012.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/03/15/2-nigerian-house-maids-fight-over-indian-lover/

Re: Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2012
THE INDIAN MAN NO GET SHAME? FUCKING STINGY PEOPLE, SEE AS D GIRLS UGLY SEF
Re: Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover by Zilja(f): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^^ young girls do that
Re: Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover by InkedNerd(f): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
@OP: Sorry but I find it hard to believe that these women are actually 25 tongue

crusifis: THE INDIAN MAN NO GET SHAME? FUCKING STINGY PEOPLE, SEE AS D GIRLS UGLY SEF

Forget the guy, they, the women should be the ones to feel shame. Over a guy!!! Smh, I swear some women are just incorrigible.
Re: Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover by Tinax(f): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
na wao... :ona wao...
Re: Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2012
terrible sad
Re: Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
Lunatics.
Re: Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover by Xionez(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2012
Hmmm, d funny thing be sey d Indian guy dem wan die for is probably poking another babe in his room since this women (hoes?) didnt show at the designated time.
Re: Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover by CalienteMi: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
Indian man must have the magic kondo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? / My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. / My Lady Takes Me For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.