Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103209 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 30, 2012
Still hoping.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Abbycrown(f): 3:20pm On May 30, 2012
@eemmyyy: r u saying that if one has not received the congratulatory msg up till now, such should forget about the whole thingy? I'm worried & no one is helping *sad*

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 3:31pm On May 30, 2012
eemmyyy: Dear FBN hopefuls; i just finished my documentation n medicals an hour go. I was scheduled for 8am and they started on time. Some in my Batch (1) was aslo scheduled for 10:30am, 12 and tomorrow. we are about 20 during my time and I was able to peep thru d list when i was on verification. It seems that there are about 100 people invited for this batch and were scheduled for today and 2moro. we were given many forms ranging from personal details, education (degree to primary levels), declaration, reference, employment and guarantors form. After that we were taken to the hospital they booked for medicals which was rushed (as in docs were trying to beat their deadline). Finally, we were asked to go that we should expect to resume training by next week.

The invitation is neither alphabetical nor locations
cos i met one whose name starts with Ta and others who came form kaduna, PH, Enugu, Lagos, etc.

On those expecting iv., it is in batches which i think borders on accomodation issues. Personally, i think that those who got the 1st success text will be invited for documentation n medicals. Those who didn't get should try and contact any insider partaking in this recruitment cos there are those who do not receive text but where called on phone. @All *let's keep hope alive*. He that started will definitely finish it.
Pls do you ve contact of those who were called coz I got this missed call on my phone from ds no. +31966 cud it be FBN. Pls reply coz I'm realy worried
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 3:47pm On May 30, 2012
For those that are yet to get a text from fbn..pls call this number to know wassup...+2348086631528...
Re: First Bank Interview? by Turlie: 3:48pm On May 30, 2012
@emmyyy!pls der was ds strange no dt cald me like 3times nd says i shd cal her bak bt d no wasnt goin +5471660295.do u knw wthr it cld be fbn?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2012
@vivicatie.....pls....who has dt number you posted??
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 3:58pm On May 30, 2012
@tullie..call dis number +2348086631528...got this text from that number not quite long ago "Congrats u were successful @ d just concluded assessment centre with, First Bank. Pls note that you are to report to our training school at Abebe Village Rd, Iganmu. Come along with all your credential, birth cert, 2 P. Photograph and resume. Ask for d Auditorium" I nw called the number to be sure cos I had already gotten a txt from fbn on monday..the lady nw said a lot of peeps complained of nt getting any text..so dey sent a general text again to everyone today
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 4:03pm On May 30, 2012
@ Kennyone, I'm sorry for being to forward, I did not know that some people are doing today. @ eeeeemmmmmyyyy, please did you confirm when we that received congratulatory message but yet to get sms for medicals/documentation are likely to be invited? Are we going to do training together with batch 1?
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 4:17pm On May 30, 2012
Abbycrown: @eemmyyy: r u saying that if one has not received the congratulatory msg up till now, such should forget about the whole thingy? I'm worried & no one is helping *sad*
no my dear, read my post very well, I said that there was thoz that didn't rceive the text but where called to come for doc/med., they have everybody names and phn Nos in their database. I guess they call if they find out that thr txt do not deliver. perharps u can call that number posted by vivacatee. I think it belongs to one of FBN incharge of this recruitment. *keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 4:22pm On May 30, 2012
Turlie: @emmyyy!pls der was ds strange no dt cald me like 3times nd says i shd cal her bak bt d no wasnt goin +5471660295.do u knw wthr it cld be fbn?
I dnt know about it and i doubt is from FBN. check that number posted by vivacate
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 4:27pm On May 30, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
@ Kennyone, I'm sorry for being to forward, I did not know that some people are doing today. @ eeeeemmmmmyyyy, please did you confirm when we that received congratulatory message but yet to get sms for medicals/documentation are likely to be invited? Are we going to do training together with batch 1?
no problem bro. Just go to their training school tomorrow if you don't get another msg for medicals
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 4:33pm On May 30, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
Is a bit difficult to answer but i will try. If FBN do not send anyother iv for medicals n docs bw now and sat 2nd Jun then know that the subsequent Batches will have their training on a different time with Batch 1 cos the head there said to my hearing that we will start training by next week. Also, from the look of things, they are rushing the docs/med cos when we got to the hosp., the medical attendat said that they have been waiting for us since 8 in the morn and believe me all the hospital staffs focused on us whc made us not to spend upto an hour there. The fact is that they will still invite and u should wait patiently. I think is worth waiting for. *keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by Turlie: 4:36pm On May 30, 2012
Tanx guys!jst cald dt no posted nw.A lady pikd it and told me dey are contacting the successful candidates in batches.lets kip hope alive....

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 4:37pm On May 30, 2012
Has anyone called the number?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 4:40pm On May 30, 2012
Turlie: Tanx guys!jst cald dt no posted nw.A lady pikd it and told me dey are contacting the successful candidates in batches.lets kip hope alive....
only God knows when they are going to contact the next batch.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 4:40pm On May 30, 2012
@ eeemmmmyyyy, Congrats for ur success today, please I want to know if FBN are very strict about the age requirement? Example, if a person was 27 yrs+ some months as at February 2012 whereas FBN requirement is not above 27 as at February 2012, did any issue like this come up today? and what is ur advice based on what u saw at FBN today?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 4:45pm On May 30, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
@ eeemmmmyyyy, Congrats for ur success today, please I want to know if FBN are very strict about the age requirement? Example, if a person was 27 yrs+ some months as at February 2012 whereas FBN requirement is not above 27 as at February 2012, did any issue like this come up today? and what is ur advice based on what u saw at FBN today?
guy relax God is in control. Just believe you will be favoured.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 4:55pm On May 30, 2012
They should contact fast o coz i am realy worried o
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 4:58pm On May 30, 2012
eemmyyy: Is a bit difficult to answer but i will try. If FBN do not send anyother iv for medicals n docs bw now and sat 2nd Jun then know that the subsequent Batches will have their training on a different time with Batch 1 cos the head there said to my hearing that we will start training by next week. Also, from the look of things, they are rushing the docs/med cos when we got to the hosp., the medical attendat said that they have been waiting for us since 8 in the morn and believe me all the hospital staffs focused on us whc made us not to spend upto an hour there. The fact is that they will still invite and u should wait patiently. I think is worth waiting for. *keep hope alive*
guy feed me on the details of the medical test. Was it just collection of blood samples or other such as urine test as well as scanning was involved?
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 5:29pm On May 30, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
My bro., u got nothing to worry about. Just pray to be invited if u hvn't. Age is not a fraction or decimals. Officially, u can either quote u r 1 or 2, neither 1.5 nor 2.2. A lady i met today in d process of doc/med said she is 27 and am sure that today is not her birthday, i.e she is some months older than 27. There is no place they asked 'age : year and month'. Just expect the best cos we must enter feb. 2013 b4 u can say u r 28.

On what i saw today, FBN is quite organize and has reputable/respectable staffs that know their onion to and fro. I think u will not regret working with them
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 5:39pm On May 30, 2012
kennyone: guy feed me on the details of the medical test. Was it just collection of blood samples or other such as urine test as well as scanning was involved?
not just blood and urine. X-ray, BMI(Body Mass index- weight and height), Pulse, Blood pressure. Then, doctors examination which includes details of health history, Family health history, physical body examination, etc.
Re: First Bank Interview? by creamycharlie(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2012
Guys pls let's get sumfin straight, pple dat have not gotten even d first congratulatory msg, do we just put our mind off or is their still any hope?? Peepz dat did medicals today shud b able to tell us plzzzz....

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 5:48pm On May 30, 2012
eemmyyy: not just blood and urine. X-ray, BMI(Body Mass index- weight and height), Pulse, Blood pressure. Then, doctors examination which includes details of health history, Family health history, physical body examination, etc.
ok. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 6:45pm On May 30, 2012
eemmyyy: Dear FBN hopefuls; i just finished my documentation n medicals an hour go. I was scheduled for 8am and they started on time. Some in my Batch (1) was aslo scheduled for 10:30am, 12 and tomorrow. we are about 20 during my time and I was able to peep thru d list when i was on verification. It seems that there are about 100 people invited for this batch and were scheduled for today and 2moro. we were given many forms ranging from personal details, education (degree to primary levels), declaration, reference, employment and guarantors form. After that we were taken to the hospital they booked for medicals which was rushed (as in docs were trying to beat their deadline). Finally, we were asked to go that we should expect to resume training by next week.

The invitation is neither alphabetical nor locations cos i met one whose name starts with Ta and others who came form kaduna, PH, Enugu, Lagos, etc.

On those expecting iv., it is in batches which i think borders on accomodation issues. Personally, i think that those who got the 1st success text will be invited for documentation n medicals. Those who didn't get should try and contact any insider partaking in this recruitment cos there are those who do not receive text but where called on phone. @All *let's keep hope alive*. He that started will definitely finish it.
in addition did they ask you guys to sign a bond that you won't leave the bank for a certain no of years?
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 7:24pm On May 30, 2012
not at all
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 7:25pm On May 30, 2012
no
Re: First Bank Interview? by Abbycrown(f): 8:05pm On May 30, 2012
creamycharlie: Guys pls let's get sumfin straight, pple dat have not gotten even d first congratulatory msg, do we just put our mind off or is their still any hope?? Peepz dat did medicals today shud b able to tell us plzzzz....

Seems we are on the same page here.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 8:23pm On May 30, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]FBN should have used e mails in contacting successful peeps instead of this sms giving them delivery issues. For those that got the congratulatory msg but without the msg for documentation/medicals just go to the training school at iganmu tomorrow.
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 11:27pm On May 30, 2012
does any1 as idea of hw long training sch last??
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 11:40pm On May 30, 2012
hiiphy: does any1 as idea of hw long training sch last??
four weeks
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 11:47pm On May 30, 2012
creamycharlie: Guys pls let's get sumfin straight, pple dat have not gotten even d first congratulatory msg, do we just put our mind off or is their still any hope?? Peepz dat did medicals today shud b able to tell us plzzzz....
There is... I have gave substantive reasonings in my former posts for u to believe so. I said that sm didn't receive any msg but was later called on phone. Take it from that FBN is doing this recruitment on merit bases. Many pals i met today are as bewildered as i do when we were given employment forms to fill. *keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 11:52pm On May 30, 2012
is it afta d 4weeks d nxt batch will be called? or no specific tym yet?plz need confirmatn..........can any one hlp confirm so as to knw wen to be expectin to be called and ease tension

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.