Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103167 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 1:40pm On May 23, 2012
akmome: God pls help me ooo, have not gotten the sms and I did the personlaity test. My pple what should I do?

Call up your group members to chk if it happened to any1 of them too. Reach workforce on phone to complain. I dnt think updating contact is a batch by batch activity, so pls act fast.
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 1:50pm On May 23, 2012
I can't really say the sms for details update is pro-medicals (though i wish it will be). In as much as we have go a long way in this recruitment process, there is still some little touches left though i believe we are in the stage of final touches. HE will definitely see us through. *let's keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by akmome: 4:58pm On May 23, 2012
talk2dhanny:

Call up your group members to chk if it happened to any1 of them too. Reach workforce on phone to complain. I dnt think updating contact is a batch by batch activity, so pls act fast.
@talk2dhanny pls can u help me with workforce phone number, the line I have are not going (08100444591, 08129207978) only 0127989412 rang but they didn't pick. Pls help me if u have their contact number.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2012
@emmy.....What are d other touches
Re: First Bank Interview? by Induceo(f): 6:27pm On May 23, 2012
oyinlolami:

Everyone wrote the test at ETC in unilag dear. The training school is at Iganmu. Did you write too or just being sarcastic?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Induceo(f): 6:30pm On May 23, 2012
oyinlolami:

Everyone wrote the test at ETC in unilag dear. The training school is at Iganmu. Did you write too or just being sarcastic?
not everyone, lagos alone has 2centres but they are both ETC's at Ikeja and Unilag. I wrote at d unilag etc and havent heard anything from them.
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2012
I believe this recent sms should be for both medicals and posting.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2012
I wish!

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 9:19pm On May 23, 2012
akmome:
@talk2dhanny pls can u help me with workforce phone number, the line I have are not going (08100444591, 08129207978) only 0127989412 rang but they didn't pick. Pls help me if u have their contact number.

Sorry Man, those are about the same numbers i have. If they aren't going through, i think you should go see them @their office i.e if ure in Lagos. At least u'll get some feedback on the matter. Hopefully a positive one.

I believe we have completed all the stages in the recruitment process (what more can there possibly be) Medicals shud b all thats left.
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 5:07am On May 24, 2012
Were some people dropped even after the personality test?
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 8:26am On May 24, 2012
Some people did not receive sms for contacts update but we can't say if they still have hope because their details have been removed from the data base at least I know someone who told me he didn't receive the sms yesterday, may be they still have hope. As per the next stage, I think this contact update would help workforce/FBN know how to schedule people for medical test, let's hope so. I wish everyone all the best...success to me in Jesus name. Amen
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 2:35pm On May 24, 2012
A friend of mine who wasnt invited for the personality test got the text for contact update yesterday..i just hope this workforce peeps arent confused
Re: First Bank Interview? by alwaysfirst: 3:35pm On May 24, 2012
@vivicatee, i think your friend is not telling u the truth cos its not possible for anyone who didn't write the personality test to get the sms for the update o
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2012
vivicatee: A friend of mine who wasnt invited for the personality test got the text for contact update yesterday..i just hope this workforce peeps arent confused
well its possible....however, when d person tried to update it, did d system indicate that d info has been updated?? Did she/he get a msg like your details could not be found on the database??...wu knows...if the person papa na bisi onasanya...this is nija...anything can happen
Re: First Bank Interview? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 24, 2012
Got sms for contact update

was asked for phone number & address

that's all.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 3:44pm On May 24, 2012
alwaysfirst: @vivicatee, i think your friend is not telling u the truth cos its not possible for anyone who didn't write the personality test to get the sms for the update o
well I know of someone who didn't get the message for the personality test but got the sms for contact update. As a matter of fact I think some peeps just got their sms for update of contact details today.
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2012
With God nottin is impossible...slowly but steady we r moving dre..hope is alive

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2012
May his grace keep us. Fellow FBN hopefuls, does anyone know the pay for entry level in FBN?
Re: First Bank Interview? by alwaysfirst: 7:04pm On May 25, 2012
@Cnwokike, for entry level its 200k
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 7:29pm On May 25, 2012
alwaysfirst: @Cnwokike, for entry level its 200k
are you sure? Is it minus tax and co.?
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2012
Oh boi, u wan liquidate d bank, entry level is arnd 100k...wishing evryone al da best coz dis waaitig is gottng to b usualy....itS Well
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2012
I heard that FBN is the highest paying bank in Nigeria. And that there is more job security in FBN than in other banks in Nigeria. Moreover they pay their staff their due entitlements including upfronts. Personally, am glad I have gone this far in this exercise, and I prey that God will see us through. Amen
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2012
Amen ooooo....seems all i do now is incessantly check my phone for msgs and pray all day long....
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2012
I m nt bothered about the pay....all i m bothered about is FBN's definition of ''graduate trainee''

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by Skyheightt(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2012
Please how can someone prepare for the interview, in case he is invited? Please I need a guide.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 3:28pm On May 26, 2012
I am more concerned with the Job security and opportunity for career development in FBN, not the payment, another thing that also excites me is the non-discriminatory behaviour of FBN to all members of staff be ye HND or Bsc. I pray to God that he gives me this rare opportunity to work in FBN in Jesus name, AMEN. God I know I am not a saint and I have fallen short of your glory many times, but please for the sake of Christ Jesus, don't allow any obstacle to stand on my way for this FBN job that is already knocking at my door...I will get there!
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
I am more concerned with the Job security and opportunity for career development in FBN, not the payment, another thing that also excites me is the non-discriminatory behaviour of FBN to all members of staff be ye HND or Bsc. I pray to God that he gives me this rare opportunity to work in FBN in Jesus name, AMEN. God I know I am not a saint and I have fallen short of your glory many times, but please for the sake of Christ Jesus, don't allow any obstacle to stand on my way for this FBN job that is already knocking at my door...I will get there!

see guy dey arrange confession.....chei! Nija!
Bro, may God have mercy on us all....thats prayer. Mercy, lord mercy!
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2012
Job security isnt too much an issue in FBN....all yu gotta do is impress your supervisor....or hav you heard of a mass sacking in FBN??....ppl that r sacked ar those involved in one misappropriation or d oda
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 4:23pm On May 26, 2012
Well I can't say whether there is job security or not in FBN but I think to some extent there is. Sometimes this year I saw a guy who was like my 3 years senior while in school. He told me he lost his job with FBN. So I asked him why he said they weren't doing particularly well at that time and they decided to downsize. Let's just pray there won't be anything of such when we get there.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2012
Wow...wow...wow...i hv never heard of downsizing at FBN o.....r yu sure yur senior is being entirely truthful to you.....FBN jus declared a bonus of 50billion naira profit or so.....hw come yur senior had such issues??i dunno sha....''those that know their God shall do exploits''
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2012
Any update.......yet dis waiting is gtng long too long...mind's up...o Lord let ur will on dis come to past..amen
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2012
This people will not give somebody HBP. Can you imagine, anytime I get a message on my phone my heart skips and Airtel just dey send message anyhow these days. Make this people quickly tell us wetin dey na, am not enjoying this waiting. Make man no kill himself before the main thing come land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.