Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103246 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 5:03pm On May 21, 2012
House please there is this thing disturbing my mind o, I want to ask if anyone knows whether everybody who participated in the assessment centre got sms invitation for personality test, secondly, are they going to grade personality test separately or together with the assessment center exercise...i'm waiting for your response pls.
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 7:10pm On May 21, 2012
Waiting earnestly also. It is definitely OURS. smileyWaiting earnestly also. It is definitely OURS.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Soglad(f): 7:35pm On May 21, 2012
Pls house is CBN 2nd massive recuritment still on? The link is taking ages to open. Pls i need to knw urgently. Tanx
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 9:23am On May 22, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
House please there is this thing disturbing my mind o, I want to ask if anyone knows whether everybody who participated in the assessment centre got sms invitation for personality test, secondly, are they going to grade personality test separately or together with the assessment center exercise...i'm waiting for your response pls.
try calling some of your group members at the assessment center to be sure whether they all got the personality sms. As for me I came late thus was the last in my group to be interviewed and as such couldn't get the contacts of my group members.
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 9:56am On May 22, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
analysing from the sms sent, the personality test seems to be a part of the assessment centre as they indicated but the concern is, not all candidates in the assessment centre got the sms. some who did not was able to retrieve their details from the site while some couldn't. some even got the sms 2 days after. from all indications, i can say that the personality test was for the successful candidates in the assessment centre. *let's keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 10:49am On May 22, 2012
@ emmyyyy, thanx for your response I also though as much but I wasn't sure if some people were not invited for the personality test. I hope all will be well in Jesus name and we shall get the job. Please let me ask you this question, I think u can remember the info on personality test we did, some people said we were asked to fill in our email address but I didn't see it, although the page where we were supposed to fill the email was said to be optional, did u observe this?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 11:01am On May 22, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
@ emmyyyy, thanx for your response I also though as much but I wasn't sure if some people were not invited for the personality test. I hope all will be well in Jesus name and we shall get the job. Please let me ask you this question, I think u can remember the info on personality test we did, some people said we were asked to fill in our email address but I didn't see it, although the page where we were supposed to fill the email was said to be optional, did u observe this?
do you think it could be a ploy to screen out people? So far they have your phone no they can always contact you. My opinion though.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 11:13am On May 22, 2012
@ Kennyone, are u also a victim of that? Or did u see the infomation because when I asked a friend he said the email address was supposed to be at the colunm where they alredy wrote our middle name, so when I checked and saw my name in order, I didnt even try to see what was in the front because I was so conscious of time, u know they gave us 15 mins.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 11:23am On May 22, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
@ Kennyone, are u also a victim of that? Or did u see the infomation because when I asked a friend he said the email address was supposed to be at the colunm where they alredy wrote our middle name, so when I checked and saw my name in order, I didnt even try to see what was in the front because I was so conscious of time, u know they gave us 15 mins.
no but I know of someone who did that too
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 12:06pm On May 22, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
@ bot4what where were you assessed? Lagos, enugu or kano?
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 1:33pm On May 22, 2012
I was assessed at Lagos center, what of you?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 2:20pm On May 22, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
I was assessed at Lagos center, what of you?
lagos too. But I wrote my test in akure
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2012
Good things coms to dose wo r patience...we r hoping on you lord..let's all b optimistic
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2012
In God we trust...he doesnt fail....he wont start today
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 11:41pm On May 22, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
u don't have to worry if u fail to fill that column i.e the column for email, age, etc. they already stated it to be optional besides they have ur email in thier database during application period (december last year). I think that is the workforce format of personality test applicable to other candidates of their various clients coy. Also, workforce has been strict on instructions and if they tell u is optional believe it is. no cause for alarm bro.... *let's keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by macpeter1(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2012
please, im chinedu peter . I would like to get tips on how to go about doing my NYSC primary assignment with a company. . ? I'll be grateful for ur respond. again the chevron test we wrote recently organised by dragnet, how about it? Any results yet?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2012
I just got a msg from workforce concerning FBN test to update my details before tomorrow
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 8:45am On May 23, 2012
Kaydagreat: I just got a msg from workforce concerning FBN test to update my details before tomorrow

Just got the same text too...

FBN Assessment: You are required to visit www.wfmcentre.com/..... to update your contact details. Kindly do this before 8am,Thursday/May 24, 2012
Thank you.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2012
I rili hope this is about how to distribute us for our medical tests
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 9:00am On May 23, 2012
Kaydagreat: I rili hope this is about how to distribute us for our medical tests
got the same message. @ kaydagreat let's wait and see
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2012
Hello...guys d web address is not going(www.wfmcentre.com/fbncu)..cananyone give d correct web add. Pls or if u av somtin diff
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2012
The web you quoted is correct...check d spelling you typed on yur address bar....i used d link nt quite long ago....
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2012
Pls giv d address web
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 9:23am On May 23, 2012
Kaydagreat: I rili hope this is about how to distribute us for our medical tests

Amen to that!!!
It's long overdue.
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2012
Tanx its open nw jst fill our fone number n contact address.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 9:31am On May 23, 2012
Thank God, I got the sms too...something good is about to happen to me, I will get there!
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2012
Guys try to call yur group members to confirm if everyone got the sms. One of my group members got....i m still tryin to get in touch wt others
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 11:42am On May 23, 2012
Is it everyone who did personality test that got this SMS?
Re: First Bank Interview? by akmome: 12:13pm On May 23, 2012
God pls help me ooo, have not gotten the sms and I did the personlaity test. My pple what should I do?
Re: First Bank Interview? by scenerio: 12:15pm On May 23, 2012
I got the sms too, but when i entered my mobile with my contact, it brings out message saying that my mobile no is not in the database. What should do now?
Re: First Bank Interview? by akmome: 12:15pm On May 23, 2012
Can someone pls send the full details of the SMS.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 1:06pm On May 23, 2012
akmome: Can someone pls send the full details of the SMS.
its above. Check it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.