Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103231 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by cheeomar: 6:00pm On May 29, 2012
[quote author=Abbycrown]

Sure. Had it in Lagos & updated a Lagos address. Pls what batch do you think I belong to?[/quote
@Abbycrwon....Mine was on the 26th..that's on a thursday]
Re: First Bank Interview? by Abbycrown(f): 6:13pm On May 29, 2012
@cheeomar: so, have you gotten the medicals SMS? & what batch do you belong to?
Re: First Bank Interview? by cheeomar: 6:21pm On May 29, 2012
@Abbycrown; no I haven't,..just confused bout dis whole batch thingy
Re: First Bank Interview? by Nwogbe: 6:41pm On May 29, 2012
CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAS SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THROUGH THE VARIOUS HURDLES THAT FBN SET.ONCE AGAIN I SAY A BIG CONGRATS TO U ALL.FOR THOSE THAT DIDN'T SCALE THROUGH,URS IS RIGHT AT THE CORNER.CHAO
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 7:51pm On May 29, 2012
Tomorrow is another working day guys. For those that are yet to get their sms, in as much as their is batch 1 their must be batxh 2. Let's be hopeful.
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 7:52pm On May 29, 2012
I got 2 missed calls on my phone from ds no. +31966. Kud it b FBN? Did any1 else get such call? I'm yet to get details 4 medicals so I don't want to take chances o
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 8:10pm On May 29, 2012
neris2012: I got 2 missed calls on my phone from ds no. +31966. Kud it b FBN? Did any1 else get such call? I'm yet to get details 4 medicals so I don't want to take chances o
don't think so. They would have sent an sms. Its only union bank that calls with such numbers and that's after they must have sent a mail and sms
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2012
I really don't knw if the medical sms is sent based on alphabetical order of our names, thou am yet to receive mine too,bt three of my group member have seen deirs, n deir names start wt A,G,I. Me n d last guy have N,U..so pls doose dat have received deirs let knw d first letter of ur name (ur own name not surname)...or ur grp members...hoping on God
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 11:44pm On May 29, 2012
yem43: I really don't knw if the medical sms is sent based on alphabetical order of our names, thou am yet to receive mine too,bt three of my group member have seen deirs, n deir names start wt A,G,I. Me n d last guy have N,U..so pls doose dat have received deirs let knw d first letter of ur name (ur own name not surname)...or ur grp members...hoping on God
I said something like that before and they all kept quiet. My name starts with O and am yet to get
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 6:38am On May 30, 2012
I got it pals. my surname starts with Ej my last name starts with Em. am scheduled for 8am Batch 1 this morning. All the same, i will ask them of their plans during the process. *let's keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2012
eemmyyy: I got it pals. my surname starts with Ej my last name starts with Em. am scheduled for 8am Batch 1 this morning. All the same, i will ask them of their plans during the process. *let's keep hope alive*
That's true cos my name starts with Em and my surname starts with Nw, and I was scheduled or 10:00 am today!
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 7:39am On May 30, 2012
cnwokike:
That's true cos my name starts with Em and my surname starts with Nw, and I was scheduled or 10:00 am today!
I don't tink it is aphabetically coz my surname starts wit BE and my name DO bt I'm yet 2 receive SMS 4 medicals
Re: First Bank Interview? by Memmie: 7:40am On May 30, 2012
Good morn everybody, i'm new here and i'll start by congratulating everyone dt got either the suCcess msg or/and the one for medicals. Some people got their texts yest so i hope people dt haven't got thiers might still get. And we shld excercise patience if we have not gotten d medicals sms,it will come since its in batches. God will see us all thru
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 8:24am On May 30, 2012
Is there really no FBN no. We can call for confirmation?
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 9:01am On May 30, 2012
Guyz let's be calm about this issue, it is already certain that invitation for medicals/documentation is in batches at least FBN also quoted it in the congratulatory sms sent to us, so why are we worrying ourselves, better still, the first batch peeps are going there tomorrow so they will confirm for us. The only set of peeps I think should be bothered now are those yet to receive any SMS. The fact that we received SMS directly from FIRST BANK means we are successful already. God knows best for us.
Re: First Bank Interview? by cheeomar: 9:03am On May 30, 2012
@Memmie: wot batch was written on the text message...that's for people dat got the text msg yesterday
Re: First Bank Interview? by scenerio: 9:51am On May 30, 2012
@Bot4what, why r u patronizing ursef in yr last statement, that is a selfish statemen. Am wishing everybody that v nt been contacted that u will receive a good news soon. Whether you were sent a message or not ur own job will not pass u by.. Keep hope alive....
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 10:27am On May 30, 2012
@evryone,got 2 msges frm fbn 2days ago bt unlike d second msg specifyin d medicals ,the msg body just said i will be contacted afterwards for my recruitment batch and am in lag,my surname is starts wit an A,shd i be worried?and for those dt did their medicals today hw was it?pls gist us abt it
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 10:45am On May 30, 2012
@ Scenerio, I also wish everybody well but what I'm saying has nothing to do with discrimination. I'm not in d mood to exchange words with anyone...I'm expecting my won testimony so u may look elsewhere if u want to argue!
Re: First Bank Interview? by Abbycrown(f): 10:47am On May 30, 2012
I've not even received the first msg (i.e. Congratulatory msg). I'm only keeping my hope alive, just as scenerio has said. Pls I need some assurance or at least, encouragement. Should I keep holding on, since I successfully updated my details as required?
Re: First Bank Interview? by ayoola01(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2012
Some of our peeps are currently attending the documentation and medical process today, kindly update US of happenings from FBN training School, Iganmu.
Re: First Bank Interview? by agha1104: 11:47am On May 30, 2012
"We are pleased to inform you of your success at the assessment centre stage of our recruitment process. We will come back to you with further details and your" this is d msg sent to a friend on friday. Did anyone receive ds kind of msg?
Re: First Bank Interview? by oyinlolami(f): 12:17pm On May 30, 2012
Congratulations to all who made it already. To those who haven't gotten the invite, let's still be hopeful since the process is in batches. I really think they should have sent the congratulatory message to all though. People doing their medicals and documentation should please brief us about it. Should we keep hoping or forge ahead? I'm sure there would have been a hint at the centre today. It is well.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 12:24pm On May 30, 2012
oyinlolami: Congratulations to all who made it already. To those who haven't gotten the invite, let's still be hopeful since the process is in batches. I really think they should have sent the congratulatory message to all though. People doing their medicals and documentation should please brief us about it. Should we keep hoping or forge ahead? I'm sure there would have been a hint at the centre today. It is well.
I agree with you. They ought to inform all successful peeps at once before sending the sms for medicals.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 12:28pm On May 30, 2012
Medicals and documentation starts tomorrow 31/05/12 not today
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 12:32pm On May 30, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
Medicals and documentation starts tomorrow 31/05/12 not today
well some are having theirs today.read this thread very well
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 12:56pm On May 30, 2012
@ Kennyone, nobody is having any medicals/documentation today. The invitees are batch 1, so how could they split them again haha!
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 1:03pm On May 30, 2012
eemmyyy: I got it pals. my surname starts with Ej my last name starts with Em. am scheduled for 8am Batch 1 this morning. All the same, i will ask them of their plans during the process. *let's keep hope alive*
read this very well
Re: First Bank Interview? by cheeomar: 2:00pm On May 30, 2012
@Bot4what:..don't be too sure..there r peeps doing theirs 2day..
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 2:52pm On May 30, 2012
Dear FBN hopefuls; i just finished my documentation n medicals an hour go. I was scheduled for 8am and they started on time. Some in my Batch (1) was aslo scheduled for 10:30am, 12 and tomorrow. we are about 20 during my time and I was able to peep thru d list when i was on verification. It seems that there are about 100 people invited for this batch and were scheduled for today and 2moro. we were given many forms ranging from personal details, education (degree to primary levels), declaration, reference, employment and guarantors form. After that we were taken to the hospital they booked for medicals which was rushed (as in docs were trying to beat their deadline). Finally, we were asked to go that we should expect to resume training by next week.

The invitation is neither alphabetical nor locations cos i met one whose name starts with Ta and others who came form kaduna, PH, Enugu, Lagos, etc.

On those expecting iv., it is in batches which i think borders on accomodation issues. Personally, i think that those who got the 1st success text will be invited for documentation n medicals. Those who didn't get should try and contact any insider partaking in this recruitment cos there are those who do not receive text but where called on phone. @All *let's keep hope alive*. He that started will definitely finish it.
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 2:52pm On May 30, 2012
Dear FBN hopefuls; i just finished my documentation n medicals an hour go. I was scheduled for 8am and they started on time. Some in my Batch (1) was aslo scheduled for 10:30am, 12 and tomorrow. we are about 20 during my time and I was able to peep thru d list when i was on verification. It seems that there are about 100 people invited for this batch and were scheduled for today and 2moro. we were given many forms ranging from personal details, education (degree to primary levels), declaration, reference, employment and guarantors form. After that we were taken to the hospital they booked for medicals which was rushed (as in docs were trying to beat their deadline). Finally, we were asked to go that we should expect to resume training by next week.

The invitation is neither alphabetical nor locations cos i met one whose name starts with Ta and others who came form kaduna, PH, Enugu, Lagos, etc.

On those expecting iv., it is in batches which i think borders on accomodation issues. Personally, i think that those who got the 1st success text will be invited for documentation n medicals. Those who didn't get should try and contact any insider partaking in this recruitment cos there are those who do not receive text but where called on phone. @All *let's keep hope alive*. He that started will definitely finish it.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kkkossy(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2012
eemmyyy: Dear FBN hopefuls; i just finished my documentation n medicals an hour go. I was scheduled for 8am and they started on time. Some in my Batch (1) was aslo scheduled for 10:30am, 12 and tomorrow. we are about 20 during my time and I was able to peep thru d list when i was on verification. It seems that there are about 100 people invited for this batch and were scheduled for today and 2moro. we were given many forms ranging from personal details, education (degree to primary levels), declaration, reference, employment and guarantors form. After that we were taken to the hospital they booked for medicals which was rushed (as in docs were trying to beat their deadline). Finally, we were asked to go that we should expect to resume training by next week.

From what u said so far, it means we dat have not gotten the congratulatory mssg will have 2 wait till batch 1 finishes there training in training school. Since ppl from different states where invited, my guess is FBN wats 2 strike a balance by mixing ppl from different states in batch 1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33)

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.