Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103282 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
cnwokike: Good people, I will see you there tomorrow. I just received a call to appear tomorrow by 8. Baba God noni
congrats bro.
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
cnwokike: Good people, I will see you there tomorrow. I just received a call to appear tomorrow by 8. Baba God noni

thank God, So happy for you bro
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
Thank you guys for your immediate answers. God bless u guys
Re: First Bank Interview? by cheeomar: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ eemmyyy,vivicatee,cnwokike etc..Congrats Y'all..u will surely suceed
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
Eemmy and co kindly brief us what happened at the training school today. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
Nothing serious happened today..we were just giving our letters of admission into the first academy and accommodation for those staying outside lagos
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
@whiz, I hv bn trying to update since an hour ago but network in Iganmu is not funny. I even lost complete net signals in my etis... Anyway, it will stl go...

Finally, we arrived and waited untill 4pm b4 they offer us our letters (to cover 4 d period of 4 months). Those that came outside Lagos was given an accomodation (believe me is more to imagination than i expected... I mean nice). FBN is to take care of feeding ranging from breakfast, breaktea, lunch and dinner. Sporting facilities was also said to be provided ofwhich they made compulsory in the sms invite that everyone must come with a sport wears. Training is to commence 2moro by 8am and expected to end by 6pm.

For those that did medicals and wasn't invited. The reason might span from common technical error from mgt or inconcurrence of documents provided like age or what-a-view.

The problem might also be from medicals cos a colleague i did medical with wasn't invited and when she came to find out why, she was told that the medical reads pregnancy for her. She insisted she aint pregnant unless what happened in Isaiah has happened to her. Finally she was asked to go to HQ to do confirmatory. Am yet to ask her the thereafter. Funny enough, I heard that a guy was mistakenly pened pregnant untill they sort it out...
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
eemmyyy: @whiz, I hv bn trying to update since an hour ago but network in Iganmu is not funny. I even lost complete net signals in my etis... Anyway, it will stl go...

Finally, we arrived and waited untill 4pm b4 they offer us our letters (to cover 4 d period of 4 months). Those that came outside Lagos was given an accomodation (believe me is more to imagination than i expected... I mean nice). FBN is to take care of feeding ranging from breakfast, breaktea, lunch and dinner. Sporting facilities was also said to be provided ofwhich they made compulsory in the sms invite that everyone must come with a sport wears. Training is to commence 2moro by 8am and expected to end by 6pm.

For those that did medicals and wasn't invited. The reason might span from common technical error from mgt or inconcurrence of documents provided like age or what-a-view.

The problem might also be from medicals cos a colleague i did medical with wasn't invited and when she came to find out why, she was told that the medical reads pregnancy for her. She insisted she aint pregnant unless what happened in Isaiah has happened to her. Finally she was asked to go to HQ to do confirmatory. Am yet to ask her the thereafter. Funny enough, I heard that a guy was mistakenly pened pregnant untill they sort it out...
hahahahahaha fbn/ workforce comedy season I. Thanks bro.
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ eemmy you just wrote 4 months. Don't tell me you guys are going to spend 4 months in that place or is it the one month training school and 3 months attachment that is still obtainable?
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
for the upcoming batch, Is likely that u will be called by the end of the month if the assumption of Batch 1 training is to be 4 weeks intenxive class training and 3 months posting attachments (bear in mind that letter says the training will be 4 4 months, only them know how they planned it). If the training will continue to run in the First academy in Iganmu thruout that 4 months, am afraid to say that batch 2 may be sept. Whichever way or time it comes, keep being hopeful cos it worths it.

Even those that did not receive success sms txt, there is a tendency that u may be invited cos some of my batchmates did not make it through to medicals. And i think for FBN to make these huge financial commitment, they are ready to assimilate as much as they can . So dear pals.... ''let's keep hope alive''
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
eemmyyy: for the upcoming batch, Is likely that u will be called by the end of the month if the assumption of Batch 1 training is to be 4 weeks intenxive class training and 3 months posting attachments (bear in mind that letter says the training will be 4 4 months, only them know how they planned it). If the training will continue to run in the First academy in Iganmu thruout that 4 months, am afraid to say that batch 2 may be sept. Whichever way or time it comes, keep being hopeful cos it worths it.

Even those that did not receive success sms txt, there is a tendency that u may be invited cos some of my batchmates did not make it through to medicals. And i think for FBN to make these huge financial commitment, they are ready to assimilate as much as they can . So dear pals.... ''let's keep hope alive''
thanks bro. Think that's the mistake fbn made . They should have allowed everyone that got the success sms to have their documentation/medicals at once. By so doing they would have a pool to choose from in the event of some peeps not making it.
Re: First Bank Interview? by deko24: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
hommies in the house whatsup.....im sure y'll wanna know whats happening.....so lets see
1) as put ealier d training is 4months....dey dint say weda its 1 month training and 3 attachment ooo......its just 4 months
2) today was fun......after waitin 4 a long time we wr compensated with a crazy meal......serve ur sef......twas cool sha......wish itl be everyday
3) alrigght 4 what y''ll wanna knw d most d pay is 43k.....u dint hear from me ooo....lol
4) if u did medicals and uve not gtn txt mehn dont dull ursef ooo......find ur sef 2 fbn and know d reason ooo...u cant afford 2 miss dis......
5) what else........i counted abt 65 ppl today and few more on the way..in all maybe arnd 70....assumption ooo...maybe a lil more
6) main thing starts tomoro....all suited up..........chal every1.....u guys shud be easy.....batch2 pips wud surely be invited
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
whizkidy: @ eemmy you just wrote 4 months. Don't tell me you guys are going to spend 4 months in that place or is it the one month training school and 3 months attachment that is still obtainable?
my bro., everythn is just sounding different nowww. no longer at ease
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
eemmyyy: my bro., everythn is just sounding different nowww. no longer at ease
all will be well bro
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
Vivicatee, Eemmmy, Deko24, Cnwokike and co., I want to use this medium to appreciate God for ur successes and making it finally to the FBN family. To all of u, congratulations! Meanwhile,pls continue to update us on day to day happenings in the Academy as some of us here are preparing to join u guys later. Happy stay and best wishes!
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
eemmyyy: @whiz, I hv bn trying to update since an hour ago but network in Iganmu is not funny. I even lost complete net signals in my etis... Anyway, it will stl go...

is the accommodation within the first academy?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 3:25am On Jun 06, 2012
vivicatee: Nothing serious happened today..we were just giving our letters of admission into the first academy and accommodation for those staying outside lagos
Vivicatee pls which of the sets/group were you @ the Assessment Centre in Enugu? Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2012
cnwokike: is the accommodation within the first academy?
yes, not upto a stone's throw
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2012
@Godysien..I ha my interview on the 2nd day I.e tuesday in Enugu
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2012
@ Vivicatee: I mean the time and d group u were on dat Tuesday cos i did mine there by 1pm and i was in group 4. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by Samwilsonz: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2012
hello....really wanna appreciate all members for dia update.
i want to ask why some congratulatory messageswere incomplete. mine stopped halfway.....pls is it obvious that i'll be in the second batch? plz reply cos d spirit is high here.
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2012
Samwilsonz: hello....really wanna appreciate all members for dia update.
i want to ask why some congratulatory messageswere incomplete. mine stopped halfway.....pls is it obvious that i'll be in the second batch? plz reply cos d spirit is high here.
Mine wasn't complete 2 n I ve bin kind of worried 2
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2012
deko24: hommies in the house whatsup.....im sure y'll wanna know whats happening.....so lets see
1) as put ealier d training is 4months....dey dint say weda its 1 month training and 3 attachment ooo......its just 4 months
2) today was fun......after waitin 4 a long time we wr compensated with a crazy meal......serve ur sef......twas cool sha......wish itl be everyday
3) alrigght 4 what y''ll wanna knw d most d pay is 43k.....u dint hear from me ooo....lol
4) if u did medicals and uve not gtn txt mehn dont dull ursef ooo......find ur sef 2 fbn and know d reason ooo...u cant afford 2 miss dis......
5) what else........i counted abt 65 ppl today and few more on the way..in all maybe arnd 70....assumption ooo...maybe a lil more
6) main thing starts tomoro....all suited up..........chal every1.....u guys shud be easy.....batch2 pips wud surely be invited
Thanks soooo much guy, I really love ur kind of person and I pray God will see you through. Pls, my personal question which I want you to find out for me personally is this: I am 28 years old now! although I was 27 yrs + 8 months as at February as required by FBN that we must not be above 27, pls help me find out from ur guys at the training ground if there is anyone with the same issue, or better still please help me find out from any FBN staff u know so that I can know what to do now before we are called...pls do thorough investigation for me pls...I believe in God. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2012
neris2012:
Mine wasn't complete 2 n I ve bin kind of worried 2
if I may ask let's know the content of the msg so that others who might probably have the complete version can help. But I think that should be the least of your problem now. If you guys are saying this what happens to those that haven't receive any message.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2012

Thanks soooo much guy, I really love ur kind of person and I pray God will see you through. Pls, my personal question which I want you to find out for me personally is this: I am 28 years old now! although I was 27 yrs + 8 months as at February as required by FBN that we must not be above 27, pls help me find out from ur guys at the training ground if there is anyone with the same issue, or better still please help me find out from any FBN staff u know so that I can know what to do now before we are called...pls do thorough investigation for me pls...I believe in God. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2012
whizkidy: if I may ask let's know the content of the msg so that others who might probably have the complete version can help. But I think that should be the least of your problem now. If you guys are saying this what happens to those that haven't receive any message.
We are pleased to inform you of your success @ d assessment centre stage of our recruitment process. We will cum bak 2 u with further details and your

Dat was it
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
neris2012:
We are pleased to inform you of your success @ d assessment centre stage of our recruitment process. We will cum bak 2 u with further details and your

Dat was it
nwanne u don't have to worry, that was how it appeared to good number of us even those in d academy now. u can check previous pages on this thread to see the completion. I think the completion reads thus; ... U will be contacted for further details for the recruitment process. keep hope alive
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
@Eemmmy: Pls kindly inform me about the latest report on those guys who are yet to get any txt what's their fate will be or if possible any info 4rm d mgt concerning them.Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Godysien: @Eemmmy: Pls kindly inform me about the latest report on those guys who are yet to get any txt what's their fate will be or if possible any info 4rm d mgt concerning them.Thanks
my take is that if fbn can come out during the assessment to give participants a download of the stats in terms of those who wrote the test and those who passed they should be able to do so for those in the training school now unless they have something to hide.
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
@Godysien...same time but can't remember d group
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
Eemmy and vivicatee you guys should locate yourself together with other nairalanders at the academy. The brotherly love must continue.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
@eeemmmyyy, pls check my recent post on your comment in the morning and help me do something about my request, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33)

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.