Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103176 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 12:54am On Jun 05, 2012
To those that are yet to get any message at all, someone who was at the training school recently said one of the officials told him that those that needs to be contacted have been contacted now until the second phase starts.
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 1:01am On Jun 05, 2012
finally, we have gotten to d stage. It's now left for us to act what we hv bn rehearsing snc dec 2011. Congrats to dear colleagues that made it. And for all who are stll hopeful, May his rewarding grace sustain untill u mouth is tired of sayn Abba Father.

Special thanks to all nairalanders especially U that updates correct info, U that share ur knowledge, perceptions, discretion and all statements that have been helpful to thosands of visitors in this forum. Special thanks to the likes of kenny, Bot, deko, emrino, vivicatee,...
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 1:17am On Jun 05, 2012
eemmyyy: finally, we have gotten to d stage. It's now left for us to act what we hv bn rehearsing snc dec 2011. Congrats to dear colleagues that made it. And for all who are stll hopeful, May his rewarding grace sustain untill u mouth is tired of sayn Abba Father.

Special thanks to all nairalanders especially U that updates correct info, U that share ur knowledge, perceptions, discretion and all statements that have been helpful to thosands of visitors in this forum. Special thanks to the likes of kenny, Bot, deko, emrino, vivicatee,...
love your personality my brother. Among the ones invited seems you are the only one that deem it fit to thank the house. Ohers just came here as if they've not been benefitting from info in this house. God will make you to be successful at the training school IJN. But are they making use of only the lagos training centre this year?
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 1:17am On Jun 05, 2012
... same appreciation to nwokike, whizkid, hanny, kaposky, hiiphy, kola, Abby, spicy, Cheeomar, memmie, Gody, Ade, owelyn, kay, dowell, Mc, neris, Collins... all that have make this section worth visiting. May u neva walk alone. May u neva lack whateva it will take to succeed in life. It has been graceful following this section and that graciousness has stirred hope whc neva withered even as I proceeded to training.

Am sure this thread will neva closed untill all the potentials batches are being called.

*let's keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 1:21am On Jun 05, 2012
@ Whiz, the sms sent indicates that they are going to make use of Lagos centre but not untill tomoro will we know beta...thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 1:39am On Jun 05, 2012
eemmyyy: ... same appreciation to nwokike, whizkid, hanny, kaposky, hiiphy, kola, Abby, spicy, Cheeomar, memmie, Gody, Ade, owelyn, kay, dowell, Mc, neris, Collins... all that have make this section worth visiting. May u neva walk alone. May u neva lack whateva it will take to succeed in life. It has been graceful following this section and that graciousness has stirred hope whc neva withered even as I proceeded to training.

Am sure this thread will neva closed untill all the potentials batches are being called.

*let's keep hope alive*
once again you have impressed me. Grace will speak for you at the training school and consequently in your job IJN
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 1:47am On Jun 05, 2012
eemmyyy: @ Whiz, the sms sent indicates that they are going to make use of Lagos centre but not untill tomoro will we know beta...thanks
just don't forget to continually update us of happenings at the training school.
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 4:45am On Jun 05, 2012
@eemmyy...God bless u real good..congrats to everyone starting training on wednesday...and to those still xpecting...ur expectation will never be cut short..one thing I strongly believe is wat God says is urs, no man can take it from u..so keep d hope alive, dnt be discouraged watever d outcome...am a living testimony to this..ave written close to 15 aptitude tests..gone for an interview dat I reached d final stage but wasn't invited for training..I got discouraged but kept applying for jobs and writing test and here I am today been admitted into fbn training skool..just don't give up cos u dnt knw wat God has in stock for u!! Cheers!!! And thanks to everyone for the infos
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2012
eemmyyy: ... same appreciation to nwokike, whizkid, hanny, kaposky, hiiphy, kola, Abby, spicy, Cheeomar, memmie, Gody, Ade, owelyn, kay, dowell, Mc, neris, Collins... all that have make this section worth visiting. May u neva walk alone. May u neva lack whateva it will take to succeed in life. It has been graceful following this section and that graciousness has stirred hope whc neva withered even as I proceeded to training.

*let's keep hope alive*

Thanks Dear! Wish you success in Training School. Dont Forget this thread! Always Kip in touch. We re coming by Gods grace in July
Re: First Bank Interview? by dolwellyahoo: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2012

*let's keep hope alive*
. Thanks bro I wish you success, congratulations!
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2012
Good morning peeps, I did my own medicals and documentation on wed 30th, the batch for 10:00 am but am yet to receive any invite for the training school. Does anyone have an idea of what's going on? Or will they still contact us today?
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2012

*let's keep hope alive*
thanx bro, wish u success, pls do nt hesitate to carry d house along. May God be with u.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2012
I will advise you to go to the training school today and hear what FBN have for you rather than stay back to hear from them frist.
cnwokike: Good morning peeps, I did my own medicals and documentation on wed 30th, the batch for 10:00 am but am yet to receive any invite for the training school. Does anyone have an idea of what's going on? Or will they still contact us today?
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2012
cnwokike: Good morning peeps, I did my own medicals and documentation on wed 30th, the batch for 10:00 am but am yet to receive any invite for the training school. Does anyone have an idea of what's going on? Or will they still contact us today?
don't tell me you don't have the contact of peeps you had the documentation/medicals together. Just call one of them to find out.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2012
vivicatee: @eemmyy...God bless u real good..congrats to everyone starting training on wednesday...and to those still xpecting...ur expectation will never be cut short..one thing I strongly believe is wat God says is urs, no man can take it from u..so keep d hope alive, dnt be discouraged watever d outcome...am a living testimony to this..ave written close to 15 aptitude tests..gone for an interview dat I reached d final stage but wasn't invited for training..I got discouraged but kept applying for jobs and writing test and here I am today been admitted into fbn training skool..just don't give up cos u dnt knw wat God has in stock for u!! Cheers!!! And thanks to everyone for the infos
Congrats to you once again, please I will like you to always keep us abreast of the happenings in the training, dont forget us oooo. And please help us verify whether everybody who did medicals/documentation got this training invites and if we have anyone missing please let us know the cause, we love you...God be with us all
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2012
@bot4wat...thanks..no problem..will try to get the info
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2012
vivicatee: @bot4wat...thanks..no problem..will try to get the info
@ vivicatee, are you @ the training school now? Please I need info abt happenings there. Me and my friend have not been contacted. Am in Awka and can't just travel to lag without adequate info. Or if possible can any one get me a contact in FBN.
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2012
@cnwokike..am in kaduna presently..leaving for lag in few hours
Re: First Bank Interview? by bigtalla(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2012
Besides Cnwokike, is there anyother person that did medicals but is yet to be contacted? Cos i did my medicals too on the 30th but am yet to be contacted. Anyone with useful info should please share urgently.. Thanks, and congrats to those who made it to the end!
Re: First Bank Interview? by dolwellyahoo: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2012
bigtalla: Besides Cnwokike, is there anyother person that did medicals but is yet to be contacted? Cos i did my medicals too on the 30th but am yet to be contacted. Anyone with useful info should please share urgently.. Thanks, and congrats to those who made it to the end!
just relax, you will be contacted soon, just wait till d end of today and c wait happens, trainning school is not the end, you still have to work even harder but 99 out of 100 make it...get ready for d future, it will be a lot more tougher than whatever you have been through d difference is you ll get paid.
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
vivicatee: @cnwokike..am in kaduna presently..leaving for lag in few hours
hope you are not taking a flight oooo
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
@whizkiddy...lols
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ Dolwell@yahoo, are u at the FBN now? How did you know that 99 people actually made for training, and what do you think is the cause of failure of the remaining candidates? Please, I will also love it if you can give full report of what transpired there today...we are waiting oooo
dolwell@yahoo:
just relax, you will be contacted soon, just wait till d end of today and c wait happens, trainning school is not the end, you still have to work even harder but 99 out of 100 make it...get ready for d future, it will be a lot more tougher than whatever you have been through d difference is you ll get paid.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
deko24: hey y'all let me use dis medium to answer some of ur questions....ill put dem in facts cos i wont say what im not totally sure of
1) training school starts on wednesday next week
2) training school lasts for around 3 to 4 months
3) those who did medicals and documentation are currently waiting for a msg from fbn confirming them to start training
4) fbn is surely calling in batches....those dat have been contacted for medicals are batch 1 meaning theres surely a batch 2 but i dont know about a batch three
5) if u have received congrats message but not medicals msg you will surely be contacted for probably batch 2
6) if ur case is just update msg im totally unsure about it cos it seems a whole bunch of people got it but reason.....why would dey ask u to update ur profile if u wont be needed...there4 chances are dat u will be called even if its not second batch
7) during d medicals 4 batch 1 some ppl whr sent to batch 2 for failure to produce some necessary documents.ther4 dey wuld not start training skul wiv batch 1
cool from the past first bank have recruited up to abt three batches so u guys shuld be very hopeful
9) anxiety kills b4 d main thing so guys KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE.......if FBN does jam jam recruitment ull say dey are not organized, this might be deir own way of organising the tedious process however at the same time ill say FBN should remove suspense from the whole exercise......be easy guys dont 4get 170,000 wrote d test and u made it to the last 1,000s......
@ Deko24, congratzzzz my guy I really love the way u enumerated what happened the last time, pls kindly do the same this time around in order to carry us along. Takia
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2012

And you dint av any issue during documentation and medicals? Jst wondering why?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Abbycrown(f): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
Even though I've not received the congratulatory message, let alone know which batch I belong to or if I even have hope at all, I feel encouraged visiting this forum. I love the spirit here & I appreciate everyone making this forum worth it.

Congratulations to the ones who are starting training tomorrow, I wish y'all the best. Those awaiting the next batch, your expectation will not be cut short by God's grace. And for those of us yet to know our fate, it is well. What will be will surely be. Note however, that there is nothing impossible for God. Keep praying.

I love y'all. *keeping hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by dolwellyahoo: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
@ Dolwell@yahoo, are u at the FBN now? How did you know that 99 people actually made for training, and what do you think is the cause of failure of the remaining candidates? Please, I will also love it if you can give full report of what transpired there today...we are waiting oooo
@bot4what, read my post well I did not say 99 out of 100 made it to trainning school, I was just giving a statistics tht out of every 100 pple tht attend trainning school one person might still fail to get d job, becos of failing a course in tht trainning school. I was just trying to say getting to trainning school is not the end.. If you have done ur medicals and documentation, it is not a guarantee you will be called for trainning, if something is wrong with someones result or certificate, they may not call.. If d age on someones waec cert and birth cert dnt tally then such issues can make them not invite someone. But if you are medically cleared, ur results are ok and all d dates tally then you should just expect them to call you
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
A warning to those that haven't gone for their documentation. Please if you don't have the originals of your waec certificate please go and collect it. I once went for documentation recently and the man in charge was telling some peeps that its not possible for them not to have the originals 5 years after leaving secondary school. If you don't have the originals you are obviously shooting yourself on the leg.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Whizkidy:if someone presents a letter of age declaration and not birth certificate, what will be the person's fate?
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
Good people, I will see you there tomorrow. I just received a call to appear tomorrow by 8. Baba God noni
Re: First Bank Interview? by dolwellyahoo: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
Godysien: @Whizkidy:if someone presents a letter of age declaration and not birth certificate, what will be the person's fate?
there is nothing wrong in presenting age declaration, but just make sure that its the same age u used in school, if not they may not confirm you in 6 months or they may even ask you to leave d system. So let all your documents agree even d one you used in secondary school and university. It is an integrity issue if any discrepancies..
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
Godysien: @Whizkidy:if someone presents a letter of age declaration and not birth certificate, what will be the person's fate?
well it depends but with reference to the one I went for we had several issues in that regard. Some complained of their original birth cert got lost and the rest. But what I noticed that day was that the man in charge asterisked the point where the date of birth was written on the original waec cert as well as the one on the date of birth cert. I concluded that the most important thing is that irrespective of whether you are using a sworn affidavit or not , the most important thing is for it to correspond with the one on your waec cert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.