Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) (1787 Views)

When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) / 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by born2boink(m): 6:28am On Mar 18, 2012
my friend confide in me what was going in his relationship with his fiancée who just got pregnant, he said the father-in-law called him personally and told him that the must important reason for called was that the guy must attend a celestial church of Christ(the white garment church that don't wear shoe to church) if he want her daughter in successful marriage, my friend has been a good member of a Redeemed Christian Church of God for many years,precise we use to attend Redeemed church together, I do not know what to tell him at the moment because I do not want interfere in a relationship with bad advice,my friend said he want to quit relationship for this reason,please advice on what he should do and I will know how to table your advice before him, I don't want to mention their names but the relationship is 4 yrs old while pregnancy involved already
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2012
Wale were u typing dis post on a moving okada? Jesossssss no hookup wiv Tima oo, cus both of u are d reason y we lost NL 1.See how una blow dat server comot wiv una grammar. cry
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Goldieluks: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2012
This is a serious issue, maybe your friend should confide in his own parents/family, to see if they can come into the matter.
Since she is his finacee and also pregnant. The whole family should come together and the girls father should explain why it is a 'must' for him to attend the white garment church.
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Exponental(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2012
If he accepts d fada in laws wishes, he shld accept d fada in laws dominance over is "abt 2 build family".
Let him call elders to speak with elders.
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by born2boink(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: Wale were u typing dis post on a moving okada? Jesossssss no hookup wiv Tima oo, cus both of u are d reason y we lost NL 1.See how una blow dat server comot wiv una grammar. cry
Why you dey talk like person wey dem put stick for im nyansh, no bi all matter person dey open teeth for, this matter wey my friend life don totally depressed, thank God say all brain are not the same. Me no fit abuse u because me and you Na One
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2012
born2fuck: Why you dey talk like person wey dem put stick for im nyansh, no bi all matter person dey open teeth for, this matter wey my friend life don totally depressed, thank God say all brain are not the same. Me no fit abuse u because me and you Na One

Wale ur pidgin is terrible 2,I seriously don't get u.

Can we try conversing in Igbo plzzzz!

Oya joor let's get serious, I was lost in ur post to be fair, wetin happen to ur friend? undecided
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Bisjosh(f): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2012
@ POSTER; ur frnd does nt deceive my sympathy cos he knw sey him gf na frm cele family and him still chook head !!!!!! undecided do u think dey will jus allow him to take their daughter away? angry angry FUNNY DUDE ..........he never knw natin. He had beta start practicing how to light candles to fight demons grin grin grin grin and also how to bathe naked by d beach...OH LAWDY LAWDY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by born2boink(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wale ur pidgin is terrible 2,I seriously don't get u.

Can we try conversing in Igbo plzzzz!

Oya joor let's get serious, I was lost in ur post to be fair, wetin happen to ur friend? undecided
I speak English, He dey terrible,I speak pidgin, he dey terrible, I speak yoruba, he go dey terrible-hope I won't speak in tongue
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by LordReed(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2012
Goldieluks: This is a serious issue, maybe your friend should confide in his own parents/family, to see if they can come into the matter.
Since she is his finacee and also pregnant. The whole family should come together and the girls father should explain why it is a 'must' for him to attend the white garment church.

Seconded abeg! Which kine must be that one? Na im wan dey feed the guy, babe and pikin?
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2012
born2fuck: I speak English, He dey terrible,I speak pidgin, he dey terrible, I speak yoruba, he go dey terrible-hope I won't speak in tongue
Wereyyyyy!!!!

Wale talk mennnn

Kilon happen?
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by born2boink(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wereyyyyy!!!!

Wale talk mennnn

Kilon happen?
i am just waiting for 7:00 pm to nak, I dey go do faaaji bi dat. enjoyed friday already,saturday and sunday must not be miss. I cannot wait till 7 00,he just be like say make night appear immediately, me no go church again o
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2012
born2fuck: i am just waiting for 7:00 pm to nak, I dey go do faaaji bi dat. enjoyed friday already,saturday and sunday must not be miss. I cannot wait till 7 00,he just be like say make night appear immediately, me no go church again o

Wale I wasn't asking about ur day, I was asking u about dis thread.

Wot happened to ur friend? I wasnt joking wen i said I didnt grab anything.

Oya gist me oo, ur friend hama cele gal wetin con happen after dat?
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by born2boink(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2012
1.my friend has been dating a girl for 4 years
2. the girl is 2 months pregnant for him
3.the girl's father called my friend and told him, he will chose to be going to Cele Church because the girl's family are from Cele Church
4.my friend who is member of Redeemed Christian Church of God disagreed with the girl's father
5. He confide in me and ask about possible solution but he said, he will never go to Cele Church, the worst she will lose the girl

UNDERSTAND
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Excelboi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2012
Wad up niggaz?
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Brite02(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2012
born2fuck: my friend confide in me what was going in his relationship with his fiancée who just got pregnant, he said the father-in-law called him personally and told him that the must important reason for called was that the guy must attend a celestial church of Christ(the white garment church that don't wear shoe to church) if he want her daughter in successful marriage, my friend has been a good member of a Redeemed Christian Church of God for many years,precise we use to attend Redeemed church together, I do not know what to tell him at the moment because I do not want interfere in a relationship with bad advice,my friend said he want to quit relationship for this reason,please advice on what he should do and I will know how to table your advice before him, I don't want to mention their names but the relationship is 4 yrs old while pregnancy involved already

If your friend agrees, then who is going to be the man of the house after the marriage, your friend or the father in-law, tomorrow when the father inlaw cooks up another story he agrees. Seriously, if i were that guy i would not OHH, or else na for law court we go settle after.
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2012
I understooded now lolzzzz!!

Wale tell ur dude to chill, d gals Fada can't control him or his life.Wale ur padi needs to stop stressing abeg,he's got a baby on d way dats d main priority not d to be grandfada.I mean na by force ni, abi which kian rubbish dem dey yarn sef, d babe hin hama tell am say na so dem dey do for dier family ni? If she knew her dada won't accept it y she get belle? Abeg if d gal get sense, she will pack her shitzzz to her baby fadas house and build a family.Celestial ko Terrestrial ni, ko lon le mehnnn.
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Brite02(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: I understooded now lolzzzz!!

Wale tell ur dude to chill, d gals Fada can't control him or his life.Wale ur padi needs to stop stressing abeg,he's got a baby on d way dats d main priority not d to be grandfada.I mean na by force ni, abi which kian rubbish dem dey yarn sef, d babe hin hama tell am say na so dem dey do for dier family ni? If she knew her dada won't accept it y she get belle? Abeg if d gal get sense, she will pack her shitzzz to her baby fadas house and build a family.Celestial ko Terrestrial ni, ko lon le mehnnn.

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by dabrake(m): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2012
born2fuck: my friend confide in me what was going in his relationship with his fiancée who just got pregnant, he said the father-in-law called him personally and told him that the must important reason for called was that the guy must attend a celestial church of Christ(the white garment church that don't wear shoe to church) if he want her daughter in successful marriage, my friend has been a good member of a Redeemed Christian Church of God for many years,precise we use to attend Redeemed church together, I do not know what to tell him at the moment because I do not want interfere in a relationship with bad advice,my friend said he want to quit relationship for this reason,please advice on what he should do and I will know how to table your advice before him, I don't want to mention their names but the relationship is 4 yrs old while pregnancy involved already
i just can't beleive the bolded.
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by echobee(f): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
cant u guys be serious for once. this matter is a serious matter
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by Konnektions146(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
i need to ask a few questions-
wat has de lady said abt dis??
what role is de papa-in-law ayin in yur friends life(financially)?
doess both families know each othher??

please tell yur friend to watch it, he should look before he leap cos dere may be an issue y de man said "MUST".
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by deshclones(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
@debrake...remove the nepa pole in your eyes man..you can't even spell believe??/abeg use the spell check....its free man.

@OP....if na fu..k or list the entire ashewo house in lagos...you go come first..simple sentence construction hard you like this..smh
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by born2boink(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
deshclones: @debrake...remove the nepa pole in your eyes man..you can't even spell believe??/abeg use the spell check....its free man.

@OP....if na fu..k or list the entire ashewo house in lagos...you go come first..simple sentence construction hard you like this..smh
see this mumu for Devil sake, He bi like say thunder wan fire your dick,Na U dey pay my school fees abi na ur papa send me go school, dem tell you say na lecture I wan do ni,na so una go fumble so tay shi shi no go dey una pocket and una no go still pass jamb
Re: He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) by freecocoa(f): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2012
born2fuck: see this mumu for Devil sake, He bi like say thunder wan fire your dick,Na U dey pay my school fees abi na ur papa send me go school, dem tell you say na lecture I wan do ni,na so una go fumble so tay shi shi no go dey una pocket and una no go still pass jamb
I don't think Dabrake is shocked at your inability to make correct sentences cos that's not a surprise,he just never pictured you as someone who has ever been inside a church let alone attends one,that's what he's trying to say.grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman/girl Has A Price... / Dating A Woman Or Girl Older Than U ( Sugar Mummy) / So We Do Not Forget – Letter To My Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.