Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) (5669 Views)

Pot Belly Girls / Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment / Many Naija Girls For America Dey Need Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2013
malaria: Posta stop writng crap,if u gf got belly is as big as a grandma's pot hlp her and stop generalizn.some girls stil gat sexy tummy.
so how is pot belly not sexy? Talk for urself, see wit ur eyes o
Re: The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) by Fussbot: 1:26am On May 11, 2013
Lwkm @ AkPU belly....avn't done a gal wit one b4 so I dn't know how u guys feel....
Re: The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) by tony4244(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2013
HAHAhA! Guy u don kil me wit laff. But its tru sha. And dey ar not even ashamed of it sef. It is not rare to see one young fine girl walkin along d road wearing a thight body hog blouse wit the big belle bouncing up and down. And she wil stil b forming feelin cool and sexy..lol
Re: The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 12, 2013
Why do nigerian men like complaining abt their women so much?
Re: The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) by Youngpo413: 8:27pm On May 12, 2013
To me,nigerian women are the best,I love them all.
Re: The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 12, 2013
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!

Lefylefu is a legend!!

Where that nigga at? grin
Re: The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 12, 2013
lefulefu: 1:overfeeding
2:midnight feeding:eating akpu,eba around 12oclock,2 oclock for night
3:greediness:imagine say in a day alone about 12 guys take out a naija babe at different times for dat day dat means say na twelve or thirteen times she go wack dat day.ten massive plates filled with mountains of pounded yam and fufu with a whole head of cow and egusi soup.ehn na one babe go consume dat one ooo.and after dat she still consume two bowls of ice cream and two plastic bottles of viju milk with one lacasera wen she reach house.u tell me why she no go get akpu belle.
4:lack of excercise:naija babes dey chop like ijebu farmers but dem no wan gree excercise to burn off excess.the end result na big belle.
abeg naija babes make una sofry sofry with the way una dey chop wen a bobo take una out.look at shakira and beyoncy for example.una no like as dia belle flat?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) by diarra94(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2013
My gyal got not pot but kinda round tummy and i lyk it. Soft n Sexy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? / Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.