Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Honest Is The Average Northerner? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Honest Is The Average Northerner? (2222 Views)

The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / The Thinking Of The Average Northerner - DANGER / This Is Who Your Average Northerner Believes Is Behind Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Nchara: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
Our northern brothers have regaled us with stories of how they are the honest Nigerians while the southerners are the greedy evil BSs. So I ask, how honest is the average northerner (I am not even talking about leaders here nor about Boko Haram)?

Let's use these few facts as basis for the discussion
. If I post many more articles on atrocities committed by average northerners here that are available on cyberspace, the NL server will probably blow up. But suffice to say that many of the armed robbery cases along Lagos-Ibadan and Lagos-Benin express ways are perpetrated by Fulani cattle rearers. There are now also many human ritualists in Northern Nigeria.

How my driver robbed me at gun point - Uzamere
By Onyedi Ojiabor 18/03/2012 16:16:00
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Uzamere Uzamere

Senator Ehigie Uzamere on Sunday narrated how he narrowly escaped death in the hand of his driver who robbed him at gun point.
The Action Congress of Nigerian (ACN) lawmaker said that he was on his way to Benin City, the Edo State capital to attend the party convention when his driver, Mallam Mohammed Ibrahim, allegedly turned on him dispossessing him of his car and vital documents.
He noted that Ibrahim, who is in his mid-thirties and hails from Niger State, suddenly pointed a gun to his head, dragged him out of his car, a black Mercedes Benz S 430, and sped off with his briefcase.
He described the documents taken away by Ibrahim, who had been with him for about seven years as “irreplaceable.”
He said: “It was around 12pm on Friday. We were on the way to the airport when I decided to check my briefcase.
“I discovered that part of the money inside had been taken. I asked my driver how that came to be since I left him in the car earlier when I went to the Chinese Embassy.
“I felt I will need some money for the activities slated for the convention. So I said take me back and let me find a solution to the missing money.
“But just before we reached my house (in Jabi) by the junction (of Ebitu Ukiwe and Bala Sokoto), the driver suddenly parked the car, came to my side and put a pistol on my head. He practically dragged me out and left in a jiffy,” Uzamere said.
The distraught lawmaker said that he was completely traumatized for several hours and could not leave for the ACN convention in Benin until early Saturday morning.
The run-away driver was said to have called a member of Uzamere’s family later, urging him to go and pick the senator's car somewhere in Life Camp area of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.
Uzamere, who is Chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign and Local Debts, said: “I give thanks to the Lord that I am still alive.
“It could have been worse. It is a setback for my programme . This is another example of how bad things have become and why we must all strive harder to make this country better for us all and for our children,” he added.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/40189-how-my-driver-robbed-me-at-gun-point-uzamere.html
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Nchara: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
Delta police command has arrested 20 suspected interstate Fulani armed robbers who operated between Lagos, Osun, Edo , Delta Anambra Abia states.

http://asaba.com/?p=279
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Nchara: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Nchara: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Nchara: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2012
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Nchara: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2012
Birom Christians eat Roasted flesh of Muslims they Killed in Jos, Nigeria

Read more: http://www.newsrescue.com/2011/09/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh-of-muslims-they-killed-in-jos-nigeria/#ixzz1pbRX9rYN
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Nchara: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
Suspected ritualists pluck 56-yr-old man’s eyes, teeth

http://newnigerianpolitics.com/2012/02/06/suspected-ritualists-pluck-56-yr-old-man%E2%80%99s-eyes-teeth/
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by kelz88(f): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
Smh!!!!
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Nchara: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Nchara: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2012
Can any northerner sincerely claim there is any evil taking place in the South that does not happen in the North and committed by average northerners, many of whom also ply their evil in the south? I can post 100s more of these articles but I'll stop at this point for now
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by alex14(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
Only a fool will trust these desert rats otherwise known as northerners cool. These stinking hausa/fulani rats are the most slimy devils you can think of,,,cowards that will attack children. I have no sympathy for any southerner who remains naive with regards to these northern devilish schemes angry.

TRUST A NORTHERNER AT YOUR OWN PERIL cool.

TO DISINTEGRATE THE NIGERIAN DUNGEON IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Abagworo(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
Nchara: Can any northerner sincerely claim there is any evil taking place in the South that does not happen in the North and committed by average northerners, many of whom also ply their evil in the south? I can post 100s more of these articles but I'll stop at this point for now

From my true life experience Northerners are the only honest Nigerians I have met. There is always a Judas amongst every 12 though. Akwa-Ibom, Ebonyi and Cross River people are distant 2nd. The rest are totally dangerous to do anything with.
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by 13volts(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
Armed Robbers Kill Innocent Travellers Along Lagos -benin 2 days ago … Robbers kill 20 on Sagamu/Benin Road- Trailer crushes 16 to death in Lagos , - As 11 CAC members …
www.nairaland.com/406491/armed-robb...

Robbery At Lagos /ibadan Express That Led To Massacre - Politics ... 2 days ago … Robbery At Lagos /ibadan Express That Led To
Massacre - Politics - Nairaland. Nairaland Forum …
www.nairaland.com/403840/robbery-la...
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Onlytruth(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
The day you trust an aboki is the day you might lose your most important possesion - YOUR LIFE.
I prefer a thief who may steal my property, to a neighbor who may steal my life.
Nuff said.
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by 13volts(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
Robbers seize Lagos -Ibadan Expressway, attack Vanguard's Editor ...
27 Feb 2012 … By Emma Nnadozie, Crime Editor. LAGOS – Armed bandits, early morning yesterday, laid siege to …
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/robbers...
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by 13volts(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2012
Police kill 7 robbery gang members in Lagos - News Blocks ... Seven members of an armed robbery gang suspected to have killed two policemen at Mushin area of Lagos , on Sunday …
www.nigeriannewsservice.com/nns-new...
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by 13volts(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
The Nation - Rampaging robbers kill three in Lagos
15 Nov 2011 … Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font. Three people died yesterday and four others were injuried in a …
www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/inde...

Police kill 9 suspected armed robbers in Lagos |
IndepthNigeria 6 May 2011 … The Lagos State Police Command yesterday killed nine suspected armed robbers in the metropolis.
www.indepthnigeria.com/headlines/po...
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by 13volts(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Armed Robbery : Banks Shut Premises In Aba - Violent/ Disgusting ... 5 days ago … Armed Robbery : Banks Shut Premises In Aba - Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes - Nairaland …
www.nairaland.com/458629/armed-robb...
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by 13volts(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
Banks shut down in Aba over robbery attacks - Vanguard News 4 Jun 2010 … * Robbers allegedly called bank to prepare for assault. By Eric Ugbor. ABIA — THERE are palpable …
www.vanguardngr.com/2010/06/banks-s...
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by 13volts(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
* Imo state governor Rochas refused to accept a young
ASP from Imo state as his ADC. Instead he picked a
northerner Idoma man for the job.
* The current ADC to Anambra State governor is from
Kano State.
* Orji Kalu ADC for 8 years was DSP Haliiru Aliyu from
Kastina state.
* Ebonyi state ADC is from Taraba state.
* Akwa Ibom state ADC is a Hausa man from Bauchi
state.
* Edo current governor drove his ADC one DSP Oyis a
native of Edo for a northerner from KOGI
* The new governor of Bayelsa started with a Hausa man
DSP Abdulkarim before pressure made him opted for a SS
Imo, Rivers and other state government house in the SS /
SE are guarded by only MOPOL Squadron from the north.
Even at that, private residential quarters and private own
companies also prefer northern MOPOL or army to guard
them.
In a post in nairaland someone described the SS / SE as a
jungle of mistrust. I paused to ask my self why do SS and
SE entrust there security to a tribe they despise so much?
is it because they don't trust each other?
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by 13volts(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2012
RITUAL KILLINGS BUSINESS IN NIGERIA: A CURSE ABOUT TO ... 9 Mar 2012 … The number of missing persons in Lagos State alone runs into hundreds weekly. Police stations are …
www.nigeriafilms.com/news/16074/56/...
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by 13volts(m): 12:09am On Mar 20, 2012
Vigilance group uncovers ritual killers' den in Ogun -
Nigerian Social ... 1 Aug 2011 … By Francis Falola Monday, 1 Aug 2011 Inspector General of Police, Hafiz Ringim A vigilance group …
www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/to.
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by 13volts(m): 12:23am On Mar 20, 2012
18 year old girl beheaded for rituals in Imo, Nigeria |
NewsRescue!
18 Aug 2009 … Tweet TweetUpdate; August 31st 2009 NewsRescue- Although we can not verify, in a very touching, …
www.newsrescue.com/2009/08/18-year-...

Alleged ritual killing: Fear grips Bayelsa University town - Nigerian ... 3 Mar 2012 … By SAMUEL OYADONGHA, Yenagoa Fear has gripped residents of the university town of Amassoma …
www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/to...

Quest for power
16 Apr 2003 … The spate of ritual killing in the country
more especially in the South Eastern … Even at that, an Igbo adept stipulates, “it is only a man with a strong heart that will kill a pregnant goat”.
www.kwenu.com/../quest_power.htm
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by 13volts(m): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2012
on August 5, 2004, Nigerians woke up to the horrid news that the Nigerian Police had recovered as many as 20 human skulls, 50 corpses, some still fresh and
headless and in their coffins. Thirty suspects were also arrested including the priests of two of the shrines - Ogwugwu Isiula and Ogwugwu Akpu, [Other shrines are Ogwugwu Mmili, Ogwugwu Apunama, Ogwugwu Ahaya Afa, Ogwugwu Idigo and Ogwugwu Idimgo in various hamlets strewn around Abakaliki.] The 80-man-strong
police operation led by the Commander of the Special Anti- Robbery Squad (SARS) in the state, CSP Mr. Gabriel Haruna and the state commissioner of police, Mr. Felix Ogbaudu. The case blew open at the specific instance of a modern-day Anoruo, but this time not a policeman but a Hare Krishna convert posing as a medicine-man.
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by ikeyman00(m): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2012
^^^^^ wat is it with u boko harem

take it easy

also u just forget to add one

police are looking for a gun man on the loose in France as we are writing

he went to a school and shot several people later made his way on a bike

hmm just wondering if ur boko harem member have got to France
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by lagcity(m): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2012
Northerners are very honest . . . till they slaughter u with dagger even though u r best of friends.
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by obowunmi(m): 12:46am On Mar 20, 2012
Northerners are BRUTAL monkeys. They have no mercy esp. when killing because of Mohammed or the Quaran. Ask Boko boys.
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by SisiKill1: 1:01am On Mar 20, 2012
Nchara: Our northern brothers have regaled us with stories of how they are the honest Nigerians while the southerners are the greedy evil BSs. So I ask, how honest is the average northerner (I am not even talking about leaders here nor about Boko Haram)?

Let's use these few facts as basis for the discussion
. If I post many more articles on atrocities committed by average northerners here that are available on cyberspace, the NL server will probably blow up. But suffice to say that many of the armed robbery cases along Lagos-Ibadan and Lagos-Benin express ways are perpetrated by Fulani cattle rearers. There are now also many human ritualists in Northern Nigeria.

How my driver robbed me at gun point - Uzamere
By Onyedi Ojiabor 18/03/2012 16:16:00
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Uzamere Uzamere

Senator Ehigie Uzamere on Sunday narrated how he narrowly escaped death in the hand of his driver who robbed him at gun point.
The Action Congress of Nigerian (ACN) lawmaker said that he was on his way to Benin City, the Edo State capital to attend the party convention when his driver, Mallam Mohammed Ibrahim, allegedly turned on him dispossessing him of his car and vital documents.
He noted that Ibrahim, who is in his mid-thirties and hails from Niger State, suddenly pointed a gun to his head, dragged him out of his car, a black Mercedes Benz S 430, and sped off with his briefcase.
He described the documents taken away by Ibrahim, who had been with him for about seven years as “irreplaceable.”
He said: “It was around 12pm on Friday. We were on the way to the airport when I decided to check my briefcase.
“I discovered that part of the money inside had been taken. I asked my driver how that came to be since I left him in the car earlier when I went to the Chinese Embassy.
“I felt I will need some money for the activities slated for the convention. So I said take me back and let me find a solution to the missing money.
“But just before we reached my house (in Jabi) by the junction (of Ebitu Ukiwe and Bala Sokoto), the driver suddenly parked the car, came to my side and put a pistol on my head. He practically dragged me out and left in a jiffy,” Uzamere said.
The distraught lawmaker said that he was completely traumatized for several hours and could not leave for the ACN convention in Benin until early Saturday morning.
The run-away driver was said to have called a member of Uzamere’s family later, urging him to go and pick the senator's car somewhere in Life Camp area of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.
Uzamere, who is Chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign and Local Debts, said: “I give thanks to the Lord that I am still alive.
“It could have been worse. It is a setback for my programme . This is another example of how bad things have become and why we must all strive harder to make this country better for us all and for our children,” he added.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/40189-how-my-driver-robbed-me-at-gun-point-uzamere.html

Instead of tormenting us with this new format, Seun will do well implementing an age restriction whachumacallit. I swear if I have to read one more topic started by these sansan playing kids, I'll scream (okay, i won't really scream...just said that because needed something dramatic to end that sentence cheesy)

My point still remains. . .Please get rid of the nna nna nna my tribe is better than yoooours….pacifier sucking infants.
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by Dainfamous: 1:30am On Mar 20, 2012
Their was the news about Northerners, this is true life story about one igboman and Hausa man they were best of friends even families visit each other and children knowing each other playing together as-family kids doing Christmas the Hausa man kids will visit the igbo man kids and celebrate xmas with them same as doing Muslims Eid al-Adha is been like that for years till one day,their was riot in the north and do you know that the hausa man went straight home-remember they were neighbors;on his way his igbo friend saw him, and ask him were he was coming from? his reply was that he was coming from the market the igbo man didn't digest the story he then reply to him saying that he is on his way to work.

So on his way he was thinking about his children and he pretended that he was driving towards the market took another route to his house when he got to the house he went straight to his door he felt cold all over his body then as he opened the door he saw his children all massacred in his living room bedroom even his bathroom kids body was found in those spots, he went inside knowing that the Hausa man kids and wives is just the next house he got his knife and went straight to the Hausa mans house did what he did and jump back straight in his car and drove to EAST.. this is a true story........
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by lagcity(m): 3:48am On Mar 20, 2012
^^^
why did he kill the hausa man's kids? did he know for sure that the hausa man killed his kids?
Re: How Honest Is The Average Northerner? by cfours: 3:54am On Mar 20, 2012
more honest than the average southerner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Conversation Between Late Nnamdi Azikiwe And Late Sir Ahmadu Bello. / Rochas Developmental Programmes Shown On AIT / How Buhari Can Become The Next President Of Niigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.