Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! (32064 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by aljharem(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
islamrules:

So Yoruba still dey North? I think Yorubas/Igbos are used to this daily killings. The question is, can hausa endure that from Yorubas if it starts.

relax O ti to
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
enzyme9: if u dare touch any hausa guy, we wil wipe out yoruba in d north, pleas try it. Mumu pig infidel ARNEN BANZA SHEGE

Gworo chewing, dirty almajiri - if I was in Naija - I'll shoot hausas/fulanis for target practice, and that's on my family's life. Don't you ragheads, cow f/ucking, gworo chewing, dirty mallams know some people HATE your guts with a passion? Hausa/fulani man's life is worthless!! Phuck your whole family, I'll kill hundreds of hausa/fulani if I need to.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by brown3: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
oboy make every body answer him papa name. So leave ibo out of this.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by aljharem(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
brown3: oboy make every body answer him papa name. So leave ibo out of this.

Maybe you tell your Igbo brothers to stop saying rubbish,
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by aljharem(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

Gworo chewing, dirty almajiri - if I was in Naija - I'll shoot hausas/fulanis for target practice, and that's on my family's life. Don't you ragheads, cow f/ucking, gworo chewing, dirty mallams know some people HATE your guts with a passion? Hausa/fulani man's life is worthless!! Phuck your whole family, I'll kill hundreds of hausa/fulani if I need to.

Dude O ti to
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2012
alj harem:

Dude O ti to

Phuck those smelly people, all they ever do is kill. I don't like them, and will NEVER like them.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2012
High_Chief: Hausas should please take it easy with these Yorubas, where do they want them to run to again.

Look who is talking. Give it a fews weeks from now, we will hear another round of Hausa/Fulani on Igbo violence. It is almost routine and normal now.
It doesn't even make the news anymore.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
crusifis: u guys dont understand what is happening
hausas have taken over the north - fact
conquered kadunna from d indigenes - fact
coonquerd kogi, kwara, jos - fact
conquered ogun. and about conquering lagos.
like all wise armies, take out all d weak positions (yourubas and middle belt)then face the stronger enemy (ibos)
ibos be warned, hausa are about forming a blackade on us, get ready FOR WAR, IBO AND PROUD
there is some sense in what you posted,but hausa/fulani have not conquered jos and southern kaduna are presently liberating themselves from hausa/fulani.the hausa/fulani are always looking out to conquer other tribes and expand their territories,which is why we have tribal wars in jos,southern kaduna and benue,but the people of jos,southern kaduna and benue are actually resisting the hausa/fulani and fighting back.I agree with you that kogi and kwara have been conqured.It seems hausa/fulanis are looking for access to the sea and feel lagos is an easier bet for them than maybe delta,rivers,akwaibom or bayelsa.As you rightly said,the SE should be proactive,a hausa/fulani socio-political expansionist jihad movement is at work.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by aljharem(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

Phuck those smelly people, all they ever do is kill. I don't like them, and will NEVER like them.

You don't like them, and so what !!!

Nigeria is a 3 ways war zone by the british. It is like that and would always be like that. Now are we going to be animalistic enough to start killing ourselves because of the design ?

Hausas don't like the yorubas and so ?

Igbos don't like the yorubas and so ?

what cares,

You would always find peace if you regard those things as irrelevant.

The youths don't represent the people, OPC have done worse so who are yorubas to complain.

Lets always go for peace with both Igbos and Hausas, that is the way forward.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2012
alj harem:

Nigeria is a 3 ways war zone by the british. It is like that and would always be like that. Now are we going to be animalistic enough to start killing ourselves because of the design ?

what cares,

The youths don't represent the people, OPC have done worse so who are yorubas to complain.

You go for peace while they plot to kill you and overrun your land? Take your peace and stick it up your arse.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
Na wa oh . . . this is really serious
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by worldbest(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
I stay in one of the streets where it happened. I also have a 5 minutes video of the clash. I will upload it tonight. It was intense.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
Daverytimes: This thread is the saddest display of tribalism that is present in Nigeria, i have been reading nairaland for a long time but this thread pushed me to register. It is really sad how a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with the Igbo’s divulge into Igbo bashing, the three main instigators of this being Desola, Ileke-Ide and bittyend. The outright hatred for one group or another displayed here in Nairaland is something that you all should be ashamed of, I am utterly disgusted by it. And are there any moderators in Nairaland? Can people get banned? because it seems to me like this place is a free for all were the worst of the worst get away with disgusting statements whether it be directed at the Yoruba’s, Igbo’s or Hausa’s.
if you have been here for some time as you claim, then you should know seun needs these monikers to haul traffic. This is 10 pages of igbo bashing for an incident that has absolutely nothing to do with igbos.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2012
alj harem:

what cares,

The youths don't represent the people - yet they find joy in killing other tribes without blinking an eye? This madness has to stop! These people are stuck in stone age barbaric way of life, and if they can't learn that LIFE IS PRECIOUS and IRREPLACEABLE - they need to be taught the hard way. Trust me, I won't shed a tear if the whole North is NUKED tomorrow morning - they're phucking APES. Phuck those camel jocking piece of shyte, it's violence - if peace is alien to them.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
worldbest: I stay in one of the streets where it happened. I also have a 5 minutes video of the clash. I will upload it tonight. It was intense.

Please upload it, fam.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by manchy7531: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
Evil conspiracy will surely meet-up with Nigeria no matter how fast they think they can run, the blood of the slain Igbos in the West and North will not shut up until The True Judge Of Heaven vindicate them.
Yoruba brethren, take heart this is just the beginning. Igbos have fought and won their freedom fight for neither North or West will dare Igbos before or accross the Niger in this dispensation.
Lest you forget we are ONE NIGERIA! (my foot)
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
manchy7531: Evil conspiracy will surely meet-up with Nigeria no matter how fast they think they can run, the blood of the slain Igbos in the West and North will not shut up until The True Judge Of Heaven vindicate them.
Yoruba brethren, take heart this is just the beginning. Igbos have fought and won their freedom fight for neither North or West will dare Igbos before or accross the Niger in this dispensation.
Lest you forget we are ONE NIGERIA! (my foot)

You are part of the problem. Don't come here and play a victim. Whatever will sweep Hausas out of Yorubaland will not spare ibos. Don't delude yourself.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by lagcity(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
Here is an account of what happened from an Igbo man.

No fewer than three people were yesterday feared dead in an ethnic clash that ensued between some Yoruba and Hausa traders in Mile 12 area of Lagos state .

LEADERSHIP learnt that the crisis erupted as a result of the killing of a commercial motorcycle operator popularly known as Okada rider alleged to have snatched a bag belonging to an Hausa man.

An eye witness identified himself as Mr. Francis Iweje,” There was crisis here today and its was caused due to the killing of an Okada rider who snatched a bag containing money held by an Hausa man.

“The moment some irate youths discovered the guy was a Yoruba guy , they challenged the Hausa people who were carrying him to dump his body at the river . That was it, before we knew it there was problem as serious fight between the Yoruba and Hausa broke out and so many people were injured . We all ran for safety but we were told three people died”.

Confirming the incident the incident the Lagos Police Public Relations officer Joseph Jaiye –Oba told our correspondent on phone that only one person was killed in the fracas .

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/19724/2012/03/20/3_killed_mile_12_market_crisis_traders_threaten_showdown_lcda.html
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ronkebp(f): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hmmm for yorubaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ronkebp(f): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
chima12: there is some sense in what you posted,but hausa/fulani have not conquered jos and southern kaduna are presently liberating themselves from hausa/fulani.the hausa/fulani are always looking out to conquer other tribes and expand their territories,which is why we have tribal wars in jos,southern kaduna and benue,but the people of jos,southern kaduna and benue are actually resisting the hausa/fulani and fighting back.I agree with you that kogi and kwara have been conqured.It seems hausa/fulanis are looking for access to the sea and feel lagos is an easier bet for them than maybe delta,rivers,akwaibom or bayelsa.As you rightly said,the SE should be proactive,a hausa/fulani socio-political expansionist jihad movement is at work.

If they don't desist from lagos, they will all die in thier millions.....
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by achi4u(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
alj harem: What is wrong with all of you. I don't understand why Igbos are all over the place shout hausa yoruba up and down. Bunch of ideeiots.

What the hausa Youths did was wrong chekena

Now those Ideeiots shouting hail storm and brimestone because of a slight misunderstand must be either immature or just Igbos brained.

yes igbo brain are wonderful,we hav the answers to naija prob and we can as well destroy nigeria anytime chose to.

kosi fear ni!!!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by hbrednic: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
i plead with the hausas to show mercy
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by brown3: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
aboki will never try this in ibo land. they woudnt want what happened to them in year 2000 and 2001 to repeat again, where more than 100,000 of them where butchered in aba and onitcha. yoruba fight for ur land aboki terrorist people want to turn your tribe to homless tribe, ibo will never help you again like they did in the year 1998 in idi araba.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Yeske2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2012
alj harem:

Dude O ti to
O ba ti fi bittyend kale ko ma soro lo. O r'aye.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by aljharem(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
^^^^^

Yeske! you can speak yoruba shocked

Good, bittyend soro ju. yes you are right
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Yeske2(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
alj harem: ^^^^^

Yeske! you can speak yoruba shocked

Good, bittyend soro ju. yes you are right

Ati oru mani, oro bobo yen sunmi. Imagine since last night
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by manchy7531: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

My point is that Hausas are warlike people - and they deserve the same treatment. As for the Igbos, they live in la la land. There are more Hausas in Lagos, and the entire SW than Igbos - they just don't make noise like the Igbos do. Igbos can never take over Lagos, not in the next gazillion generations, trust me. To reduce the 3/4 of population of Igbos is very easy - just attack alaba market, and 90% of them will be on eastern buses the next morning, heading towards the East. Or leave it till christmas, when they're all gone - and take over all their enclaves in Lagos grin grin grin grin

The day you try that or attack any igbo business interest Lagos,that will be the beginning of the the death of yorubaland.you better be very careful with the kind of comments you make also be very careful in choosing your enemy.igbos don't see ofenmanu,ofenmanu don't count in the arena.that is why engaging ofenmanu is a waste of time.we love peace like every normal human being but do push the igbos because you will never know the resultant end couple with the fact that Lagos is the heart of yoruba land and we are equal in number if not more in population in Lagos.the death of Lagos is the death of yorubaland so don't dear play with the tail of the sleeping lion.imagine bombing third-mainland bridge and turning VI,lekki and the whole of highland to a Syria-like kinda war front,will you wish Lagos that kind of war?be very careful what you wish others cos it can befall and destroy you even more.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
Yeske!:
Ati oru mani, oro bobo yen sunmi. Imagine since last night

Why border yourself entertaining that chameleon as if he never read the thread from the start?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by AustineE1: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
Some people wont just stop amusing me,Hausa attacks Yorubas in Lagos,'national clowns' like IIeke di,who shld be hiding her face in shame,choose to invovle Ibos in what is strictly ur war!i ve a bad news for you,Ibos will not fight a war that is nt ours.Ve you ever imagined if this attack had happened in Aba or Onitsha,the news headline wld ve been,'trucks loaded of Hausa\Fulanis heads towards North,for fear of massive&grievous repraisal attacks by Ibos',as corpse of Hausa's are already seen littering the streets!...my dear Illeke di,'to ur tents oh Isrealites'!like Maiduguri,like Yobe,like Suleja,like kano,like Kwara,like Kogi,like Ibadan,like Ogun,like Lagos...all lost to the Jihadist!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
I can now say that Lagos is Hausaland. I hope the new owners of Lagos, the Hausa, will not sack every other tribe from Lagos.

It's so funny that some Yoruba peeps on NL are busy talking about a peaceful people, the Igbo, that we are taking over Lagos. Little did they know that the people they will actually lose Lagos to are the Hausas. undecided
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Hardunnii(f): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
@manachy are you high on cheap drugs I just feel for the Igbos that will feel the heat cos you are definitely not in lagos
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
@Obiagu1 and @yeske two ibo clowns gossiping grin grin grin Huffing and puffing is your way of life - effeminate men. I know your wives are the REAL husbands in your households grin Next time read my signature, which says: "Trolling is the best thing since slice bread." grin But that won't stop me from shooting an aboki savage in the face, if I need to cool

I'm off to get some akpu, ogbono and oha soup at my boy's yard cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) / $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released / APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.