Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! (32052 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bashr8: 5:59am On Mar 20, 2012
lagcity:

this would actually make sense if it wasn't written by an okoro whose ppl have become daily suya all over Nigeria. what have u done abt it? we've shown you what we've done in the past and what is going to happen in a few dayz from now. so, stupid okoro, stop distracting us, there's gonna be Hausa blood on the streets. u okoros can thank us later for doing what you couldn't do to the hausas.
the only thing i see daily is yorubas being killed both in the north and in yorubaland.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by lagcity(m): 5:59am On Mar 20, 2012
EzeUche:

Igbos will be happy to sell weapons to your people for the right price.

We have the weapons that you all need. tongue

No fear from the Ndigbo. We are just watching.

haba haba. this is really not fair. u must really think Yorubas are daft. We buy weapons from Ibos? So that u guyz can sabotage us? it is not gonna happen, we dont trust u guys. in fact, u ibos are the eastern abokis. that's the way we see u.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by KINGwax(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2012
bashr8:

we didnt loose because we are still at the top of the ladder why the so called north and west and behind, you lost because you want igbos out and others out of lagos but you cant have such wish because you choose one nigeria, you are either stupid or bipolar, you dont even know what you want.
guy, abraham lincon is the matrix of,whatever u want, u push for it.
Dude, it's almost a century, u guys aint gonna fight back. Apparently, someone doesn't knw what he wants or he's sacred of loosing again! That's one psychological effects of failure on wanna-be minds!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by strangerf: 6:00am On Mar 20, 2012
lagcity:

bros, u dey fear? don't worry, u ibos are safe becos u r no threat. we dont even see you Igbos. the hausas will get it in a cold way. we've done it in 2000, we'll do it again. u ibos don't have any reason to run away to the east like u did back in 2000.cheesy we wont hurt u unless u want us to

Ibos are not safe, they will get it too. Trust me, they werent safe in 2000, they wont be spared in 48 hrs time.

To those with brains:

http://books.google.com/books?id=mbpUU3Atg7wC&pg=PA12&lpg=PA12&dq=yorubas+and+hausa+in+Sagamu&source=bl&ots=Lk8yYf139l&sig=Odo2E4lTzwAdsDk-tKAWyTMkx9A&hl=en&sa=X&ei=fgtoT7KiNceogwfz8tC8CQ&ved=0CCYQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=yorubas%20and%20hausa%20in%20Sagamu&f=false

God bless the great Yoruba race.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Yeske2(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2012
KINGwax: no, especially not the fact that they're still there.
We gave them a hot chase and they ran but came back when the issue was resolved but did you read anywhere that they chased us in Onitsha or Asaba? No, exactly what they are doing in mile 12, isn't it shameful?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 6:01am On Mar 20, 2012
lagcity:

this would actually make sense if it wasn't written by an okoro whose ppl have become daily suya all over Nigeria. what have u done abt it? we've shown you what we've done in the past and what is going to happen in a few dayz from now. so, stupid okoro, stop distracting us, there's gonna be Hausa blood on the streets. u okoros can thank us later for doing what you couldn't do to the hausas.

Shut up! Ijaw come, sack a whole local government in Ondo State. Hausa come, sack a whole community in Lagos.

You people have become so shameless you think you can always talk your way out of your problem. Face front, there's Hausa man there.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bashr8: 6:01am On Mar 20, 2012
EzeUche:

Igbos will be happy to sell weapons to your people for the right price.

We have the weapons that you all need. tongue

No fear from the Ndigbo. We are just watching.

who told you they lack weapons ? where thy not the ones displaying guns , matchets and charms the other day on the streets of lagos.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by lagcity(m): 6:01am On Mar 20, 2012
bashr8: the only thing i see daily is yorubas being killed both in the north and in yorubaland.

oh wow. that's what u see? ok. if u say so. you and i know u r a liar.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 6:01am On Mar 20, 2012
My last message:

Yorubas face your enemy to the North.

Other groups are watching and we currently see weakness and cowards from the South-West.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by yarodin: 6:03am On Mar 20, 2012
tenisuga:

When there are Yorubas selling same products at other markets? This one no require advance economics grin

I suggested to someone close to Fashola the other day, the need to tax all those luxurious buses traveling to East to have more money for fixing Lagos roads. That way Ibos will increase the transportation fare from East and discourage the poor and lazy ones from coming to Lagos. We only need the hardworking Ibos here to do the dirty works.

BTW, dont be deceived, you ibos spare parts and electronics business in lagos is insignificant to the overall economy of Lagos. We wont miss you a day when we drive you out. Sorry, we will miss your women grin

Anyway am out of here. This thread is about the abokis that need to be taught a lesson; as we speak, their emissaries are pleading with Odua leaders, but like a wise Odua son said on this thread, we might not punish them now, but we will certainly punish them, we don't forget such thing.

Enjoy your delusion of grandeur grin

This is the reason people don't take Yoruba manu seriously. Abokis are busy trying to turn them into suya and all this Yoruba can think about is fuking Igbo women. They scream and shout that Igbos are irrelevant in Nigeria except for spare parts and okrika, but any wahala that breaks out whether Igbos most be mentioned. LEAVE US ALONE AND FACE THE CURRENT THREAT U FREAKING COWARDS.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by lagcity(m): 6:04am On Mar 20, 2012
Obiagu1:

Shut up! Ijaw come, sack a whole local government in Ondo State. Hausa come, sack a whole community in Lagos.

You people have become so shameless you think you can always talk your way out of your problem. Face front, there's Hausa man there.

ibo ppl and lies. is it genetic or what? so one dead yoruba has now turned to sacking of a whole community uhn? hungry hausas burst into closed shops and steal loaves of bread. is that ur idea of sacking yorubaland? mumu, how many Yorubas have shops in Mile 12?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bashr8: 6:06am On Mar 20, 2012
lagcity:

ibo ppl and lies. is it genetic or what? so one dead yoruba has now turned to sacking of a whole community uhn? hungry hausas burst into closed shops and steal loaves of bread. is that ur idea of sacking yorubaland? mumu, how many Yorubas have shops in Mile 12?
mum whether it was a quarell or football match it has nothing to do with igbos you cowards.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by cfours: 6:07am On Mar 20, 2012
EzeUche: My last message:

Other groups are watching and we currently see weakness and cowards from the South-West.

Yorubas enemy is more South-West than North. Ofemmamus right? but yea, we are not as vengeful as the northerners and have refused to deal with you. . .yet.

Also, God punish your father if you make another post.
since this is supposedly your 'last message'
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by lagcity(m): 6:08am On Mar 20, 2012

dude, calm down. this thing is not even 12 hours yet. haba. I REPEAT. Yoruba will serve a very cold dish to Hausa when the police go back to their station. Be patient, i know u want to seee a showdown. u will be fully entertained. trust me. that's if u dont run back to Iboland like the last time. I already told u there's no need to run back. u will be entertained.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by cfours: 6:12am On Mar 20, 2012
lagcity:

dude, calm down. this thing is not even 12 hours yet. haba. I REPEAT. Yoruba will serve a very cold dish to Hausa when the police go back to their station. Be patient, i know u want to seee a showdown. u will be fully entertained. trust me. that's if u dont run back to Iboland like the last time. I already told u there's no need to run back. u will be entertained.

oh please, all that's needed there is conflict resolution.
what you would expect from area boys in mile 12.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by lagcity(m): 6:13am On Mar 20, 2012
bashr8: mum whether it was a quarell or football match it has nothing to do with igbos you cowards.

of course, it has nothing to do u wit u. it is just that u guys don't mind ur business. we've already offered u a front seat to the battle royale. I already told U igbo folks that u will be entertained by what will happen to Aboki. what else do you want from us? buy ur own gaddemn popcorn, we've already given u free ticket. u cheap-ass Igboman cheesy
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by KINGwax(m): 6:13am On Mar 20, 2012
bashr8:

we didnt loose because we are still at the top of the ladder why the so called north and west and behind, you lost because you want igbos out and others out of lagos but you cant have such wish because you choose one nigeria, you are either stupid or bipolar, you dont even know what you want.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 20, 2012
lagcity:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by lagcity(m): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2012
c.fours:

oh please, all that's needed there is conflict resolution.
what you would expect from area boys in mile 12.

look. Police spokesman Joseph Jaiyeoba said the police command has already gathered Arewa and Yoruba leaders for "conflict resolution" and Maltina drinking. The Yorubas are smiling and nodding as usual becos we know that immediately the police carry their armored personnel carriers go back dem station, Hausa blood go flow for street. the police are just deceiving themselves, there'll be no peace.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by KINGwax(m): 6:22am On Mar 20, 2012
bashr8: mum whether it was a quarell or football match it has nothing to do with igbos you cowards.
you guys scream cowards and in years u haven't fight back! All u do is rob other nigerians and kill each other. You alwys implode! We all knw u shout a lot. I see that often. What's dt cursed word again? 'eeewoo'!:-P
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by OneNaira6: 6:33am On Mar 20, 2012
SMH. Typical, na wetin Igbo has to do with this thread or what happened? Yoruba are una that scared of Hausa for real? Haba, For awhile I thought the claim: Yoruba are too scared to fight Hausa: was just internet talk, chei, I've seen it all so una are really that terrified of them. I laugh tire! If una want Igbo help, just ask us. Don't drag us into senseless argument, just go to the nearest Igbo man and say "Emeka, this north people are attacking us finish for our land, biko help us". If na advice una want, just say so, if una want us to fight una battle for una, just say so. Una do not have to be sneaky about it, be direct jor.

Okay since una are obviously begging, lets give una a little pointer. Either you take the Anambra/delta route or better yet Ontisha/Asaba route, where one group chases them in an effort to do harm, if by some God grace, they crossed the state-line thinking they are save, all is not lost, the other group can come out of nowhere and show am pepper left and right or you can take the Aba and PH route where the youth go on rampage and attack the north for attacking their people. Both are tested route and we can proudly tell una it works. If na civil una wan do, okay, If OPC is as peaceful as massob, then eventually one of their representor will announce to the youths not to retaliate and the group as a whole will force the youth not to retaliate. This is the civil way but I can assure you this route sucks, the Hausa do not learn using this route. We've tested all these routes already and they work. Una are welcome. Now stop crying Igbo, Igbo and focus on the @sswhupping una are getting, get up and fight back, take a jab for once.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by namfav(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2012
instigator

Other groups are watching
and we currently see weakness and cowards from the South-West.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by namfav(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2012
i dont see it as a crisis just a minor disagreement, again ibos trying to look for a reaction and making bigger than it actually is. go to hell seriously
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2012
How this fight take involve Igbo sef?I thought it was hausa touts disturbing the peace in lagos,abi na Iboman pay hausa touts to go on rampage?you guys should face the problem and leave Igbos out of it.these hausas are only testing the waters to see how yoruba will react,they have been doing it in the middle belt,now they are trying it in SW.Remenber the recent issue of hausa/fulani cattle rearers blocking and robbing along lagos-ibadan express way,that was a big insult to the SW.The top-bottom approach of leaders showing followers the way to go can have its advantages but it becomes counter productive if such leaders are the type that can sell their people for selfish gains.Hold your acn,opc,sw elites,leaders responsible for this hausa/yoruba issue first before you even think of the hausa/fulani.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by lagcity(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2012
^^^^^
it is igbos who are yarning trash here. that's how it involves igbos.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by NaMe4: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2012
NL and Tribalistic Internet Worriors sef!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by OneNaira6: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2012
lagcity: ^^^^^
it is igbos who are yarning trash here. that's how it involves igbos.

WTF is with the lying trait some region in Nigeria have? From the north to Yoruba, una lie finish for this forum Chei. Dis your lie my nigg@ does not make sense, a look back to the beginning of thread will just destroy dis your lie grin. I no kno wetin is happening in Nigeria and what is with the bad eyes wey dey for here but since una have seeing problem, let me help you out

https://www.nairaland.com/896254/hausa-yoruba-clash-lagos-over (page 1 of this thread)

Notice the first person to mention Igbo, that is right Ileke-idi, a non-Igbo.
Notice the first Igbo person whom posted here, that is right Obiagu, wetin him talk about? OPC.
Notice the next Igbo person post, Proud-igbo, wetin him talk about? Lord Lugard
Notice the next person to mention Igbo vs.Yoruba again, that is right, Ileke-idi, a yoruba
Notice the next Igbo person post, Onlytruth, wetin him talk about? challenging Ileke-idi.
Notice the next person to mention Igbo, that is right bitteyend, A yoruba
Notice the next person to mention Igbo, Obiagu, wetin him talk about? advising Ileke to stop dragging Igbo into this conversation
Next person to mention Igbo again and trying to turn the thread into an Igbo vs. yoruba rather than fighting una actual enemy, that is right, bitteyend again
Next person to mention to mention Igbo, ekt-bear, wetin him talk about? telling the rest of the Yoruba com-mentors to speak on topic at hand and stop dragging Igbo into una wahalla.

end of page 1, moving to page 2

https://www.nairaland.com/896254/hausa-yoruba-clash-lagos-over/1(page 2 of this thread)
Notice the next person to start the Igbo vs. Yoruba, that is right, Desola, a Yoruba
Next person to speak of Igbo, Obiagu, wetin him talk about? pretty much repeating what Ekt-bear told the rest of the Yoruba. fight the north, don't drag Igbo into this sh1t
Next person to bring Igbo, that is right, The desola girl, continuing with her bullsh1t

And that is how the Igbo vs. Yoruba war began on this thread

I'm going to piggy back ride with pretty much every Igbo on this thread and tell una, face front the north is right there, attacking una in lagos, ibadan, oyo, etc. they are the ones fighting una, stop being weak!! instead una to attack una culprits, una turned to innocent bystanders whom neither give a fu2k of what is going on between the two communities. How I'm seeing this thread is sort of like an imaginary conflicting where one guy backed into my car, finish my car complete and refused to pay for the damage, rather than I standing up to guy, I turned the people standing aside watching the conflict and started yelling at them for watching the conflict and not helping me fight the guy. I laugh tire. wetin una scared of? The north are skinny weak men, na weapon make am strong and the ability to attack in groups, get your own weapon, make una own group and fight back. All the weapons they used so far in this conflict are stick, stone, pipes, etc grin grin grin pick up una own stick and stone and hit them back. una scared of stick and stone or gini? face front and stop being cowardly.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by White007(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2012
Talk is Cheap Mutherfu-ckers! Talk is cheap Mutherfu-ckers!!!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by 9jaIhail(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2012
I am still wondering why an important thread like this had not made it to the front page.i wish it had to do with Igbo thing it would be on front page even before 5 posts.nairaland i hail DEE.

@topic.It is not new to me that yorubas are mouthed fellows.take for example their exaggeration if they want to fight,they would first break all the bottles around the place but at the end there would be no fight,cowardice is not enough to address my yorubas,except the few ones like obawumi ek_ba and co. in fact most yoruba's are like that chicken that leave the knife that cut off it's neck and fighting the grand, that is what they are like.
as for my Igbos' you guys should leave this people alone and let them remain slaves in the hand of hausa fulani,in my next generation i will remain an Igbo man,i bet you this such cannot be attempted in any part of Igbo land hell will let lose,even Ijaws/and other deltas the yoruba's address as fisher men can never accept this type of intimidation in their home front.Now my question is who is the true fisher men? i am sure the yoruba's can be realistic and accept them self as the true minority of this nation.I am glad i am an Igbo man and will always remain the fearless Igbo.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by scriptwizz: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola: Some modaforking ibos getting on their blooody high horses telling us to deal with the Hausas as if they are any better.

You lot shoulld know that once the Hausas have been dealt with, you would be next! We don't want bloody ingrates and murderers any longer.

Forking asswipes looking for strength in number. If you wanna avenge the massacre of your people, pls head North and not use us as shields here in the west.

Blurdy southern Nigeria my left nipple!

YOU SOUND LIKE A B*****TCH.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by emmatok(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2012
LOL,

This Igbos will be jubilating now.

That is what they want.

What did they(Igbos) do when Chukwuma Eze was killed.

http://www.punchng.com/metro/opc-member-kills-etisalat-employee-over-n10-toll/
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by emmatok(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2012
One_Naira:

WTF is with the lying trait some region in Nigeria have? From the north to Yoruba, una lie finish for this forum Chei. Dis your lie my nigg@ does not make sense, a look back to the beginning of thread will just destroy dis your lie grin. I no kno wetin is happening in Nigeria and what is with the bad eyes wey dey for here but since una have seeing problem, let me help you out

https://www.nairaland.com/896254/hausa-yoruba-clash-lagos-over (page 1 of this thread)

to mention Igbo, that is right Ileke-idi, a non-Igbo.
Notice the first Igbo person whom posted here, that is right Obiagu, wetin him talk about? OPC.
Notice the next Igbo person post, Proud-igbo, wetin him talk about? Lord Lugard
Notice the next person to mention Igbo vs.Yoruba again, that is right, Ileke-idi, a yoruba
Notice the next Igbo person post, Onlytruth, wetin him talk about? challenging Ileke-idi.
Notice the next person to mention Igbo, that is right bitteyend, A yoruba
Notice the next person to mention Igbo, Obiagu, wetin him talk about? advising Ileke to stop dragging Igbo into this conversation
Next person to mention Igbo again and trying to turn the thread into an Igbo vs. yoruba rather than fighting una actual enemy, that is right, bitteyend again
Next person to mention to mention Igbo, ekt-bear, wetin him talk about? telling the rest of the Yoruba com-mentors to speak on topic at hand and stop dragging Igbo into una wahalla.

end of page 1, moving to page 2

https://www.nairaland.com/896254/hausa-yoruba-clash-lagos-over/1(page 2 of this thread)
Notice the next person to start the Igbo vs. Yoruba, that is right, Desola, a Yoruba
Next person to speak of Igbo, Obiagu, wetin him talk about? pretty much repeating what Ekt-bear told the rest of the Yoruba. fight the north, don't drag Igbo into this sh1t
Next person to bring Igbo, that is right, The desola girl, continuing with her bullsh1t

And that is how the Igbo vs. Yoruba war began on this thread

I'm going to piggy back ride with pretty much every Igbo on this thread and tell una, face front the north is right there, attacking una in lagos, ibadan, oyo, etc. they are the ones fighting una, stop being weak!! instead una to attack una culprits, una turned to innocent bystanders whom neither give a fu2k of what is going on between the two communities. How I'm seeing this thread is sort of like an imaginary conflicting where one guy backed into my car, finish my car complete and refused to pay for the damage, rather than I standing up to guy, I turned the people standing aside watching the conflict and started yelling at them for watching the conflict and not helping me fight the guy. I laugh tire. wetin una scared of? The north are skinny weak men, na weapon make am strong and the ability to attack in groups, get your own weapon, make una own group and fight back. All the weapons they used so far in this conflict are stick, stone, pipes, etc grin grin grin pick up una own stick and stone and hit them back. una scared of stick and stone or gini? face front and stop being cowardly.

You don dey mad abi,

Notice the person to start the tread,that is right Chyz*= Igbo

Why are Igbos weeping more than bereaved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD / APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.