Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! (32056 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by oduasolja: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2012
i like peace. but man if somebody brings war to your doorstep, then its within your rights to blast him away with shotgun shells.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Ejine(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
emmatok:

You don dey mad abi,

Notice the person to start the tread,that is right Chyz*= Igbo

Why are Igbos weeping more than bereaved.

Is he the original writer of the article?
Cowardice is not an intellectual accomplishment, my friend. You made no point. Really.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by emmatok(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ejiné:

Is he the original writer of the article?
Cowardice is not an intellectual accomplishment, my friend. You made no point. Really.

Fu*k off
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obinoscopy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2012
Lagos! A catastrophy wating to happen
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bakila: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

fam, it's home turf - we can't let people take away liberty away from us on our home turf, that's a NO NO. If they get away with this, they will become more brave in future. We need to settle the scores with violence because they started it with violence - phuck peace talk. They need to remember Sagamu and other Hausa Vs. Yoruba fracas in Lagos. We need to instill fear in these people, and show them no one has monopoly of violence.
Damn
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by xage(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
@ obowunmi your post shows you must be a fool
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
1.)In a situation like this, retaliation is both necessary and justified.

2.)War is exciting to those who haven't experienced it.

3.)War alone cannot solve any conflict.

4.) Any soldier worth his salt is anti-war.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Knorkastur: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by onyewec3: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
Yorubas yorubas are such cowards hausa dey chase una for una land. Na wah o. Spit
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by emron1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
Desola: Some modaforking ibos getting on their blooody high horses telling us to deal with the Hausas as if they are any better.

You lot shoulld know that once the Hausas have been dealt with, you would be next! We don't want bloody ingrates and murderers any longer.

Forking asswipes looking for strength in number. If you wanna avenge the massacre of your people, pls head North and not use us as shields here in the west.

Blurdy southern Nigeria my left nipple!

you are a big fool. aside from the fact that u forgot completely about the matter at hand you also come here spewing you shit fascination for a group that has done nothing but invested in your so called land cause am not even sure you are a lagosian just one monkey looking around for any oppurtunity to talk down on igbos as if you can confront them face to face.go solve your problem joor cause it seems your beloved land is on rampage already.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by deathmen12: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2012
LET DEM TRY DIS NONSENSE IN DELTA STATE NO HAUSA WILL LIVE TO TELL THE STORY OF WAT HAPPEN TO OTHERS ANIMALS... AM TIRED OF ALL THIS ANIMAL IN THE MIST OF HUMAN BEING, Bleep IBB, ND THE REST OF DEM... I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THEM DIE LIKE ANIMAL THEY ARE. I HATE NORTHERNER.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Ejine(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
emmatok:

Fu*k off

Okay, thanks. I only wish you'd also summon the same courage to say "fu*k off" to the Northerners who have now sacked and cornered Mile 12.

But as they say - "A wish is and will only remain. . . A wish".

smiley
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2012
onyewec3: Yorubas yorubas are such cowards hausa dey chase una for una land. Na wah o. Spit

Now that there is a problem,lagos has suddenly become a yorubaland.Why are okoro people so hypocritical for God sake ?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Baawaa(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
This thing is getting crazy!
Tinubu is leading the West into a ditch. First Ogun, then Oyo, now Lagos? Something needs to be done; it is hightime the West got together with the rest of us in the Middle Belt and South to find a way forward.

Listen to yourself again and again!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ZUBY77(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke idi relax. Let them try it in alaba or trade fair or idumota, then you will know who owns lagos
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by sammirano: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2012
Just imagine the noncenses we should just think of a way of sending those hausa bastards back to where they belong. I trust Oshodi, they can never dared that over there, they will finsih. i mean finish
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Arosa(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2012
Oduduwa is not happy. We need the guardians of the Oba in this matter.

Where is Ogun and Shango? angry angry angry angry
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by kettykin: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
i once predicted in this forum that Lagos would metamorphosize into another Jos and some people looked the other way.
Jos people were once like the yorubas ,in one accorrd with the Hausa fulani so much that they joined themwhole heartedly to btucher easterners in the 1966 and also in the Civil war.
I knew the turn of Lagos would come one day , for those who think they can push out the Hausa Fulani in Lagos they should think again the South west is finished, it is just a question of time , Lagos might eventually be partitioned into Lagos north (for the Hausa Fulani ) and Lagos south (for the indigenes) the Hausa Fulani next step will be to win the Local Government that they control in Lagos like the Mile 12 .e.t.c

I remember how some people with the brain of a rat were going around to vaunt that provided Boko Hram does not get Lagos and the SW that Nigeria could go to Blazes. Now something worse is brewing in the SW and we are waiting to see what it will
turn into.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2012
I knew d hausas must be the cause to all d problems on ground!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Beaf: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2012
Baawaa:

Listen to yourself again and again!

What is wrong with what I said? Is there anything forbiden about the SW allying with the rest of the South and Middle Belt?
Damn! I have heard many interesting things on this thread.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Wily2wily: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
Let us wait and see what will happen in the next 24hrs, i trust the Yorubas they are going to finish the Hausas off.
Every Hausa man should start heading North now, Yorubas are coming
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Dainfamous: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
Wily2wily: Let us wait and see what will happen in the next 24hrs, i trust the Yorubas they are going to finish the Hausas off.
Every Hausa man should start heading North now, Yorubas are coming
yoruba finish Hausa up undecided that will never happen...........boko boys are coming to lagos
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by hannahmay(f): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
I'm short of words. Bullshitz!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Sweetnecta: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ignorance is the mother disbelief.
How can the people slaughter somebody in the south, but only cut off the hand in the north for the same offense?
In my reading the Quran, I have not came across any place that slaughter is commanded or recommended as punishment for stealing.
Or do these people who kill thieves by slaughter know what the whole "Ummah" does not know? Let them show it to this muslim.

This people are tainting the name of the religion I love.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Dainfamous: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
tenisuga:

lol. I laugh in Isale Eko. keep deceiving yourselves

Yorubas don't need to fire a bullet to deal with ibos in Lagos. We know where you people are. E ti e po to (You never reach) We need more of you people to develop and maintain Lagos. All we have to do is to introduce a new tax for traders at Alaba, Ladipo and other markets dominated by Igbos. And when you people become a nuisance to our society and we are ready to drive you out we simply lock those markets and tell you we want to build a new world class ulta modern market there. We have done it before at other markets and we will do it again.

So bring more slaves Igbo traders to develop lagos for us jare. When kasala burst, who no know go know, all of you claiming landord for Lagos go know say Oba lo ni le (go figure).
mumu you think business man can be used? isn't them that tag prices-es on their products or is it yorobe people will increase tax and increase price dumb asss shocked
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by jice(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
undecided undecided tongue tongue :PShould this continue the story of Jos might be more bearable. :PShould this continue the story of Jos might be more bearable.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by jackpot(f): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
ekt_bear: What on earth does this thread have to do with Igbos?

I swear to God, the way some of you reason brainlessly makes me angry.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by teskyg: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
Chei.see as aboki displayed power and yoruba people go hide inside their houses. grin grin grin.the yoruba people wey too the fear and na only to the make mouth as usual and calling Agberos to come to their rescue.Agbero wey the husle to get some bar for him Alomo bitters and some raps of weed abi?

Yoruba ,liverless...chei...u
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Slizbeat(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
stp calling d igbos o, or u wud get me angry. Does dis thread reads IGBOS? Wat u saw there was yoruba and hausa, xo pls kip ur trunk shut.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
u guys dont understand what is happening
hausas have taken over the north - fact
conquered kadunna from d indigenes - fact
coonquerd kogi, kwara, jos - fact
conquered ogun. and about conquering lagos.
like all wise armies, take out all d weak positions (yourubas and middle belt)then face the stronger enemy (ibos)
ibos be warned, hausa are about forming a blackade on us, get ready FOR WAR, IBO AND PROUD
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Dainfamous: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
teskyg: Chei.see as aboki displayed power and yoruba people go hide inside their houses. grin grin grin.the yoruba people wey too the fear and na only to the make mouth as usual and calling Agberos to come to their rescue.Agbero wey the husle to get some bar for him Alomo bitters and some raps of weed abi?

Yoruba ,liverless...chei...u
grin grin grin now this is classic alayes will not try this time because Hausa is the fear for the yorubas..........................
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by achi4u(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So Lagos is now Yorubaland?

Let the Yorubas and Hausas start the riot, we'll see who will lose much at the end, the business men who own 90% of Lagos or the cow herders.

If I were some ppl, I'll start moving my business back to Abakaliki.
...and they are all wellcome,i hope you know we have the best land scape in SE

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ / Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.