Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site (13140 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / What Will Be Your Actions If You Are To Be This Woman's Husband. / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Detongue: 1:11am On Mar 22, 2012
Wetin u self fin go der
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by emsquare(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2012
Na for fun.... Hehehehe
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by nwanioma(f): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2012
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site

I read this heading like 3times before i understood what the poster was saying!
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by vanstanzy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
freecocoa: What's there to do but to try and find out his reason(s) for doing such but then thinking about it,the only genuine reason would be to cheat on me, which leaves me with the only option of giving him the chance to be truly single and searching.

@freecocoa

Though am married and dont pray to see myself keeping girlfriends (outside lovers) again, i'll lend to this topic.
Most definitely she isnt into me and will cheat on me at the slightest opportunity she gets, so I'LL KICK HER @SS TO THE KERB BEFORE SHE DOES MINE.

/ Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7