Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site (13141 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / What Will Be Your Actions If You Are To Be This Woman's Husband. / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Idowuogbo(f): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
~Killz~:

Cocoa how far? grin grin grin grin grin Na 5 - 2 we dey o. . . grin grin grin
Ha!!!!! na lie o

see nigerian referee ooo shocked shocked shocked

dem don use maira bribe u to change figures.

kai see corruption. abeg na 9-100
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
Make una free cocoa na. She only said 1, the other person has said 5.
she obviously doesn't want to fight so let her have her peace. grin
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Killz3(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U no hia freecocoa own ni , she call am HB pencil.

KILZZZ FAN ME NA grin grin grin grin grin

AM HOT OOOOO!!!!!
O boy. . . grin grin grin

5 - 3. . . grin
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
Slimyem and Cocoa why derail this thread?

You guys are acting like kids who had all their treats stolen after a long Halloween night.
It's alright, call truce. Please.

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by xage(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2012
He might just be looking for a 2nd wife nothing really special

Calm down
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
2buff: ^^ Maybe he forgot he had an account there.
In that case, add your own account and toast him like he's a stranger. cheesy
Dude would likely disable his account afterwards (if he still even receives email notification from it)

Somethings CAN be handled in a fun way. Not everything has to lead to "this relationship is over".
If you read the OP's post you'd realize it isn't the way you make it sound,if its an old account then that's understandable but from how he presented the question,it is more like something that's still going on in your relationship and that's how i gave my answer,lepayemi that's even paraing answered in the same line sef.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
naijasexy: Slimyem and Cocoa why derail this thread?

You guys are acting like kids who had all their treats stolen after a long Halloween night.
Aunty vex not,we ain't derailing,just saying hi. Howdy?smiley
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
^^ Hey girlie! I'm good oo. Just chilling here, lol. How are you? Your blood just dey hot this afternoon!
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by dare2think: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
More reason why women should not be bosses!

Too damn emotional!
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
naijasexy: ^^ Hey girlie! I'm good oo. Just chilling here, lol. How are you? Your blood just dey hot this afternoon!
I'm fine o my dear,no mind me jare,just yanking lepa's chain but she never seems to get it.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by SAFO(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2012
Slimy & Cocoa, you 2 have been having beef for quite some time now. Why don't both of you come sit down and tell uncle SAFO what the problem is.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Fourcade(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
@op

i go toast am bck again on d site, nothing go happen mehn. grin grin

makes sense
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
@ Cocoa lol. Not everyone can take chain yanks well my dear! It's all good though.
Our heartbreak thread has just died like that. angry angry sad
I'd start another story though (fiction) albeit on a fresh thread so watch out. grin grin cheesy

Slimyem biko let it go ehn. Thanks.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by switch47(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
First of all WETIN I FIND GO dating site??
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
SAFO: Slimy & Cocoa, you 2 have been having beef for quite some time now. Why don't both of you come sit down and tell uncle SAFO what the problem is.
C'mon uncle SAFO,can we all move on?there's no beef o,i was just flexing smiley,oya answer Wale's question.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by probably: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
[quote author=freecocoa] Yeah you are probably blind so no need.[/quote don't take it the wrng way.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by slimyem: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
SAFO: Slimy & Cocoa, you 2 have been having beef for quite some time now. Why don't both of you come sit down and tell uncle SAFO what the problem is.
uncle,there's really no problem at my end here...
Dunno about the other end though...
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
naijasexy: @ Cocoa lol. Not everyone can take chain yanks well my dear! It's all good though.
Our heartbreak thread has just died like that. angry angry sad
I'd start another story though (fiction) albeit on a fresh thread so watch out. grin grin cheesy

The way the thread dey is pain me o sad,please start while we keep watching to see if some heartbroken people will show face today smiley.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
[quote author=probably][/quote]
Well take it the right way smiley.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by SAFO(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
Okay O let's move on. As to the OP you should feel guilty if you're listing your status as single. If you flip the script, how would you feel?
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Fellywood(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
You can give him a dirty slap & run to where adults will hold him from giving you same & some jara grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Fourcade(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
^^bro!,
what did you do to this thread angry angry
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
U win fight oooo!

D trophy is here, straight from Abidjan copper plated swaroski molded. grin grin grin

Someone needs the title Badosky junior mehn angry angry angry
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by clemmonce(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
she dey find backup. simple
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by horny4u(f): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
He is either a player or a narcissist or both...
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by ifihearam: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2012
this freecocoa of a girl I don't understand what's wrong wif her,I have been following your posts and discovered you are very stupid,all your posts shows how arrogant you are and you fink you are moithy abi? Obviously your character displays the kind of guys you date and they make you feel like sometin I don't know.

Just be careful
Your own don too much u hear
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by sexlog(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2012
naijasexy: Slimyem and Cocoa why derail this thread?

Peacemaker, which one be your own nah? Abeg go watch TV. The e-fight is fun!
Btw, seems some registered for insult101, insult201 and insult302 in their school days! I wan die hear.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by bonetalk(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
naijasexy: Such a situation definitely speaks the unsaid about your relationship. Something about your relationship must be dysfunctional for your partner to go on a dating site behind your back advertising himself as available.

you have said it all
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Pakavy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2012
ifihearam: this freecocoa of a girl I don't understand what's wrong wif her,I have been following your posts and discovered you are very stupid,all your posts shows how arrogant you are and you fink you are moithy abi? Obviously your character displays the kind of guys you date and they make you feel like sometin I don't know.

Just be careful
dat was uncalld 4 na.abi how e dey do u lipsrsealed
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2012
ifihearam: this freecocoa of a girl I don't understand what's wrong wif her,I have been following your posts and discovered you are very stupid,all your posts shows how arrogant you are and you fink you are moithy abi? Obviously your character displays the kind of guys you date and they make you feel like sometin I don't know.

Just be careful
Taa shattap morafucker,who asked for your nansense opinion? What can you do about whatever rubbish you discovered?absolutely NOTHING and so for this singular reason,roll up your blawdy discovery in a risla,smoke up till you choke into a coma,anumanu,i send you not.smiley
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Idowuogbo(f): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2012

Just be careful

Police dog , werin she do u? angry angry angry angry angry

y u following her about? or was she included in ur destiny?

Damn!!!! get of her case ,ur own to much Mr wakadugbe

Mstewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest