Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? (1789 Views)

Short Girls Can Bleep Eehhh! / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Why Do Nigerian Guys Think Short Girls Are Easier To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by ariyebaba(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
Am a tall guy,handsome,cool,friendly,good sense of humour,a private business man in I.T sector. I av issues with short girls that comes around me. They are troublesome,quarrelsome,nags,complains,stubborn,arrogant,whine,nags................ I like tall girls, but i feel intimidated with their height

What you all think is the problem ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
And why do you come across as judgemental and insecure? BTW. . .most ladies here are barely 60 inches tall(!) Don't start a freaking war, gizmo(?)!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ask dem wen u see dem. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by segzicres(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
They jus waNna give. A lil hard. time. Jus be gentle bro n dey will submit
Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by slimyem: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
what does anyone's height have to do with their actions or inaction?
Smh!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by Bisjosh(f): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
ariyebaba: Am a tall guy,handsome,cool,friendly,good sense of humour,a private business man in I.T sector. I av issues with short girls that comes around me. They are troublesome,quarrelsome,nags,complains,stubborn,arrogant,whine,nags................ I like tall girls, but i feel intimidated with their height

What you all think is the problem ?

then go for d tall ones and dnt feel intimidated. i for one cnt date a short guy cos i dnt like it

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
@OP why are you intimidated?
You no fit carry the tall girl? grin
Sounds like you need to get buffer! angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
Simple, low self esteem.
But personally i find it so akward talking with short ladies while standing, its as if i'm insulting them by having to look so down to talk to them.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by Adaeze003(f): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2012
i think you are the problem..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by temmym4(m): 1:46am On Mar 22, 2012
Flashaldrin: Simple, low self esteem.
But personally i find it so akward talking with short ladies while standing, its as if i'm insulting them by having to look so down to talk to them.

Lolzz... u r funny. short girls aren't bad, though i dont like dem extremely short ( 5ft 3in below) nor too tall (6ft above) but i could confidently walk on the street with a very tall lady than a very short girl cos am 6ft 2. but 5ft6 to 5ft8 girls seems more sexier to me. NOTHING SPOIL as long as long as u are the one with the height, girls dont really like guys with shorter height. My apologies short dudes
Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by diva90: 1:54am On Mar 22, 2012
makes no sense to me....ones height shud not play a role or be a part of why they behave the way they do. its either u dnt like short gals or u have an issue undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by tellwisdom: 2:24am On Mar 22, 2012
bro, u re confused, urself sad sad

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by kemiola89(f): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
@poster how many of them short have u dated?
Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by kemiola89(f): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
@poster how many of them short have u dated 4 u 2 must have concluded of em being arrogant, stubborn n stuff.
Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
@OP. Short women are wicked. They are troublesome, if i can call them wintches, i will call them dat. U berra start lukin 4 medium height and above. G.luck
Re: What Is Wrong With Short Girls ? by ariyebaba(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
@bennyraz, u r dem RIGHT ON POINT.
grin
shocked
grin
tongue

(1) (Reply)

. / She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... / Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.