Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Is She Playing Secret Games?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Secret Games?. (1455 Views)

Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? / How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Playing Secret Games?. by seal777(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2012
I have a lady i have been dating for a while now and i am convinced i want to marry her having introduced her to my parents and she visits and stay with family.

After prior discussion with my parents, I have actually proposed meeting her parents formally by June this year after which other formalities will be done.( though unknown to her anyway )

I sent her a relationship request on Facebook which i actually did on a lighter note but to my surprise, she rejected it.

We never had any issue and we are both clear on the fact that we are getting married soon.

I really do not want to count so much to her action but i must say i am very surprised at it.

Just want to know if there is more to this than meet the eye or just an action that needs to be overlooked?

Whats your take on this?
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by buzor(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
why dont you confront her and know why she rejected your friend request on fb instead of speculatin...
my 5cent!
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by slimyem: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
I assume you've been dating for a while....how come you just added her as friend on fbk?
And seriously since you know her as well as you claim to do,it shouldnt be a big deal!
She's in the best position to tell you her whys for not adding you.ask her!
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by kelz88(f): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ask her cos we can't read her mind. Maybe she's hiding something, maybe she's not. Feel free to set up a fake account and add her.
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
For she knoweth that which is unknown to us, ask her.
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by utala(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2012
am speechless b\cus i just come out from lust i call love
used another id to add her, see wat she we do. confront her
and tell her dat u want open relation, if she want happy marriage with u

my brother becareful, pass experience has dry feelin of love in me
im askin myself if i can love again
there is not supposed to be hading thing to person u want to marry.
any way just ask god if she is the right one to u,
u can change her if she is the right one,
just a matter of time, and calling her attention to god

good luck
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by luckgames(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
utala: am speechless b\cus i just come out from lust i call love

good luck

U cannot change people set in their ways
If woman hid things from you move on
You have to research her family background - in Nigeria it is very important
Like somebody told me "apple does not fall far from the tree"
If you ask her questions and she get mad-Know she have things to hid- Walk her out
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by LordReed(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
I think you need to review your relationship with this lady because it seems you guys haven't gotten to the point were you guys are comfortable with/trust each other . If you don't achieve this then why are you considering marriage?
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by Killz3(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
Yes. . . She's playing Kalo Kalo. . . grin
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by slimyem: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
utala: am speechless b\cus i just come out from lust i call love

good luck

can anybody make sense of the above or is it just me?
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by utala(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]@luckgames(
If you ask her questions and she get mad-Know she have things to hid- Walk her out

i live in europ my friend marry a prostituded,he dont listen to the family back home, friends talk, his richness
he change the girl, them live happy with two kids
she is the best wife out off all my friend's wife
u can change women dat is ready, pls it depend, dont make mistak ok
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by utala(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
@slimyem

my sister im happy to learn from u, but i said my mind ok
thanks good nit
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by seal777(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
Thanks a lot for the response so far.

I am already on her friends list but what i meant was confirming her on my Facebook page as my partner...............as in Mr A is in relationship with Miss B.......you know you have to send a request awaiting confirmation from the other partner before he or she can be listed as been in relationship with you on Facebook.

I hope you guys get my point very clear now.

Thanks for the time.
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by Coefficient(m): 2:54am On Mar 21, 2012
shocked
utala: [color=#990000][/color]@luckgames(

i live in europ my friend marry a prostituded,he dont listen to the family back home, friends talk, his richness
he change the girl, them live happy with two kids
she is the best wife out off all my friend's wife
u can change women dat is ready, pls it depend, dont make mistak ok

You need to ask your school for a refund, honestly.
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 21, 2012
@OP
ask her directly:" i sent you a FB r/ship request, but you declined it, why? are you ashamed of our r/ship?"

let us know what she replied.
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by buzor(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
may be she doesnt want r/ship to go public yet...
but still on my initial advice, confront her and all these queries and alogarithm ll be resolved at once...
or may be u re afraid of her possible reply?
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
Bros like killz talk... That babe dey play kalo kalo..
na marriage una dey plan so o.... And she nor fit accept ür r/ship request haba.....?
Pls confront her, the revelations u might get could be mind boggling sha... All the same I its better to know where u stand. Shikena.
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by dealordea(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
Asked her and what ever she say, let us know... my girlfriend didn't give me much of trouble, she accepted instantly, don't know what is wrong with some naija babes, always trying to play fast on guy's...
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by seal777(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
Thanks guys, i did ask her but she insisted she didn't mean it when she rejected it. i told her i am going to send another invitation but will like to know if she is disposed to accepting it but she didn't reply.

I wanted to discuss her with my parents since i have the intention of marrying her and that she knew.

Anyway, I have taken her less serious in the last couple of weeks while i concentrate on other more urgent needs of life while she plays her prank.

I hope i will still be available by the time she is up with her immaturity.

Thanks guys for the concern and responses.
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by omega25red(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
seal777: Thanks guys, i did ask her but she insisted she didn't mean it when she rejected it. i told her i am going to send another invitation but will like to know if she is disposed to accepting it but she didn't reply.

I wanted to discuss her with my parents since i have the intention of marrying her and that she knew.

Anyway, I have taken her less serious in the last couple of weeks while i concentrate on other more urgent needs of life while she plays her prank.

I hope i will still be available by the time she is up with her immaturity.

Thanks guys for the concern and responses.
poster dont you see what you did? why are you trying to invade all her private domains? just because you want to marry someone doesn't mean they can't have things that is just them. I had the same situation too and i felt a bit weird when my GF sent such an invite which she did due to her insecurities. You are already on her friend list you dont have to claim her you already have her.

Anyway your ultimate test would be to post something romantic on her wall like saying "i love you baby you complete my world" and see if she deletes it. That would be you ultimate test for her.
Re: Is She Playing Secret Games?. by shadshadyz: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
my dear from a ladies perspective, i can tell u that i personally cannot confirm some1 as my partner until i am married to that person legally. So she may just be like me.Dont take it as anything. Its not a big deal.

(1) (Reply)

Typical Romantic Section Male Chatters / Why Don't Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerians? / Why Do Women Wear Anklet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.