Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183113 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
GH^KWAME:
OMG! So depressing going through those pic's, could not continue so as not to hurt my civilised sensibilities... Can someone please post the pics here for @all4mumuja and his fellow mumu's to see?
You haven't seen anything yet. You will possibly give off your ghost the moment I start posting Ghanaian frustrating villagers pictures! But, I am not going to do that as a civilized person.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Moratiwa:
Like I said,they are fairly normal compared to what i know.
Now, they are fairly normal. You said earlier they aren't tall buildings in the list of Europe cities mentioned by somebody in previous posts.

Thank you.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
RSA: Does it really matter what a Nigerian think about South Africa? Just let them be,they're a cursed nation. They fight with every nation including themselves.
South African blacks have nothing to prove to this haters,it's in their nature.
After their next election they'll be slaughtering each other ,just wait and see.

Huh!Calling us haters make us have reasons for doing so if only we ever hated your people. You wouldn't expect me to praise you for burning alive African immigrants in the xenophobic attacks in your country nor expect me to bow down before you for meting ill-treatment on Nigerians at your airport while your citizens shot at my country's High Commissioner to South Africa. You wouldn't expect me to say thank you while you continuously attack Africans in your streets routinely. Jeez! You aren't possibly seeing those reasons before talking about hates. Indeed, there is nothing more hateful than what South African blacks are doing to other Africans in their society.

Thank you.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
morpheus24:

And the picture spamming Makwerekwere strikes again.

You so do miss the other thread don't you.

Objection!...misleading the thread viewers

Verdict...Zero points!!
Thank you bro! He is Kwerekwere(foreigner) yet want to tell us he is a South African.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by GHKWAME1: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
all4naija: You haven't see anything yet. You will possibly give off your ghost the moment I start posting Ghanaian frustrating villagers pictures! But, I am not going to do that as a civilized person.
You Bush rat! After your Ain't going to click on your internet rat links,
you turn round to blackmail moi? person, how about posting images on this thread here huh? Foooooool! https://www.nairaland.com/1573425/enugu-village-100-people-1909/8
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
GH^KWAME:

You Bush rat! After your Ain't going to click on your internet rat links,
you turn round to blackmail moi? person, how about posting images on this thread here huh? Foooooool! https://www.nairaland.com/1573425/enugu-village-100-people-1909/8
I can barely understand you, you internet rat(i-Rat)!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Jiggaman101: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
all4naija:
Who said it is not before? It is developed by the white people which many South African blacks refused to admit. You are lame to be posting that comment as though we are not aware of that and arguing based on something different.

Are the white people not South Africans, South Africa was developed by not just whites but blacks, Indians, coloreds, whites and Chinese. That's why it is called the rainbow nation. At the end of the day they are all South Africans. Give credit where credit is due and move on.

Without whites South Africa will be like Botswana which is one of the best if not the best country in Africa.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Are the white people not South Africans, South Africa was developed by not just whites but blacks, Indians, coloreds, whites and Chinese. That's why it is called the rainbow nation. At the end of the day they are all South Africans. Give credit where credit is due and move on.

Without whites South Africa will be like Botswana which is one of the best if not the best country in Africa.
Are you serious? Why is it that only few are opportune in that country if really what you say is true? You should be looking at the inequality index of your country by now before coming here again to post another senseless comment. The 'Rainbow nation' is a term coined to deceive people as there is still high animosity in the people while the blacks and white people cannot get along very well.I think you are hiding something importance here. The white people developed South Africa the reason why they were able to create Apartheid government, and you quite know what that means.

Without white South Africans you country will probably be worse than Somalia. Using Botswana as an example makes you looks like somebody fantasizing than facing reality because there is always a country doing well in every region to use as example. Like Cape Verde is doing well in West Africa, Seychelles and Mauritius in East Coast,etc.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Jiggaman101: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
all4naija:
Are you serious? Why is it that only few are opportune in that country if really what you say is true? You should be looking at the inequality index of your country by now before coming here again to post another senseless comment. The 'Rainbow nation' is a term coined to deceive people as there is still high animosity in the people while the blacks and white people cannot get along very well.I think you are hiding something importance here. The white people developed South Africa the reason why they were able to create Apartheid government, and you quite know what that means.

Without white South Africans you country will probably be worse than Somalia. Using Botswana as an example makes you looks like somebody fantasizing than facing reality because there is always a country doing well in every region to use as example. Like Cape Verde is doing well in West Africa, Seychelles and Mauritius in East Coast,etc.
[/i]

First of all you know I am not a South African. It is just the truth. Average South African live better than the average African. There are inequality in every nation even communist nation let alone a capital nation. Go to America and you will see the same inequality. The fact still remains that South Africans are doing good, so give them credit. Whether it is white built or black built or Indian built, they are all South Africans.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jigga_man101:

First of all you know I am not a South African. It is just the truth. Average South African live better than the average African. There are inequality in every nation even communist nation let alone a capital nation. Go to America and you will see the same inequality. The fact still remains that South Africans are doing good, so give them credit. Whether it is white built or black built or Indian built, they are all South Africans.
What are you talking about? I cannot make sense of this particular comment. Doesn't the world worst inequality mean a thing to you? Do you mean give credit to xenophobes, HIV/AIDS, world worst crimes rate,young women molestation,etc?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
South Africa assumed to be the most developed nation in Africa often fails to meet up to expectation. It is very palpable the very reason the national team couldn't qualify for the FIFA world cup, Brazil 2014. That is a big shame on the Bafana Banana team while Nigeria is making the continent proud in Brazil. I hope South Africans are supporting the Super Eagles at the world cup else they are just too envious to do so.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 28, 2014
The foolishness continues....

quote author=all4naija]South Africa assumed to be the most developed nation in Africa often fails to meet up to expectation. It is very palpable the very reason the national team couldn't qualify for the FIFA world cup, Brazil 2014. That is a big shame on the Bafana Banana team while Nigeria is making the continent proud in Brazil. I hope South Africans are supporting the Super Eagles at the world cup else they are just too envious to do so.

[/quote]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 28, 2014
To qualify for world cup does not mean one is developed otherwise countries like China would easily qualify however hosting can be associated with DEVELOPED...indeed south Africans are supporting Nigeria and Algeria ,only a fool like you can doubt that...

quote author=all4naija]South Africa assumed to be the most developed nation in Africa often fails to meet up to expectation. It is very palpable the very reason the national team couldn't qualify for the FIFA world cup, Brazil 2014. That is a big shame on the Bafana Banana team while Nigeria is making the continent proud in Brazil. I hope South Africans are supporting the Super Eagles at the world cup else they are just too envious to do so.

[/quote]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2014
EroZA:
The foolishness continues....

Okay! Noisemaker!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 29, 2014
EroZA:
To qualify for world cup does not mean one is developed otherwise countries like China would easily qualify however hosting can be associated with DEVELOPED...indeed south Africans are supporting Nigeria and Algeria ,only a fool like you can doubt that...

@bolded Mfethwu, zikhulumele wena wedwa assomblief, ungasfaki thin'abanye. Ta!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 29, 2014
haiboo ukhuluma ngani mta ka Baba?

Motlalentoa:
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Motlalentoa:
What are you talking about, you kwerekwere?! Please, don't say anything about the Nigerian Super Eagle because the team can whip your Bafana Banana's bottom anytime! Bwahahaha...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
EroZA:
haiboo ukhuluma ngani mta ka Baba?

Oh, yeah! Speak the language I can understand. This is an English forum,please. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Why is it that South Africans cannot play soccer despite the claim to be the most developed nation in Africa? Oh... I realized it is developed by the white people of that society. A big compliment to the white people in South Africa for providing the infrastructure.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Helghast: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
all4naija: Oh, yeah! Speak the language I can understand. This is an English forum,please. lipsrsealed angry
dude not everything is about you, no one complains when Nigerians write in their native languages, this is Africa not U.S.A...and you're crazy qualifing for the world cup doesn't mean you're developed you dumbass
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Never mind,I was responding to my home boy

all4naija: Oh, yeah! Speak the language I can understand. This is an English forum,please. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
kwa kwa kwa kwa...all4KAK in full foolishness bay

my elder you are a fool

all4naija: What are you talking about, you [b][/b]kwerekwere?! Please, don't say anything about the Nigerian Super Eagle because the team can whip your Bafana Banana's bottom anytime! Bwahahaha...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Helghast: dude not everything is about you, no one complains when Nigerians write in their native languages, this is Africa not U.S.A...and you're crazy qualifying for the world cup doesn't mean you're developed you dumbass

You need to call the police for me and tell them I have being brutalizing the weak South African bottoms in this forum! Nobody is going to listen to your childish cry because you are irrelevant in your primitive man's language.

However, you should know by now that it is an English forum and you must follow the rules here.

I don't know why South Africa couldn't qualify for Brazil for having the best sport infrastructure and personnel in Africa though. This helps us to understand that the 2010 FIFA world cup in that country is a white elephant. This is a nation with no legacy to show for hosting the world cup in the past and the people giving excuse for their team failing to qualify for Brazil 2014. What a big shame on that country's pride.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
EroZA: Never mind,I was responding to my home boy

You better control your home boy before I boot his a. s. s to Township squalor!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
EroZA:
kwa kwa kwa kwa...all4KAK in full foolishness bay

my elder you are a fool

You are probably laughing with your unwashed mouth. Please, refrain from making fool of yourself by communicating in your native language when you could say the same thing in English.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
all4KAK

all4naija: You are probably laughing with your unwashed mouth. Please, refrain from making fool of yourself by communicating in your native language when you could say the same thing in English.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
EroZA:
all4KAK

I am glad there are still white people living in South Africa. If not, that country would have been like Somalia by now. Rejoice for your petty development, EroZA! grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
They are nowhere to go,this is their country....you people messed up the good infrastructures left by the British,you must be grateful for the Chinese who are doing some developmental projects there,hopefully you'll maintain them....be proud of who you are , what you have and stop comparing yourself with other people,jelousy will shorten your life..

remember There is God oo

all4naija: I am glad there are still white people living in South Africa. If not, that country would have been like Somalia by now. Rejoice for your petty development, EroZA! grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
EroZA: They are nowhere to go,this is their country....you people messed up the good infrastructures left by the British,you must be grateful for the Chinese who are doing some developmental projects there,hopefully you'll maintain them....be proud of who you are , what you have and stop comparing yourself with other people,jelousy will shorten your life..

remember There is God oo

Oh, my gosh! They are now South Africans, after-all, many of you have remorse for them for the post-Apartheid injustice. Please, tell me something I don't know about your country's white population who most of you should be grateful of for proving the infrastructure you brag about today.

The fact that Nigerians improved on what the colonialists left is a testament to the present infrastructural facilities across the nation. There are no white Nigerians that much(we have Americans,Brits, Lebanese and Chinese - not whites as such, etc) in Nigeria and if they were Nigeria would have been developed like Singapore by now beating your petty development hands-down. As for the Chinese doing the construction works, they aren't providing them for free. There are still good number of indigenous Nigerian contractors doing their best in providing what is needed in that sector.

Talking about maintenance, I hope you heard of Eko Atlantic City in Lagos which is probably going to be the most modern in Africa and the SMART city in Abuja being constructed and approved respectively. Before you will know it Nigerian cities will look like Dubai with skyscrapers which would make you envious the more of this great nation. When you finally have a heart attack I won't cry for you. Sorry, I can't help you!

Did you say I am jealous of your country? Jeez! Why should I be jealous of Township qualor where they make use of bucket poo system. Hahaha...

P.S: Our Super Eagle is still doing it great in Brazil 2014. South Africans are at home gnashing their teeth and cursing their Bafana Banana team for not qualifying. Bwahaha... grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
all4naija: Oh, my gosh! They are now South Africans, after-all, many of you have remorse for them for the post Apartheid injustice. Please, tell me something I don't know about your country's white population who most of you should be grateful of for proving the infrastructure you brag about today.

The fact that Nigerians improved on what the colonialists left is a testament to the present infrastructural facilities across the nation. There are no white Nigerians that much(we have Americans,Brits, Lebanese and Chinese - not whites as such, etc) in Nigeria and if they were Nigeria would have been developed like Singapore by now beating your petty development hands-down. As for the Chinese doing the construction works, they are providing them for free. There are still good number of indigenous Nigerian contractors doing their best in providing what is needed in that sector.

Talking about maintenance, I hope you heard of Eko Atlantic City in Lagos which is probably going to be the most modern in Africa and the SMART city in Abuja being constructed and approved respectively. Before you will know it Nigerian cities will look like Dubai with skyscrapers which would make you envious the more of this great nation. When you finally have a heart attack I won't cry for you. Sorry, I can't help you!

Did you say I am jealous of your country? Jeez! Why should I be jealous of Township qualor where they make use of bucket poo system. Hahaha...

P.S: Our Super Eagle is still doing it great in Brazil 2014. South Africans are at home gnashing their teeth and cursing their Bafana Banana team for not qualifying. Bwahaha... grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
there is something that I don't understand with you and some of your country men,why everytime when you debate issues related to SA,you always sound angry?you even fail to acknowledge things that you are aware of..

whatever development taking place there is for you Nigerians,keep it up...if a country called SA is causing you headache unfortunately you have no choice but to live with that until the end of your world..if indeed showing artificial muscles is part of your culture,who am I to criticize,keep on showing those muscles maybe that's how you generate peace of mind..

all4naija: Oh, my gosh! They are now South Africans, after-all, many of you have remorse for them for the post Apartheid injustice. Please, tell me something I don't know about your country's white population who most of you should be grateful of for proving the infrastructure you brag about today.

The fact that Nigerians improved on what the colonialists left is a testament to the present infrastructural facilities across the nation. There are no white Nigerians that much(we have Americans,Brits, Lebanese and Chinese - not whites as such, etc) in Nigeria and if they were Nigeria would have been developed like Singapore by now beating your petty development hands-down. As for the Chinese doing the construction works, they are providing them for free. There are still good number of indigenous Nigerian contractors doing their best in providing what is needed in that sector.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
EroZA: there is something that I don't understand with you and some of your country men,why everytime when you debate issues related to SA,you always sound angry?you even fail to acknowledge things that you are aware of..

whatever development taking place there is for you Nigerians,keep it up...if a country called SA is causing you headache unfortunately you have no choice but to live with that until the end of your world..if indeed showing artificial muscles is part of your culture,who am I to criticize,keep on showing those muscles maybe that's how you generate peace of mind..

Did you see any anger in my post? I usually laugh over your overrated country, the most developed nation in Africa the people don't do things in commensurate with. Let's talk about your xenophobic inclinations in your society a little. How good numbers of Africans were murdered and torched alive during the attacks still remained gruesome images registered in my brain. I can't imagine fellow Africans are killing their very own in what seemed to be a misunderstanding incidence. This helps us to know what the scene would look like when it involves others whose skin colors are different, in this case, the white, Chinese,etc people.

I am not having any headache over your country's citizens inability to show they are civilized and organized in nature. That is a sad thing to be coming from the nation you pride so much here. It is unacceptable and complete absurd.

There is nothing artificial in telling you about the truth of the matter. This is representing Nigeria as the true GIANT of Africa as South Africans couldn't prove they have come of age to live like civilized people.

Do you really wanna go? Talking about culture your country is arguably no way as vast as the Nigeria's. You would agree with me that culture in South Africa has not been able to exist beyond primitiveness and savagery that's extended to the modern day society of that nation. I hope Nigeria is not following such footstep in planning for the future. We chose to be different by embracing modernity, keep the part of the culture that is meaningful in contemporary and put those not necessarily relevant in the Museum to remind us of how we used to live.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.