Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183228 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite the silly offspring of a mad woman with gorilla brains don't run yet because I'm not done with you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

You're trying to run, hence the deviation but I won't let you run...

Let's go back to our initial discourse.

You consider kano and Ibadan with rotten infrastructures of the 60s as cities, simply because they're populated? grin grin

You are a cretinous person!

The initial discourse was:

1) Name one village with a large population.

2) Explain to us what makes a city.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize: Sagamite the silly offspring of a mad woman with gorilla brains don't run yet because I'm not done with you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Name the village where your mother's gorilla family are counted as humans that then made the village have a large population. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

The initial discourse was:

Your dumbness is legendary... grin grin

I said:

iconize: Nigerians should get educated because Y'all find it real hard to differentiate between glorified urban ghettos and cities.

What makes a city in Nigeria, population?

And you said:

Sagamite:

What do you think usually makes a place a city if not population, person?

So you think this your moronic reasoning is what is termed "educated"?

A moronic piece of shyt product from a failed education system is telling others to get educated!

Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin

Now explain to me why a place with no electricity, good roads and portable water, but with rotten infrastructures of the 60s should be considered a city?

And also explain why you think population is the only determinant of a city...

If you can't answer these questions correctly, then I'll be convinced that a mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

Your dumbness is legendary... grin grin

I said:

And you said:

Now explain to me why a place with no electricity, good roads and portable water, but with rotten infrastructures of the 60s should be considered a city?

And I also explain why you think population is the only determinant of a city...

Do the following:

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Do the following:

This drunk is mentally and intellectually handicapped. grin grin grin grin grin

Did I say there's a village with a large population? NO

But you said population determines a city.

And I said:

"Now explain to me why a place with no electricity, good roads and portable water, but with rotten infrastructures of the 60s should be considered a city?"

If you can't answer this question correctly, then I'll be convinced that a mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Name the village where your mother's gorilla family are counted as humans that then made the village have a large population. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're being restive, just relax and answer my questions. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

This drunk is mentally and intellectually handicapped. grin grin grin grin grin

And I said:

"Now explain to me why a place with no electricity, good roads and portable water, but with rotten infrastructures of the 60s should be considered a city?"

If you can't answer this question correctly, then I'll be convinced that a mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

You're boring me with your foolishness... grin grin grin

iconize:

And I said:

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
South African blacks are not educated! They are the people found in squalor of Townships carrying weapons looking for African immigrants to attack on the streets. They are xenophobes!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
All4naija, I'm very sorry we're doing this here... :-

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize: All4naija, I'm very sorry we're doing this here... :-
There is no prob about that,bro. I see that Sagamite to be an insolent f o o l who needs to be spanked on his smelling butt!

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
all4naija: There is no prob about that,bro. I see that Sagamite to be an insolent f o o l who needs to be spanked on his smelling butt!

Thanks man! grin

I'm putting patriotism aside, to tackle him.

I asked a simple question:

"What makes a city in Nigeria, population?"

And the dunce attacked me asking what usually determines a city if not population...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
NewNigeriaMind, you're another dunce that attacked me. So I'm inviting you to this thread. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite the silly offspring of a mad woman with gorilla brains don't run yet because I'm not done with you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm determined to cure your lunacy today. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sibling rivalry.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize: Sagamite the silly offspring of a mad woman with gorilla brains don't run yet because I'm not done with you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm determined to cure your lunacy today. grin

You are a cretinous friend!

Tell us what village you gorilla mama is from. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
all4naija: There is no prob about that,bro. I see that Sagamite to be an insolent f o o l who needs to be spanked on his smelling butt!

Cretinous fagggot, did I hear you talk about my butt?

Do I look like one of you sick AIDS-ridden deviants?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Tell us what village you gorilla mama is from. grin grin grin grin grin

You're a dunce with lemon coloured pee for brains. grin grin grin grin grin

Stop copying my lines! I see you seriously lack creative thinking.. grin grin

iconize:

And I said:

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
all4naija: South African blacks are not educated! They are the people found in squalor of Townships carrying weapons looking for African immigrants to attack on the streets. They are xenophobes!

person, and are your Nigerians any better?

You know your type would be set alight and burnt to death in Nigeria if you ever had the stupidity and audacity to go and declare your homosexuality in public. grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

You're a dunce with lemon coloured pee for brains. grin grin grin grin grin

Stop copying my lines! I see you seriously lack creative thinking.. grin grin

TELL US the:

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

TELL US the:

Mo_ronic offspring of a mad woman with gorilla brains.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

iconize:

And I said:

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

Mo_ronic offspring of a mad woman with gorilla brains.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, you are still describing your mother? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

You know your type would be set alight and burnt to death in Nigeria if you ever had the stupidity and audacity to go and declare your homosexuality in public. grin

Cowardly dunce! grin grin grin

Leave him alone, Face me!

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Where's the other lunatic, NewNigeriaMind...

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

person, you are still describing your mother? grin grin grin grin grin

You've lemon coloured pee for brains... grin grin grin

Dullards like you deserve to be taken to Sahara desert and shot in the eyes.

You keep claiming a clever_dick whilst you know nothing but how to p_imp your mother for peanuts... grin grin grin grin

iconize:

And I said:

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

You've lemon coloured pee for brains... grin grin grin

Dullards like you deserve to be taken to Sahara desert and shot in the eyes.

You keep claiming a clever_dick whilst you know nothing but how to p_imp your mother for peanuts... grin grin grin grin

person, did your mother tell you that your brother is your real father? grin grin grin grin grin

It is such looseness in her family of gorillas that made her village have a large population. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

Cowardly dunce! grin grin grin

Leave him alone, Face me!

person you are pissed I attacked your boyfriend? grin grin grin grin grin

Another bloody fagggot. grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

person you are pissed I attacked your boyfriend? grin grin grin grin grin

Another bloody fagggot. grin

Drunken thief with lemon coloured pee for brains.. grin grin

You're boring me with your dumbness, just answer my question(s).
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

person, did your mother tell you that your brother is your real father? grin grin grin grin grin

It is such looseness in her family of gorillas that made her village have a large population. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lunatic!

A drunken thieving p_imp, that p_imped his own mother for a cup of ice cream. grin grin grin

A mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you, hence the dumbness. grin grin grin grin

iconize:

And I said:

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

Lunatic!

A drunken thieving p_imp, that p_imped his own mother for a cup of ice cream. grin grin grin

A mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you, hence the dumbness. grin grin grin grin

Fagggot, I have pissed you off by attacking your man? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See him defending his biatch. "Sagamite, leave him alone, face me!" grin grin grin grin grin

Fagggot! Brother and son to one man. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.