Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183437 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Durbs bridge to link Durbs south/point area and main CBD approved by the premier already. grin grin grin grin
This got Australians talking on Engineerin sites...

Naaigayria, SA doesn't even count Naaigayria as a Competitor we count OZ, NZ etc...not u moegoes/mugus. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes am told the word "mugu" was taken by Naaigayrian immigrants in Jozi to Naaigayria just like the word "chommy". These days Naaigayrians use SA slang words...Thats SA's influence on Naaigayria as Igbokwe said when he critisised the 419 economists

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
When are we going to invade South Africa with our strong military? So that the silly Ghanaian 'kwerekwere' can be kidnapped and send to Nigeria for questioning.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your pipe dream upgrade will never be at this level thats just only DURBAN, Bigger than current Abuja and planned upgrade that will never be built, your politicians know how to find ways to eat your oil money and dine in SA. They come here for medical check ups and shopping. While they tell Naaigayrians, we are getting there ooo.Ogas grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thats just Durban south not showing the north side and beachfront and Moses Mabhida stadium.

The roads that Naaigayria is still dreaming of are already there in SA cities like PE,DBN,GEORGE,EL,KNYSNA,MOSSEL BAY,UMHLANGA,CAPE TOWN ETC...These cities stretch from Alexandra Bay near Nambia border on Atlantic ocean all the way to Kosi Bay near Mozambique border on the Indian coean.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1645784_deebs_jpeg07821dc609aff2dca15376d072744c81
I don't see anything special in the images you posted. It is like underpopulated Lagos city.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: THE FLY...One and only All4naija/iconize/August flying all over the blindly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are disgusting! Smelling human being playing with diseases! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: THE FLY...One and only All4naija/iconize/August flying all over the blindly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Burnt skinned gaynaian t-wat is that what you're having for dinner...?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2014
all4naija:
I don't see anything special in the images you posted. It is like underpopulated Lagos city.
You say this City is similar or same size with lagos, did you know this is the 3rd biggest city in SA, not even 1st.

How many skyscrapers do Lagos have. I can imagine how those elevators function because there is hardly electricity in that town.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2014
14:
You say this City is similar or same size with lagos, did you know this is the 3rd biggest city in SA, not even 1st.

How many skyscrapers do Lagos have. I can imagine how those elevators function because there is hardly electricity in that town.
I mean the tall buildings. Well, there is nothing special in them. Lagos is bigger than any South African city in urban landmass and population density.

The elevators and escalators in Lagos city are functioning properly. Is there any escalator in SilverTown? I am just curious to know.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Your strong military should firstly invade sambisa forest

all4naija: When are we going to invade South Africa with our strong military? So that the silly Ghanaian 'kwerekwere' can be kidnapped and send to Nigeria for questioning.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2014
@EroZA
I saw on TV the other day their army members saying they are tired of fighting Boko Haram (have better weaponry than Naaigayrian army). That was shown on CNN, eNCA Africa grin grin grin grin grin their cowards refused to fight BH cos they said their weaponry was INFERIOR. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2014
"I've always been somewhat amazed how South African poor areas look somewhat clean and orderly for what they are."
This comment is from an American citizen who has been to SA Soweto and Cape Flats wink wink wink wink wink wink
I have seen Japanese,Brazilians,Mexicans,Germans etc. saying the same on skyscrapercity on HOUSING DISCUSSIONS.

BIG UPS SOUTH AFRICA FOR LOOKING AFTER THE POOR. You guys have met MDGs already and working towards "Fully fledged 1st world status". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"FORM, SPACE AND ORDER".

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2014
Guys from USA showing off their low income areas, there were guys from Mexico,Brazil,RSA,Turkey,Egypt,Algeria,Thailand etc..

For me this looks like somewhere in SA especially Cape Flats wink wink wink

We/RSA love and live HOUSING Naaigayrians. "MAN AND HIS SHELTER".

UNITED STATES SOCIAL HOUSING...THIS SOMEWHERE IN SAN FRANSISCO.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Brazil, Rio De Jeneiro low cost host housing. grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Lol,homeboy these people are deceived by their imagination

AwodwaGyanOniwe: @EroZA
I saw on TV the other their army memers saying they are tired of fighting. That was shown on CNN, eNCA Africa grin grin grin grin grin their cowards refused to fight BH cos they said their weaponry was INFERIOR. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2014
^^^^^Both USA's and Brazil's neighbourhoods look like RSA hoods. Even Americans confessed RSA and USA have alot of similarities in infrastructure. While Brazil has a similar socio economic (both hosted big events like world cup successfully/BRICS members) problems like RSA both have managed to lift their citizens to middle class status in the past 10 years. grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chile social housing grin
Prof Noero's nonsence we can see where it comes from now and tried to bring that to SA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Scotland social housing

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
England old council housing, they had council houses long ago just like RSA. grin
Wayne Rooney and John Terry come from these areas.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
New look SA social housing cheesy grin grin grin grin wink
PE and the Cape flats..

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin
PE where are you Sol ....

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Another developemt in SA
Port Elizabeth, North end beach. This will be built at the old harbour. Everything now, ships and docks have been moved to New Coega port. grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
looking towards the planned development. grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
PE ....Im trying to think of a Naaigayrian city that is better than any SA city but am failing to find one kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
EroZA: Your strong military should firstly invade sambisa forest
You don't know what is happening to our military. We have purchased some new weaponry and equipment from the USA and few from Russia to decimate your weak and boring army. What South Africans are good at is to show their well polished equipment thinking it will win a battle in the hands of their non-skillful officers. That is the same reason why the CAR Seleka's child rebels killed and chased your army out of their domain. Boko Haram hasn't been able to win the battle even though they are fighting across the borders. They are insurgents for goodness sake and Seleka rebels aren't.

Tell that your Ghanaian 'Kwerekwere' and to beware of Nigerians because when South Africa is finally invaded he will be taken captive for questioning on profanity.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: "I've always been somewhat amazed how South African poor areas look somewhat clean and orderly for what they are."
This comment is from an American citizen who has been to SA Soweto and Cape Flats wink wink wink wink wink wink
I have seen Japanese,Brazilians,Mexicans,Germans etc. saying the same on skyscrapercity on HOUSING DISCUSSIONS.

BIG UPS SOUTH AFRICA FOR LOOKING AFTER THE POOR. You guys have met MDGs already and working towards "Fully fledged 1st world status". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"FORM, SPACE AND ORDER".

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1648205_sac_n_jpeg4847c610e7a312f71fb2a2c9a7f0ea77
Not with those match boxes meant for black people only. Jeez! You must be on your amphetamine again. You keep making fool of yourself and forget to post the slum of Soweto. Using Google image to search Soweto would give loads of slum in that area occupied by the bucket poo system people.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: PE ....Im trying to think of a Naaigayrian city that is better than any SA city but am failing to find one kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lagos is more developed and better than Port Elizabeth!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Another developemt in SA
Port Elizabeth, North end beach. This will be built at the old harbour. Everything now, ships and docks have been moved to New Coega port. grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1648465_peet_jpegeb67cb9b40a87f1facfcbf333beadf8e

Keep on dreaming and think those modern building will be built. You would end up having grey hair without hearing about approval of that project image you posted there. Show me something under construction not some computer drawing. Bwahahaha...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: New look SA social housing cheesy grin grin grin grin wink
PE and the Cape flats..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1648372_warm_jpeg432b42dd2ee518212675d685a780c4bf

That building looks like a public toilet in some poor African cities. I can't beleive the most developed nation on the continent is building that for it citizens. Jeez! cheesy grin angry lipsrsealed
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Lagos is 50 years behind HARARE of Zimbabwe. FACT even UN Habitat and other research groups prove this FACT.

grin grin grin grin Please check that DOT CBD Surrounded by SLUM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Note:Naaigayria's SLUM POPULATION is increasing Monday remind me of posting STATS. grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Paniki All4naija/Iconize and other names exposed himself the other day.
I roughed off his feathers witha "FLY PIC" and he got angry. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: grin grin grin grin
Lagos is 50 years behind HARARE of Zimbabwe. FACT even UN Habitat and other research groups prove this FACT.

grin grin grin grin Please check that DOT CBD Surrounded by SLUM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Note:Naaigayria's SLUM POPULATION is increasing Monday remind me of posting STATS. grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1648694_map5d_giffb22de6fa8af821c919a67b37422cd62
Doesn't that image prove in relative term South African city like Johannesburg is worse? In relative to Lagos population that is on the manageable side of things. Bwahahaha... Your evidences are waste of time.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Paniki All4naija/Iconize and other names exposed himsef the other day.
I roughed off his feathers witha "FLY PIC" and he got angry. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't understand what you are talking about! You dirty Kwerekwere! angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Last time I got banned for exposing your foolishness...

continue playing that child game with your peers,the 12 year olds

all4naija:
You don't know what is happening to our military. We have purchased some new weaponry and equipment from the USA and few from Russia to decimate your weak and boring army. What South Africans are good at is to show their well polished equipment thinking it will win a battle in the hands of their non-skillful officers. That is the same reason why the CAR Seleka's child rebels killed and chased your army out of their domain. Boko Haram hasn't been able to win the battle even though they are fighting across the borders. They are insurgents for goodness sake and Seleka rebels aren't.

Tell that your Ghanaian 'Kwerekwere' and to beware of Nigerians because when South Africa is finally invaded he will be taken captive for questioning on profanity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.