Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183202 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Desparate flat head ooo.

Show us statistics of gayna, you leech! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
I whipped craigb to the extent that he denied himself, and confessed that introducing the word "blek" on this thread is his only achievement in life. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
iconize: I whipped craigb to the extent that he denied himself, and confessed that introducing the word "blek" on this thread is his only achievement in life. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, that's why you keep asking me to tell you what I am. Sure, dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

Yes, that's why you keep asking me to tell you what I am. Sure, dude.

You're a beast of no nation with no identity, we all know that. grin grin grin grin grin

But you tried to deny your moronic self. grin grin

Now tell me, are you blek, pink or brown?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

You're a beast of no nation with no identity, we all know that. grin grin grin grin grin

And if you keep repeating the same thing you'll be smarter.

Robotic malfunction.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
South Africa is overrated! PERIOD!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

[s]And if you keep repeating the same thing you'll be smarter.[/s]

Robotic malfunction.

Drug-crazed thieving dunce.
Try harder.

Moronic nation, moronic peeps.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
all4naija: South Africa is overrated! PERIOD!

Highly overrated.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Our universities...just residences grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
grin cool kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Township high schools... grin grin ;Dlook the grass is GREEN AND NOT ARTIFICIAL PITCHES like the Naaiagyrian league. grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
UJ Soweto campus....residence under construction oo. grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
SA hoods look like USA hoods...tarred roads, 24 hr electrcity,running water/tap water 24hr, rubbish collected every week.
These things happen all over SA from low income areas to upper income areas.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Our universities...just residences grin grin grin grin grin

Show us gaynaian universities!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

CraigB is a lost English speaking wanna be Johnny Clegg "mukiwa" from Kwazulu natal, probably of Jewish ancestry(hence the liberal views compared to a typical Afrikaaner)

Dance Zulu boy.... Dance!!

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDJDX-FuKHc[/flash]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Morpheus24
yes he is. Is that a crime MR IBU/FLAT HEAD

Whats wrong with that?Most SA Jews get along with blacks and were part of the fight against Anglo-Saxon Boers.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @Morpheus24
yes he is. Is that a crime MR IBU/FLAT HEAD
Whats wrong with that?Most SA Jews get along with blacks and were part of the fight against Anglo-Saxon Boers.

Never said it was a crime, just setting the "context"
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe:
Visit the HISTORY THGREADS....I have it all.
Let me LECTURE U ABOUT AFRICAN HISTORY FLAT HEAD. SA UNIVERSITY AREN'T RANKED IN TOP 10 IN AFRICA FOR NOTHING. Europeans looked down on Igbo slaves especially males as they were lazy,suicidal and dumb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kongo Kingdom supplied the largest number of Slaves to
USA=Angola-Congo 35%-40%, West Africa 55%-60% mainly Senegambia
Cuba=40% Angola-Congo
Haiti=Angola-Congo 50%
Brazil=Angola-Congo 70%and Suriname=Angola-Congo 40%
and other small Carribean islands Bahamas,Caricao,St Kitts,St Thomas.

In these areas/countries mentioned above they imported more ANGOLA-CONGO SLAVES than any other African region.FACT.

NOTE: Europeans liked Angola-Congolese for STAMINA and hardowrk hence they were mainly used for GANG LABOUR. While for HOUSE NEGRO work Europeans liked Senegambians.

Point 1.... Your "stats" show West African(non bantu) at 60% flowing to the US and the Angola-Congo bantus spread out at a relative 40% to the rest of the Americas. What is the make up of the other missing 60% to the Americas?, if it is non bantu, then how do you assert that AA's are primarily BANTU!

Point 2... Seeing that the average physical build of a Sene-gambian was and is still superior to that of an Angola-congo, I highly doubt your second assertion is accurate.

Point 3. I do not recall anywhere a particular ethnic group were singled out as "lazy" when they got to the Americas, however there is evidence of Captain's logs that show the "Igbos" were prone to jumping off the ships. This is based on their cultural beliefs that they would return to the land of the spirits in their native countries.

Ha Kweku, don't fibb o!

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
morpheus24:

CraigB is a lost English speaking wanna be Johnny Clegg "mukiwa" from Kwazulu natal, probably of Jewish ancestry(hence the liberal views compared to a typical Afrikaaner)

Dance Zulu boy.... Dance!!

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDJDX-FuKHc[/flash]

I know he's Zulu.

But he denied himself(blame it on inferiority complex).

By the way, where's Zdee?

I was told he's serving a jail term in Durban. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by otumfour(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: SA hoods look like USA hoods...tarred roads, 24 hr electrcity,running water/tap water 24hr, rubbish collected every week.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I LOVE THE WAY YOU KEEP PUTTING THESE NIGERIAN MONKEYS IN THEIR PLACE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ride on AwodwaGyanOniwe

Its so easy to diss a nigerian grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I LOVE THE WAY YOU KEEP PUTTING THESE NIGERIAN MONKEYS IN THEIR PLACE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ride on AwodwaGyanOniwe

Its so easy to diss a nigerian grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/1829894/two-nigerians-arrested-ghana-joining

Come back home.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: SA hoods look like USA hoods...tarred roads, 24 hr electrcity,running water/tap water 24hr, rubbish collected every week.

And ape-gerian hoods look like...arg never mind, the whole place is a ghetto.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:
www.nairaland.com/1829894/two-nigerians-arrested-ghana-joining
Come back home.

You don hammer am for that side die!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

And ape-gerian hoods look like...arg never mind, the whole place is a ghetto.

---
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
morpheus24:

Those gaynaians are drug-crazed.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by otumfour(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
morpheus24:

iconize:
Those gaynaians are drug-crazed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bunch of dogs licking their own balls grin grin grin grin grin

iconize can't even throw a stone

thing be say ehn, dissing a nigerian is easier than reciting 123

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
otumfour:

[s]bunch of dogs licking their own balls grin grin grin grin grin

iconize can't even throw a stone

thing be say ehn, dissing a nigerian is easier than reciting 123[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin

---
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
otumfour:

thing be say ehn, dissing a nigerian is easier than reciting 123
grin grin grin grin grin

Charly, abeg stick to standard Ghana English, your pidgin wowo!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by otumfour(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
morpheus24:

Charly, abeg stick to standard Ghana English, your pidgin wowo!

oh yeh, e worwor pass ur mama and papa rolled up in 1, shut tha fhuckup and keep getting whooped by South Africans

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
otumfour:
oh yeh, e worwor pass ur mama and papa rolled up in 1, shut tha fhuckup and keep getting whooped by South Africans

Still terrible. Sierra leone Pidgin beta pass. E show say you no be Accra boy. Na dem Kumasi people dey yarn this your kind.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Where is all4naija? I hope that he has found himself a girfreind that way his crush on SA will take a backseat.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
paniki: Where is all4naija? I hope that he has found himself a girfreind that way his crush on SA will take a backseat.
I am always here! The truth is that I have a super hot girlfriend and she is not like South African ugly women. Why would a very handsome guy like me have a crush on peasant Zulu women? Smh... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.