Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182941 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
EroZA: South africans

There's a south Africa for the bleks and another for the whites grin so which of them?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Infantile rants.

You're very pained and also dumb. grin I can visualize the look on your face. What blek south Africans don't like is; debunking their claims of being the best in Africa.
please don't commit suicide! grin

You said Nigerians are coming to your country probably because your country is "paradise", and I asked does it mean African countries are better than China because there are many Chinese in Africa.

I think your brain run on drugs, try taking more drugs. grin

You are a cretinous person!

Is your country as good as South Africa?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sagamite:

Is your country as good as South Africa?

You're beginning to stalk me. I guess you want another exposure of your dumbness. grin grin grin

Sagamite -"Population is the only determinant of a city" bwhahahahaha

Take me to your school, sagamite! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

You're beginning to stalk me. I guess you want another exposure of your dumbness. grin grin grin

Sagamite -"Population is the only determinant of a city" bwhahahahaha

Take me to your school, sagamite! grin grin grin

Is your shithole country as good as South Africa? grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sagamite:

Is your shithole country as good as South Africa? grin

Now he's beginning to copy my style! grin grin grin

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:
Now he's beginning to copy my style! grin grin grin

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps.

You are a desperate reetard!

You are terrified of my questions! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pussi!

Is your shithole country as good as South Africa? grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a desperate reetard!

You are terrified of my questions! grin grin grin grin grin

Talk about questions that would bombard the thread! grin grin

Questions like;

What else makes a city if not population? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Talk about questions that would bombard the thread! grin grin

Questions like;

What else makes a city if not population? grin grin grin

Pussi!

Is your shithole country as good as South Africa? Why are you arguing with people better than you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

South Africa, south Africa!

Who are those producing the cars, whites or bleks? grin grin

South Africans. We don't see each other as black and white
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Msauza:

South Africans. We don't see each other as black and white

Delusions!

"We don't see each other as black and white" Yet there's a genocide going on in south Africa tagged "white genocide".

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jeez, these monkeylians are still at this
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Infantile rants.

You're very pained and also dumb. grin I can visualize the look on your face. What blek south Africans don't like is; debunking their claims of being the best in Africa.

You said Nigerians are coming to your country probably because your country is "paradise", and I asked does it mean African countries are better than China because there are many Chinese in Africa.

this ibo monkey is still monkeying around here.

tell me why are naai-gerians seeking assylum in SA? Do Chinese seek assylum in your zoo, or do they come there to own and whipp your primitive azzes. grin grin

gringringringringringringrin

Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags

A Nigerian policeman holds an umbrella over a Chinese expat

www.nairaland.com/attachments/552194_China_in_Afrika_0_jpgb957255b2a72a3f626390c5718c2205d

Maaji Meriga
By SaharaReporters, New York
The Chinese kick Nigerian workers on the testicles when they are not submissive.

If you are a Nigerian working for the Chinese, you are at risk of losing your private parts, says Maaji Meriga, after he practically lost the use of his manhood while working to construct railway tracks in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital, for the China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC), a major overseas interest of the Chinese government.

http://saharareporters.com/report/chinese-expats-treat-nigerian-employees-punching-bags

poor naai-gerian ape got his boon azz whipped by his chinco master grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/552193_Maaji_Meriga_jpg45d541167aa0868730418c620c412109
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Centrifude(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Yes!

Rather you spend your time in attacking foreigners, hating on foreigners, accusing foreigners, taking drugs like its honey and molesting teenage girls.

Rather spend your time killing scores of peoples because or a crazy religion, and kidnapping and raping over 200 girls, and also kidnapping grown men and young boys, while blowing up your own capital city, raping, eating dogs and gorillas.
Spreading ebola, committing crimes all over the world, selling drugs and selling people like they were livestock.

Two can play this game.

only a fool like you can believe that an entire nation must be held for crimes committed by a few people.

Go r*pe a goat Motherf*cker
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:
Delusions!
"We don't see each other as black and white" Yet there's a genocide going on in south Africa tagged "white genocide".

Do you mean you pseudo genocide? That comes from people who cannot accept democracy and start scattering false photoshopped pics of genocide on the net to make it look like they are under oppression.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Centrifude(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Infantile rants.

The difference between chinese and nigerians is that they don't come here to stay, they don't stand in line for 3weeks at home affairs fighting each other like street dogs just to get South African or African citizen ship, Nigerian march and demand to be accepted as citizens, and ask for permanent residence, Chinese people are just here to milk the continent dry while enriching their own homes unlike you f*cktards, you people care so much about what happens in S.A while we don't give a shit about Nigeria. Go eat a tard Sandwich Motherf*cker since most of you people don't even know what a working toilet looks like.

I don't deny the fact that S.A has a long way to go and has its fair share of problems, and we are still a developing country, we are not the best but we are way better than you F*kers
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Centrifude:

Rather spend your time killing scores of peoples because or a crazy religion, and kidnapping and raping over 200 girls, and also kidnapping grown men and young bombs, while blowing up your own capital city, raping, eating dogs and gorillas.
Spreading ebola, committing crimes all over the world, selling drugs and selling people like they were livestock.

Two can play this game.

only a fool like you can believe that an entire nation can be judged by one mans actions.

Go r*pe a goat Motherf*cker

grin grin grin

I think he'd prefer a cow.

here's a naai-gerian banging a cow ( probably iconize )

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1680377_naijamancow_jpege3be95557bb56bfd2a4e78d3d32bc16a

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Centrifude(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1680377_naijamancow_jpege3be95557bb56bfd2a4e78d3d32bc16a

Lmfao it probably is him!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
created in the mind of Nigerians...

iconize:

There's a south Africa for the bleks and another for the whites grin so which of them?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Centrifude(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
I hope none of you take any of the ish i said personally, I'm a really nice guy once you get to know me.
:-/
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Msauza:

Do you mean you pseudo genocide? That comes from people who cannot accept democracy and start scattering false photoshopped pics of genocide on the net to make it look like they are under oppression.

Oh! I never knew democracy in south Africa means killing the whites and taking over their farms. grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Centrifude:

[s]The difference between chinese and nigerians is that they don't come here to stay, they don't stand in line for 3weeks at home affairs fighting each other like street dogs just to get South African or African citizen ship, Nigerian march and demand to be accepted as citizens, and ask for permanent residence, Chinese people are just here to milk the continent dry while enriching their own homes unlike you f*cktards, you people care so much about what happens in S.A while we don't give a shit about Nigeria. Go eat a tard Sandwich Motherf*cker since most of you people don't even know what a working toilet looks like.[/s]

[s]I don't deny the fact that S.A has a long way to go and has its fair share of problems, and we are still a developing country, we are not the best but we are way better than you F*kers[/s]

Its evidently clear I'm engaging a kiddo with gorilla brains. grin

Saying the Chinese don't come to stay shows how daft you're.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

grin grin grin

Bwahahahahaha! grin grin grin Zdeegrin

So this daft purple pap drinking, primitive Xhosa mugger has escaped from the prison in Durban. grin

We heard how you were thrown into prison like mandullard for brutally r--aping sweetcheecks! grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Centrifude(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Most Chinese people Complete their contracts and then move on to the next job, that's what they do all over Africa, the ones who stay are mainly the ones who are offered large salaries, because most African countries are considered high risk areas so they stay because of the job and not because they are running away from home.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Bwahahahahaha! grin grin grin Zdeegrin

So this daft purple pap drinking, primitive Xhosa mugger has escaped from the prison in Durban. grin

We heard how you were throw into prison like mandullard for brutally r--aping sweetcheecks! grin

kikikikikiki he's still as dumb as ever.

my ibo dog, you heard this from where? your goat wife? she told you all this while you were banging her.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
EroZA:
created in the mind of Nigerians...

Crap!

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Centrifude:

[s]Most Chinese people Complete their contracts and then move on to the next job, that's what they do all over Africa, the ones who stay are mainly the ones who are offered large salaries, because most African countries are considered high risk areas so they stay because of the job and not because they are running away from home.[/s]

Who says Nigerians run away from home?

You're probably a blek product of gang r--ape striving to get some education like Zdee. grin grin grin

You're still dumb, go and read about the Chinese peeps, they're somewhat nomadic in nature.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

they come there to own and whipp your primitive azzes.

tell me, why r your monkey brothers seeking assylum in SA?

[i]A Nigerian policeman holds an umbrella over a Chinese
expat[/i ]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/552194_China_in_Afrika_0_jpgb957255b2a72a3f626390c5718c2205d
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

kikikikikiki he's still as dumb as ever.

my ibo dog, you heard this from where? your goat wife? she told you all this while you were banging her.. cheesy cheesy

Bwhahahahaha!

Your guess work has led you to no where rather than prison. grin grin grin

You brutally had canal knowledge of sweetcheecks, tsfikwaa(sic) bombarded us with the news! grin grin

So Hot r--apist, how did you manage to escape? grin

Cowardice is an Xhosa thingy! Mandullard showed it and you followed suit. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Who says Nigerians run away from home?

You're probably a blek product of gang r--ape striving to get some education like Zdee. grin grin grin

You're still dumb, go and read about the Chinese peeps, they're somewhat nomadic in nature.

why r naai-gerians seeking assylum in SA.

You're too dumb to comprehend what assylum means?

EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Immigrants Seek Asylum Under Harsh Conditions In South Africa

[img]http://4.bp..com/-1JqlyYytKS0/VABDK76EUvI/AAAAAAADbz4/V7OoE7r09cM/s1600/00.png[/img]

http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/28/exclusive-nigerian-immigrants-seek-asylum-under-harsh-conditions-south-africa
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

they come there to own and whipp your primitive azzes.

tell me, why r your monkey brothers seeking assylum in SA?

[i]A Nigerian policeman holds an umbrella over a Chinese
expat[/i ]

Which is better, holding just an umbrella over a white man or getting incessantly kicked by the whites? grin

You're still pained from the last bashing you received in March, hence you're in a haste to retaliate. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.