Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? (960 Views)

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by razznaija(f): 3:01am On Mar 22, 2012
I met this guy in school a few weeks ago, when i first met him, i just fell completely in lust/love with him. I was too nervous to approach him and i don't take any classes with him so my chances of ever speaking to him were very slim. Finally, one day i had an opportunity to speak to him because he started taking chemistry and i also have chemistry the same time with him; when he opened his mouth and started talking, all the love/lust that i felt for him 30seconds earlier just died away, the guy sounded like he was recovering from a bad cold even if he wasn't. I mean, the guy is very good looking but his voice is a huge turn off. What do you guys think? is a person's voice a factor for dating or is it just me?
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by tellwisdom: 3:35am On Mar 22, 2012
grin grin grin U never jam

Please describe how the voice is undecided undecided
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by rimzo(m): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2012
shocked. Is dat so. Anyway voice can b a factor but search ur heart, you see dat you don't love him you are just been carry away by his good looking.
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by slimyem: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2012
errrm,i dont think so.
The voice is quite inconsequential IMO!
It doesnt affect my judgement of a guy.......though a baritone and sexy voice is a plus anyday!
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by razznaija(f): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
tellwisdom: grin grin grin U never jam

Please describe how the voice is undecided undecided

He's in his early 20's but he sounds like a 12 year old boy and some how he sounds like the yellow boy in the video on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSIKUHhObwI&feature=related
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by SAFO(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
razznaija:

He's in his early 20's but he sounds like a 12 year old boy and some how he sounds like the yellow boy in the video on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSIKUHhObwI&feature=related

So he has a raspy voice? Nothing unusual about that.
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by kemmeye: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
hehe maybe he has a high falsetto voice

#1 sign he might be g.ay
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by starlightRR(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
:-XYES....especially a girl that sounds like a DUDE
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by freecocoa(f): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2012
I don't think his voice will be a turn off for me especially since he's a fine boy.cheesy
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
I'm more concerned about the diction and accent than the voice.
Though i love'em thin and sexy.
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2012
slimyem: errrm,i dont think so.
The voice is quite inconsequential IMO!
It doesnt affect my judgement of a guy.......though a baritone and sexy voice is a plus anyday!
what a voice like whizkid's?? embarassed
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by kemcin: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2012
undecided who cares about the voice here,u shld for his behavior or xter not voice,voice is primary for me
Based on relationship if u really like the guy go for him. all those things doest count,his voice is not his making,God created
Him like that and he can't change it.follow ur heart my dear.
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by SAFO(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
Na so he be rich, the voice would be like melody to her ears grin
Re: Does Certain Voices Turn You Off? by Killz3(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2012
Yes o! Her voice is a factor of attraction for me. . . Makes the package complete. . . tongue

(1) (Reply)

Successful And Ambitious Middle Class African Ladies.. / Can't Remember The Last Time A Girl Said No To Me / Who Among This People Can You Marry ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.