Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! (4155 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2012
Come on, come on! The only thing that differentiate them from the usual street beggars is just that they don't stand on the streets or market squares to do their usual begging, pls when will this girl beggars stop in Nigeria? Its really killing love & romance in this country, honestly. And u know, guys like me don't give to beggars, u must work or do sth for me to merit my money- either emotional work or physical work, u cannot get it for free. I give u my kobo, u must pay back, since Nigerian girls have continually demonstrated that they are only after cash, favour, help, etc from men. so painful that when u see a Nigerian girl driving or walking or strolling, whats she is just thinking is which man to beg for one favour. when they walk into your office, they want favour, and will never offer one in return, NEVER! Always in need of help, always in one financial problem or the other, why? marry them, so so wahala, date them, trouble trouble....haba! anyway, I will continue with my formula shaa...but honestly, Nigerian girls are all beggars, and they need to double up to start being in charge of their lives if they want true love from guys! Thats just it, oya come on with your heavy stones, i am wearing my goggles and a safety helmet! Smiles!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by InkedNerd(f): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2012
Smh! Oya, what's got your boxers all bunched up now?

We're not all beggars. Yes, some are but not all.

Please tell me, what makes the average Nigerian guy who walks around pretending to have expensive clothes [yet borrow it from his friends], throwing cash around like its his own [yet he probably borrowed it from his friend], and presents himself as someone he's not, what makes him any different from the average 419er? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Rocktation(f): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2012
[quote] Thats just it, oya come on with your heavy stones, i am wearing my goggles and a safety helmet! Smiles!

Should I....should I....? Nah. I forgive you.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2012
My guy na true you talk jare. Most of them (and I mean 90%) generally thrive on asking for one favour or the other from men. Some try to play smart by trying to extract such favours from you without giving you ponmo. Others seem to realise that their ponmo is the least they can give to obtain favour - and so they give it wholeheartedly in anticipation of your generosity. Probably only the true silverspoon girls are exempted from this shameful behaviour. The middle class and even working class girls are worse because they ask for bigger things/amounts and have an awful sense of entitlement and ingratitude - more than the ordinary girls on the street.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by SailorXY: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2012
@ Op
you are not far from the truth cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Killz3(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2012
jobfront: Come on, come on! The only thing that differentiate them from the usual street beggars is just that they don't stand on the streets or market squares to do their usual begging, pls when will this girl beggars stop in Nigeria? Its really killing love & romance in this country, honestly. And u know, guys like me don't give to beggars, u must work or do sth for me to merit my money- either emotional work or physical work, u cannot get it for free. I give u my kobo, u must pay back, since Nigerian girls have continually demonstrated that they are only after cash, favour, help, etc from men. so painful that when u see a Nigerian girl driving or walking or strolling, whats she is just thinking is which man to beg for one favour. when they walk into your office, they want favour, and will never offer one in return, NEVER! Always in need of help, always in one financial problem or the other, why? marry them, so so wahala, date them, trouble trouble....haba! anyway, I will continue with my formula shaa...but honestly, Nigerian girls are all beggars, and they need to double up to start being in charge of their lives if they want true love from guys! Thats just it, oya come on with your heavy stones, i am wearing my goggles and a safety helmet! Smiles!
Bullshit in 3D High Definition. . .

What did your mom do to you to deserve this insult?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Beync(f): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2012
Op u r thru moaning? U must be discombulated.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by dabrake(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
If you do not understand a man's character, look at those of his friends. @op, the kind of girls you attract simply exposes your character.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2012
Nigerian girls are all beggars, always begging for one favour or the other, and can never give cos beggars don't give, never have a boom day! Shameful truth that most won't admit but they know they are just advanced beggars!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by InkedNerd(f): 2:00am On Mar 24, 2012
jobfront: Nigerian girls are all beggars, always begging for one favour or the other, and can never give cos beggars don't give, never have a boom day! Shameful truth that most won't admit but they know they are just advanced beggars!!!

Sweerie, why do you sound so angry? Why don't you just hanging out with these yeye girls? Perhaps if you'd stop pickin' up riffraff, you wouldn't have this problem undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by skylo(f): 4:26am On Mar 24, 2012
@Kilz.....OMG...why insult someone's mom? that's too much menh...you are utterly rude and out of order mate...grow up

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by hbabe(f): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2012
Nigerian girls are what Nigerian men have made them to be. If the men stop being desperate and offering favours in exchange for sex, the girls will stop demanding. The average Naija guy wants to show he has made money and that he can give freely to his girl(s) so why should the girls not demand.

BTW not all Nigerian girls are beggars. You just need to change your circle and upgrade your parole level. Also, stop offering to help, promising to give and showing off to girls that you have so much money and need to spend it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by jmoore(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2012
~Killz~:

Bullshit in 3D High Definition. . .

What did your mom do to you to deserve this insult?

skylo: @Kilz.....OMG...why insult someone's mom? that's too much menh...you are utterly rude and out of order mate...grow up

That's the point when we generalize.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2012
hbabe: Nigerian girls are what Nigerian men have made them to be. If the men stop being desperate and offering favours in exchange for sex, the girls will stop demanding. The average Naija guy wants to show he has made money and that he can give freely to his girl(s) so why should the girls not demand.

BTW not all Nigerian girls are beggars. You just need to change your circle and upgrade your parole level. Also, stop offering to help, promising to give and showing off to girls that you have so much money and need to spend it.

LWKMD @ topic.

Hbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe, where have u been, where is gabby?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2012
@hbabe, u turned it upside down, the opposite is the case. Nigerian guys haven noticed that girls only agree to be your friend not even date, just to be begging u for one favour or the other, hve learnt to ask for shex in return for their favour, which has now become a culture in Nigeria, girl bring shex, guy give favour. if a Nigerian girl is not begging a guy for money to do this and that, she is begging for a ticket, or....etc, why? don't they have parents and elderly siblings who supplies their needs? must u girls sell your emotion for favour? was that why God gave it to u? if thats it, then stop complaining that guys broke your heart even in marriage! at least I know how much i do send to some of my female cousins in school and some still job-searching, honestly, i hardly give to my male cousins, but i am changing that soon cos of an incident. the truth is that Nigerian girls are too greedy, selfish and naive. so haven noticed their frequent begging habit, guys now see it that they want to turn them into MAGAs, so they started demanding for a reward of their kindness to the girls, and soon, it becomes a culture; all guys want shex from any girl they are involved with to ensure she doesn't go telling her friends he is a MAGA! at least before she tells such bulshit story, she would remember how she was moaning and screaming under u, and she would shut up!

concerning the girls i roll with, my dear its so unbelievable that they are always chicks of high class from cute family backgrounds cos i don't like poor girls ever since 2008; for a reason. most of the girls i roll with, are either from financially sweet homes or they are working glass ladies...yes glass! but still, they keep begging like street beggars. u can hardly be a friend or lover to a Nigerian girl for one month without her asking for a favour or telling you how financially broke or in need she is, why? even those from homes that their parents do meet all their needs. and what are they using the funds for? NOTHING TANGIBLE THEY CAN ACCOUNT FOR! Honestly, begging habits of Nigerian girls is the reason most find it hard or impossible to find true love, some would argue. see, a man getting married to u doesn't necessarily mean he truly loves u, nope. remember, wedding day is never or say not always the happiest day in a man's life, nope....but his most skeptical day. his happiest day is the day he bought his first car, lunched his first house, got his first good job, made his first million in biz or whatever. and again, the way it stands today in Nigeria, from what girls have turned relationship and date and marriage into, majority of Nigerian men just marry to have heirs, kids, etc, not necessarily because they love the woman they are married to. some marry for business reasons, for corporate reasons, for family reasons, etc not necessarily because they want to live permanently with a Nigerian woman who nags, begs, and does all sorts of troublesome things to men just to discomfort men's lives. and thats y infidelity is highest amongst married Nigerian men, we all know thats the truth. becos Nigerian girls have for long destroyed true love in their selfish quest for material and money, men no longer love them truly becos y love someone who cares just about your money & worth. the logic is: if my money can win me the love of one girl, y can't i go for as many as i want & keep one at home to clean house for me & manufacture babies for me? This single reason is why most if not all married Nigerian men (especially the average & rich ones) cheat their wives, keep long queues of concubines & extra marital affairs outside. believe it or leave it, let the wise ones learn! Goodmorning fellows!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Adaeze003(f): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2012
The op is probably frustrated and his account in the red coz of girls. My advise is that he should relax for its Nat the end of the world...

Btw what amount of money can a guy give me that i can't get for myself?? Some girls just don't realise what they are capable of and that's y they keep running after guys! WAP!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 24, 2012
Ada, mu ga etipu gi obara na onu gi ma ikporia mu iyi ozo. obu na imaghi onye toro gi ka obu gini biko. amam ihe kwesiri gi Ada. obu iwere amu ukwu raa gi ofuma ofuma etu oga afugbu gi na ufu iwere kpuchie onu nsi gi ahu, ewu! Hahahaha....ogini kwa!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by chiozor: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2012
u hv really liberated ur mind!u hit d nail deeper to the truth.watch some men talking from a woman puss.y response to your response in this thread.
jobfront: @hbabe, u turned it upside down, the opposite is the case. Nigerian guys haven noticed that girls only agree to be your friend not even date, just to be begging u for one favour or the other, hve learnt to ask for shex in return for their favour, which has now become a culture in Nigeria, girl bring shex, guy give favour. if a Nigerian girl is not begging a guy for money to do this and that, she is begging for a ticket, or....etc, why? don't they have parents and elderly siblings who supplies their needs? must u girls sell your emotion for favour? was that why God gave it to u? if thats it, then stop complaining that guys broke your heart even in marriage! at least I know how much i do send to some of my female cousins in school and some still job-searching, honestly, i hardly give to my male cousins, but i am changing that soon cos of an incident. the truth is that Nigerian girls are too greedy, selfish and naive. so haven noticed their frequent begging habit, guys now see it that they want to turn them into MAGAs, so they started demanding for a reward of their kindness to the girls, and soon, it becomes a culture; all guys want shex from any girl they are involved with to ensure she doesn't go telling her friends he is a MAGA! at least before she tells such bulshit story, she would remember how she was moaning and screaming under u, and she would shut up!

concerning the girls i roll with, my dear its so unbelievable that they are always chicks of high class from cute family backgrounds cos i don't like poor girls ever since 2008; for a reason. most of the girls i roll with, are either from financially sweet homes or they are working glass ladies...yes glass! but still, they keep begging like street beggars. u can hardly be a friend or lover to a Nigerian girl for one month without her asking for a favour or telling you how financially broke or in need she is, why? even those from homes that their parents do meet all their needs. and what are they using the funds for? NOTHING TANGIBLE THEY CAN ACCOUNT FOR! Honestly, begging habits of Nigerian girls is the reason most find it hard or impossible to find true love, some would argue. see, a man getting married to u doesn't necessarily mean he truly loves u, nope. remember, wedding day is never or say not always the happiest day in a man's life, nope....but his most skeptical day. his happiest day is the day he bought his first car, lunched his first house, got his first good job, made his first million in biz or whatever. and again, the way it stands today in Nigeria, from what girls have turned relationship and date and marriage into, majority of Nigerian men just marry to have heirs, kids, etc, not necessarily because they love the woman they are married to. some marry for business reasons, for corporate reasons, for family reasons, etc not necessarily because they want to live permanently with a Nigerian woman who nags, begs, and does all sorts of troublesome things to men just to discomfort men's lives. and thats y infidelity is highest amongst married Nigerian men, we all know thats the truth. becos Nigerian girls have for long destroyed true love in their selfish quest for material and money, men no longer love them truly becos y love someone who cares just about your money & worth. the logic is: if my money can win me the love of one girl, y can't i go for as many as i want & keep one at home to clean house for me & manufacture babies for me? This single reason is why most if not all married Nigerian men (especially the average & rich ones) cheat their wives, keep long queues of concubines & extra marital affairs outside. believe it or leave it, let the wise ones learn! Goodmorning fellows!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by chiozor: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2012
u hv really liberated ur mind!u hit d nail deeper to the truth.watch some men talking from a woman puss.y response to your response in this thread.
jobfront: @hbabe, u turned it upside down, the opposite is the case. Nigerian guys haven noticed that girls only agree to be your friend not even date, just to be begging u for one favour or the other, hve learnt to ask for shex in return for their favour, which has now become a culture in Nigeria, girl bring shex, guy give favour. if a Nigerian girl is not begging a guy for money to do this and that, she is begging for a ticket, or....etc, why? don't they have parents and elderly siblings who supplies their needs? must u girls sell your emotion for favour? was that why God gave it to u? if thats it, then stop complaining that guys broke your heart even in marriage! at least I know how much i do send to some of my female cousins in school and some still job-searching, honestly, i hardly give to my male cousins, but i am changing that soon cos of an incident. the truth is that Nigerian girls are too greedy, selfish and naive. so haven noticed their frequent begging habit, guys now see it that they want to turn them into MAGAs, so they started demanding for a reward of their kindness to the girls, and soon, it becomes a culture; all guys want shex from any girl they are involved with to ensure she doesn't go telling her friends he is a MAGA! at least before she tells such bulshit story, she would remember how she was moaning and screaming under u, and she would shut up!

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Fourcade(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2012
Not all bro..Not all!
no need to generalize it cheesy

mind sharing the incident that led to this deduction?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by InkedNerd(f): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2012
jobfront: Ada, mu ga etipu gi obara na onu gi ma ikporia mu iyi ozo. obu na imaghi onye toro gi ka obu gini biko. amam ihe kwesiri gi Ada. obu iwere amu ukwu raa gi ofuma ofuma etu oga afugbu gi na ufu iwere kpuchie onu nsi gi ahu, ewu! Hahahaha....ogini kwa!!

Na wa o! Giri nwayo biko! Don't wanna raise your blood pressure there lol grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Bisjosh(f): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2012
:Dℓ̊ love dis thread!!!!! Bro ride on
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Bisjosh(f): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2012
Most Nigerian gals cld b very annoying with dis beggy beggy nature. Its §o annoying abeg!!!!! God knows when they wld stop!!!! They are alwz after wat they wld get. And yes am a female bt hate dat bad habit!!! Am busy at work now......wld get back to dis thread later!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Adaeze003(f): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2012
wink
jobfront: Ada, mu ga etipu gi obara na onu gi ma ikporia mu iyi ozo. obu na imaghi onye toro gi ka obu gini biko. amam ihe kwesiri gi Ada. obu iwere amu ukwu raa gi ofuma ofuma etu oga afugbu gi na ufu iwere kpuchie onu nsi gi ahu, ewu! Hahahaha....ogini kwa!!

what did i say?? You are what? You are frustrated! Pls don't pour it on me rather take it up with those girls.,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2012
Heeem hem! Ada, amu mu ebuka kwa o, m ga aragbu kwa gi o....debe kwa otu ofu ebe ugbua, agwago kwa m gi ugbua o maka nke ikpe-azu...Inked_lerd bukwa onye aka ebe mu oge m ga ara gi otu, hmm...lolzzzzz....Adabekee, wereya nwayo nne, onweghi di ihe na eme, o bu ihe di mma ka anyi na kparita na ebe a ime ka iburu ezigbo nwanyi , ngwa ndo, ebezina nwa oma. smiles...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Kahwayy(f): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2012
Beats me why any lady would resort to begging. I mean what happened to working hard just so you can be proud of buying your own stuff. But hey you men also entertain the ladies so you can't blame them coz it seems like the culture in Nigeria..... MyWord,ladies get a job and pay your own bills
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by ojhandsome(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2012
My broda God bles u 4 dis ur post..u said wat has bin on ma mind
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2012
@oj, will they ever agree their mistakes and turn a new live so true love can board the next flight and return back to Nigeria? They hardly knew that true love has been on exile in paradise island since? girls chased him away....becos he hates beggars!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by born2boink(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2012
Absolutely 100% correctly true
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by honeymix77(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2012
naturally women are created to recieve (most time) all over the world, problem is most women take it to the extreme. in a way the op maybe right.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by 190: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2012
That is how they would just continue looking for who to MILK up and down

stup1d tins undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! by Beync(f): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2012

All these ranting about what? u really need to get a job. I think u are the begger here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. / Can Two Opposite Sex Live Together Without Intimacy?? / Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.