Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It (1884 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by emmy11(f): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2012
[color=#990000]Am a final year student, i meet this girl two weeks i moved into school as i got admision, we started dating since then till our 300lvl. We were admired by her friend and my friends. My friends will always tell me then that they wished they were in my shoes. Inshort we were expecting couple of the year award this finals. I loved this girl that i can give her all i have and stay empty. Shes brighter than i am in academis coz i ventured into school politics which she never accented to. Through my date with her, i only had a one time intimacy with her and that was in my 200lvl which she gave me conditions that it must be in a hotel outside were we stay. That never gave me headache cuz the cash was present. At the end of our 300lvl she started showing some character that bafled me. As a guy i had to mount spies on her and found out shes going out with one of my helo, hi friends. I confronted her about it but she rebufed having anything with the guy, not untill i caught her redhanded and decided to put an end to everything. Now i've found someone who respects, loves, cares and shes very loyal to me. She has seen me with my new love twice and now she want a comeback but she cant tell me instead she is trying to get my attention back. First, she sent me a text to come back to school that lectures are serious. 2nd she sent me another text that she's still having some pics we took together during my friends brothers ordination. All these fell on deaf ears. Thirdly she saw me one evening in school and told me she is sick and want to go and take injection, that i should take her to the place, since i was less busy that day, i had to take her to the place. She was expecting me to massage her after the injection as usual bt i didnt. She was expecting me to say something but i never did. Lastly, She sent me a text message asking if i would attend a relationship programe in school at about 8:30 pm. Cause then we attend programes together but thanks to MTN that delivered the massege 2days after. She really wants me back but am not available at the moment. But she doesnt want to read the handwriting on the wall. Am really happy with my new love and dont intend going back to her. Anytime she sees me in school she must stop to have a conversation with me and offer her hand for me to hold cause thats my routine. Shes really on me and dont know what to do. Nairlanders, i really need your candid advise on what to do.
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by ifihearam: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2012
I advise you post once.
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by Rocktation(f): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2012
But you seem to have the answers already. Follow your gut.
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by Excelboi(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
Show are your new girl.... Case close!!!
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by Sijo01(f): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2012
U already said u dnt want her bck n u dnt wanna liv ur new girl. Wat else do u wnt NLders 2tel u?
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by tellwisdom: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2012
sinjonze, sweerie when are we yanshing? wink wink
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by mashnino(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2012
this one is mad ooo
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by Sijo01(f): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2012
Tellfoolrish bitterry, i tought u'r gay!
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by tellwisdom: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2012
Gayy?? embarassed embarassed, Are you mistaken sexyshitz for me?? angry angry
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by Wunmiola(f): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2012
Let her know u hav smone else ur happy wt n dnt gt too friendly wt her.. simple
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2012
I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Seems you still love this girl and want permissions to go back to her, if not I don't see the necessity to create this thread.
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by phraze(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2012
ur ex is a flirt, u don't even want to imagine the guys she has been with before naw, women lie to get wat they want, a woman hates wall, they go around it, what makes them fall is their past, you are her past, you hold a key, maybe becos u reali loved her and she saw that as a route to outsmart you, i love the way you treating the uprising, neva let her win, put simple.
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by emmy11(f): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
Yea phrase, dtz exactly wt am doing. Aint going 2 let her win. Tanks man
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by Gloria16: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
d devil u knw is beta dan d angel u do not knw. It wil take d grace of God 4 u 2 find a lady dat doesnt hv a fling. So dnt b so assured abt ur new galfrnd cuz she mite nt b diff. Ur mind is made up bt jst b careful
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by blackboi(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2012
Tell her u're queer
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
TELL HER YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO CHEAT ON YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by agb2011(f): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
Introduce her to ur new girlfriend; that should show her dt u've moved on and she should too.
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by emmy11(f): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2012
I appreciate all ur advice. Emmy11
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by itiswell1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
I feel you are still showing her you are available.
Re: She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It by diamondcrownltd(f): 4:18am On Apr 11, 2015
emmy11:
I appreciate all ur advice. Emmy11

But you are a lady now from your picture or are you a lesbo?

https://www.nairaland.com/emmy11

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get This Girl / 25 Things Men Want From Their Women… What Drives Them Away / Sugar Mummy/sugar Daddy/gay And Lesbian Connection( 0816319568)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.