Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Serious Warning For All Guyz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Warning For All Guyz (1906 Views)

How To Answer A Gal That Says "All Guyz R / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / All Guyz: Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Warning For All Guyz by fijiano202(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
if you know ur female-friend Boyfriend is cheating on her, Pls Do urself a favor by not telling her,I dont want you to end up like me with a Swollen Cheek and a Broken Tablet.As i was adviced earlier i gentlely broke the news of her Boyfriend upcoming-Introduction to her but the response i got was 2 heavy slaps,She said we both planned it and that she's sure i agreed to be the Messenger to deliver the Horrible/Disappointing News to Her,i tried calming her down but she burst into tears with shock and betrayal all over her face.As she was walking out i called her name to try to talk to her but rather than to hear me out,she took my Tablet and stoned me with it,its by luck i escaped without been hurt.Now am regarded as a Snitch and Betrayal.Below is exactly what Happened Some dayz Earlier https://www.nairaland.com/1582972/huge-dilemmapls-need-advice PLS I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO NEXT COS I DONT WANT TO LOSE HER FRIENDSHIP
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by bluuu: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
let her go.u v done ur part by telling her s truth,its left for her to accept d truth or not.
seems like u r interested in her cheesy or how do u explain d ' i dnt wanna lose her friendship part' winkwinkundecided.
after d intro ( she will wanna confirm if u r rite or not), u can approach her n try revive ur friendship wt her.
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by fijiano202(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
bluuu: let her go.u v done ur part by telling her s truth,its left for her to accept d truth or not.
seems like u r interested in her cheesy or how do u explain d ' i dnt wanna lose her friendship part' winkwinkundecided.
after d intro ( she will wanna confirm if u r rite or not), u can approach her n try revive ur friendship wt her.
i dont have any romantic feelings for her,its just that we have been friends for the Past 6yrs
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by fijiano202(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
bluuu: let her go.u v done ur part by telling her s truth,its left for her to accept d truth or not.
i dont have any romantic feelings for her,its just that we have been friends for the Past 6yrs and i value our friendship alot
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by 190daclown: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Na wa o grin
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by Dbryan: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dnt wory she wl cum ard,jux let her b 4 a while,i jux feel 4 her,gosh sum guys can b @less o
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by passionate88: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eyah
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by Nastyclown: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin patiently waiting for part 3
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
And she broke your tablet?

Make her pay. See the Bbitch wey I dey pity sef.
When she sees that her BF that cheated on her now,she won't be able to do anything. Na for your body she come get power.

I get her being hurt and betrayed. But why take it out on you?
Imagine what she would have done if u went to the introduction and she finds out later, hehehe
You for just come back one day see your house on fire.
Lol
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by fijiano202(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nasty-clown:
grin patiently waiting for part 3
hahahaha
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by Caracta(f): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dbryan: Dnt wory she wl cum ard,jux let her b 4 a while,i jux feel 4 her,gosh sum guys can b @less o

You mean HEARTLESS or ATLESS?
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by yemi2plus(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
lorretta u: And she broke your tablet?

When she sees that her BF that cheated on her now,she won't be able to do anything. Na for your body she come get power.

Imagine what she would have done if u went to the introduction and she finds out later, hehehe
Lol
How you nor go talk like this when you don marry. You think say e dey easy to find husband?
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by OCTAVO: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by DJDOLA(m): 12:07am On Jan 09, 2014
If am d girl I will break ur head join
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by moonraker(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2014
DJDOLA: If am d girl I will break ur head join

Ooh sharap. It is not a must to comment, you knw?

@ all

Women are funny. you tell them the truth, you receive two slaps and a broken tablet.

You dont tell them the truth and somehow the truth pops out from somewhere, you still receive a handing down angry angry angry
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by Tedpgrass: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Following the story previously...

Stunned at her response... should have left the battering to the dodgy bf
Gives an insight into her Xter... may explain why her bf has decided to treat her like this.

Kudos to u bro, for not being part of the charade...
Hopefully she gets wise quickly n apologies to you.

Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 09, 2014
Because of that lil drama all men should take time abi, don't be silly and don't be quack.
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by rodeo0070(m): 6:09am On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmm! Nkan be!
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by fijiano202(m): 6:23am On Jan 09, 2014
lorretta u: And she broke your tablet?
Lol
hahaha i clearly remeber the girl that burnt her BF Range Rover cos she saw him cheating,i just want to know what happened between her and bayo after she left my place before taking any Action
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by TheMan3: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Who go pay for the tablet
Re: Serious Warning For All Guyz by fijiano202(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2014
The.Man:
Who go pay for the tablet
i just left it in my shelf,guy e be like magic for eye ooo,i havent receive any call from either one of them

(1) (Reply)

6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. / How Do I Make My Ex My Friend / The 9 Worst Type Of Women You Can Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.