Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin (1925 Views)

Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / I'm Older Than He is , But He Is Hell Bent On Marrying Me! (2) (3) (4)

Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by akeye(f): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2007
some pple say they cant marry a non-virgin while sum say its ok
in sum tradition its not accepted to marry a non virgin.
is it really a Biggy?
wat do y'al think?
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by Bolarge(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2007
You summarised it already.
Different strokes for different folks.
I choose a virgin anyways.
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2007
hi,
this world tire me i no go lie.we just keep creating problems 4 our seves.Abeg who divirgin d non virgins no be men?What make u think  virginity  is all dr is in marriage?Shouldn't women 2 marry men dt are virgins?
Dont get me wrong .i am not an advocate of promiscuity but d truth is, dr are things we just cant help.My bros marry VIRGINIA FROM D VILLAGE BUT WHEN HIM DEY 2 DAY?6FT.His virgin was frolicking with d bfriend why he aid sick n d guy was even picking calls from myy relatives meant for my uncle with his phone n when he died, while his corpse was in d mortuary, shewas going 2 his office 2 claim entitlement with who?
That is a virgin.
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by Bolarge(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2007
abanna:

hi,
this world tire me i no go lie.we just keep creating problems 4 our seves.Abeg who divirgin d non virgins no be men?What make u think  virginity  is all dr is in marriage?Shouldn't women 2 marry men dt are virgins?
Dont get me wrong .i am not an advocate of promiscuity but d truth is, dr are things we just can't help.My bros marry VIRGINIA FROM D VILLAGE BUT WHEN HIM DEY 2 DAY?6FT.His virgin was frolicking with d bfriend why he aid sick n d guy was even picking calls from myy relatives meant for my uncle with his phone n when he died, while his corpse was in d mortuary, shewas going 2 his office 2 claim entitlement with who?
That is a virgin.
Thanks for the story.
You forgot to answer the question though.

Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by tonia2000(f): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2007
What a question,But How do ladies recognize a guy virgin then. grin grin
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by cheche2(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2007
virgin is good thoug, but it's better to be with somebody that has tasted life. "no be say make she come my house dey do the tasting: undecided undecided

Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by chychy(f): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2007
There's more to marriage than virginity. Guys out there - how many girls have u slept with? How many girls have you deflowered? Why didn't u marry them?

i believe in staying away from sex before marriage but then who is the judge of that? Will marrying a virgin make you a happier husband or will it make her a better wife? Or do you think it make her less promiscuous? whether u marry a virgin or not, what you should be looking at is companionship cos after sex what next?

Please let's check our priorities. After all, a guy goes around sleeping with different girls every night and then when he wants to settle down, looks for a "V". Whether u marry a virgin or not, karma will always find its way to u.
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by iice(f): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2007
Another virginity thread
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by opokonwa(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2007
@poster

What tradition in this 21st century scrutinizes 'virginity'?

I'm yet to see where such issues are strict anymore Na these dayz wey almost everybody dey 'poke'? shocked

@preference

Almost any African man would prefer a 'virgin land'. But I think, that's not all that matters in marriage.

Are the guys themselves virgins?!

Hsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by 2dye4(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2007
iice:

Another virginity thread

my dear, i QUIT! angry
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by Olusleeky(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2007
if virgin, she should be advanced in age, dis must av allowed her gain 1 or 2 tins true sharing wit frnds, readin books. but generally, i prefer a non virgin who is not spoilt, probably was deceived by a player. nevertheless, non is bad
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by Busta(f): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2007
iice:

Another virginity thread

me three
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by rachiwise(f): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2007
i dey look for virgin men o,where dem dey?? grin
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by ima1(f): 1:36am On Nov 02, 2007
its annoying when men want to marry virgins after they have banged anything in skirt.

why didn't they stay virgins to marry one! nonsense
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by kooldamsel(f): 2:52am On Nov 02, 2007
@bolarge
So we meet again grin
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by chika98: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2007
Bolarge:

You summarised it already.
Different strokes for different folks.
I choose a virgin anyways.
Are you a Virgin yourself? Nonsense!
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by almondjoy(f): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2007
Every Friday, one virgin thread or the other appears miraculously.
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by abiodunade(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2007
Have once believe about this virgin issue b4, bt ve change my mind now oooooo. I ve a virgin girlfriend who does nt ve my time at all, she always move from one programme to another and all the needed attention was nt given to me n any way, ve decided in my mind to look 4 another girlfriend cos i can continue like this.
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by creamdream: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2007
Does it really matter? compartibility is the word, virginity is secondary, if she is a virgin and ends up killing me, what good have i gotn from the relationship, ??
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 05, 2007
chychy:

There's more to marriage than virginity. Guys out there - how many girls have u slept with? How many girls have you deflowered? Why didn't u marry them?

i believe in staying away from sex before marriage but then who is the judge of that? Will marrying a virgin make you a happier husband or will it make her a better wife? Or do you think it make her less promiscuous? whether u marry a virgin or not, what you should be looking at is companionship because after sex what next?

Please let's check our priorities. After all, a guy goes around sleeping with different girls every night and then when he wants to settle down, looks for a "V". Whether u marry a virgin or not, karma will always find its way to u.

Karma is the word. . . KARMA
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by kooldamsel(f): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2007
@khai khai n chychy
WORD grin grin grin grin
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by onyekang1(f): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2007
iice:

Another virginity thread
my dear i jus tire,na everyday dem dey post dis kin tin cheesy
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by samix(m): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2007
what is really the big stuff about marrying a virgin? promiscuity is a thing of the mind a virgin girl could become wayward after been married(its very possible), why not marry who has tasted life and is more sensible now(dunno not mean the really reckless girls ooooooo who just did everything possible undecided).
But whatever sha i don't care if a girl is a virgin or not for as long as i dig her stylee, i go marry am grin grin grin
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by SmartK1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2007
what is really the big stuff about marrying a virgin? promiscuity is a thing of the mind a virgin girl could become wayward after been married(its very possible)
Good talk my guy.

why not marry who has tasted life and is more sensible now(don't know not mean the really reckless girls ooooooo who just did everything possible Undecided).
As virginity is not a criterion, so is taste-noodle not a criterion.

But whatever sha i don't care if a girl is a virgin or not for as long as i dig her stylee, i go marry am
Good conclusion.

Who cares about virginity. I pray I never meet a virgin in my entire life. Of what use? You want somebody to come to my house and start misbehaving just cos I met her virgin and then she is everything. God forbid.

I am not saying that marrying a virgin is not good but I cant marry one (sorry, cant meet one). Impossible.

Good luck.
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by angolag(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2007
I am not keen or Interested in marrying a Virgin,provided she is Hiv & STD Free I will definitely marry her.I know it must be someone I like.So virginity does not really matter to me when it comes to marriage.
Re: Are U Really Keen On Marrying A Virgin by sillyboy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2007
@ topic

HELL NO !!!!

Silly likes 'em witha an opened "path"

Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you / Nn / Which Woman Would You Choose